Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Alcohol.
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: October 06, 2009 08:56PM

rawpreston wrote,
"Of course modern medical treatments don't cure, they only postpone death like I said (or some cases accelerate it (*cough*, chemo), but that's another topic). A person must truly want to heal and improve what they're doing to their body to get better. I think for most people when that grimreaper does start to knock on their door, they start to get very serious about improving things, but unfortunately they don't get the proper diet information provided to them, or are so engrained that changing diet cannot really improve health, or completely brainwashed by the meat and dairy industry, or are so addicted to what they're eating, that they never are able to take their health into their own hands and stop feeling sorry for themselves, and they just keep leaning on the doctors and insurance companies. Whose treatments like I said don't heal anything so the patient has to come back again and again, for this ailment or the next. This all is actually in the health industry's best interest, sadly. Sick people mean big bucks for them."

The Farrah Fawcett story?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: iamwhatiam ()
Date: October 06, 2009 09:08PM

well since i've been eating raw, i've found that i don't have cravings for alcohol very much anymore...and i used to drink a lot. when i'm eating high raw (especially lots of fruit) i find that it's almost like a natural high i have. i think its easy to slip back into old habits if you're just sitting around doing nothing and letting yourself get bored. try changing your routine up at night and going for jogs or something like that...idunno

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 07, 2009 12:35PM

thenewguy

<<Lol! Ok, I'll stop... what about the ones who cut me off on the freeway or back into my car in the parking lot? hee hee>>

People who value their lives automatically and intrinsically have value. Incidentally, a person does not have to be someone's parent, spouse, or even a friend in order to have value. Those who cherish life are cherished by life.

If someone cuts me off the freeway and i am unscathed, I say 'AWRRRRIGGGHTTTTTT!!! I CHEATED DEATH! This has happened to me a few times and it was a rush to realize that I was still alive.

If someone backs into my car in the parking lot, I would calmly ask for their insurance information and proceed.

simple

now, go eat some more romaine lettuce boats with a tomato and basil and listen to more good music

either that or get on Obama's health insurance task force and tell him to become a raw vegan and give tax cuts and reduced health insurance to raw vegans. i will kiss your feet if you succeed smiling smiley

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables