Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Water Cafe
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: July 21, 2012 08:04PM

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Good business idea?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Water Cafe
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 22, 2012 12:45PM

No, because it makes a fool of the consumer.

Surely a juice bar would be more profitable[and ethical].

Posted by: pomagranate ()
Date: July 22, 2012 03:43PM

I make my own "structured living water" by transferring my purified home delivered water into glass sprout jars which contain a few wheat or rye seeds. After 24 hours you can see the water has bubbles in it.

I used to make a full on rejuvelac but ended up re-using the seeds for so long that all I ended up with was living water. I stopped drinking it a few months ago but I started to feel depressed so I just keep making it.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: July 22, 2012 06:00PM

I go to one of these... except it's free and run by Mother Nature.

The SPRING. <3

Lots of places to charge for alkaline water...

Posted by: pomagranate ()
Date: July 23, 2012 07:04AM

There are many supposed benefits and ways of making "chaotic" water (treated, processed, bottled) structured once again. Some use melted ice, machines that recharge the water to recreate its hexagonal structure.

I cannot prove my method works but the water is different when it is bubbling from a very slight fermentation process using raw grain seeds. It looks different and even feels different than bottled or tap water.

Some say you can recharge water in glass bottles in the sun. When I drink this fermented water I feel different. That is all I personally need to continue on making it for myself. Nobody else in my household or friends who visit have begged me to try it. But I go to rational and well researched extremes when it comes to health. It is my hobby and my passion.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables