Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Colon Hydrotherapy
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 19, 2013 04:39AM

Just wanted to let all of my fellow raw food dieters how important it is to engage in colon hydrotherapy. No matter how pristine your diet is, after years of eating fast food, processed food, gmo's, meat, etc... there is plenty of mucoid plaque still inside your colon that will drastically hinder your progress. Most people have 10-20 pounds of toxic waste in their body, just waiting to be released but in the mean time consistently supplying your bloodstream with a hefty dose of toxins.

If you follow a raw food diet and refuse to get colon hydrotherapy, you're going to cause a lot of unnecessary suffering via healing crisis because you will be very slowly eliminating this mucoid plaque. When you engage in colon hydrotherapy, you rapidly flush all of this out of your system. Of course you will need multiple sessions, but it will be well worth it. It's also great for opening up your third eye, or pineal gland.

Some people argue against this because you flush out beneficial bacteria as well, but beneficial bacteria can be replaced by taking probiotics and/or consuming prebiotic foods, whereas all that waste will be continuously poisoning you if you don't. It's the ultimate cleansing tool.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 04:39AM by jtprindl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colon Hydrotherapy
Date: December 19, 2013 06:04AM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Some people argue against this because you flush
> out beneficial bacteria as well, but beneficial
> bacteria can be replaced by taking probiotics
> and/or consuming prebiotic foods,

Yes, and many well seasoned enema gurus will suggest following the enema with a wheatgrass implant to restore electrolites.

Brian Clement recommends enemas every two weeks after an initial good cleaning period, but as you get cleaner you do them less often. Brian now does them every 6 months and nothing comes out anymore.

I really need to start doing regular enemas and try to do an Ann Wigmore and do implants twice per day.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 19, 2013 10:30AM

jtprindl Wrote:

> If you follow a raw food diet and refuse to get
> colon hydrotherapy, you're going to cause a lot of
> unnecessary suffering via healing crisis because
> you will be very slowly eliminating this mucoid
> plaque. When you engage in colon hydrotherapy, you
> rapidly flush all of this out of your system. Of
> course you will need multiple sessions, but it
> will be well worth it. It's also great for opening
> up your third eye, or pineal gland.
>
> Some people argue against this because you flush
> out beneficial bacteria as well, but beneficial
> bacteria can be replaced by taking probiotics
> and/or consuming prebiotic foods, whereas all that
> waste will be continuously poisoning you if you
> don't. It's the ultimate cleansing tool.

Are you saying we never get well following a raw food diet?
All of those juices, fruits, greens have no cleansing effect on the colon?
Pushing water into the colon against the normal flow of things and gravity does not make sense.

Date: December 19, 2013 03:19PM

Actually, yes it does make a lot of sense, as demonstrated by the myriad of health benefits of colon hydrotherapy. People need to get off of this "if it isn't done out in nature, it's bad" mindset. Times change and not all new technology and concepts are harmful. Many of them can drastically prolong longevity and improve quality of life. It's not "natural" to create a greenhouse so you're able to grow a bunch of produce, but it's a great way to provide yourself with nutrition in a location where it's freezing and previously wouldn't have been possible.

I'm not saying you can't get well on a raw food diet, but you will reach a point where your body is trying to eliminate more toxins than it can handle, and this can result in getting very ill because those same toxins that entered you years ago are re-entering the bloodstream before they can be released. Colon hydrotherapy is a much more deeper cleanse than just eating raw and flushes out much more. You'll cleanse much quicker and avoid dealing with the slow release of toxins that have accumulated over the decades and the healing crisis symptoms that come with it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 03:31PM by jtprindl.

Date: December 19, 2013 03:30PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Some people argue against this because you
> flush
> > out beneficial bacteria as well, but beneficial
> > bacteria can be replaced by taking probiotics
> > and/or consuming prebiotic foods,
>
> Yes, and many well seasoned enema gurus will
> suggest following the enema with a wheatgrass
> implant to restore electrolites.
>
> Brian Clement recommends enemas every two weeks
> after an initial good cleaning period, but as you
> get cleaner you do them less often. Brian now does
> them every 6 months and nothing comes out anymore.
>
>
> I really need to start doing regular enemas and
> try to do an Ann Wigmore and do implants twice per
> day.

Me too. I'm actually partaking in my first colon hydrotherapy in the very near future and after that I plan on getting six more closely after. I'll also be taking a product called "Oxy Powder" which assists in removing mucoid plaque from the colon. Will likely buy Dr. Bernard Jensen's book and follow his psyllium and bentonite cleanse at some point as well.

I'd assume you'd be able to replace wheatgrass with coconut water to restore electrolytes, no?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 03:38PM by jtprindl.

Date: December 20, 2013 03:13AM

Well, had my first colon hydrotherapy and the therapist said she was surprised because what was coming out of me was normally what she see's coming out of people on the third session. Felt pretty energized and a sense of bliss afterwards. However, I believe this is just the beginning. I want to get about six more within the next few months, along with taking 'OxyPowder'.

If anyone is skeptical about doing this, do the research and you'll be amazed at all the health benefits and all the toxic sludge that's coating your colon, just waiting to be released.

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: December 20, 2013 05:03PM

Colon hydrotherapy can be beneficial for many individuals suffering from the likes of faecal impaction and some other digestive disorders.

Although colonics can disturb electrolyte balance, so that is something that needs to be taken into consideration, especially for individuals with poor electrolyte regulation and adrenal gland function.

They can also remove the beneficial gut flora during the process, although many colonic practitioners now add a probiotic back in during the colonic.

Oxypowder is ok and it does work, but i wouldn't use it long term. Whilst it is an effective laxative and said to be non habit forming, i disagree and it can become addictive like any other magnesium/oxygen based colon cleanser.

Bentonite also must be watched as most clays have high levels of aluminium and other toxic metals.

Keep us updated how the colonics go.

Natu Health Food Store

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2013 05:10PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 20, 2013 05:30PM

If you are finding yourself needed regular colon hydrotherapy, I would recommend re-examining your diet, and increase the amount of soluble fibers in your diet that comes from fresh fruits and salads.

Date: December 20, 2013 06:10PM

For poor emptying of the colon, people ought to try squatting.

Date: December 20, 2013 08:23PM

This country does not have squatting toilet otherwise it is the best position.
Colon hydrotherapy is effective. Bernard Jensen was the champion of it.

"Bernard Jensen died at 96 yrs old .... He decided he was ready to go home and stopped eating. He did not die of Cancer. "

Norman Walker died also about the same age, he too was into colon hydrotherapy.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2013 08:25PM by CommonSenseRaw.

Date: December 20, 2013 08:38PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> Colon hydrotherapy can be beneficial for many
> individuals suffering from the likes of faecal
> impaction and some other digestive disorders.
>
> Although colonics can disturb electrolyte balance,
> so that is something that needs to be taken into
> consideration, especially for individuals with
> poor electrolyte regulation and adrenal gland
> function.
>
> They can also remove the beneficial gut flora
> during the process, although many colonic
> practitioners now add a probiotic back in during
> the colonic.
>
> Oxypowder is ok and it does work, but i wouldn't
> use it long term. Whilst it is an effective
> laxative and said to be non habit forming, i
> disagree and it can become addictive like any
> other magnesium/oxygen based colon cleanser.
>
> Bentonite also must be watched as most clays have
> high levels of aluminium and other toxic metals.
>
> Keep us updated how the colonics go.
>
> Natu Health Food Store

The aluminum isn't being absorbed when you take bentonite.

Date: December 20, 2013 08:40PM

Prana Wrote:
> If you are finding yourself needed regular colon
> hydrotherapy, I would recommend re-examining your
> diet, and increase the amount of soluble fibers in
> your diet that comes from fresh fruits and salads.

You cannot completely purify and cleanse your colon without colon hydrotherapy if you had followed a diet full of processed/fast food, gmo's, meat, etc. for a long time. You can flush a lot of it out by simply eating lots of fruits and veggies, but there is still toxic sludge lodged in there.

Date: December 20, 2013 08:43PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> Prana Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you are finding yourself needed regular
> colon
> > hydrotherapy, I would recommend re-examining
> your
> > diet, and increase the amount of soluble fibers
> in
> > your diet that comes from fresh fruits and
> salads.
>
> Good recommendation considering the majority don't
> consume nearly enough fiber.
>
> Although there can be many troublesome conditions
> such as autonomic nervous system dysfunction which
> causes poor gastric emptying and then faecal
> impaction/auto-toxicity. So i can see where
> colonics and coffee enema's for example might be
> beneficial.
>
> For the majority of individuals though, a healthy
> balanced high fiber plant based diet is more than
> enough to get the bowels moving. There can be
> other causes of constipation such as poor
> adrenal/thyroid function, gut flora imbalances,
> lack of stomach acid, stress etc.
>

I'm not talking about getting colon hydrotherapy for issues with the bowels moving, it's for optimal detoxification and purification of the colon. If you have a lot of unhealthy bacteria in there, the beneficial bacteria isn't going to thrive anyways. Plus, you can easily restore electrolytes and healthy gut flora, you cannot easily get out the toxic mucoid plaque coating your intestines (without colon hydrotherapy).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2014 12:15AM by Prana.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 20, 2013 09:54PM

with a diet high in fiber (low fat vegan) you really don't need colonics. Do some people become experts with the first colonics?

Date: December 20, 2013 10:06PM

Panchito Wrote:
> with a diet high in fiber (low fat vegan) you
> really don't need colonics. Do some people become
> experts with the first colonics?

Don't "need" them in what way? To have consistent, daily bowel movements? Not talking about that, but if you want optimal colon cleansing and purification and removal of toxins from the body, yes, you do. Fiber alone can't remove all the mucoid plaque in your intestines. Also, don't need to get a bunch of colonics to know about the health benefits and research done on them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2013 10:10PM by jtprindl.

Date: December 20, 2013 10:13PM

if you @#$%& like a horse, then you'll realise you don't need colonics. @#$%& like a horse (high fiber) is good because it carries away everything

Done many colonics myself

Date: December 20, 2013 10:23PM

Panchito Wrote:
> if you @#$%& like a horse, then you'll realise you
> don't need colonics. @#$%& like a horse (high
> fiber) is good because it carries away everything
>
> Done many colonics myself

Based on what, your opinion?

Date: December 20, 2013 10:28PM

yes, based on my experienced opinion as oposed to your first time.

Date: December 20, 2013 10:38PM

Panchito Wrote:
> yes, based on my experienced opinion as oposed to
> your first time.

The number of times you or I have had colon hydrotherapy is completely irrelevant. The health benefits are well-documented.

[www.rawreform.com]

"It is true that Colonics remove the build up of solid waste from our colon. What most people are not aware of, however, is that solid waste removal is not the main objective! Many colon machines have a viewing window where you can look at what is coming out of your colon during the session. In addition to solid waste, you can also see many tiny bubbles leaving the body. The bubbles are carbonic acid gaseous waste! That is what we are most interested in releasing.

There have been many examples of people's rings falling off their fingers during a Colonic. Why does this happen? That solid matter, our finger, is like a jigsaw puzzle, comprised of thousands of miniature puzzle-piece cells. Over the years, our cells have expanded and become bigger to accommodate a certain amount of carbonic acid gaseous waste. When these clogged people did a Colonic, they "unclogged the sink" and that gaseous waste was free to leave their cells through the process of diffusion. This outpouring of carbonic acid gas allowed the cells to contract and become smaller, which literally shrunk their fingers, causing rings to fall off. They deflated! Can't you sometimes see when people are kind of inflated in their face, fingers, or ankles and could benefit enormously from getting this done?

Colon Hydrotherapy is an invaluable tool for all people, regardless of their lifestyle and eating habits, particularly because it allows for our cells to return to the "lean" state that is in alignment with the way our bodies were designed to thrive."

Date: December 20, 2013 11:00PM

Here's a quote from Doug Graham:

I've explained this concept many times. Mucus is a transport medium, and as such, is always in motion. Plaque is stationary. The two terms can't go together.
Basing my decision on 30 years of experience and speaking with 9 gastro-intestinal surgeons, all of whom say there is no such thing as mucoid plaque, I have to agree.
If you eat clay, clay will come out, eventually. Calling the clay you just consumed "mucoid plaque" is a bit of a reach. Concluding that you have removed a problematic or toxic substance from the body by getting rid of the clay you recently consumed qualifies as "emperor's clothing," at best, hucksterism at worst.

Posted by: anon101 ()
Date: December 20, 2013 11:54PM

CommonSenseRaw, 12/19 @ 5.30am said

"Pushing water into the colon against the normal flow of things and gravity does not make sense."

CommonSenseRaw, 12/20 @ 3.23pm said

"Colon hydrotherapy is effective."

I say What Up With That???

Date: December 21, 2013 12:19AM

Does not make sense but it seem to work according the reports I read.

Date: December 21, 2013 02:36AM

Prana Wrote:
> Here's a quote from Doug Graham:
> I've explained this concept many times. Mucus is a
> transport medium, and as such, is always in
> motion. Plaque is stationary. The two terms can't
> go together.
> Basing my decision on 30 years of experience and
> speaking with 9 gastro-intestinal surgeons, all of
> whom say there is no such thing as mucoid plaque,
> I have to agree.
> If you eat clay, clay will come out, eventually.
> Calling the clay you just consumed "mucoid plaque"
> is a bit of a reach. Concluding that you have
> removed a problematic or toxic substance from the
> body by getting rid of the clay you recently
> consumed qualifies as "emperor's clothing," at
> best, hucksterism at worst.
>

That's essentially just arguing semantics rather than addressing what really gets caught inside your colon. Your colon is very long, and after years, or even decades of eating pounds and pounds of toxic food (SAD diet, fast food, processed sugars, chemicals, preservatives, etc.)... stuff gets stuck. After years and years of going on a raw food vegan diet, you are still going to have some of that toxic residue in your colon.

That's why if you never had colon hydrotherapy before and then decide to do a few sessions, a lot of stuff will come out. It's stuff that wasn't being pushed out by fiber from raw fruits and vegetables. I'm not saying that a low fat vegan diet isn't extremely beneficial and cleansing, it is, but the fact still remains that it cannot bind to and push ALL of the toxic waste out. For ultimate detoxification, colon hydrotherapy is necessary. That doesn't mean you cant be healthy without it, but you will be healthier with it.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 21, 2013 02:40AM

go get a colonoscopy and show me all this stuff stuck to your colon then i will beleive .. ive had several done seen the results ..nothing stuck there

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: December 21, 2013 04:27AM

jtprindl, why would the body leave the mucoid plaque in the intestines, when there is a massive amount of fiber, which serves as a vehicle to sweep the intestines, in the raw diet?

Date: December 21, 2013 04:39AM

John Wayne died with 40 pounds of impacted feces in his colon

Date: December 21, 2013 04:51AM

You think he ate fruits and salads?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 21, 2013 06:11PM

Personally, I prefer to use what I call a Reverse Colonic AKA Juice Fasting AKA Juice Feasting. I prefer to cleanse my entire 30 Foot Food Tube by pumping 1 Gallon or more of Vegetable Juice down my throat as opposed to 15 to 20 Gallons of Water up my anus. However, I have done 1 Colonic a long time ago just to see what it was all about and it made a believer out of me. I ate nothing but Fruit for 1 week prior to the Colonic and I was amazed to see what came out of me. For this reason, Colonics can be used to help those people who don’t want to Change their Diet realize that they really are full of it and that they need to Change their Diet. Of course, that doesn’t mean that they will.

Since then, I have coached thousands of people and most of them start with a Juice Fast/Feast and most of them never have to do a Colonic. However, a small percentage of my students are unable to release some of the old stuff stuck in their intestines because they have Strictures and Colonics act like a balloon angioplasty which can widen those narrowing parts of our Intestines. Whenever my students don’t see old stuff coming out of them by the 2nd or maybe 3rd week of a Juice Fast/Feast and it’s obvious that they are full of it, I tell them about using Colonics and most of them who use the Colonics have MASSIVE Eliminations.

About 10 years ago I was coaching a Gastroenterologist and when I asked him about his Bowel Movements on Day 21, he said that he had the biggest Bowel Movement of his life and then, he asked me, where is this stuff coming from? I said, you tell me, you’re the expert. Unfortunately, this doctor was NOT like any of the other doctors I’ve coached who really wanted to learn from me and was only working with me because his son was concerned for his dad and insisted that he worked with me.

So now we must ask ourselves - can the Fiber from Fruits and Vegetables be enough to eliminate all of that old stuff that some of us have Accumulated for decades? And of course, the answer depends on what we have Accumulated and what is the Condition of our Intestines. If we have Diverticula or Volvuluses or Strictures, then the answer is NO! And then, some of this old stuff is a lot like axle grease and there ain’t No Fiber in the world that’s going to blast that stuff out of us in the way a long, extended properly conducted Juice Fast/Feast with the possible addition of Enemas, Colonics and Psyllium/Bentonite Shakes can blast it out.

powerlifter aka Chris wrote…

<<<Bentonite also must be watched as most clays have high levels of aluminium and other toxic metals.>>>

On page 103 in “Cleanse and Purify Thyself” Dr. Richard Anderson writes…

"Some people are concerned about the aluminum in bentonite. Yes, it does have aluminum; however, bentonite has a negative electrical charge, which is exactly the same charge that our epithelium cells of the gut have. Like the polar opposites of two magnets repelling one another, the cells of our bowels absolutely repel the bentonite from entering the inner sanctum of our bodies. This means that you never need to be concerned about absorbing anything that is in bentonite.

Jgunn aka Jodi wrote…

<<<go get a colonoscopy and show me all this stuff stuck to your colon then i will beleive .. ive had several done seen the results ..nothing stuck there>>>

To get a better understanding of some of things we Accumulate in our Intestines, take a look at this Video by the guy who invented the Colonoscopy…

[www.youtube.com]
Dr Hiromi Shinya -- Colon therapy
5:10 Minute Video

Indeed, a picture or a Video is worth a thousand words.

Now here is a very interesting Post by Tioh…

RE: They Roam The Entrails With More Theories Than Success!!!
Tioh (---.royalbank.com)
Date: 07-31-01 12:08

John, here is another doctor who confirms what you have been saying.

I am currently reading an excellent book called "How and When to be Your Own Doctor" by Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon. This book is free on the Internet, at this site:

Dr. Moser writes that after 6 years of being raw, she thought her colon would be "clean". However, as part of her training to do colonics, she had to take an X-ray of her colon. This is what she writes:

"For me, the most interesting part of this colonic school was that I personally was required to have my own barium enema and X-ray. I was privately certain that mine would look normal, because after all, I had been on a raw food diet for six years, and done considerable amount of fasting, all of which was reputed to repair a civilized colon. Much to my surprise my colon looked just as mangled and dysfunctional as everyone else's', only somewhat worse because it had a loop in the descending colon similar to a cursive letter "e" which doctors call a volvulus. Surgeons like to cut volvululii out because they frequently cause bowel obstructions. It seemed quite unfair. All those other people with lousy looking colons had been eating the average American diet their whole life, but I had been so ‘pure!'

Here she writes what comes out of the colon:

"The most surprising thing to novice fasters is that repeated enemas or colonics during fasting begins to release many pounds of undeniably real, old, caked fecal matter and/or huge mucus strings. The first-time faster can hardly believe these were present. These old fecal deposits do not come out the first time one has enemas or necessarily the fifth time. And all of them will not be removed by the tenth enema. But over the course of extended fasting or a long spell of light raw food eating with repeated daily enemas, amazing changes do begin to occur. It seems that no one who has eaten a civilized diet has escaped the formation of caked deposits lining the colon's walls, interfering with its function. This material does not respond to laxatives or casually administered enemas.

Anyone who has not actually seen (and smelled) what comes out of an "average" apparently healthy person during colonics will really believe it could happen or can accurately imagine it. Often there are dark black lumpy strings, lumps, or gravel, evil smelling discs shaped like sculpted hemispheres similar to the pockets lining the wall of the colon itself. These discs are rock-hard and may come out looking like long black braids. There may also be long tangled strings of gray/brown mucous, sheets and flakes of mucous, and worse yet, an occasional worm (tape worm) or many smaller ones. Once confronted however, it is not hard to imagine how these fecal rocks and other obnoxious debris interfere with the proper function of the colon. They make the colon's wall rigid and interfere with peristalsis thus leading to further problems with constipation, and interfere with adsorption of nutrients."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am convinced that one of the most guarded Secrets in the world that’s being used to Control us is the Condition of our Intestines, which depends on What we Eat (see my thread - Raw Food VS. the Weapon System of Food… [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ). Since the Powers that be want us to believe that there ain’t NO OLD $#!% in our Intestines, there is a tremendous amount of Mis-Information on this subject. Since the Powers that be control what all of our so-called Experts learn, that means that Doctors and Nutritionists are NOT the Experts!!!

Once again, the Condition of our Intestines is one of the most guarded Secrets in the world and I say that because Death/Illnesses/Ill-Behaviors begin in the Colon and if we weren’t so Sick and Dis-Connected, the Powers that be could NOT Control us.

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 21, 2013 06:23PM

CommonSenseRaw, 12/19 @ 5.30am said

"Pushing water into the colon against the normal flow of things and gravity does not make sense."

CommonSenseRaw, 12/20 @ 3.23pm said

"Colon hydrotherapy is effective."

anon101, 12/20 @ 6:54PM said

“I say What Up With That???”

That’s a keen observation anon101 and one of the many reasons why there is so much conflict on this Message Board, as well as other Internet Message Boards, is that a lot of people don’t have your comprehension skills. Kudos to CommonSenseRaw for saying, “Does not make sense but it seem to work according the reports I read.”

Peace and Love..........John

Date: December 21, 2013 08:56PM

Thank you for that very interesting info, John. Hopefully people will listen and not be victims of cognitive dissonance.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables