Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raja Yoga Meditation - Thanks Bryan
Posted by: wendysmiling ()
Date: July 29, 2009 02:48AM

Tonight was my second class. The teacher talked about food tonight and they importance of vegetarian (vegan) eating. She spoke of the negative energy of the killed animal and the impact that energy has on the soul. She is so peaceful. She come to Oklahoma from Dallas to train. She invited us to the center in Dallas. She also teaches lessons during the week at 6:30am which I will attempt to make.

I also got the autobiography of a yogi from the library.

Thanks!

WendySmiling in Oklahoma
www.16weeks2health.blogspot.com
12/17/10.......240/155/125

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raja Yoga Meditation - Thanks Bryan
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 29, 2009 02:57PM

The value of meditation comes when you are practicing it regularly, and the best way to do that is to have your own personal meditation practice.

Re: Raja Yoga Meditation - Thanks Bryan
Posted by: wendysmiling ()
Date: July 30, 2009 02:31AM

Did someone teach you? I finished the 3 day course (was free). She gave some background, but basically it all came down to the simplicity of clearing the mind. It takes practice though, as a beginner there are so many thoughts. I really would like to come see you sometime. Even if for a few days.

WendySmiling in Oklahoma
www.16weeks2health.blogspot.com
12/17/10.......240/155/125

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables