Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAW FOOD LIFESTYLE IDEAS
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 14, 2010 10:33AM

Here are some simple tips on adding in a pure lifestyle.

1. Clean Pure Water bottled in glass, from a spring away from a city and/ or super deep.

2. Fast in the A.M or eat a little fruit, this may assist in burning any toxins in the intestine tract. Get sunshine all over your body and possibly do some meditation or yoga in the am sunshine.

3. Have a good strong smoothie with a little cacao (raw chocolate,) Maca, Acai, mixed with some raw coconut water and some berries. If you use bananas use half a banana (very high on the glycemic (sugar) index.)

4. Rest well

5. Ayurvedic doctors recommend fasting one day a week, if you do I suggest a no stress area.

6. Do a sweat in steam room or do some sweatin exercise, this is good for the lymph system, that cleans the body of unneeded liquid.

7. Use eco-products in your homes and on your body.

8. Get rid of the flouride toothpaste.

9. Give Thanks for the food for it is grace you are receiving.

Find yourself loving yourself more and the area you live in, clean areas provide great energy to live in.

Our site is providing the best raw foods and superfoods in the world! All products are non-certified organic/certified organic/wild using sustainable practices as the source community is provided with fair-trade or better than fair trade standards as we are working with groups who are replanting the Rain Forest and preserving this sacred area.
Thanks
INFINITE LOVE
www.THELOVECOLLECTIVE.net

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RAW FOOD LIFESTYLE IDEAS
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: May 15, 2010 12:25AM

Those are some good ideas, although I'll pass on the cacao and maca. Also, I see no problem with bananas.

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 15, 2010 08:38AM

i would add to the list

-skin brushing
-oil pulling
-finding work that you love regardless of the pay, doing what you love an loving what you do
-steam baths
-regular massage, physiotherapy, chiropractics
-grow your own greens !! [www.youtube.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 16, 2010 09:31PM

I like my smoothies without the maca and cacao. A typical smoothie for me might be 8 bananas and 8 strawberries, blended somewhat lumpy. Yum!

Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: May 21, 2010 04:25PM

yummy one of my favorites bananas and strawberriessmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables