Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pale Skin
Posted by: willows101 ()
Date: February 25, 2009 10:47PM

Hello,

Somedays my face is looking good, but most of the time I will get a very pale white face complexion. Nothing too ghostly, but i notice it...and so do others.

I am assuming this could be a lot of things, might be hard to figure out.
I do get dizzy spells on occasion.

any help?
thanks
willows

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pale Skin
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 25, 2009 11:41PM

Anemia. Have your iron and B12 levels checked. Good luck.

Posted by: kris5194 ()
Date: February 26, 2009 07:08PM

AND...B12 is primarily caused by consumption of nightshades!! I can not stress enough how important it is to cut out nightshades from our diets to be really vibrant and healthy!! Nightshades are potatoes, tomatoes, ALL peppers such as paprika and cayenne,tobacco & eggplant. Eating tomatoes has the same effect on the body as tobacco!!! They are the same family and have the same effect. %0 years ago medical doctors actually recommended pregnant women to smoke tobacco for their health...today we know the slow but deadly effects and tomatoes are no different. The nightshades are so addictive that I challenge you to try to break that addiction and you will soon see for yourserlf!! Personally that was harder for me than any other addictions including sugar and caffine to break! My B vitamin levels had always been chronicly low even though I took liquid B12 folic acid supplements daily. Your bady manufactures its own B12 unless you are eating nightshades which block your natural process of making and uptakeing the B12. After being off nightshades several months and taking NO SUPPLEMENTS of any kind, I was tested for B levels and the test came back PERFECT for the first time in my life. Poeple began commenting about my beautiful skin glow and my hair!! Try this and just see what will happen! I do have a DVD available on "The Pitfalls of Raw Food" where we discuss all the things that keep you from attaining thr vibrant health and glow you wish. E-mail me at puritygardens2gmail.com for more info.

Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: February 27, 2009 12:10AM

so removing tomatoes from diet will result in wonders for one's health?

How is it that tomatoes are as addictive as tobacco? would you have any scientific studies or readings to suggest?

thank you

Cynthia

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 27, 2009 02:36AM

[AND...B12 is primarily caused by consumption of nightshades!! I can not stress enough how important it is to cut out nightshades from our diets to be really vibrant and healthy!! Nightshades are potatoes, tomatoes, ALL peppers such as paprika and cayenne,tobacco & eggplant.]

Yes, this is absolutely true.

All those tomatoes have done me in. Plus my pepper thing. I can personally vouch for the addictive part. I can't go a day without a tomato. Remember that movie about the killer tomatoes, it was really true.

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: February 27, 2009 02:13PM

how bout carrot juice? x

Posted by: EnlightenmentNow ()
Date: February 27, 2009 02:35PM

Posted by: wild-aloe ()
Date: March 01, 2009 10:11PM

Pale skin is healthy, beautiful, natural, and good.

Posted by: kris5194 ()
Date: March 01, 2009 11:22PM

Go to www.noarthritis.com and read the history on nightshades in Dr. Norman childers book ARTHRITIS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables