Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
The Liquidarian One
Date: July 26, 2008 04:36PM

I just realised, I could also label myself a liquidarian...now wouldn't that shock a few people!!!.....a healthy fit liquidarian!!!!

F1 or is it L1

MMmmmm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Liquidarian One
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 26, 2008 05:05PM

err......who actually cares

you think your so important

get over yourself buddy

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: July 26, 2008 05:17PM

Now now Rawker......it's raw food SUPPORT. winking smiley More power to you F1. You bet.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Date: July 26, 2008 05:46PM

whoa, what just happened there? weird.

dude, F1 that's pretty flippin' cool. wanna give us a run down of your daily diet?

(psst, btw, i think you ARE pretty important. just like everyone else is! it's terrific that you recognize and acknowledge your own gifts and blessings. wouldn't it be cool if everyone had that kind of confidence? the world sure would be a different place!)

Date: July 26, 2008 05:53PM

davidzanemason Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now now Rawker......it's raw food SUPPORT. winking smiley More
> power to you F1. You bet.
>
> -David Z. Mason

Ha,ha....I was actually thinking out loud and sharing it with you guys....

Well in the grand scheme of things rawker is actually right "who cares" and Rawker is soooo right by saying I think I'm so IMPORTANT, I do think I'm important, infact I'm the most important person on the face of the earth in my opinion, I cannot tell you how much I love myself, the love I have for myself overflows, I cannot understand for the life of me why I shouldn't, why should I get over myself, why should I hold back the love I have for myself just because some stranger is more comfortable with that...as far as I am concerned EVERYBODY is the most important person on the planet and should love themselves until it overflows....EVERYBODY should celebrate their life here on earth, isn't this a part of what the raw lifestyle is all about being happy and free to share.

So Rawker, get used to me loving myself coz there's more to come, trust me on that!!!!

So if your happy and you know it clap you hands!!!!!

F1

Date: July 26, 2008 05:59PM

*clap clap*

ha

Date: July 26, 2008 06:04PM

coco Wrote:
> whoa, what just happened there? weird.
>
> dude, F1 that's pretty flippin' cool. wanna give
> us a run down of your daily diet?
>
> (psst, btw, i think you ARE pretty important. just
> like everyone else is! it's terrific that you
> recognize and acknowledge your own gifts and
> blessings. wouldn't it be cool if everyone had
> that kind of confidence? the world sure would be a
> different place!)

You know what it is pretty cool...I've been looking back at my own progress and seeing where I feel my intuition/body wants to take me and as I look back I can see that it's DEFINATELY in the direction of much lighter hydration/nutrition, I'm totally loving it too, I'm making more progress than ever before and everything feels so right/natural....I've got some revelations too that I've observed but I don't want to start any debates so I'll just lead by example as far as those are concerned.

A run down ...Sure...

For the as long as I can remember I've been on orange juice or watermelon juice (watermelon in the summer/orange juice anyother time) with a sprinkling of other thicker fruits like grapes, mango, bananas, etc, the last 3-4 years or so has been pretty much exclusively orange/watermelon juice, for example it's summer now here in Texas and it's 98-103 degrees daily now and I'm still training like a mad dog outside in nature and I can get by on about 3 cups of watermelon juice a day, sometimes two, depending.

I just drink what I need to replace when I need to replace it and that's it....if I don't need anything I don't have anything.

Hope that helped.

I1 (The Important One)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2008 06:19PM by fruitarianfitness.

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: July 26, 2008 06:04PM

Clap clap!

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 26, 2008 06:26PM

clap clap
patty

Posted by: Lorretta ()
Date: July 26, 2008 07:11PM

clap clap!
L

Date: July 26, 2008 07:44PM

F1 you are an inspiration!

More of us need to love ourselves. Maybe the world would be a happier peaceful place.

Peace and more power to you F1!!!

xoxo!

P.S. I bought a big fat juicy watemelon from Central Market yesterday! I'll be cracking that baby open tomorrow! YUM!

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 26, 2008 07:59PM

Clap Clap

Where does a Liquidarian get their fiber ?

Date: July 26, 2008 08:05PM

veggie luver Wrote:
> F1 you are an inspiration!
>
> More of us need to love ourselves. Maybe the
> world would be a happier peaceful place.
>
> Peace and more power to you F1!!!
>
> xoxo!
>
> P.S. I bought a big fat juicy watemelon from
> Central Market yesterday! I'll be cracking that
> baby open tomorrow! YUM!

Ha,ha...I appreciate that, I've seen too many people grow up hating themselves, then they wonder why the raw lifestyle is not working for them....and the reason why it's not working for them is because they are still sabotaging themselves with their own "self hate"

There's so many elements that goes to living successfully on the raw diet but "LOVE" plays a huge role in being successful....after all when you "LOVE" yourself and your "TEMPLE", someone or your pet you naturally want to do the "BEST" you can do for them....I know many people that will religously feed their pets raw food because hey know it's best for their health but won't bother changing their own diet....ha,ha...never understood that!

I've seen too many people live/grow up in hate and not even know it, it's just so normal to put everything down and seek the company of other "haters", it's just so normal to punish yourself by stuffing your "TEMPLE" with foods that in the back of your mind you know will hurt you in some way shape or form later on down the line.

To get away from all that you gotta cultivate "LOVE" for self, you gotta do what promotes vitality and happiness....anyway I'm rambling.

Lemme know how that watermelon was....btw..how much and how big was it over there, I keep meaning to take a trip to Central market, infact you know what, I think Cox's gets there watermelons from there, have you tried the yellow ones that are at Cox's, those were pretty good but the watermelons have not been too good this season.

F1

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2008 08:14PM by fruitarianfitness.

Date: July 26, 2008 08:26PM

EZ rider Wrote:
> Clap Clap
>
> Where does a Liquidarian get their fiber?

What do you need fiber for when your clean and having liquids?

I don't believe you need fiber when your clean...a healthy body will eject anything that needs to come out soon enough.

The good thing with fruit juice is that whatever you take in becomes a part of you....the body is not looking to "throw away" anything...the issues arise when your trying to progress too fast while you still have waste/blockages inside you.

One IMPORTANT point I have found though is that to reach the point of Liquidarianism you gotta be clean internally.....if you still have junk and waste inside you then it's going to be very uncomfortable....it's the same as Fruitarianism it's not something I recommend just anybody doing, your body has to be the one that guides you,draws you to the next level,it's not something you just say your going to do.

F1

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2008 08:31PM by fruitarianfitness.

Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: July 27, 2008 01:03AM

Awwww. F1 is a regular contributor to this forum. I've personally learned a lot about fitness from watching his videos. So, please, let's not be hating on him.

Thanks F1, for that tip about pull ups for my triceps. I definitely was neglecting my pulling exercises. I got a pull up bar for my door way (only $24.99), and I'm already up to doing 7.

Date: July 27, 2008 01:11AM

roxeli Wrote:
> Awwww. F1 is a regular contributor to this forum.
> I've personally learned a lot about fitness from
> watching his videos. So, please, let's not be
> hating on him.
>
> Thanks F1, for that tip about pull ups for my
> triceps. I definitely was neglecting my pulling
> exercises. I got a pull up bar for my door way
> (only $24.99), and I'm already up to doing 7.

Unfortunately Roxi, as long as your doing well there's always gonna be haters.....

Hey Roxi...you mean your biceps right....Wow! 7 pull ups, there's guys that can't do 1....well done, that will help you a lot with varying you whole routine!

Keep up the good work!

F1

Posted by: blue_sky ()
Date: July 27, 2008 02:06PM

Wow F1, I think one day Sunkist Orange will come look after you for advertising- "Look What Oranges Alone Can Do!". :-)

Seriously, the more I read on Richard's posts, the more I can relate them to Buddhism... fruitarianism is about going back to our natural blueprint physically and cleansing is about cleaning all the waste in our body. Buddha said that every living being in this universe has Buddha nature in them. Becoming Buddha is just going back to the nature mentally/spiritually and to do so we need to clean all the toxics in our mind, mainly desire, anger and ignorance.

BTW, how do you define heroes?
[www.youtube.com]

All the Best,
Wong

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: July 27, 2008 03:26PM

I agree with the Liquidarian One (formerly known as the Fruitarian
One). The Body has to convert our food to liquid to utilize it, so
why not start as liquid as possible? As far as Fiber goes, it's very
overrated. In fact, the less fiber running through the System equals
a better running Machine.....WY

Posted by: iLIVE ()
Date: July 27, 2008 03:37PM

Ha, it was certainly fun reading this forum so far. Hey, I like you dude, yeah the poster! It definitely makes sense that you wouldn't need fiber if you just drank liquids. It's amazing how people totally skip common sense. Damn this roboticized world! It really Fs with the mind, but I'm also glad because that makes it a challenge for the more of us to figure out things..just by THINKING and understanding more and more. It hurts to see people just go on through the day without a thought going on in their head (it's a presence, thinking, you can just tell when someone isn't, haha) ANYway, I also agree strongly with the fact that going "fruititarian" or "liquidaarian" is not just a step you make, it's an incredible progress that should be progressed upon and taken totally the way you, me, WHOEVER wants to live it - it should just be called living, not a specific "diet" and I hope everyone finds how they live to be enjoyable and I hope they can love themselves like you do!

smiling smiley

Posted by: cy ()
Date: July 27, 2008 04:35PM

Congratulations F1 !!! That is amazing!!! What a way of living!!!

I have a questions,if you could help me with that:
I've noted that as cleaner as I got I'm having some "spiritual" feelings.
I've heard that our third eye opens when we get cleaner,and far away back,when man ate much less and didn't stuff his system,the third eye was much stronger.
What do you feel?

Have you had acai juice? I just love it.

Posted by: mira ()
Date: July 27, 2008 06:28PM

hahah! Rawker, you need to eat more flax seeds, you'll be in a better mood!! hahahah This thread is so funny!

CLAP CLAP!

Date: July 27, 2008 06:30PM

cy Wrote:
> Congratulations F1 !!! That is amazing!!! What a
> way of living!!!
>
> I have a questions,if you could help me with
> that:
> I've noted that as cleaner as I got I'm having
> some "spiritual" feelings.
> I've heard that our third eye opens when we get
> cleaner,and far away back,when man ate much less
> and didn't stuff his system,the third eye was much
> stronger.
> What do you feel?
>
> Have you had acai juice? I just love it.

Hey thanks for the kind words guys...

CY....I wouldn't even know what a third eye looked like, let alone felt like, does anybody really know what it looks like or feels like....I'm guessing your talking about the pineal gland right, in my opinion, getting clean or going raw doesn't open up spiritual senses or makes you enlightened if it did all the animals in the wild would be the enlightened/spiritual beings with third eyes....I've also heard from guru's that know nothing about raw foods claiming to have opened up their third eye and be so much more spiritual. Having said that I do believe that it's possible to uncover primal "abilities" that were otherwise deadened by cooked foods, I think there's a huge difference between having "abilities" and being "spiritual".....for instants I can sense the new seasons coming in and I can also sense changes in the weather before they happen...my inuition has sharpened tenfold.....

My take on it is that with the less cooked/processed foods you have the more aware of your surroundings and aware of your own inherant gifts/intuition you get.

F1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2008 06:32PM by fruitarianfitness.

Posted by: anuiyer7 ()
Date: July 28, 2008 07:26PM

Liquidarian one, you are awesome !!! I have always wondered about liquid diet, But when I am internally clean and don't need fiber any more, I am sure that my body will guide me to a liquid diet.

Had a question though, on a liquid diet, do you need sme daily fiber to "go" atleast once every day or do you not need it at all...

God Bless you.

Take care
A Iyer

Date: July 28, 2008 07:39PM

anuiyer7 Wrote:

>
> Had a question though, on a liquid diet, do you
> need sme daily fiber to "go" atleast once every
> day or do you not need it at all...
>
>
> God Bless you.
>
> Take care
> A Iyer

Thank you....Your still living by cooked food principles that say you have to @#$%& at least once a day....

As I said before....Why do you need to "go" if your using up what you take in.....there's gonna be no bulk/waste/debri.

Btw.... I hope folks aren't thinking I'm an "expert" on the "liquid diet" I'm still learning as I go myself.....I'm just sharing my thoughts/experiences to date!

F1

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 28, 2008 09:53PM

hey fruitarian liquidarian one

i think that what you said about loving oneself is the most intelligent thing i have heard on this forum thus far

it is perhaps the KEY to being successful on the raw lifestyle

without it, why even do ANYTHING?

self love comes first BEFORE extending that love to anyone else

if one is filled with love, guess what will be emanating to others?

if one is filled with the opposite, it is impossible to give anything else

so.. yeah, real smart stuff you say

and yeah, i hope you never get over yourself

that would be tragic

everyone should treat oneself with utmost value, dignity, respect and yes

love

anything less than that would make life a very arduous journey

and since life is not always a piece of cake

might as well do best with what one DOES have control in

the attitude one has towards oneself is something that is within the grasp of myself

so , like yourself, i intend to continue valuing who i am

and in doing so, i value others

period

Date: July 28, 2008 11:04PM

la_veronique Wrote:
> hey fruitarian liquidarian one
>
> i think that what you said about loving oneself is
> the most intelligent thing i have heard on this
> forum thus far
>
> it is perhaps the KEY to being successful on the
> raw lifestyle
>
> without it, why even do ANYTHING?
>
> self love comes first BEFORE extending that love
> to anyone else
>
> if one is filled with love, guess what will be
> emanating to others?
>
> if one is filled with the opposite, it is
> impossible to give anything else
>
> so.. yeah, real smart stuff you say
>
> and yeah, i hope you never get over yourself
>
> that would be tragic
>
> everyone should treat oneself with utmost value,
> dignity, respect and yes
>
> love
>
> anything less than that would make life a very
> arduous journey
>
> and since life is not always a piece of cake
>
> might as well do best with what one DOES have
> control in
>
> the attitude one has towards oneself is something
> that is within the grasp of myself
>
> so , like yourself, i intend to continue valuing
> who i am
>
> and in doing so, i value others
>
> period

YOU GO GERL!!!!!

F1

Posted by: rawangel ()
Date: July 29, 2008 04:36AM

clap clap!...lala lala...if you're happy & you know it, then your face is gonna show it! this was my most favorite tune in kindergarten or was it sesame street?

hahahaa

thanks for the good memories F1!

i think you're onto somethin' - liquidarian indeed.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: July 29, 2008 06:41AM

How about LF1 (liquid-fruitarian)? And, guess your next name please. smiling smiley

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: July 29, 2008 12:18PM

After everyone here stops patting themselves on the Back, let's get
down to the Real Issue. Is it better to be a Liquidarian, or live
on a natural Fruit Diet?.......WY
P.S. I vote for the Liquidarian.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 29, 2008 12:44PM

i second the liquidarian option

the real issue is, is it better to have the body's own enzymes, digestive acids and energy units break down the food

or is it better to already have it broken down into its most simple nutritive components in order for the body to utilize it

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables