Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Vegan Curriculum for Kids?
Posted by: musicbebe ()
Date: October 20, 2008 07:00PM

As a homeschooling mom, I am looking for print educational material that is written for elementary age children that supports a raw vegan lifestlye. I would also love material on natural health that may not be perfectly raw vegan, but that would be on this end of the diet spectrum. Is there anything like a "China Study" for kids?

I found this material online, is anyone familiar with it and does it focus more on cooked or raw foods?

It's called, "FOOD IS ELEMENTARY A Hands-on Curriculum for Young Students," by Antonia Demas, PhD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Vegan Curriculum for Kids?
Posted by: kiki_day ()
Date: October 20, 2008 10:21PM

You may want to check out Jinjee and Storm's website at thegardendiet.com They are raising their kids raw vegan and I know they have a bunch of e-books.

Re: Raw Vegan Curriculum for Kids?
Posted by: RawSun ()
Date: October 22, 2008 11:07PM

I second that! Storm and Jinjee have beautiful, vibrant raw children! They have e-books, and are an inspiration to many!

Sunflower
Raw Food Chef and Writer
Comfortably Raw
[www.comfortablyraw.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables