Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: most recommended vitamin supplements
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: February 14, 2011 10:57PM

Coco,
I know what you mean. I remember years ago picking blueberries which were incredible, but with the same thing. It kind of turned me off until I realized I had already eaten so many, and apparently lived to tell about it!

The actual problem maybe producing completely bug free produce, but in some places they do that to try and produce completely blemish free fruit. Usually they end up tasting like wax, and are probably about as nutritious too. I think in some places they hire people to go around the trees with wands, touching the flowers for pollenation because there aren't any bees or flies left to do their proper job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: madinah ()
Date: February 15, 2011 12:59PM

In nature animals eat bugs as part their normal plant meals, we do not eat bugs and animals, may be this is the problem as vegans. Maybe supplementing with liquid B12 makes sense?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 15, 2011 01:05PM

Yes, if one wants to be a vegan and doesn't trust that their internal flora is producing adequate B12 a supplement is advisable.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables