Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cooked food makes our brains bigger?
Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: May 14, 2012 04:00PM

Here is an article I was sent my a friend. It says cooked food makes out brains bigger than other apes and more things?

[www.foodasmedicine.ca]

I wasn't sure if it was sent to me to say what I am doing is wrong or what? But I know raw foods are going to turn my life around, hey they already have.

Tell me what you think about this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cooked food makes our brains bigger?
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: May 14, 2012 04:32PM

That article has only opinions.

Before you were born, you were only one single cell. Now you are 50 trillion cells.
Are you saying that if a baby eats raw food, the baby comes out a monkey?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 14, 2012 05:06PM

“According to anthropologists humans have been cooking food for more than a million years”

We didn’t even discover Fire until 790,000 years ago and we didn’t start Cooking Food consistently until 50,000 to 60,000 years ago. The problem with this article (and all of the other ones like it) is that Paleontology is NOT an exact science and the most important piece of the research equipment (the anthropologists) is sick and is missing the most important Piece of the Puzzle.

Peace and Love………John

Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: May 16, 2012 03:15AM

Societies are built around the 'primary' industries, such as current farming practices. What would happen to the grain, meat and dairy industries if a majority of people changed their eating habits to that of a raw vegan diet!

jalan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables