Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Request to ban
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: September 28, 2010 12:28AM

Moderators.
I am asking for a ban.
I have experienced a suicidal depression,and will most likely carry that out,and I want a ban on my member name for any further posts that might be a negative energy here.
I have tried here for so long.
Raw foods,etc...
I did not succeed.

Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2010 12:30AM by eaglefly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Request to ban
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 28, 2010 12:48AM

That's just bullsh!t Vinny. YOU are the only one who minds anything at all that you post here. The rest of us are happy to hear from you and respond whether you think so or not. I always am. Don't go... Don't leave, I'll miss you if you do, please stay.

Posted by: durianrider ()
Date: September 28, 2010 12:54AM

Eagle, you just sound like a guy I was talking too recently. He came into raw foods cos he had digestion problems. He was eating most of his calories from fat and dreaming about pizza each night. He had been sold and told that "sweet fruit is the devils food"..so he was just so glucosed exhausted each day as a result of not eating sweet fruits in sufficient amounts.

So we got him onto b12 injections, 5000cals a day from sweet fruit for a week, gallon of water a day, 12hours a night horizontal and some basic exercise. In just a DAY! this dude was feeling better. By the end of the week he was bouncing off the walls trying to hug trees, animals and strangers..

Crazy stuff but fun to watch. Works 100% of the time. Like a dry house plant, humans need the basics to thrive.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 28, 2010 01:49AM

vinny nothing you are saying/have said bothers me or anyone in the least , we are just worried that you cant see thru your depression

please vinny perhaps you could go to the hospital and tell them you are exhausted and full of dispair, please dont do something you cant take back

please sad smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: September 28, 2010 02:04AM

I have a friend that has had depression for 30 years and I can empathize with her and you.

Get some help in talking about it, some meds if you have to, and stay away from the boards for awhile if you must.

There are many other venues to find negativity, not just on a board. It's in the world at large. I'm not that way most of the time, I strive to find the glass half full but sometimes life gets to me too.

At 58 I'm still interested in what lies around the corner. There's always insecurity in living life.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 28, 2010 02:15AM

Vin,

I so value your presence here, and cannot express how much I'd feel your absence, but not just here--from the world. Like so many others here, you're a real, fully formed person to me, and I'd be aware that you are gone from the world and that you deserved to be happy but didn't see it. You don't owe me or anyone else here anything, but believe this: There is always a way back to the light, that those you've lost recently haven't seen. I hope that you are different from them and that you do see the way, and take it back to health and hope. I really really do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2010 02:24AM by Tamukha.

Posted by: cyclopsicle ()
Date: September 28, 2010 03:58AM

I know how you feel, I really do. I've been on and off wanting to die since I was 7. I'm 20 now. Block this website on your computer if you need to. No one here is going anywhere and it is HEALTHY to get away from group mentality/other people's opinions/the internet for a while, so why don't you do that? Also, go somewhere where you are safe, please! As a fellow human, I want to see you being taken care of, and I care about you. I don't even know you.

Finally, if raw foods feels like too much pressure, which I understand, take a break from it. I let myself eat whatever I want although some things I will never put into my body for my own reasons. Aside from that, I enjoy certain foods that keep me mentally healthy, like hummus and almond butter and soup and whatever else. It makes me happy and I don't have to confess my sins to some raw vegan food god at the end of each day, so I don't care.

Get off the internet. Go out and eat something that makes you feel happy. Breathe, write down a couple things that always make you happy, like hearing a certain song come on the radio.

When you're ready to let us know you're okay, we're all here. <3

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: September 28, 2010 05:47AM

Eagle, please don't. I was under the impression that everyone likes you here. I sure do.

Everything always changes, and whatever is bad will surely change for you. Wait it out. It will get better. Maybe start taking long walks everyday. That always helps me.

Please stay on the planet, please.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: September 28, 2010 05:58AM

I like you, and would greatly enjoy your continued survival...if you die, I might just have to kill yousad smiley *huggles*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: September 28, 2010 06:15AM

Vinny,

Raw foods are great, but not the answer to every problem. You need to talk with someone about your thoughts (plans?) for suicide - NOW!!! We all care about you and don't want you to harm yourself in any way, but we are not there with you. Please find someone to listen to you. Call a hotline if you don't have anyone nearby. Don't go it alone. And please don't shut us out. We care about you.

Robin

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: September 30, 2010 03:27PM

I know of a girl who tried to commit suicide, she was a fkg mess. Someone dragged her for one almighty acupuncture treatment and afterwards she simply could not grasp why on earth she had been feeling so bad. That, + a bit of counselling, and off she went. I am not making this up.

Go get poked!

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 30, 2010 03:37PM

Chin up mate, things often seem much worse than they really are. Take a breather, and dont do anything silly.

Ive been there where you are just now and its horrible but you have to be strong and push onsmiling smiley.

Take care

Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: September 30, 2010 03:54PM

Vinny, the so-called "comfort" foods (which are nothing of the sort) that you've been eating are poisoning your thoughts and emotions. This is the reason why your thoughts and feelings are so negative. I have been in that place, and what worked for me was to eat a 100% alkaline raw vegan diet (fruits and vegetables only) with lots of fresh vegetable juice. This is the equivalent of bringing light into the body and it will lift the emotions, thoughts, and spirit and give you hope that things can improve (truly, they can).

I have used the following graph as inspiration for many years. It is the TRUTH:

[www.drbass.com]

It is possible to move up that scale with raw veganism, proper sleep, and avoiding loss of sexual fluid.

Date: October 01, 2010 04:15AM

Well, it is now 11:14 PM where I live and we don't hear from you. What's up?

Date: October 01, 2010 05:56AM

Yeah, Eagle, drop in and say hello?

Date: October 01, 2010 11:38PM

To all of you,
I am so much better now.
I spent a few days at my folks who are the best people in the world.
I came back here to read all your posts and it was all enough to go on living.
Learningtofly....that chart is fantastic!!! Thank you!!!

I appreciate all of your support folks and wish I could give everyone a big hug.

Vinny

Date: October 02, 2010 12:31AM

Hurray! So nice to see you back Vinny! I feel so good that you're OK, and I'm sure everyone else does too! Yay! smiling smiley

Date: October 02, 2010 12:59AM

You're right, Suncloud! I am very happy that you are okay, Vinny!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 02, 2010 01:14AM

Vinny!!!

I am so relieved--bless you smiling smiley

Date: October 02, 2010 03:26AM

Really very happy for all your support.

Oxygen.+
Faith.+
raw juices.+
Talks with my folks.+
Long walk tonight.+
Tub soak.+
Journal writing.+
Reading posts.+
And asking God to light up my insides and be my companion in my house with me here tonight.....

= Feeling better.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 02, 2010 03:26AM

a bunch of nice great people here

wow

makes me smile seeing how supportive people are here

i would of said something vinny

but i had faith in you that you would evenutally see your own value

and value life in spite of your profound and pressing difficulties

good for you smiling smiley

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 02, 2010 05:18AM

Vinny im soo glad to see you back if i could hug you , you would make a squeeky toy noise !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: October 02, 2010 05:50AM

W00t!

Date: October 02, 2010 01:07PM

Jgunn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vinny im soo glad to see you back
> [i37.photobucket.com]
> gg.gif if i could hug you , you would make a
> squeeky toy noise !

I'm quoting you J in the hope that you're squeeky hug emoticon will show up in my post too. If not, I'm thinking it in my head anyhow. Hugs to you Vinny!

Posted by: paulieGB ()
Date: October 02, 2010 06:58PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2010 06:58PM by paulieGB.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: October 02, 2010 07:14PM

Good to have you back matesmiling smiley.

Posted by: cyclopsicle ()
Date: October 03, 2010 12:31AM

smiling smiley this makes me happy

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: October 03, 2010 01:02AM

Welcome back, Vin...smiling smiley

Date: October 03, 2010 01:19AM

Hanging in there.
Just did a workout in my gym area.
Ate about 90% raw today.

Thanks again everyone for your support.
It makes a guy smile.

I had a thought to have a thread for anyone who is dealing with depression,to come there for support.I created a thread last fall,that seems to be gone from the "other topics",as sort of a place to come for peace.
Anyone remember that thread??

Vinny.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: October 03, 2010 04:00AM

Great Vinny..we are happy.

A thread of support for depression would be great.

Love,
Prism

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables