Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A Place of Peace
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: October 07, 2010 01:10AM

Hi Folks.
I wanted to create this thread as a place to come to as a place to say whats on your mind,and to try to support each other with whatever is going on in our lives.

Just whatever you want to post that might be uplifting,positive,and give hope.

For me to start,its the fact that no matter what happens,I can go down to my shop and create something from wood.
Also,the changing season and the sight of the leaves changing colors,and the smell of the first time people have fires in their fireplaces.
Get the idea?
Not trying to solve the mysteries of the Universe here,but just little tid bits of something nice.

Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2010 01:12AM by eaglefly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Place of Peace
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 07, 2010 01:42AM

It's been warm here in the Chicago area after the first nip in the air. The light gets so golden now and the sky so blue...I love riding my bike on these waning days...

Posted by: cyclopsicle ()
Date: October 07, 2010 03:26AM

I think the smell of fall, that mysterious charred leaves/wood mixed with that chilly (but not too cold) October bite, is one of my favorite things ever. It makes me so happy and nostalgic. The clouds were magnificent today. Familiar, simple things that have me in constant awe.

Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: October 07, 2010 06:06AM

when i exercise i feel better afterward instead of worse which goes against the norm for most of my life

david

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: October 08, 2010 07:50PM

Good posts.
Thanks.

I keep journals,and refer to them often.
What keeps me hopeful is reading how low I was at times,and just around the corner a new relationship came,or the spark to create something in my shop.

Vinny

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 09, 2010 12:16AM

That's nice you have a woodshop Vinny. I always admire people who can work creatively with their hands.

It was a nice day here too. A little cooler, no rain, just a nice day for being out and about.

Went to biology class. I like the instructor. He called himself a "treehugger" today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables