Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: A request for Durian Rider and friends
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: November 06, 2011 06:29PM

Oh, sorry dvdai. I wasn't familiar with Jack Horkheimer. Just shows how ignorant I am. I thought he was just another guy with a website.

I looked him up on Wikipedia, and it seems led a very interesting and productive life. So in honor of Jack Horkheimer, here is the very beautiful theme song from his astronomy show on PBS (hope I got that right).

Arabesque #1, Debussy:

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: November 07, 2011 01:44AM

these messages from Jacon Hateman need to be made public.

"""
Jacob Heitmann
We do not accept when people get angry and blame us for doing something "wrong" by censoring. This is nothing personal, we get these accusations quite often. Please read the disclaimer again and if you really want to obey our rules, we might allow you back.

Jacob Heitmann
30BAD is about doing a 811-lifestyle, not sharing and promoting, that's not according to the forum guidelines just because "it worked for you".

Jacob Heitmann
You must know that if you do anything that's not according to the forum guidelines we will not allow your membership.

Jacob Heitmann
I suspended you because of the disrespect to the rules, nothing else.

Jacob Heitmann
For the next 13 days you will be suspended. If you still want to join us and take your time to read all the guidelines we will accept you in again.

Jacob Heitmann
We all have agreed that you will not be coming back to 30BAD. My recommendation for you is that you exercise to write with proper grammar and spelling, stay on topic and show respect to everyone and everything. Never create threads were you banther around that you don't agree with the moderators, just a tip.
My suggestion for you is to try creating a new account/identity in a couple of months when you feel ready, when you have looked over my recommendations and we then we will consider bringing you back then.
Jacob

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 07, 2011 01:56AM

Wow, Diogenez, if this actually reflects their forum rules, I would not feel comfortable there!

Date: November 07, 2011 02:17AM

yeah, i continued to ask him what rules i disrespected by asking a question about fermentation. (you can't read the guidelines when banned (with out warning i might add))

can somebody copy paste the guidelines to this thread?

Date: November 07, 2011 03:09AM

I considered signing up there twice. The first time was a while ago, but I couldn't go in there, because I was required to come up with something that I wanted Harley and Freelee to help me with. I couldn't think of anything.

The second time, I wanted to go there because it seemed (to me) like Harley was giving a lady a rather hard time because she wanted to have her breast implants removed. Harley seemed to accuse her of trying to be natural or something, and said he asked Doug Graham about it, and according to Harley, "Graham said he hasn't heard or seen of any direct longterm issues from breast implants of the more recent technology."

Plus Harley said she would be more inspirational for getting others to be LFRV if she left her implants in. Just sick!

Here's the thread:

[www.30bananasaday.com]

I wanted to tell the lady to go ahead and have them out. I know 3 people who have had issues with breast implants. One young lady, a university student with recent implants, had one that broke open; and she had to be flown to the hospital on another island. She was in extreme pain.

I couldn't go in there though, because I had to pledge allegiance to 80-10-10 before I could sign up, and I don't pledge allegiance to anything (except my family).

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 07, 2011 03:25AM

OMG, what about the psychological effects of that sort of extreme body modification? Hello?! What a D.O.U.C.H.E. that guy is! Grrr...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2011 03:25AM by coco.

Date: November 07, 2011 04:53AM

Yeah, Grrr!

Date: November 07, 2011 05:30AM

Jgunn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Durianrider is by far not the most active poster
> on this forum. In fact he contributes very little
> to any discussions here except to post fly-by or
> post-and-run vids of his current thoughtts.
>
> As users we have no control over who comes and
> goes.. My suggestion to you is to as some of your
> more techy members at your own forum on how to IP
> block him if he really is that annoying to you or
> contact the software admin of the forum software
> you are using to see if there is a way to do
> that.
>
> Coming here and trolling us just seems a bit tit
> for tat. As mentioned above you have garnered
> some sympathy but realistically there is nothing
> anyone here can do to solve your problem.
>
> Perhaps you need to ask yourself why are you
> allowing this person to have so much control over
> your life. If your members firmly beleive in
> their paleo-ways then him posting his opinions
> should have little to no effect on them, therefore
> why the constant time battle banning him. Most
> people here either choose to ignore him/his posts
> or not .
>
> My father had this saying in Norweigen : ikke
> blir hva du forakter - Do not become what you
> despise smiling smiley

DR trolls you guys way worse than he does our forum--mainly because he's VERY obvious, and so we ban him really quickly. More properly, I myself ban him, usually, because I'm a "ban first and ask questions later" moderator.

I used to post here regularly, from about 2001 to 2003, and I just came back to see what was going on. I just happened to see that DR is a regular poster here, so I thought I'd make this request since I was already here. I'm certainly not seeking him out. He's not controlling my life.

As far as IP banning goes, it's useless with a determined troll. I've IP banned him probably 10-15 times. He just uses IP proxies, and comes back for more.

Truthfully, we had had a long quiet period without him, or any other vegan trolls, for a couple of months. TheSt0rm, another regular poster here, started posting there a couple of weeks ago, and, thinking he was another friend of DR, or just DR again, I quickly chased him off. He wasn't a bad troll or anything, but he was breaking our forum rules by preaching veganism, and I figured I better stop it quickly, else we'd have a big mess, you know?

The othe mods over there are much less quick to ban, and we've had several situations where particular trolls has been allowed to run rampant and become enormous pains-in-the-rear. Therefore, as soon as I catch someone preaching veganism, I feel I have no choice but to either ask them to leave immediately, or just outright ban.

It's not that we don't allow vegans there in principle, but in practice it's just gotten ridiculous, you know? Like how DR acts here.

Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: November 07, 2011 06:06AM

suncloud Wrote:
> Oh, sorry dvdai. I wasn't familiar with Jack
> Horkheimer. Just shows how ignorant I am. I
> thought he was just another guy with a website.
>
> I looked him up on Wikipedia, and it seems led a
> very interesting and productive life. So in honor
> of Jack Horkheimer, here is the very beautiful
> theme song from his astronomy show on PBS (hope I
> got that right).
>
> Arabesque #1, Debussy:
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Thanks for the link suncloud! I see what you mean Tamukha. As much as the theme song brings up some nostalgia, the original is beautiful.

david

Date: November 07, 2011 06:51AM

yes i have noticed he is sexist too.

when he says 'how do i get a hot chick like freelee to suck my @#$%&" all i think think is freelee is no feminist.

Date: November 07, 2011 08:32AM

I don't know why we can't all get along. It's hard enough finding people with the same mindset, cause it's pretty lonely out there when you're the only vegan or fruitarian in a hundred miles. Durianrider has a bone to pick, and he is abit opinionated for my liking, but hey, sometimes he does make a valid point that makes you think, and that's fine in my books.

I wish you well, and your tip re sensitive teeth is appreciated.

geo

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: November 07, 2011 10:03AM

Geo - I appreciate your point and think it's great that you can be like that. I'm afraid that if Durianrider came into a room that I was in I would have to leave immediately - he winds me up more than anyone I have ever met. I'm afraid that just because people are vegan does not mean that you will like them or get on with them. And that's fine - you don't have to get on with everybody. Some of my best friends are not vegan - I certainly don't feel lonely because my friends aren't vegan!

I would like to add that I have had discussions/arguments with people on this board and it has always ended well with good ideas swopped and interesting facts learnt. The truth is that this just doesn't happen with DR. He stands on top of the rooftops and bellows his message and listens to no one; he won't accept when he has hurt or offended anyone and he is super critical of anyone who doesn't follow the DR creed. This is a deeply unpleasant way to be in my opinion.

I'm glad that you have picked up some tips from him; I'm afraid I cannot watch any of his vids long enough and now I don't even try.

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: November 07, 2011 01:32PM

"He stands on top of the rooftops and bellows his message and listens to no one; he won't accept when he has hurt or offended anyone and he is super critical of anyone who doesn't follow the DR creed. This is a deeply unpleasant way to be in my opinion."

Hmmmmm...Self-centeredness and zero sympathy for others feelings. What you just described is called psychopathy.

Date: November 07, 2011 01:55PM

suncloud,

The first time was a while ago, but I couldn't go in there, because I was required to come up with something that I wanted Harley and Freelee to help me with. I couldn't think of anything.

Laughing . . . so . . . hard at this . . .

I pledge alliegance to the Plan,
Of the United Users of 8-11-ism,
And to the website, with which it stands,
One mission, under Doug, for bananas and participation for some.

Date: November 07, 2011 03:15PM

L.O.L.

Cracking up...

Date: November 07, 2011 03:19PM

can we get a list of their peacekeepers , because i know they post here to so we can be forewarned ?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 07, 2011 04:35PM

Cherimoya, I went to your forum to read theStOrms posts in question. He was not preaching from what I saw , but sharing what he does in the VEGAN section of your site

perhaps you should remove this section all together if you dont like it but as far as i can tell he not only didnt break any rules but you were incredibly rude to him there.

i will quote:
Hot Topics
Discussions of non-RAF/non- raw topics. Raw vegan and Fruitarian topics may be discussed here but only here.

your replies to his discussions:

Re: Gabriel Cousins about fruit and fructose

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 03:21:41 am »

The St0rm, you're a meat-eater like I'm Kim Kardashian.

Why don't you just give up before I ban you? Why not? Why do I always have to BAN you people? Tell me why. Why can't you have a change of heart, or just realize that you are so completely beaten? I'm the MODERATOR, for God's sakes. Even if you could out-argue me, I can still just BAN you. Even if you had useful points, it wouldn't matter, because I can just BAN you. I mean really....you know you're going to lose.

Haven't you watched me, personally ban like 40 vegan trolls? If not, let me tell you, I have, and I will again. I'm famous here for banning first and asking questions later. Others can attest to this fact. Just go away.

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2011, 11:26:30 am »

Quote from: TheSt0rm on November 02, 2011, 04:27:54 am

don't confuse me with the others like durianrider and friends. I'm not trolling this forum nor looking for an argument.

Besides the only reason I came here was because it says vegan discussion is allowed here under the "Hot Topics" subject. And the discussion on Gabriel Cousens. Why even allow him to be brought up here? He's vegan. Him, and people like Brian Clement are about the only raw fooders who can be close to a "primitive like" diet according to macronutrient ratio. And that's why I came. Everywhere I go, it's all fruitarian, fruitarian, they dominate all the raw food forums and put down people like me who want to say 100% fruit is not the most balanced raw vegan diet.

You keep insisting that I want to make some kind of argument, but you're the only one I see here being hostile.

Quote from: cherimoya_kid
Global Moderator
Chief

I find Cousens interesting because he's an actual MD who has run a raw healing center for many years, looks good for his age, and has come to the same conclusion that many here have. Specifically, he feels that carbs from fruit can cause serious, serious problems, and that too much carbs, in general, can really be problematic. Cousens has been doing the raw thing for many years. He's no trollish, ignorant newbie, like you, or DurianRider.

He's quite wrong that veganism is safe, long-term, and his supplement-heavy diet proves that. However, he's no run-and-gun, fly-by-night troll. He's quite sincere, and has some excellent points, and lots of useful health background knowledge. That makes him worth discussing, unlike you or DurianRider.

So in other words, if you want to be taken seriously, and not treated as a troll, here are some suggestions. Become an MD, run a healing center for 10 or 15 years, and then check us back then. Til then, shut up.

I mean really, dude, you're so full of fear, and so NOT full of knowledge. I and the other mods here, on the other hand, have lots more knowledge, and correspondingly less fear. You would do well to learn from us, if you are to ever become a highly-skilled dietary know-it-all that actually knows something.

Look, you've already lied to us and said you eat raw meat, when, in fact, you just admitted that you don't. That, in and of itself, is ban-worthy. I think I'm just going to go ahead and ban you, but I'll give you the chance to back down, stop posting like a troll, and just learn. Your opinions don't mean @#$%&. Learn that, and I'll let you stay. Your choice.

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 11:10:47 am »

Quote from: TheSt0rm on November 03, 2011, 10:35:44 am

I never said only sprouts.

Sproutarian is a word I just recently started using because sprouting is a lifestyle. To have multiple ongoing trays/bags of sprouts to have and eat everyday.

Ok, maybe sproutarian isn't a good word. It's just a word I picked up.

Though I still consider sprouts to be very important.

Quote from: cherimoya_kid
Global Moderator
Chief
You don't have the guts of an herbivore like a cow or gorilla to be able to pull off a diet very high in sprouts. No human does. Sprouts are not to be eaten in large amounts. They produce a very quick taste change, even when you're very hungry. That taste change is your body saying "no thanks, this food is not what I need."

Get a clue, man.

Seriously, I think I might just ban you. You're like a lot of us were, about 4-8 years in the past. W e had to learn the HARD way, (some harder than others, ROFL), and I feel like you probably will too. So why not go away from this forum, learn through experience, and then come back in 5 or 10 years? Certainly you refuse to take advantage of our collected knowledge from years of dietary experimentation, so why not just create your own knowledge-through-experimenting?

Surely you realize that most of us long-timers have WAY more experience than you, and that convincing us to go BACK to veganism is a losing proposition. It'd be like trying to convince us that we were wrong, Santa Claus IS real. It's not happening.

Personally , dude your behavior is rude and strikes me as a bit of a meglomaniac that just wants to control everything.

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: November 07, 2011 04:53PM

Flipperjan - I way like your analogy of DR bellowing from the rooftop, that image made me lol. I've never met Harley, but maybe I'd feel the way you do if I had met him, but just because he seems alittle obnoxious at times is no reason to through the baby out with the bathwater haha. I appreciate your comments too, and thank you for acknowledging my POV.

Yes, I do have non-vegan friends also, good people, and it's great that you don't feel alone. But I do, as it's difficult when your non-vegan friends are always offering you their non-vegan food etc. Sometimes they even do it on purpose for a laugh, and I do laugh, but underneath there's always that slight pressure to join them.

I joined the Queensland vegetarian society a few years ago, but those people ate heaps of cheese and eggs and were VERY PRO ANIMAL LIB. They always wanted me to make up plackards for them (I'm a signwriter) and join them in this rally and that rally, which is fine to a point, but my primary concern is health not animal rights, as the rest follows behind anyway.

Even they turned up their noses at my veganism, cause I wasn't eating what they ate. Because I wasn't eating the same foods, they felt threatened, like I was showing them up or something. That wasn't the case, and I told them, but the animosity was there, but from them....

I believe that diversity is just wonderful, like you Flipperjan, who is not lonely without vegan close vegan friends, but cannot see the 'sometime' wisdom of Harley from the person he 'sometimes' portrays. And me, who is opposite to you and is lonely, but can see Harley's wisdom from obnoxious zealot.

Peace be with you and cheers,
geo x

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: November 07, 2011 07:08PM

I'm sorry you are lonely Geo - my friends are a forward thinking, tolerant lot and we all enjoy each other's foibles!!!! I can hear that it is different for you in Queensland.

Jgunn - thanks for posting that - very interesting

Date: November 07, 2011 07:23PM

Jgunn Wrote:

>
>
>
> Personally , dude your behavior is rude and
> strikes me as a bit of a meglomaniac that just
> wants to control everything.

You're entitled to your opinion. Be aware, though, that DR was way ruder on my forum than he is here, because he knows he's not wanted, and hates us all for not being vegan. I sincerely thought I was dealing with DR again. That's why I came down so hard. I admit, I tolerate very little bullcrap, but Doug Graham's low-fat diet destroyed me, and it took years to get rid of the panic attacks and crippling social anxiety that it caused. I didn't HAVE those problems before trying 8/1/1. I sure did afterwards, though.

It's not that I think all vegan diets are inherently going to damage your brain. Granted, the long-term risk is there, but I think with enough good-quality raw fat, B-12 (from fermented foods, supplementation, or other sources), and minerals, that you can retain healthy brain function for as long as you'd like.

However, the low-fat 8/1/1 plan is the FAST path to SERIOUS neurological disturbance. Anybody here think DR isn't neurologically disturbed, and getting worse as the years pass?

Nerve and brain cells are coated with fat, and and made of mostly fat. You think a low-fat diet is going to protect those cells? Think again.

People, I speak from HARD, PAINFUL experience. This stuff is no joke.

The problem with neurological damage from low-fat is that it is so gradual that you don't realize it's happening, until it's already done serious damage. Guess what happens then? You run the risk of brain problems causing your thinking to be so unclear that you can't realize that you

1. Have a problem , or

2. it's the lack of fat that's causing it.

Granted, you'd have to be pretty far gone for lack of fat, in and of itself, to cause THAT much neurological damage, but...look at DR. You think that's a normal brain?

Date: November 07, 2011 07:59PM

I believe that textbook mental illness is rampant amongst raw food "gurus."

Just to be clear, a bit of crazy is okay, smiling smiley but when someone is harming people and/or irresponsibly dispensing advice for profit and/or completely unhealthy (inside and/or out) when they're "marketing" themselves as beacons of health, that's what I mean by "mental illness."

cherimoya_kid Wrote:
> Jgunn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> >
> >
> > Personally , dude your behavior is rude and
> > strikes me as a bit of a meglomaniac that just
> > wants to control everything.
>
>
> You're entitled to your opinion. Be aware,
> though, that DR was way ruder on my forum than he
> is here, because he knows he's not wanted, and
> hates us all for not being vegan. I sincerely
> thought I was dealing with DR again. That's why I
> came down so hard. I admit, I tolerate very
> little bullcrap, but Doug Graham's low-fat diet
> destroyed me, and it took years to get rid of the
> panic attacks and crippling social anxiety that it
> caused. I didn't HAVE those problems before
> trying 8/1/1. I sure did afterwards, though.
>
> It's not that I think all vegan diets are
> inherently going to damage your brain. Granted,
> the long-term risk is there, but I think with
> enough good-quality raw fat, B-12 (from fermented
> foods, supplementation, or other sources), and
> minerals, that you can retain healthy brain
> function for as long as you'd like.
>
> However, the low-fat 8/1/1 plan is the FAST path
> to SERIOUS neurological disturbance. Anybody here
> think DR isn't neurologically disturbed, and
> getting worse as the years pass?
>
> Nerve and brain cells are coated with fat, and and
> made of mostly fat. You think a low-fat diet is
> going to protect those cells? Think again.
>
> People, I speak from HARD, PAINFUL experience.
> This stuff is no joke.
>
> The problem with neurological damage from low-fat
> is that it is so gradual that you don't realize
> it's happening, until it's already done serious
> damage. Guess what happens then? You run the
> risk of brain problems causing your thinking to be
> so unclear that you can't realize that you
>
> 1. Have a problem , or
>
> 2. it's the lack of fat that's causing it.
>
> Granted, you'd have to be pretty far gone for lack
> of fat, in and of itself, to cause THAT much
> neurological damage, but...look at DR. You think
> that's a normal brain?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2011 08:03PM by HeavenHands.

Date: November 07, 2011 08:21PM

HeavenHands Wrote:
> I believe that textbook mental illness is rampant
> amongst raw food "gurus."
>

It approaches epidemic levels.

Date: November 07, 2011 08:28PM

Cherimoya , Ive read up to about 18 pages of just your posts on your forum and your hostility doesnt stop at Vegans. Ive read you call peeople stupd, nuts, idiots, all for genuinely asking questions regarding your *diet*..

here is an example of you jumping all over a new member who has a valid question and I quote you:

September 15, 2011, 09:53:49 pm »

"Let me warn you now...if you troll, I am a VERY nasty person in response to trolling, and I ban vegans and spammers here pretty much every day. I'm not calling you a troll, just letting you know. And, if you get an attitude about this warning, I will consider that to be trolling. You have to prove that you're worth our time here. I'm a mod, and that's how it is."

Whew ! You just come out swinging at anybody it seems right from the get-go. Maybe you need to examine where all this anger and hostility is coming from.

If IP banning *us people* isnt working foryou than make it harder to access your forum. You actually had some good thoughts on that like limiting posts etc etc.

I have to question why exactly do you feel so threatened by Vegans , I mean if US PEOPLE are going to just die off long before you than whats the big deal? That is all in your opinion anyways!

So im sorry to say im going to have to stick to my original assumption there that you are an angry, hostile, control freak, and perhaps you might take this the wrong way but you attract what you project.

on my diet ..i feel happy and light .. on your diet you seem angry and miserable

kinda makes ya go hmmm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2011 08:31PM by Jgunn.

Date: November 07, 2011 08:46PM

Oh geez. The paleo vs. vegan war where each side claims to be "happier" than the other. From what I've seen, there's plenty of happiness and unhappiness on both sides of that fence.

[www.youtube.com]

Jgunn Wrote:
> Cherimoya , Ive read up to about 18 pages of just
> your posts on your forum and your hostility doesnt
> stop at Vegans. Ive read you call peeople stupd,
> nuts, idiots, all for genuinely asking questions
> regarding your *diet*..
>
> here is an example of you jumping all over a new
> member who has a valid question and I quote you:
>
> September 15, 2011, 09:53:49 pm »
>
> "Let me warn you now...if you troll, I am a VERY
> nasty person in response to trolling, and I ban
> vegans and spammers here pretty much every day.
> I'm not calling you a troll, just letting you
> know. And, if you get an attitude about this
> warning, I will consider that to be trolling. You
> have to prove that you're worth our time here.
> I'm a mod, and that's how it is."
>
> Whew ! You just come out swinging at anybody it
> seems right from the get-go. Maybe you need to
> examine where all this anger and hostility is
> coming from.
>
> If IP banning *us people* isnt working foryou than
> make it harder to access your forum. You actually
> had some good thoughts on that like limiting posts
> etc etc.
>
> I have to question why exactly do you feel so
> threatened by Vegans , I mean if US PEOPLE are
> going to just die off long before you than whats
> the big deal? That is all in your opinion
> anyways!
>
> So im sorry to say im going to have to stick to my
> original assumption there that you are an angry,
> hostile, control freak, and perhaps you might take
> this the wrong way but you attract what you
> project.
>
> on my diet ..i feel happy and light .. on your
> diet you seem angry and miserable
>
> kinda makes ya go hmmm

Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: November 07, 2011 09:16PM

[www.youtube.com]

david

Date: November 07, 2011 09:25PM

Hmmmm, Jodi, very illuminating, I must say.

David,

You are making a "T" with one hand palm down over the other fingers up, I'm guessing smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2011 09:26PM by Tamukha.

Date: November 07, 2011 09:25PM

Thx Flipperjan, makes me feel a little less lonely, but I always enjoy reading your comments, so full of your personal wisdom.

Jgunn - Thx for your research, which shows us an alternative view of cherimoya kid. This person certainly seems to have a bee in their bonnet and a bone to pick. I wouldn't want to be any part of a forum who's moderater says, 'You have to PROVE your worth our time here, I'm a mod, and that's how it is'.

They've had their say, now I hope they return to their own forum, frankly, I don't understand exactly why they felt the need to vilify people on this forum at all.

cheers,
geo

Date: November 07, 2011 09:34PM

my favorite thing to do with paleo people if fight them in person.

life vs lifelessness

Date: November 07, 2011 09:58PM

Who's "they?" I thought there was only one cherimoya kid. Is there another in his or her camp?

geo Wrote:
> Thx Flipperjan, makes me feel a little less
> lonely, but I always enjoy reading your comments,
> so full of your personal wisdom.
>
> Jgunn - Thx for your research, which shows us an
> alternative view of cherimoya kid. This person
> certainly seems to have a bee in their bonnet and
> a bone to pick. I wouldn't want to be any part of
> a forum who's moderater says, 'You have to PROVE
> your worth our time here, I'm a mod, and that's
> how it is'.
>
> They've had their say, now I hope they return to
> their own forum, frankly, I don't understand
> exactly why they felt the need to vilify people on
> this forum at all.
>
> cheers,
> geo

Date: November 07, 2011 10:55PM

HeavenHands ocaissionally in the english language something that would normally be considered singular is referred to in a plural way

[en.wikipedia.org]

an example might be "so and so just called for you" "oh really what did THEY want?"

its no wonder the english language is so difficult to learn for some smiling smiley

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables