Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How Do I Get Rid Of Moles?
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: July 08, 2008 11:06AM

Hello all! I go on and off the raw vegan diet nowadays. When I am off, I tend to eat a lot of sugars and refined flour products as I have a sweet tooth. I have many moles on my back and on my year lobe (at the back edge of the ear lobe). Is there any non surgical way to get rid of them?
Thank you in advance for any reply.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2008 11:06AM by VeganLife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Moles?
Posted by: sprouter ()
Date: July 08, 2008 11:39AM

yes! I just removed 2 large moles with apple cider vinegar. it sounds crazy, but really works! i put it on a little cotton swab under a band aid for about 5 days, just changing it whenever it dried out, and the mole disappeared. at first it stings, acv is so strong. but better then a 400$ laser surgerysmiling smiley

Posted by: goodsamaritan ()
Date: July 08, 2008 03:56PM

What are moles anyway?
Are moles a sign of disease?

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 08, 2008 09:51PM

I had a mole on my back that had been there for a long time and after about 6 months of being all fresh raw it dried up and fell off. I can't say for absolute certain that the raw did it but nothing else changed so what else could have fixed it ? Has anyone else had a mole dry up and fall off after going raw ?

I had a big sort of mole the size of a quarter
Posted by: Piano Gal ()
Date: July 09, 2008 12:07AM

came off a few months after going on 80-10-10 - Dr. Graham's raw program. If I eat high fat raw, or normal cooked food I get all kinds of skin patches - scaly places, moles growing. 80-10-10 has shrunk them all and others have completely disappeared. I came to understand it was my body's inability to handle the fat and protein that created them.

Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: July 09, 2008 12:14AM

Wow! That is so cool! What about hyperpigmentation spots? Has raw cured anyone of those? Has ACV helped anyone?

Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: July 09, 2008 02:31AM

Victoria Boutenko mentioned that a mole she had for many years fell off suddenly. She attributed it to the greens in her smoothies.

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: July 09, 2008 10:42PM

I get more of those tiny dark brown spots whenever I go in the sun, I read somewhere that they're caused by sugar. Does apple cider vinegar work for these, as well?

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: July 10, 2008 10:51AM

The tanning response is a Maillard reaxtion: sugars + proteins -> maillard products which go on to combine in additional reactions, ultimately linking with the long-lived proteins in the body (especially skin collagen and lens crystallin) and wreak havoc, contributing to sags.

Spots instead of all-over color change is just a localized reaction. You will get more of this localization with age, spots of hyper- and hypopigmentation because your melanin will not be so perfectly distributed as you age.

ACV is too mild to get rid of them by itself. Temporary use of hydroquinone combined with a relatively strong acid will work better. But then you will have to keep the affected area protected from UVA for the rest of your life or they will come back worse than before.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: July 10, 2008 05:11PM

Age Spots, Moles, and Growths of all kinds will eventually
fall away if on a healthy Raw Food Diet. I like to apply
Tea Tree Oil to growths and skin eruptions, and massage my
skin with Carrot Juice. Don't tell anyone though.....WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables