Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

For those that are asking about me?
Posted by: jericho sunfire ()
Date: September 19, 2010 11:47AM

For those that have been asking about me recently, I'm perfectly fine and happy doing my own thing, infact the only thing that pisses me off in life is seeing people speculate on my lifestyle and say negative things when they know absolutely nothing about it or what I'm doing. Somebody on my facebook sent me the link to a post about me from here and I was disappointed to see that not much has changed, some of the same ole faces are still here and people still talk crap about things they don't understand yet justify why it's great for them to do exactly the same thing as that they critisize me for doing and this is why I stay away from the forums.

Out of all the people that chose to discuss me, not one of you got anything right and it's very interesting to see how far some of you would take things. The fact is that I'm doing just great living as a Breatharian no food or drink, doing my exercise and getting on with life. It's plain and simple. I've been writing books and have made over 100 vids that were on youtube so I've been around.

To be honest I don't even understand why certain people are even asking about my where abouts when they still have yet to contact me after getting the information they needed and those people never cared much for me in the first place. I also don't understand all the backstabbing behaviour/comments and as much as some of you would like to make others think that they know me so well none of you have ever met me in person so none of you can say what I am or who I am.

Anyway now that crap is all out of the way, I also wanted to say hi to the folks that didn't let what I ate or didn't eat effect their opinion of me, so La Veronique, Prana and others, how you doing.

Everybody else (and you know who you are) just keep speculating because at the end of the day, the same thing you say about me, someone else CAN or WILL say about YOU.

Be good

JS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For those that are asking about me?
Posted by: tropical ()
Date: September 20, 2010 04:33AM

That's great, nice to see you pop in again :-). What inspired you to be a breatharian?

Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: September 20, 2010 07:32AM

Hi Jericho

I think your videos are awesome and very inspiring.

It is a shame you have removed the fruitarian ones, or had the last time I looked as they are great, and it is good to have this information out there. As well as Anne osborne, her book is delightful

I know there are others too but they do not want the flak so they don't put themselves out there. So thanks for taking it, you are right of course, people can be so predjuciced and judgemental, but they are just brainwashed in their belief systems, but it is a shame to see it coming from some of the fruitarian quarters, who should know better.

I find it hard to deal with people who think fruitarian will kill you, due to inbedded belief systems about nutrition, without understanding it is the blockages and obstructions that need to be removed before energy can flow, it is not nutrition that gives you energy.

I have my own understanding of how and why breatharian works, when energy blocks are removed so energy can flow through and I also k now it is not for me at this point in my life because I've got too many blocks and obstructions,addictions too food etc, residues of pharma drugs, food creates blockages and so does the mind on this particular area and I'm still working on fruit.

I don't really get those people who because of their own belief systems dismiss someone else's experience.

anyway good luck Jericho.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 20, 2010 08:32PM

howdy jericho,

saw all your go veg vids
they were excellent!

very well done
great interviews

just like those who go out on a limb are very few in percentage
those who believe in them are even fewer yet

self faith is the fuel to creating ones own paradigm

keep RAWCKIN!

Posted by: The Fruit Faery ()
Date: September 20, 2010 10:01PM

Hi Jericho
Good to know that you are keeping well.
I appreciate your sharing.
Inspirational.
By the way, I'm still juicing the fruit and feeling good!
I'm pleased to have the opportunity to say thanks again for taking the time to help me out when I really needed some clarification and direction. smiling smiley

Posted by: BackAgain ()
Date: September 21, 2010 12:28AM

I don't even recognize your screenname to be able to say anything one way or another. grinning smiley

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: September 21, 2010 04:36AM

He used to be Fruitarian 1 (F1) and Richard Blackman.

Posted by: durianrider ()
Date: September 28, 2010 01:14AM

I havent eaten any calories or water for over 17 years now. Im just a hologramme really. You's can all say's what you's want but I know what works for me.

I guess being a 'breatharian' is a great way to get your name out there in show biz but I reckon being a vegan/raw vegan athlete is a better way cos at least is something people can do and benefit vs starve and go crazy.

Ive got an exclusive interview with 'Barry the Breatharian' coming up shortly. He is 654 years old too.

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: September 28, 2010 03:15AM

It was surprising to read your negative comments about being "disappointed to see that not much has changed, some of the same ole faces are still here and people still talk crap about things they don't understand yet justify why it's great for them to do exactly the same thing as that they critisize me for doing...."

In contrast, I have found this to be a positive and upbeat site. In my experience of over a year, people here tend to be friendly and helpful. I don't know you and have not seen you write here before, but perhaps you'd receive more positive reactions if your comments were more positive.

Although you don't seem comfortable here, it appears that there are many people who know you and respect and admire you. I hope you have found other places where you feel comfortable.

My favorite raw vegan

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2010 03:20AM by Trive.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables