Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Children and cancer
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: October 21, 2009 06:03AM

Hi everyone,

This forum is one of the best resources of information ever, so I thought I would post an inquiry here...

A friend of mine just found out that his 8 year old nephew has a huge brain tumor, and is going in for surgery tomorrow.

What kind of natural treatments/tricks/therapies are acceptable for children? What things in what amounts? I have plenty of resources for adults... but have no idea how any of that information translates to children.

I have a zapper. I am on the hunt for some whole herbs to make a home brew of Essiac. I've heard about Black Cohosh (not sure where to get some), and maybe some apricot kernels?

Green juice? No sugars? Lots of raw food, prayers, and love?

Thank you all for your time and care. =)

-Meg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Children and cancer
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: October 21, 2009 09:27AM

Hello, Meg, I wish I had the information you need, but it sounds like you know a lot already. I hear your loving concern and hope all goes well with his surgery tomorrow.

Posted by: Omega ()
Date: October 21, 2009 12:39PM

Gerson Therapy: [gerson.org]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 21, 2009 01:16PM

Meg,

Cancer cells abhor oxygen, so cancer is essentially a healthy cell's response to acidosis. Children haven't lived long enough or hard enough to be as acidic as adult populations, but it's starting up earlier and earlier(pathogen-containing inoculations don't help matters, btw). The best treatment for cancer in adults is reversal of the condition(acidosis) that caused the disorder to arise; so it is with children. IMO, a high raw diet skewing more to greens than sweet fruits, lots of oxygenating exercise, and a calm, sustaining home environment would all help heal this child. Sending cosmic hugs this boy's way.

Posted by: RaeVynn ()
Date: October 21, 2009 05:14PM

Mountain Rose Herbs carries Essiac tea in the Herbal tea section.

[www.mountainroseherbs.com]

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
We are all in this together!
Namasté

Posted by: jamielor ()
Date: October 21, 2009 06:28PM

Poor kid, he is suffering from the health mistakes of his parents and his parents' parents. He has to release generations of toxic matter in his cells. Which can be done. Green juice coupled with colonics are key (the matter (tumor, cancerous cells) must dissolve and leave! and without surgery the most efficient way to do that is through the bowel.

Date: October 22, 2009 12:12AM

Thank you, everyone! =D I will pass all the information along.

The surgery was a big success today, so it's a matter of bringing him back into balance...

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: October 22, 2009 12:26AM

Having a low fat whole foods vegan diet would help a lot. Or a low fat raw vegan diet.

His family should see the DVD Healing Cancer From Inside Out.

Also, there is an raw food oncologist named Dr. Thomas Lodi, with videos on YouTube who is worth checking out.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 22, 2009 12:53AM

Check the website of Gary Null. He was on KPFK and he has a program to fight cancer that is all natural. I was quite impressed. Also, cancer loves surgars, so go with a higher alkaline diet. Top chemists have said if we did not consume so much sugar we would eliminate much cancers. My thoughts and prays are for this little one. May he one day be cancer free! smiling smiley

Date: October 25, 2009 04:57AM

Thanks again, everyone, I passed along all the information you all posted!

So, I actually got to speak with the child's mother today, and it went well. She was very receptive, and basically put me up to ordering a bunch of herbs, medicinal mushrooms, etc., and being his personal chef for the next little while. Awesome!

It helped that I had some raw things on hand. When she was like, "But he's 8 years old, spent the past three weeks vomiting without being able to eat... and all he wants is chocolate milk! How can I say no, even if he's not supposed to have dairy?" (food is a very emotional subject...)

I was like, "I can MAKE you chocolate NUTmilk!!"

Same thing with many foods... she actually enjoyed the raw versions! I hope the kid will, too, and I do have lots of tricks up my sleeve. >8)

My next question is, stevia? Is stevia okay to use in moderation? I have read conflicting reports, some alternative medicine sites saying stevia is the perfect sugar substitute for cancer diets, and that active chemicals in stevia have killed tumors in rats... and then other sites say it may have dangerous properties. Is there a difference between the leaf and extract, I am wondering? The most important thing is to starve the cancer. The mother basically said, "If stevia is okay... WE ARE SAVED!" since the child WILL eat foods sweetened with stevia. I have no intentions of going stevia-crazy, but Halloween is coming up and it would be nice to make him something.

Thanks again. =) =) =)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables