Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Top 3 Foods According to Hippocrates Institute Director
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 06, 2011 07:35PM

Thanks for sharing, how do we get poisonned?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: April 07, 2011 08:56AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for sharing, how do we get poisonned?

In the instance of heavy metals there are many many different sources that can cause toxicity over time. Heres some of the examples:

Heavy metals can be found just about everywhere, from our food, water supply, amalgam fillings, smoking, environmental contamination, cosmetic products, hair dyes, gardening products, household products such as paint, aluminum based tins/cans such as soft drinks, cookware, vaccinations, deodorants, industrial pollution, pharmaceutical and recreational drugs.

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: April 07, 2011 04:15PM

I feel you, I gave up on doctors years ago after a many year fight to try and get to the bottom of what was wrong with me. I had zero help... and spent thousands upon thousands of dollars only to be left suicidal and hopeless. It's only by the grace of God and the beautiful and strange synchronicity of the universe that I was able to stumble onto my healing path...

Thank God we have places like this where we can talk and learn from others because I probably would be dead now if it wasn't for the internet and learning on my own.

Date: April 07, 2011 04:21PM

Should not raw foods, juices, and fasting solve these poisonning problems?

Date: April 07, 2011 04:39PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should not raw foods, juices, and fasting solve
> these poisonning problems?

Pectins in various foods such as apples can bind to metals but it would take literally years with diet alone to get rid of heavy metal poisoning and even then you might not even be effective.

Much easier to take some natural chelating agents.

I hear you cora your post sounds exactly like myself.

Date: April 07, 2011 04:56PM

How do these heavy metals get into one body and not into another besides being close to a nuclear plant. Is it thru food, direct contact, or some are born with the metals.
What can we do to protect ourselves? take medicine periodically?

Date: April 07, 2011 05:07PM

I posted some of the common sources of heavy metals above:

Heavy metals can be found just about everywhere, from our food, water supply, amalgam fillings, smoking, environmental contamination, cosmetic products, hair dyes, gardening products, household products such as paint, aluminum based tins/cans such as soft drinks, cookware, vaccinations, deodorants, industrial pollution, pharmaceutical and recreational drugs.

Most healthy bodies eliminate excess metals, although there are those who don't due to various reasons. For most with a healthy diet and lifestyle it isn't a common or much of an issue to worry about. Unless your coming in contact with the above daily.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables