Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Enerfood Green Superfood Powder
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 17, 2011 03:03PM

Just thought id put a shout out to this green superfood powder product, as i know theres been a few threads in the past asking about good brands.

This product seems to be relatively unknown at the moment even though its won an award for best superfood product i think it was last year.

Anyway yeah in my opinion its one of the best green food products on the market if your looking to add a little extra. Very well formulated and designed with a range of synergistic ingredients.

Ive been using it for around 4 months now i think and it is really good. I recommended it to my friend a few months back also who found out he had aluminum toxicity and he has been able to reduce his toxic metal levels by half which is pretty outstanding. This is likely due to the rich chlorella, spirulina and kelp/dulse content which make up half its weight. All very good chelators of heavy metals.

Anyway yeah just thought id put a good word in for enerfood green superfood powder. It tastes pretty disgusting just in water though, probably due to the algae/seaweeds. Ive never tried it in juice which ive heard masks the taste, i usually just go with putting the tablespoon in water.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2011 03:05PM by powerlifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Enerfood Green Superfood Powder
Posted by: Februarygirl ()
Date: September 23, 2011 11:30AM

Hi Powerlifer...how is your friend measuring his metal levels? Through hair samples? Is this different than modifilan?

februarygirl

Date: September 23, 2011 11:50AM

Februarygirl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Powerlifer...how is your friend measuring his
> metal levels? Through hair samples? Is this
> different than modifilan?

Hey Februarygirl, good to hear from you.

He is using a combination of methods to measure his heavy metal levels, the main one being a urine challenge test and the other hair analysis.

Personally if i was to ever have heavy metal poisoning again i would use brown seaweed extract powder(modifilan), enerfood green superfood powder and pectasol-c(this is really great for heavy metal toxicity and backed by a good few studies).

Has to be pectasol brand of modified citrus pectin.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: merry ()
Date: September 23, 2011 12:17PM

strange that there was a link advertising buying sea bass fish (for eating) on your vegan blog!!

Date: September 23, 2011 12:27PM

merry Wrote:
> strange that there was a link advertising buying
> sea bass fish (for eating) on your vegan blog!!

Google ads these days mostly target what you have last looked at or been looking at ive found. I frequent alot of bodybuilding forums so when i go on my sites or other sites with google ads i.e youtube etc they seem to constantly just show bodybuilding adverts. I believe they use cookies to achieve this, did you go on any fish sites before? Or sometimes they show local adverts which could have been the case here.

Sadly you cant really control with any accuracy what they show, most of the time they are quite accurate.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2011 12:29PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 23, 2011 02:40PM

What on earth is a urine challenge test? Is that like a peeing contest?

La but I always learn so much here smiling smiley

Date: September 23, 2011 03:22PM

Tamukha Wrote:
> What on earth is a urine challenge test? Is that
> like a peeing contest?
>
> La but I always learn so much here smiling smiley

Hehe, its actually called a chelation challenge test or whatever chelating agent they use test. You take a chelating agent and they measure the levels in your urine. He had this done about a year ago, now the levels are much lower.

None of these are 100% accurate, neither is hair analysis as hair products can influence the reading, but there about as close as you get. Biopsy would be the only true way and each metal has affinity for different organs/tissue.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: marsh ()
Date: September 25, 2011 08:49PM

I think I might try this stuff.
It looks like there might be a couple of different kinds when I googled it.

Would you happen to have a link?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2011 08:51PM by marsh.

Date: September 25, 2011 09:14PM

Have PM'd you marsh, it is one product i actually most myself these days. It is very well designed and formulated, not just mis matched adding anything like some products do.

Its got ashwagandha in it also which i know you usesmiling smiley. Also iodine rich seaweed in kelp/dulse.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2011 09:17PM by powerlifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables