Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The new Saf Restaurant, London
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 18, 2008 09:00PM

I just got back from a trip to London and was lucky enough to be able to eat at the new raw food restaurant, Saf. It is owned by the company LifeCo that have several places in Europe now with Chad Sarno as the Executive Chef. If anyone is interested I wrote a review which you can read here www.charliewilsonsraw.com/articles.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The new Saf Restaurant, London
Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: May 18, 2008 09:18PM

wow, nice tip off! thanks for posting this! :-)

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: May 18, 2008 09:23PM

Yeah, the number of places in London where you can get a raw meal has gone from one to five in less than a year! I did a quick post on my blog yesterday with a brief bit of info about each place and a link to it's website:

[www.rawrob.com]

Today we went to Dragonfly in Highgate, the avocado, tarragon and ginger soup was delicious but the main course had far too many sprouts for my liking: [www.dragonflywholefoods.co.uk]

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: May 19, 2008 09:32AM

Rob - do you know other raw cafe's in any other towns/cities in England

thanks Philippa

Date: May 19, 2008 09:53AM

Philippa - only Red Sugar in Edinburgh [www.red-sugar.co.uk] The owners of that place are thinking of opening a similar place in Glasgow.

But I'm sure there must be more, at least places that have raw options. If people know of places I could start to maintain and publish a list.

I know someone on this board was going to open a raw friendly juice bar, I can't remember where and I've not heard anything more about it for ages.

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: May 19, 2008 12:16PM

Rob - I have started to look into raw cafes and found the Pogo cafe in Hackney - do you know it. Apparently has some raw options on the menu. (not that I'm ever likely to get to london - last visited in 1996)

Date: May 19, 2008 12:30PM

Yes, Pogo is a vegan anarchist cafe in Hackney, more vegan junk food than raw though. They do have salad on the menu though! [www.pogocafe.co.uk]

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 19, 2008 04:07PM

I love Chad, he work for me a few times at my restaurant Quintessence in NYC back in his raw chef beginner days. He is a talented and creative guy. I hope to get to London soon as I am consulting for another owner soon to be opening a raw restaurant there, then I get to check out what my friend Chad is doing. I love to see people who learned from us really get out there and launch a good career. If anyone want to learn more from my 8 1/2 years of running the world's first successful raw food restaurant you can check it out at [www.rawchefdan.com]

Posted by: claire ()
Date: May 19, 2008 05:53PM

Wow, I thought there was only Vitaorganic.

Will be heading off to Camden pretty soon, I reckon, others are bit of a way out for me smiling smiley

yum yum

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables