Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr. Howell, Enzymes
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: April 14, 2009 09:03PM

Is the man still alive? His given birthdate is sometime in 1898 which would place him today at 109 or 110. There is a myspace entry from "him" which I can't authenticate.

[www.myspace.com]

The login is goofy saying 100 when it should say 109 or 110. Honestly if he's passed, we should say so and if not we should embrace his accomplishment(s).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Howell, Enzymes
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 14, 2009 10:56PM

i might be wrong but im not sure you can set an age over 100 on myspace ...

i cant find any death information on him either .. so i could presume hes still around smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Re: Dr. Howell, Enzymes
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 15, 2009 06:39AM

This website says Dr. Howell died in 1988:

[www.chiro.org]

The medical establishment doesn't accept Dr. Howell's theories. Perhaps there may be a gap in the available scientific information. Someday, Dr. Howell may be considered a pioneer.

Definitely, there's something happening with raw. Something.

Why do we feel so much better when we're eating only raw? Could it just be that cooked food has more waste product for our bodies to deal with? And/or is it the plant enzymes, as Dr. Howell claimed? Could there be some transferable "life force" involved? If so, at what point(s) in the process of digestion is the life force transferred, and by what means?

Is there a natural role for plant enzymes to play in our digestion? Why not? (Are people only imagining that bromelain supplements help them digest their food?)

We humans evolved with raw plants as part of our natural diet. Although we've eaten cooked plants for thousands of years, we've never stopped eating raw plants as well. And we've eaten raw plants for thousands of years longer than we've eaten cooked plants. The wild animals eat raw plants. So the relationship between plant and animal is still alive. ALIVE!

LIFE - science cannot yet make it happen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 06:51AM by suncloud.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables