Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
New here,and looking into 8 1 1..major illness/candida
Posted by: kevin1986 ()
Date: May 18, 2012 06:43PM

Hello,

Hows it goin? I'm new here. Im 25, and have had multiple health issues for 9 years,and have a chronic neurological disease,most likely Lyme disease. Tired,no energy..nerve tingling all over,vision damage,eye floaters,nerve damage,depression,anxiety,hopeless feeling..achey joints...no sense of smell,allergies..skin sensitivites. Did some research on 80/10/10 and of course saw the good and bad testimonies. Well im on an online lyme community facebook group and met someone who watched a video about candida and 80/10/10 and she saw 85% of her symptoms go. So now i'm really confused,because this N.D. I just started to see ..said lots and lots of healthy fats and grass fed meat,etc...veggies..nuts/nut butters..hardly any fruit. I have cut out a LOT of sugar,fruit..but my energy level is so low. I feel like taking a nap every day,even at work. Would not fats be good since I have white matter brain lesions on my brain,and nerve damage? Just very confused,and lost. I think the main thing I need to confront first is the candida,but I feel like my body is NOT agreeing with all this protein and fats. My digestion is sucking. My first appointment with the N.D. was kinda prelim,I was supposed to call her back when I found out my blood type. Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2012 06:48PM by kevin1986.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New here,and looking into 8 1 1..major illness/candida
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 18, 2012 07:01PM

run screaming from your ND.
get the book 80/10/10
or or go to [foodnsport.com]

Date: May 18, 2012 07:49PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> run screaming from your ND.
> get the book 80/10/10
> or or go to [foodnsport.com]

haha,yeah..but the thing I am worried about is long term. I have found so many testimonies online of people who have tried it the way they are supposed to,and 6 months later their symptoms are back,or...they have deficiencies,etc. Not to mention criticism of Dr. Graham. Or they feel better for 6 weeks or so,but not mention of long term after that. I have just heard that long term its not very sustainable. All I know is,Im sick...ive been sick for years,and my brain fog is bad,im depressed...I have no motivation to do anything with my life.

A natural doctor just said this to me after I described my symptoms.

"The nervous system is connected to all systems in the body. Allergies, asthma, and some autoimmune conditions are connected to an immune system Th2 response, which is connected to the sympathetic nervous, which connects to the adrenals, etc.
In a 1999 study at the Mayo Clinic, researchers found that 96% of all sinus infections are fungal.
The fatigue, depression, anxiety, and nervous system symptoms can be linked to blood sugar imbalances. Blood sugar dysregulation leads to hormonal imbalances, immune system suppression, adrenal and neurological imbalances. Candida is linked to diabetes, hypertension, and immunosuppression. While candida can create the blood sugar problems, correcting it may be a different issue, but easy enough to address for the most part.
IBS is just chronic imbalances within the intestinal tract.
Difficulty digesting meat is due to low HCL levels in the stomach. This leads to increased parasite levels in the intestinal tract; congested liver/gall bladder; pancreatic dysfunction; and loss of absorption of nutrients like protein, calcium, iron, iodine, magnesium, B12, Folic acid, zinc, and other minerals.
Collectively, all of these are part of the syndrome that develops after antibiotic use.
I would recommend the McCombs Plan along with the Blood Sugar protocol. Keeping the bowels moving is important"

[www.candidaplan.com] is his website. Hm,he doesnt have a problem with meat,and rice though per his diet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2012 07:56PM by kevin1986.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 18, 2012 10:54PM

Hello, Kevin, and welcome!

I can say for myself that animal products will not help your body to heal. Your doctor seems to be putting the cart before the horse: protein will be necessary to repair tissues, yes, but not until this apparently ongoing crisis has passed and you are healed. Wouldn't it be better to correct the infection while repairing tissues? By the way, meat=protein is a false equivalence[sigh].

The best that you can do is to try a raw veg regimen and see how you feel over time; if you feel worse than you are feeling on the regimen the doc has you on now, well, there'd be your proof that this regimen isn't for you. I wish you luck with this and speedy healing.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: May 19, 2012 12:46AM

Hi Kevin, Just wondering if you know what caused your health problems because that might make it easier to figure out how you can cure yourself. Did the symptoms come on gradually or all at once? Were you vaccinated at any time before the health issues started? Were you exposed to any chemicals? Did you have a Lyme Test? Did you ever take a course of antibiotics that are classified as Fluoroquinolones, such as Cipro and Levaquin?

[www.the-spearhead.com]

"The adverse effects of fluoroquinolones include chronic fatigue, tendonitis/tendinopathy, tendon rupture, joint pain, muscle weakness/soreness/fibromyalgia, peripheral neuropathy, muscle spasms, popping/cracking joints, endurance problems, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), heart palpitations, anxiety attacks, brain fog, depersonalization, memory loss, difficulty finding the right word at times, seizures, buzzing/tingling/vibratory sensations, dry eyes/mouth/sinuses, numbness (especially at night), floaters/blank spots in field of vision, depression,"

Date: May 19, 2012 01:40AM

Tamukha Wrote:
> Hello, Kevin, and welcome!
>
> I can say for myself that animal products will not
> help your body to heal. Your doctor seems to be
> putting the cart before the horse: protein will
> be necessary to repair tissues, yes, but not until
> this apparently ongoing crisis has passed and you
> are healed. Wouldn't it be better to correct the
> infection while repairing tissues? By the way,
> meat=protein is a false equivalence.
>
> The best that you can do is to try a raw veg
> regimen and see how you feel over time; if you
> feel worse than you are feeling on the regimen the
> doc has you on now, well, there'd be your proof
> that this regimen isn't for you. I wish you luck
> with this and speedy healing.

Thanks. When you say raw veg regimen,do you mean 80 10 10 like?

Date: May 19, 2012 02:12AM

KidRaw Wrote:
> Hi Kevin, Just wondering if you know what caused
> your health problems because that might make it
> easier to figure out how you can cure yourself.
> Did the symptoms come on gradually or all at once?
> Were you vaccinated at any time before the health
> issues started? Were you exposed to any
> chemicals? Did you have a Lyme Test? Did you ever
> take a course of antibiotics that are classified
> as Fluoroquinolones, such as Cipro and Levaquin?
>
> [www.the-spearhead.com]
> olone-antibiotics-such-as-cipro-and-levaquin-ruin-
> lives/
>
> "The adverse effects of fluoroquinolones include
> chronic fatigue, tendonitis/tendinopathy, tendon
> rupture, joint pain, muscle
> weakness/soreness/fibromyalgia, peripheral
> neuropathy, muscle spasms, popping/cracking
> joints, endurance problems, tinnitus (ringing in
> the ears), heart palpitations, anxiety attacks,
> brain fog, depersonalization, memory loss,
> difficulty finding the right word at times,
> seizures, buzzing/tingling/vibratory sensations,
> dry eyes/mouth/sinuses, numbness (especially at
> night), floaters/blank spots in field of vision,
> depression,"

Thanks for your reply. Well..2002 or so the first symptom I got I believe was twitching in eyelids at edge,then tingling in legs,then in 2003 as a teenager at home..things were bad,and my parents sheltered me,a lot of bitterness/anger/deoression. Same year I started my first job at Mcdonalds (AHHHHH!) Which lasted 2 years,and I hate that food every day I worked there. Later that fall of 03 I developed allergies for first time in my life. 04 the tingling spread to my whole body neurologically,and got IBS. 05 got light sensitivity to eyes,and floaters,And things just got worse neurologically from then on out,vision symptoms worsened,nerve damage in right arm/hand. Continued fatigue,depression..I got vaccines for measles and chicken pox when younger i believe,and anti biotics as child for ear infections,etc. No metal fillings in mouth.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 19, 2012 02:18AM

I mentioned the book and website because is a lot of good information there.

Many people incl myself have been eating that way for a decade or two.

many people dont do well bcause they do it wrong.

U dont need to do strict 811, just eat a lot of raw fruits and veg and do the best u can.

Date: May 19, 2012 02:37AM

Well lately I have been getting most my calories and diet from nut butters,veggies,gluten free bread,meat,eggs,buckwheat cereal,granola bars. not good in my opinion..

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 19, 2012 03:28AM

Kevin,

Looking at your diet, I'd say maybe cut out the grains, period, and replace those lost carbs with fruit. It is worth a try, I think, and as fresh says, going 110% isn't necessary--just get as many servings of raw fruits and veggies into your system as you can.

Date: May 19, 2012 03:53AM

Tamukha Wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> Looking at your diet, I'd say maybe cut out the
> grains, period, and replace those lost carbs with
> fruit. It is worth a try, I think, and as fresh
> says, going 110% isn't necessary--just get as many
> servings of raw fruits and veggies into your
> system as you can.

True,but think im ready for a big all out change. Bought some organic kale,and romaine lettuce today,and strawberries,mango. Wonder about coconout oil now and then..its strongly anti candida.

Date: May 19, 2012 03:56AM

Other night I had between 5-11pm...alaskan salmon,granola bar (gluten free),almond butter/coconut oil gluten free toast,pumpkin seeds,sunflower seed butter and celery. I went to bed and my stomach felt pretty upset and miserable. chance? hmm,seems my body was telling me something

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: May 19, 2012 08:12AM

Are you sure that your symptoms are caused by candida ?. Far too many people fall into the horrible cycle i did with self diagnosing. Many of your symptoms actually sound like adrenal fatigue/insufficiency i.e the allergies, fatigue, joint pain etc. No sense of smell or taste can be due to a zinc deficiency which also plays an important role in adrenal health by producing adrenal hormones.

Candida has little to nothing to do with fat unlike some believe and it is not the same as fat raising blood sugar infact candida plays no role in blood sugar regulation, some fatty acids are also strongly anti-fungal/microbial such as the coconut oil you mentioned. Infact the gut bacteria also release their own short chain fatty acids for a number of functions.

Candida and other opportunistic overgrowths can happen but they are no where near as prevalent as we are made to believe and most of these candida websites attribute symptoms to candida that it can't even cause. Infact most of these people don't even understand candida properly or how it morphs from its natural yeast form into the fungal tissue penetrating form. If you suspect dysbiosis or fungal overgrowth then restoring the terrain is vital i.e raising stomach acid and repopulating the gut flora. You should able to find these posts via the search on here.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2012 08:17AM by powerlifer.

Date: May 19, 2012 12:48PM

powerlifer Wrote:
> Are you sure that your symptoms are caused by
> candida ?. Far too many people fall into the
> horrible cycle i did with self diagnosing. Many of
> your symptoms actually sound like adrenal
> fatigue/insufficiency i.e the allergies, fatigue,
> joint pain etc. No sense of smell or taste can be
> due to a zinc deficiency which also plays an
> important role in adrenal health by producing
> adrenal hormones.
>
well my N.D. suspects it,and I did a worm cleanse and expelled tons of different kinds of worms,parasites. Candida provides a living environment for those. I have black spots in my eyes..when I touch them,has to be from the Lyme bacteria or Candida,not to mention floaters. Gah,its so confusing.

> Candida has little to nothing to do with fat
> unlike some believe and it is not the same as fat
> raising blood sugar infact candida plays no role
> in blood sugar regulation, some fatty acids are
> also strongly anti-fungal/microbial such as the
> coconut oil you mentioned. Infact the gut bacteria
> also release their own short chain fatty acids for
> a number of functions.

> Candida and other opportunistic overgrowths can
> happen but they are no where near as prevalent as
> we are made to believe and most of these candida
> websites attribute symptoms to candida that it
> can't even cause. Infact most of these people
> don't even understand candida properly or how it
> morphs from its natural yeast form into the fungal
> tissue penetrating form. If you suspect dysbiosis
> or fungal overgrowth then restoring the terrain is
> vital i.e raising stomach acid and repopulating
> the gut flora. You should able to find these posts
> via the search on here.
>
> [www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

So you disagree with the 80 10 10's opinion on fat feeding Candida then? What would cause those symptoms then that peopl have if its no Candida? I'll check that site out.

Date: May 19, 2012 12:59PM

Fat does not feed candida, and the other end of the spectrum i.e low sugar diets which are mostly promoted rarely work either. Many with dysbiosis may have carbohydrate intolerance which is why some get temporary relief from low carb diets. Then there are others with gut disorders such as candida which can handle fruits fine, it really is trial and error for many and fruits provide important prebiotic fibers which feed and stimulate the activity of the gut flora. Dysbiosis is not straight forward many have protein putrefaction also due to low stomach acid so the high meat, low carb diet that is often recommended as standard would be bad for that type of individual.

Logical reasons why some get better lowering fat could be from poor bile flow which isn't uncommon. When people go raw or 80 10 10 in particular they remove most of the common dietary allergens as a result which can give anyone suffering from food allergies an instant relief. Like i say if it was true candidiasis or most other pathogenic overgrowths then they take time to remedy and re-balance the gut flora, it doesn't happen over night and neither does restoring the PH of the gut.

Many people confuse candida for mild adrenal insufficiency also when they transfer over to a diet such as 80 10 10 which is very rich in vitamin C(the most concentrated nutrient in the adrenal glands) then they restore proper adrenal function. You can often see benefits in days as a result asthma and other inflammatory conditions such as food/allergies clear up, increased energy etc. The giving up of stimulants also can provide instant benefits for many although it can cause serious widthdrawal symptoms and crashing the adrenal glands if not careful.

Fat is a problematic macronutrient for people with weak digestions, as such when people reduce it they often get instant relief. This is a problem with weak digestion though, not the fats.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2012 01:04PM by powerlifer.

Date: May 19, 2012 01:57PM

powerlifer Wrote:
> Fat does not feed candida, and the other end of
> the spectrum i.e low sugar diets which are mostly
> promoted rarely work either. Many with dysbiosis
> may have carbohydrate intolerance which is why
> some get temporary relief from low carb diets.
> Then there are others with gut disorders such as
> candida which can handle fruits fine, it really is
> trial and error for many and fruits provide
> important prebiotic fibers which feed and
> stimulate the activity of the gut flora. Dysbiosis
> is not straight forward many have protein
> putrefaction also due to low stomach acid so the
> high meat, low carb diet that is often recommended
> as standard would be bad for that type of
> individual.
>
> Logical reasons why some get better lowering fat
> could be from poor bile flow which isn't uncommon.
> When people go raw or 80 10 10 in particular they
> remove most of the common dietary allergens as a
> result which can give anyone suffering from food
> allergies an instant relief. Like i say if it was
> true candidiasis or most other pathogenic
> overgrowths then they take time to remedy and
> re-balance the gut flora, it doesn't happen over
> night and neither does restoring the PH of the
> gut.
>
> Many people confuse candida for mild adrenal
> insufficiency also when they transfer over to a
> diet such as 80 10 10 which is very rich in
> vitamin C(the most concentrated nutrient in the
> adrenal glands) then they restore proper adrenal
> function. You can often see benefits in days as a
> result asthma and other inflammatory conditions
> such as food/allergies clear up, increased energy
> etc. The giving up of stimulants also can provide
> instant benefits for many although it can cause
> serious widthdrawal symptoms and crashing the
> adrenal glands if not careful.
>
> Fat is a problematic macronutrient for people with
> weak digestions, as such when people reduce it
> they often get instant relief. This is a problem
> with weak digestion though, not the fats.
>

What do you think about eating fats with fruit? I have been avoiding that last few days

Date: May 19, 2012 02:01PM

Really depends how strong your digestion is, if you can consume fats and fruits without symptoms then i see no reason why not too. I consume many different types of fats in my smoothies with no symptoms.

A few years ago i couldn't even handle to eat 2-3 nuts due to how poor my gallbladder was working.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: HH ()
Date: May 19, 2012 02:54PM

I'd ask you for a blow by blow of how you rebuilt your digestive strength, but I'm guessing that would be a book. You should write one ASAP. Seriously man, I'm so curious to see your knowledge in one place and to hear your story. Let me know if you ever need an editor. It's what I do. smiling smiley

powerlifer Wrote:
> Really depends how strong your digestion is, if
> you can consume fats and fruits without symptoms
> then i see no reason why not too. I consume many
> different types of fats in my smoothies with no
> symptoms.
>
> A few years ago i couldn't even handle to eat 2-3
> nuts due to how poor my gallbladder was working.
>

Date: May 19, 2012 03:54PM

HH Wrote:
> I'd ask you for a blow by blow of how you rebuilt
> your digestive strength, but I'm guessing that
> would be a book. You should write one ASAP.
> Seriously man, I'm so curious to see your
> knowledge in one place and to hear your story. Let
> me know if you ever need an editor. It's what I
> do. smiling smiley
>
> powerlifer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Really depends how strong your digestion is, if
> > you can consume fats and fruits without
> symptoms
> > then i see no reason why not too. I consume
> many
> > different types of fats in my smoothies with no
> > symptoms.
> >
> > A few years ago i couldn't even handle to eat
> 2-3
> > nuts due to how poor my gallbladder was
> working.
> >
> > [www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

huh? Lol...i have brain fog..so im confused

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: May 19, 2012 04:42PM

i would seriously check out the gabriel cousens RAINBOW GREEN LIVE FOOD CUISINE book, this method cleans the body of ALL parasites. and actually will reset everything. if you want a real answer, regardless of the accuracy of your diagnosis, this method is proven and will get your body on track to recovery.

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: May 19, 2012 05:48PM

kevin1986 Wrote:
> Other night I had between 5-11pm...alaskan
> salmon,granola bar (gluten free),almond
> butter/coconut oil gluten free toast,pumpkin
> seeds,sunflower seed butter and celery. I went to
> bed and my stomach felt pretty upset and
> miserable. chance? hmm,seems my body was telling
> me something

I can't believe you ate all this stuff together, thats not good.

Date: May 19, 2012 05:57PM

rzman10001 Wrote:
> kevin1986 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Other night I had between 5-11pm...alaskan
> > salmon,granola bar (gluten free),almond
> > butter/coconut oil gluten free toast,pumpkin
> > seeds,sunflower seed butter and celery. I went
> to
> > bed and my stomach felt pretty upset and
> > miserable. chance? hmm,seems my body was
> telling
> > me something
>
>
> I can't believe you ate all this stuff together,
> thats not good.

I know!!! I went to bed that night and my stomach felt miserable,but..I hardly any veggies in the house,and was on the run...and thought well hmmm,no fruit.

Date: May 19, 2012 06:06PM

Here is my edit and some more things to add.

I don't believe you did. You will have to let one thing digest before eating another type of food, protien,carb,fruit. In my experience people like you have more than one pathogen overwhelming their body's and I would agree, with what little you said, you most certianly have a fungal infection and probably parasitical and bacterial.

If you have the money you should visit the Hippocrates Health Institute, if not then keep studying. If you want to be sure about the pathogens you need to some tests. The best would be a Darkfieldmicroscopy/or somtimes called Live Blood Anaylisis. This will tell you of any systemic infections.

Date: May 19, 2012 06:19PM

rzman10001 Wrote:
> Here is my edit and some more things to add.
>
> I don't believe you did. You will have to let one
> thing digest before eating another type of food,
> protien,carb,fruit. In my experience people like
> you have more than one pathogen overwhelming their
> body's and I would agree, with what little you
> said, you most certianly have a fungal infection
> and probably parasitical and bacterial.
>
> If you have the money you should visit the
> Hippocrates Health Institute, if not then keep
> studying. If you want to be sure about the
> pathogens you need to some tests. The best would
> be a Darkfieldmicroscopy/or somtimes called Live
> Blood Anaylisis. This will tell you of any
> systemic infections.

Hm..interesting stuff..wonder where I could get a live blood analysis at.

Date: May 19, 2012 06:21PM

By way,I found this on my desktop..history of my health..

Fall 2003: Developed slight neurological tingling in both legs,as well as weakness/heaviness in both legs. Fatigue over whle body. Developed sinus allergies for first time in my life. (still ongoing)

2004: Developed IBS(which lasted a year),Anxiety,Depression,extreme fatigue,muscle pain,muscle weakness,and neurological tingling got stronger and spread to whole body. Muscle twitches,involuntary muscle movements,trembling feelings. Almost complete loss of smell (still ongoing).

2005: Vision changes develop (floaters,visual static,sensitivity to light,and seeing dark spots in corner of both eyes when touching eyeballs) (still onoing)

Fall 2008: Pinched nerve affecting right arm and hand resulting in burning,pain,and swollen hand. Symptoms ended in January 2009,but nerve damage remains in hand. MRI revealed 3 brain lesions.

Fall 2008: Vision changes (glares,and halo's off anything bright,as well as blurry peripheral vision) (Still ongoing)

Fall 2010: Sciatic nerve symptoms affecting right side and leg (still ongoing).

March 2011: Bladder problems started,frequent urination,and unable to hold in very long. (still ongoing)

May 2011: Optic neuritis attack resulting in double vision for over a week,peripheral blurriness worsened,and visual static worsened and still remains.

July 2011: New black spots when touching both eyes. (still ongoing)

September 2011: Did 3 day juice fast which resulted in eyes changing color,and a slight improvement in peripheral double vision damage,and lots of bubbles when urinating (which is still ongoing). Also developed new floater debris in both eyes. 2 week period of detox symptoms.

October 2011-March 2012: Stomach discomfort and light-headed/vertigo problem,especially when driving. (still ongoing,but not as bad)

October 2011-Present: Tired in a nap way almost every day from afternoon on. (still ongoing)

November 2011-December 2011: Did a 30 day worm/parasite cleanse and expelled numerous liver flukes,roundworms,and more unknown types. Expelled long strings of white mucous.

February 2012: Did a 2 week anti-biotic herbal cleanse

Date: May 20, 2012 02:43AM

Someone said this to me on a different forum,thought it was very well written..

The only way to get clean blood is to get the liver and colon cleaned out. Then the herbal blood cleaners will work. If you try to clean the blood first, when the colon and liver are clogged up, the poisons will just go back into the tissues and you'll get nowhere. The liver has to be able to filter and you can't be absorbing poisons from the colon and have clean blood at the same time, either.

The rest of the stuff like eye floaters is parasites. Depression is toxicity; anxiety is a larger than normal amount of ammonia in the bloodstream affecting the adrenal glands. The myelin sheaths of nerves needs the good plant oils to stay healthy. Mostly omega 3 and 6. Allergies point DIRECTLY to a clogged liver.

Fruit juice will never make candida worse. What no one seems to understand is that your first problem that set everything else off was too much candida from doing some antibiotics or something like that. Candida is the last imbalance (dysbiosis in the colon) to go when you clean the inside of your body out. Hey, excessive candida HAS to go if there isn't any rotting garbage pollutants killing off the healthy cells meaning it has something to feed on. Does this make sense to you?

No sniffer? Probaly a zinc/copper imbalance. Not enough zinc to offset the copper.

Don't try cleaning out your body in any other order but colon, liver, blood, lymph and tissues. It ainta goonna work. Start out with the liver if you're real sick, but be doing the LBB for the colon at the same time. Get the colon and liver clean and the rest of it will mostly take care of itself automatically BECAUSE IT CAN. But the blood cleaners are good.

Make sense? Keep on keeping on killing off the parasites. They sure as heck don't like breaking up housekeeping. They've had a free ride for too long. Then watch your grocery bill go down when you stop feed yourself and them, too. See how much better you feel. Bugs make you SICK! Kill 'em off and clean 'em out. Your body will straighten out with no problems left. Worked for me.

Date: May 20, 2012 10:03AM

Well i do agree that the lack of smell if probably a zinc deficiency as mentioned above and some of your symptoms are of adrenal gland dysfunction so you may well have an imbalance between copper and zinc.

Cleansing your liver while you are constipated or not moving your bowel regularly will cause the toxins to re-absorb, so you have to be careful.

Fruit juice certainly has the ability to flare up symptoms in some with dysbiosis/candida but it is really a case of trial and error, fruit in moderate quantities never did me any harm when i had dysbiosis but white refined carbs caused mayhem. Candida is certainly not the end of the road though you can be in perfect health, take antibiotics, kill off your flora and boom you have opportunistic overgrowths that would usually be kept in check by the acids and other anti-microbial compounds your gut flora would naturally secrete.

Depression can have multiple causes and toxicity wouldn't even rank anywhere near the top in my opinion. Low neurotransmitters, nutrient deficiencies such as b vitamins, hormonal imbalances, low adrenal & thyroid function, candida are all more common causes of depression.

Personally id have some tests done, the absolute worst thing you can do is take the opinion of 10-20 different people on a forum like i would do in times of past and go around in circles for years. Have an adrenal stress index test done, if you suspect parasites(which are overblown and overhyped like candida then have a proper stool test done) and so on. This will help narrow down whats going on for you and from there you can make choices.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: May 20, 2012 08:02PM

Wow, you got alot going on kevin, have you ever considered that the nerve damage could also be Guillian Barre Syndrome?

Make sure you are eating organic foods if possibel, are you?

Yes you should absolutely cleanse your large bowels by using an enima bag.

I consulted a guy with Fibromyalgia and he was acting like he was going to die. He had not sleep for weeks and kept asking how long could he live without sleeping and was terribly affraid that it was going to kill him. I had him do one enima a week and two wheatgrass implants a day and he called me a couple of days later and said that he was sleeping after the first day. I gave him some other tips on diet and such also.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: May 20, 2012 08:23PM

Kevin, when you said -

"Did a 30 day worm/parasite cleanse and expelled numerous liver flukes,roundworms,and more unknown types. Expelled long strings of white mucous."

What 30 day worm/parasite cleanse did you do?

Also, did you get a test for Lyme Disease or take antibiotics for that or some other issue?

Posted by: gems ()
Date: May 21, 2012 12:35PM

hi kevin. I wish you all the best on your jounrney for healing your slef... i beileve you can do it smiling smiley ! I've got IBS stuff I'm trying to heal, 4 half years. Doctors are so rubbish on this subject. I'm looking at raw foods to heal it up. I started off my focusing on the candida stuff too, but now I just try eat mostly raw fruit and veg, I still have my symptoms, but i feel much much better on a mostly raw food diet, and taking it day by day, beliving I am building my gut flora up and making my digestive system stronger.

I think stress plays a big part, and your thinking. Try and make your life style as stress-free as you can, have lots of good rest and sleep, and try stay positive smiling smiley i look at it all as an opportunity to learn, more about yourself, life, the the relationship between food and your body and mind.

This book is great... 'Green for Life' - Victoria Boutenko. don't know if you've looked into green smoothies.

Vegetable juicing might be really good for you too. When I first tried to get rid of 'candida' (weather it was a real problem or not?) I turned to wheat free subtitutes for things, eg bread, pasta. But even the wheat free stuff upsets my system. I just try to keep everything basic and simple, and as close to nature as the food can be. When I eat this way, I get my energy back smiling smiley so i know it's working. But i still have a problem with nuts, and nut butters (even thought I love them, and still have them sometimes!) feel a bit too harsh on my system. So I have ground flax seed (and other ground nut mixes, from a health food shop) that i put in my smoothies, and i seem to digest them fine.

For carbohydrates I eat ALOT of mashed potatoe! smiling smiley if i need that heavy, satisfaction from a carb, like when you might have bread or pasta. I don't really eat rice, i don't eat meat, dairy or eggs, but sometimes have fish... soom i will cut fish out too, but for now my body can digest fish ok (thats how it feels anyway) and ive just been cutting things out of my diet bit by bit, listening to my body as i go.

good luck xx

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables