Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Vegan Retreats and Juice Feasting
Date: November 28, 2011 03:14PM

Sandstorm Solutions Raw Food Retreats are held at The Marin Headlands we offer accommodations in two large historic homes, built in 1907 as officers’ quarters in what was then Fort Barry. Guests may choose to stay in shared, gender-specific or co-ed dorms, or in one of the 7 rooms reserved for private accommodations (single, double, or family occupancy). Room fees/ their is no Tuition due in our program. We have our retreats in beautiful Sausalito. We offer a variety of rooms for a low weekly fee. Rooms are only available to guests participating in our program. Garden Dormitory Room, Shared Bath (Twin Beds) this Large-sized room includes twin/ bunk beds and shared. Most dorm rooms have 8 beds per room.
Twin Bed: $195.00 per day (May be bunk bed) Double*: $215.00 Per person for Private rooms have a double bed with a single bunk bed above, and accommodate up to 3 people all Guest are responsible for changing their bedding daily.
•Pets are not permitted.
•Cigarettes, alcohol,and recreational drugs are not allowed.
•Rooms are only available to guests participating in our program.
•Use of computers and mobile phones in public areas is prohibited.
•Guests are required to be self-reliant in order to participate in the program.
Our 92 Day Juice Feasting Programs are designed especially for yo-yo dieters and others who want to conquer the beast of unhealthy weight gain. While you detox and rebuild on our weight-loss specific food and exercise plan. The tools we provide you with will set you up for a lifetime of success.
Nov 28-Feb28 Sorry we our 92 day feasting retreat is Completely Sold Out. Now booking for our weekly raw food retreats. Starting March 27,2012. We are a three week program, although you can do one week at a time. Check in is on Sunday Check out is on Saturday before 12:00 pm.
Many centuries ago, Hippocrates, known as the "father of medicine" taught that wholesome, natural food could help restore physical health. Because foods begin to lose essential nutrients and enzymes when heated above 105 degrees F, our staff creates healthy meals using food in its purest form – fresh, certified-organic, and raw. Our meals do not contain nuts or oils to support the detoxification process
We will be booking rooms
For more information,
Address:
Fort Barry Building 941
Sausalito, CA 94965
Phone:
(415) 742-6491

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Vegan Retreats and Juice Feasting
Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: November 28, 2011 07:02PM

Am I reading that right? Almost 20 grand to share a room for 3 months? Damn. I just spent the better part of ten days helping someone transition to raw at no charge and will do that for any serious person at anytime. It's a good thing the whole "what comes around goes around" thing works for me.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 29, 2011 12:35AM

HeavenHands Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Am I reading that right? Almost 20 grand to share
> a room for 3 months? Damn. I just spent the better
> part of ten days helping someone transition to raw
> at no charge and will do that for any serious
> person at anytime. It's a good thing the whole
> "what comes around goes around" thing works for
> me.

LOL- And it looks like the three-month deal is sold out! What recession?winking smiley It's in CA so perhaps most or all of the attendees are movie stars and 20K is chump change.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 29, 2011 05:07AM

Is advertising a new feature on this forum???

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 29, 2011 02:36PM

no they just slip through once in awhile winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: November 29, 2011 04:10PM

I think it sounds fun, but for that much, it better include a spa package, a big pool, and maybe some yoga and taichi classes, hikes whatever.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 29, 2011 09:58PM

I'm with you rawalice, and a hefty discount for all members of this forum who may apply, since the sneaks managed to slip their add in...haha!, thx Jodi.

Date: November 29, 2011 10:28PM

I'd like to see photos of the joint.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: November 29, 2011 11:11PM

92 day retreat - sold out - don't these people have to work?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 29, 2011 11:21PM

flipperjan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 92 day retreat - sold out - don't these people
> have to work?

It must be nice...And even if they took a leave of absence, to be able to drop almost 20K to fast! And read more closely: for $195, you have a twin bed, sharing the space and have to change your own sheets! LOL

Date: November 30, 2011 12:19AM

Exactly. You lose money all around because you can't work and you still have to pay rent, mortgage, bills, etc. This is obviously for those with some serious resources at their disposal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables