Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Face map/body map
Posted by: stylestacey ()
Date: October 11, 2008 04:37AM

wondering why do certain areas of the face break out...for instance I have heard that when around your mouth breaks out it is due to digestion...what does it mean when your cheeks do, or your forehead ...etc?

also I was wondering if anyone knew more info regarding how certain body parts lead to others....another for instance is I have heard that your fingernails link you to a different internal organ..ie your left pinky nail could lead to your right lung...anyone know more about this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Face map/body map
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: October 11, 2008 05:19AM

> also I was wondering if anyone knew more info
> regarding how certain body parts lead to
> others....another for instance is I have heard
> that your fingernails link you to a different
> internal organ..ie your left pinky nail could lead
> to your right lung...anyone know more about this?

I don't know much about it but I've heard of it. Do some Google searches on ayurveda . which is what that is. I know on Andreas' forum on Curezone.. he used to talk about that all the time. Like when people have that wrinkle between the brows that's considered "aging", it's a sign of a clogged liver. I made a post about it when I was like 23 so it couldn't have been"old age". I noticed it during detoxing and fasting and after a few liver flushes and passing quite a few stones it disappeared.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: October 11, 2008 09:17AM

[wondering why do certain areas of the face break out...for instance I have heard that when around your mouth breaks out it is due to digestion...what does it mean when your cheeks do, or your forehead ...etc? ]

Female hormonal acne is predominantly in the chin area.

Posted by: iLIVE ()
Date: October 11, 2008 04:21PM

I'm interested in that too

you're feet play a big role in that, i've heard - and also the tongue (as i've seen on 'you are what you eat') I know fingernails and random things like cracks in the side of the mouth can tell you if you have certain deficiencies. That's about all I can think of - but I hope more people reply, and i'm definitely going to look up 'ayurveda' !!

Posted by: cy ()
Date: October 11, 2008 04:38PM

black spots on your hand and arms,wrinkle in your lips,fat spots underneath your eyes,all of this means liver and gallbladder stones.
puffy eyes means kidney problem.
spots on your finger nails means digestion problems and something else that I don't remember.
The Chinese medicine teaches a lot about this and I would like to learn.
I'd love to learn feet massage also.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: October 11, 2008 04:39PM

I think that the white spots on the fingernails indicate zinc deficiency. It can be actual zinc deficiency, or adequate zinc intake decreased by consumption of its antagonists, such as sugar, copper, etc.

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: October 12, 2008 05:33AM

Sorry, I forgot I had this link or I would've posted it the first time....
[www.holistic-online.com]

Eye Diagnosis

Excessive blinking is a sign of nervousness, anxiety or fear. A drooping upper eyelid indicates a sense of insecurity, fear or lack of confidence. These are all signs of vata imbalance.

Prominent eyes indicate thyroid gland dysfunction. An yellow conjunctiva may signal a weak liver. A small iris indicates weak joints. A white ring around the iris may mean an excessive intake of salt or sugar. If the white ring is very prominent and very white, it is an indication of joint degeneration with potential for arthritis and joint pain."

There's a quiz to figure out which "dosha" you are.

And Imbalances:

(All the links I posted are different..this forum just shortened the name)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2008 05:34AM by LikeItOrNot.

Posted by: Choco ()
Date: October 12, 2008 08:56AM

Michio Kushi, founder of the modern Macrobiotic movement and head of the Kushi Institute in Massachusetts, wrote a book called "Your Face Never Lies". Macrobiotics and Chinese Medicine has a whole science dedicated to face reading which includes diagnosing things like wrinkles, pimples, rashes, lines, etc., etc., and the corresponding illness and disorders in the body.

Depending where on the face the skin issues are occuring, you can normally figure out what part of your health or organs need tending to.

PEACE
Choco

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 15, 2008 09:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables