Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Can The Hottest Couple In The Raw Food World Revive The Movement?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 17, 2014 01:03AM

I'm going to say YES!!!

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can The Hottest Couple In The Raw Food World Revive The Movement?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 17, 2014 01:28AM

What do you mean?

Date: March 17, 2014 01:30AM

Date: March 17, 2014 01:40AM

Doesn't hurt to send out the message in several languages, either...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 17, 2014 01:48AM

Revive, or help kill the movement off with such teachings? Is this way of eating sustainable for raw vegans to eat in the long term? Not a fan of these types of videos at all.

In the past Markus has mentioned blending his smoothies and taking them with him for the day's food. But can we live off such practises as raw vegans in the long term?

Me think many raw leader folks are into conveience and lifestyle promotions. But how long does such a lifestyle last for, how long can a person eat this way? Get the new comers to the lifestyle, sell it's convenience and improved health benefits (at least in the short term), and if they crash and burn, move onto more new people.

Not into this type of teaching. Packets of this and that, fruit from shops, taking smoothies to work etc. No markus, l will not participate in such activities.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 01:54AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 17, 2014 01:50AM

,......(quoted by mistake instead of an edit)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 01:54AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 17, 2014 01:58AM

wow. look at all that coconut oil. They are emphasizing flavor over health. Ah, the dangers of raw food restaurants.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 17, 2014 02:09AM

Remember dont buy any fruit from shops.

zero.

nada.

from, thesproutarianman.

Date: March 17, 2014 02:12AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Revive, or help kill the movement off with such
> teachings? Is this way of eating sustainable for
> raw vegans to eat in the long term? Not a fan of
> these types of videos at all.
>
> In the past Markus has mentioned blending his
> smoothies and taking them with him for the day's
> food. But can we live off such practises as raw
> vegans in the long term?
>
> Me think many raw leader folks are into conveience
> and lifestyle promotions. But how long does such a
> lifestyle last for, how long can a person eat this
> way? Get the new comers to the lifestyle, sell
> it's convenience and improved health benefits (at
> least in the short term), and if they crash and
> burn, move onto more new people.
>
> Not into this type of teaching. Packets of this
> and that, fruit from shops, taking smoothies to
> work etc. No markus, l will not participate in
> such activities.

Guess you didn't watch the videos, take a good look at these two, or take note of their ages and how long they have been eating the way they do. You seemed to have missed a lot - if not everything.

Date: March 17, 2014 02:18AM

?..Guess you didn't watch the videos, take a good look at these two, or take note of their ages and how long they have been eating the way they do. You seemed to have missed a lot - if not everything.

Tsm doesnt let facts get in the way of his crusade.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 02:21AM by fresh.

Date: March 17, 2014 02:45AM

Panchito Wrote:
> wow. look at all that coconut oil. They are
> emphasizing flavor over health. Ah, the dangers of
> raw food restaurants.

Yes Panchito.

SueZ Wrote:

> Guess you didn't watch the videos, take a good
> look at these two, or take note of their ages and
> how long they have been eating the way they do.
> You seemed to have missed a lot - if not
> everything.

I watched the first video with gritted teeth. In regards to Markus, the girl and their claims, best l keep quiet on that, at least for the moment. Markus raises many many questions about his credibility, and l would prefer not to go into it if l can help it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 02:48AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 17, 2014 03:51AM

> Panchito Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > wow. look at all that coconut oil. They are
> > emphasizing flavor over health. Ah, the dangers
> of
> > raw food restaurants.
>
> Yes Panchito.
>
>
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Guess you didn't watch the videos, take a
> good
> > look at these two, or take note of their ages
> and
> > how long they have been eating the way they do.
> > You seemed to have missed a lot - if not
> > everything.
>
> I watched the first video with gritted teeth. In
> regards to Markus, the girl and their claims, best
> l keep quiet on that, at least for the moment.
> Markus raises many many questions about his
> credibility, and l would prefer not to go into it
> if l can help it.

This is the second time you have oddly referred to a woman who is a raw food leader in their own right merely as someone's nameless "girl" as though they were just some sort of appendage of a "real" leader.

Date: March 17, 2014 04:12AM

SueZ Wrote:

>
> This is the second time you have oddly referred
> to a woman who is a raw food leader in their own
> right merely as someone's nameless "girl" as
> though they were just some sort of appendage of a
> "real" leader.

Sorry if l gave that impression, that statement above doesn't reflect my thinking at all. Raw food leaders and the sex of a person has nothing to do with leadership qualities. To me it is all about who talks the good talk (rare), not about people moving their mouths talking nonsense (most).

----------

Lets bring up some food for thought regarding Markus for a moment. Here are some questions Markus raises in my mind.

Just a quick look at this video on weeds from 4:17 - 4:58.
[www.youtube.com]

The weed salesman Markus claims the tap root goes down hundreds of feet. Really???

From 4:50 - 4:57 (in video below) the weed salesman Markus also claims that weeds have 1,000 times the nutrition than organic farm plants do. Really???? Where is the research to prove this? 1,000 times? Fortunately we don't need to get 1,000 times the nutrition from picking these weeds ourself because the weed salesman Markus comes to the rescue and is happy to sell us packaged non fresh weed powder. Hmmm, not a good start Markus.

Then we have this video where he claims a certain man aged 27 is a picture of him and had a long list of health problems. O.k…maybe it’s true, but l do wonder if the two men (the old sick Markus) and the modern day buffed Markus are the same man. Does anyone know Markus from the old days? Can Markus show any documentation of his health problems? Look…l am not saying he is lying because l don’t really know, but l do wonder, especially given various dubious sounding claims he makes in videos and dubious dietary practices of non fresh, high oil, packaged spiced food.
[www.youtube.com]

Another thing l wonder about is….does the weed salesman Markus have any record of him being raw for all those years. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that one day he suddenly come out in the limelight claiming to be raw for 8 years. Is there any record of when he started his raw journey, or can anyone vouch for it? I am not saying that he hasn’t been, but l wonder if what he says is true, especially when he makes dubious claims and promotes dubious dietary practises that many raw vegans fail on.

Does Markus bleach his hair? If he does..isn’t this contrary to the healthy lifestyle he promotes?

Is the weed salesman Markus who he claims to be, or is he an invention like the Hollywood actors are fond of being?

In that same go raw video he claims at 2:08 – 2:18 that people are over 100 years old still having sex. How does he know this, is it documented? What about these people testifying on video and researchers checking their details? I am not saying it is not true, but it’s a big claim to make and naturally people would want to see some proof of this.

Conclusion

I am not saying he isn't who he is because l don’t know and have no right to question him on that, but l do wonder if he is the real deal and was that man with all those health problems in the photo. Might be, might not be, so be it.

The issues l have is when he makes statements about weeds and these 100 year olds without any shred of proof to suggest this.

When l make statements l do try to give the science whenever possible or to give an opinion with good reasons why l think that way. But Markus is not giving us anything except statements. Saying weeds are 1,000 times more nutritious is not good enough these days…people are waking up and want more credibility in people now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 04:15AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 17, 2014 04:25AM

Regarding women raw leaders....

I generally don't make comments on how they look because it is harder to tell if they are really glowing or if it is makeup making them look better. Many of the raw food leader females look better than the men, so it makes me wonder if they are using make-up to make the face look better, because as we know...image is very important for raw food leaders. I focus on the male leaders because it is easier to get an idea how the raw diet is effecting them because they can't hide behind make-up.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 17, 2014 09:31AM

Not everyone can go to Harvard university. That does not make Harvard a failure.
Eating burger is a success because it easy and so many people do it?

It takes years of dedication to reverse years of malnutrition and it is only a select few who can do that. It is very hard to grow your own food but it is worth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 09:34AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 17, 2014 12:28PM

Good point rawpracticalist.

?......l make statements l do try to give the science whenever possible or to give an ospinion with good reasons why l think that way. But Markus is not giving us anything except statements. Saying weeds are 1,000 times more nutritious is not good enough these days…people are waking up and want more credibility in people now

you try to back up about half of your statements.
you are no different from markus

Date: March 17, 2014 01:25PM

"l am not saying he is lying because l don’t really know, but l do wonder, especially given various dubious sounding claims he makes in videos and dubious dietary practices of non fresh, high oil, packaged spiced food."

Tsm, how you can call things like grains which have been purposely prepared to look and smell like vomit, (and face it they have literally been made into that by bacteria), and your urine, which you drink, fresh foods is beyond rational, IMO. You are fooling yourself.

If you think oils and spices are not fresh so be it but these, when properly handled, are not only fresh but are so fresh that they preserve the freshness of other foods - and have been used to do so for many centuries.

Obviously appearances are of dubious value to you, too, judging by those who you say represent the peak of fitness who to me look like typical lack luster mousy SAD eaters. To each their own I guess.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 01:29PM by SueZ.

Date: March 17, 2014 09:28PM

Now THIS is a real raw fooder. The raw fooder of raw fooders, Dr Ann Wigmore. She looks amazing. Look at all that muscle in her face...no old lady saggy face there, and her glorious spirit beams through just as it did her writing. How many raw fooders have that glorious spirit shine through?...John Kohler does, Kulvinskas does, a few others do, but not that many.

I wonder how the girl in the video will look at Dr Ann's age. Will she be able to stay raw on eating such a diet that she promotes??

Dr Ann didn't wear the make-up or make much of appearances like the beautiful people of LA. She sustained her raw diet for decades, had the beauty from within and had the spiritual thing happening. Her diet was inconvenient, but she was real and didn't water anything down.

We can hook plenty of niave folks with all types of dubious raw diets and make it all sound so wonderful, but l don't buy into that type of promotion at all. All it does is give people a false sense of security. But people are waking up to the nonsense of the raw food leaders because people are failing on these skint unbalanced diets in droves and the raw food leaders are losing credibility and killing the movement.

I am glad l say these things because l want people to get back to basics like how Dr Ann taught all those years ago, and stop glamourising these skint diets usually promoted. We have all these model types promoting these skint diets, but are these people really living 100% raw on these diets over the long term?

Leaders have made a complete mockery of the raw food lifestyle, but lots of people are waking up to them now. The internet is catching out their nonsense, but unfortunately the raw vegan lifestyle might be killed off because it's leaders are giving it a very dirty image.

They all want to cater for convenience because it makes it easier to sell the lifestyle and promote their following. Not me...l don't promote convenience and will never become popular because l talk about the inconvenient things people don't want to hear. I don't promote babying the taste buds, l move it to the next level. You wanna do raw?...then grow up and embrace raw, the strong flavours and the inconvenience that goes with it. If people can't do it 100%, then do 50% of the program l suggest, but don't sell out to the lifestyle most leaders promote online.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 09:34PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 17, 2014 10:10PM

TSM you posted a photo and forgot to say how old she was when the photo was taken so it is meaningless until you correct that little problem.

P.S. You seem to have a problem with great looking people, TSM, especially women who you say you can't judge because they wear makeup even though they do have bare skin showing on the majority of their bodies which is as judgeable as anything showing on the male leaders and there is usually more of it showing.

Just because people are homely doesn't mean they are more spiritual or real just because you seem to think so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 10:21PM by SueZ.

Date: March 17, 2014 10:12PM

already shown you some people doing fruity raw for decades.
you choose to ignore them

>Dr Ann didn't wear the make-up or make much of appearances like the beautiful people of LA. She sustained her raw diet for decades

how do you know what she ate? did you live with her?

>Leaders have made a complete mockery of the raw food lifestyle, but lots of people are waking up to them now. The internet is catching out their nonsense, but unfortunately the raw vegan lifestyle might be killed off because it's leaders are giving it a very dirty image.

the question is why do you or anyone else care about leaders?

>You wanna do raw?...then grow up and embrace raw, the strong flavours and the inconvenience that goes with it.

ROFL

so life should be inconvenient - ah yes, spiritual abstinence
why don't you do without your hand juicer?
why do you embrace convenience?

Date: March 17, 2014 10:57PM

SueZ Wrote:
> TSM you posted a photo and forgot to say how old
> she was when the photo was taken so it is
> meaningless until you correct that little
> problem.

I think Dr Ann was in her early 70's there.

>
>
> P.S. You seem to have a problem with great looking
> people, TSM,

Not at all. Free Lea looks good and l would be happy to make time for her because she gives off good vibrations and is a good spirit despite the mischeif she makes. She may say cringe worthy things about diet, but she radiates great energy and l would be happy to talk with her about non diet issues anytime.

The girl in the video looks good, but she gives off a really dissonant vibration like she is a lost uncomfortable soul who doesn't know who she is, and she doesn't give off much positive energy at all. You might call that hot, but l don't.

Outside appearance is one thing, but it needs to much further than that for me. The soul must radiate good energy, and if it doesn't, there is a major problem that one must work on to fix.

Markus gives a much better energy. D.R gives a good energy. They may get into mischeif and be naugty at times, but these people are good spirits at heart. You can feel the vibration in people.

Suez, I hope that makes things more clear now. The first thing l look for is quality information from raw food leaders, then the energy, and then the looks.

Dr Clement doesn't have the looks, and his energy is questionable at times, but he has the information of common sense and has the extensive background in raw healing. Kulvinskas has both the information and the good energy vibrations, so he easily gets a pass. John Kohler has the enegy vibrations and good common sense in growing your own food, so he gets a pass. Most don't get near a pass imo.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 11:09PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 17, 2014 10:58PM

(quoted instead of edited)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 10:59PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 17, 2014 11:01PM

Date: March 17, 2014 11:08PM

Panchito Wrote:

>
> [www.gourmetgreens.com]
> G

I think that is a young Dr clement (third from right of photo).

Thanks for the pics Panchito. Truely wonderful. Haven't seen all of those actually.

Date: March 17, 2014 11:17PM

> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > This is the second time you have oddly
> referred
> > to a woman who is a raw food leader in their
> own
> > right merely as someone's nameless "girl" as
> > though they were just some sort of appendage of
> a
> > "real" leader.
>
> Sorry if l gave that impression, that statement
> above doesn't reflect my thinking at all. Raw food
> leaders and the sex of a person has nothing to do
> with leadership qualities. To me it is all about
> who talks the good talk (rare), not about people
> moving their mouths talking nonsense (most).

The beautiful and very accomplished woman in these videos knows her way around a kitchen far better and more expertly than anyone else I've seen in raw food videos. Period. Too bad you didn't listen or care enough about that sort of thing to recognize or understand that. She knows, an explains well, what she's doing so watchers can do it, too.

> Lets bring up some food for thought regarding
> Markus for a moment. Here are some questions
> Markus raises in my mind.
>
> Just a quick look at this video on weeds from 4:17
> - 4:58.
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> The weed salesman Markus claims the tap root goes
> down hundreds of feet. Really???

Tap roots on dandelions only go down about a foot but alfalfa roots can grow down almost a hundred and fifty feet in the right conditions and soil.

> From 4:50 - 4:57 (in video below) the weed
> salesman Markus also claims that weeds have 1,000
> times the nutrition than organic farm plants do.
> Really???? Where is the research to prove this?
> 1,000 times?

Hyperbole, granted. But I suppose if you reel in that whole alfalfa root and don't chop it off from the rest of the plant it would be at least 1000 times more nutritious than one of your bacteria vomit soaked alfalfa sprouts, lol, so I guess it's possible.

> Then we have this video where he claims a certain
> man aged 27 is a picture of him and had a long
> list of health problems. O.k…maybe it’s true,
> but l do wonder if the two men (the old sick
> Markus) and the modern day buffed Markus are the
> same man. Does anyone know Markus from the old
> days? Can Markus show any documentation of his
> health problems? Look…l am not saying he is
> lying because l don’t really know, but l do
> wonder, especially given various dubious sounding
> claims he makes in videos and dubious dietary
> practices of non fresh, high oil, packaged spiced
> food.
> [www.youtube.com]

Once again, what's fresh about bacteria vomit soaked nuts and seeds except the bacteria? Most people do not want to eat like a fly.

> Another thing l wonder about is….does the weed
> salesman Markus have any record of him being raw
> for all those years. I could be wrong, but it
> seems to me that one day he suddenly come out in
> the limelight claiming to be raw for 8 years. Is
> there any record of when he started his raw
> journey, or can anyone vouch for it? I am not
> saying that he hasn’t been, but l wonder if what
> he says is true, especially when he makes dubious
> claims and promotes dubious dietary practises that
> many raw vegans fail on.

I don't know but one thing is clear, from the last old video you posted, He looks a lot younger now than he did in that video.

> Does Markus bleach his hair? If he does..isn’t
> this contrary to the healthy lifestyle he
> promotes?

There are safe and non toxic ways to lighten hair I can't see there being a problem with it. Why would anyone care about something as harmless as that?

> Is the weed salesman Markus who he claims to be,
> or is he an invention like the Hollywood actors
> are fond of being?
>
> In that same go raw video he claims at 2:08 –
> 2:18 that people are over 100 years old still
> having sex. How does he know this, is it
> documented?

Why would this surprise you? Yes, it is documented. Google it. It's easy.

What about these people testifying on
> video and researchers checking their details? I am
> not saying it is not true, but it’s a big claim
> to make and naturally people would want to see
> some proof of this.

Good Lord, why?! I don't understand why you think it is such a big claim.

> Conclusion
>
> I am not saying he isn't who he is because l
> don’t know and have no right to question him on
> that, but l do wonder if he is the real deal and
> was that man with all those health problems in the
> photo. Might be, might not be, so be it.
>
> The issues l have is when he makes statements
> about weeds and these 100 year olds without any
> shred of proof to suggest this.
>
> When l make statements l do try to give the
> science whenever possible or to give an opinion
> with good reasons why l think that way. But Markus
> is not giving us anything except statements.
> Saying weeds are 1,000 times more nutritious is
> not good enough these days…people are waking up
> and want more credibility in people now.

Your conclusion is far more suspicious than what you suspect, and I'm sure it's not only IMO.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: March 18, 2014 12:10AM

I'm still waiting to see the hottest couple in the world. lmao.

Date: March 18, 2014 12:37AM

Utopian Life Wrote:
> I'm still waiting to see the hottest couple in the
> world. lmao.

Lol. Tired of Brad and Angelina?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 18, 2014 12:47AM

I don't get it. I was expecting to see Freelee and Harley. Who are these people?

Date: March 18, 2014 01:07AM

banana who Wrote:
> I don't get it. I was expecting to see Freelee and
> Harley. Who are these people?

Lol. It would never have occurred to me that someone would actually think of Freelee and Harley as hot.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 18, 2014 02:12AM

SueZ Wrote:
> banana who Wrote:
> -----
> > I don't get it. I was expecting to see Freelee
> and
> > Harley. Who are these people?
>
> Lol. It would never have occurred to me that
> someone would actually think of Freelee and Harley
> as hot.

Okay, fine. But who are the hot people in this video? Help me--I am totally lost here...

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables