Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Diet Pros
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 29, 2009 06:11AM

I made a list of the pros of going on a raw food diet. If you are interested in going raw or would like to convince someone to go raw, these will definitely be of help. Just click the link below. Enjoy!

[outsidetheboxexperiment.com]

P.S. It's not spam ; )

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Diet Pros
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 29, 2009 03:39PM

OutsideTheBoxExperiment,

[what is WITH the long monikers?]Of all the many essays/testamonials/blogs I have read about beginning raw foodism, this was among the most useful and enjoyable to read. Your style is very engaging; keep writing. And I hope everyone here has a look at the info on your link. Thanks for posting : )

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: June 29, 2009 05:16PM

Great list!!
It sure encourages me.
One other thing is that your food bill will probably go down.
I see people spend $300 for groceries and there isnt one worthwhile thing in their carts.
I spend about $45 a week and have all I need to eat.

Vinny

Posted by: Ananas comosus ()
Date: June 29, 2009 11:52PM

Awesome. That should inspire anyone to give raw a try.

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: June 30, 2009 12:12AM

EXCELLENT Blog !! Thanks so much for taking the time to share and put all that information out there. Very balanced, honest, and informational.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Date: June 30, 2009 02:40AM

Thank you, it means a lot to me that you guys commented on it. I just got a Vita-Mix 5200 and I've been using it all this week. I'm so happy I feel like it's Christmas : )

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 30, 2009 08:30PM

hi outsidethebox

that was funny what u said u did when u were a kid: using public transport to see a disney movie then seeing that there was a fair and getting cotton candy

hilarious

keep up the adventurous spirit!!!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 30, 2009 10:02PM

great blog thanks for sharing ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: July 06, 2009 07:29PM

The Raw Food Pros video is up! I know some people don't like to read long articles so I figured I'd make a video that people could watch while sorting through laundry or have playing in the background while surfing the net. As a bonus: I'm showing off the guns and that's always a good thing. The video is below.

[www.youtube.com]

Enjoy!

P.S. I was somewhat nervous while filming so I goofed up my words a couple of times. Still the message is solid : )

P.S.S. Constructive feedback is always appreciated!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 06, 2009 09:40PM

i like vid smiling smiley i liked the goof ups too .... i really dig bloopers vids lol smiling smiley save yer goofups for a full feature bloopers vid , theyre really funny smiling smiley and if ya cant laugh at yerself who can ya laugh at =D

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 07, 2009 02:36PM

OutsideTheBoxExperiment,

Great video! Informative without being hypey or goofy, as so many Raw testamonials can be. However, I must confess to watching on tenterhooks as I was expecting Giant Cicadas from Space to pounce on you at any moment and devour you on camera : )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables