Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Raw Potatos
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 13, 2012 05:19PM

<<<I will just preclude your stating that this was some nefarious government hepatitis experiment>>>

Yes Tam, they are always Injecting Troops with Poisons to Experiment on, so you have NOT precluded anything. In fact, all you have done is fuel my suspicions of you since you ALWAYS appear to know nothing about Conspiracies, except to continue to DENY they exist. Indeed, your comment tells me quite a bit. Of course, my suspicions could be wrong - you could have just been reminded of the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments on African Americans since I showed the Connection between Syphilis, AIDS and Hepatitis.

Just because our so-called Experts tell us that some Invisible Scapegoat Caused our Problems does Not mean it’s True. If you were told all of your life that Skid Marks Cause Car Accidents and then, when you grew up and were trained to Identify Skid Marks and could Identify every Skid Mark associated with every Car Accident, that still does NOT mean that Skid Marks Cause Car Accidents. The fact that your dad died and the other guys lived sounds a lot like an Experiment to me.

Once again, I don’t know enough about the Details to know for sure what happened with your dad. All I know is that Viruses do NOT Cause Dis-ease and our so-called Experts cannot be Trusted.

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 13, 2012 07:01PM

They say that people are dying from Cancer when most people are dying from the DRUGS or Chemotherapy given to them by their doctors.

They said Prince Albert died from Typhoid when he really died from the DRUGS given to him by his doctors.

They say that people are dying from AIDS and that AIDS is Caused by a Virus when most people are dying from the DRUGS given to them by their doctors, e.g. AZT.

They say that 36,000 people are dying every year from the Flu and that Flues are Caused by Viruses, but 99% of those deaths are really from Pneumonia.

They say that Pneumonia is the 6th or 7th leading Cause of Death in America and that there is Bacterial Pneumonia and Viral Pneumonia, but all of those Deaths are really Caused from the Treatment, including the Food!

In “Fasting For Renewal Of Life,” Dr. Herbert Shelton writes, “Diseases have common causes, as they have common symptoms. The causes of pneumonia are not different from those of any other disease. Any influence, habit or indulgence which lowers the functioning power of the individual is a contributing cause of disease. ...The fever in pneumonia is part of the remedial process and no effort should be made to lower it. DRUGS to suppress pain frequently stop the heart. Nothing other than a hot application to the chest should be used for this purpose, and even this should be avoided unless the pain is severe. No DRUGS should be used to stop the cough. The cough is necessary to keep the air passages free of obstruction so that the sick man can breathe. ...There is no power to digest food in pneumonia. Feeding intensifies the discomfort of the invalid, increasing temperature, pain and coughing. Feeding is a blunder that often results in death. It is important that no food be given so long as discomfort continues.”

Tam, as long as you are missing so many Pieces to the Puzzle, you will continue to be Tricked and Fooled by the Sickest of the Sickest of us. You may think you know enough to make an informed decision, but you don’t!

Remember what Herbert Shelton said, “Our task is a difficult one: we must not only persuade our clients to resort to measures that are unpopular and, sometimes, unpleasant, but we must also try to De-Indoctrinate them. Detoxification must be accompanied with De-Indoctrination.”

Date: September 14, 2012 12:30PM

Hey Tam,

Can you say Serendipity?

I just got this email today...

Frank Olson: CIA Scientist Murdered for Moral Stand
September 13, 2012

The official story was that this CIA scientist had been doused with LSD and jumped out of the window. Turns out he was pushed for objecting to chemical experiments on unwitting US soldiers and citizens. (Were these experiments forerunners of chemtrails?) Olson is an example of how real heroes go unsung.
by Darryl Roskow (henrymakow.com)
[www.henrymakow.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 14, 2012 12:50PM

I thought the thread was about raw potatos

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:09PM

The derailing of this thread has restored my faith in Occam's Razor(and my opinion that it's a lamentably disrespected concept).

Yea, RawPracticalist, let's get this thing back on track, shall we? I will add that I am suffering from a cold, and I intend to juice some potatoes later today to see if it helps allay my symptoms. I will report back as to whether this works, but I do recall several years ago adding juiced potatoes to a citrus and lettuce based cocktail when feeling under-the-weather, and getting better more quickly than usual. I am curious to see if I get the same results with mostly potato juice.

Date: September 14, 2012 05:34PM

Tam, Digressions within Discussions have nothing to do with Occam's Razor and this just shows how little you understand the Big Picture. And then, to say that these Digressions are disrespectful is the Ultimate Irony. What’s disrespectful is to pretend that you know more than others who actually know more than you.

Once again, Digressions are part of Discussions. Let’s think for a moment how a typical Conversation goes. I come up to you and I start a Conversation - do we stay on that Topic for 2 hours or forever?

To illustrate my point, go over to DG’s Website and look at the Thread Layout and you will notice that all Threads are laid out that way and now you can see that there are Threads within Threads.

So every Thread is like everything else - there are Threads within Threads and if we laid them out differently, it won’t be as Confusing nor would you be wondering why a particular Topic Digressed into another Topic. Why would you figure that out? Because you would notice that most Threads have many Digressions.

So we should have No Digressions or we should say, OK, we’re Digressing - let’s create another Thread?

No, let’s have a different Format so we can clearly see the different Threads within Threads and if we don’t want to go in that direction, we don’t have to, which is a nice feature. Think about it. If one Thread goes 2 directions and it’s massive on both sides and you don’t care about anything on one side this is an easy way to only look at what you want to look at without having to look at all of the other stuff.

So the simple Answer to “I thought the thread was about raw potatos” is that there are Digressions within Discussions - that’s called part of Life. Granted some Digressions obviously fall under Occam's Razor, but when something in a Post is Wrong and this Falsehood is actually more important than the actual Topic Thread, the Thread needs a Digression to Correct the Falsehood. And if you don’t understand this, then you are simply missing too many Pieces to the Puzzle.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 14, 2012 06:10PM

There's the perfect illustration of the two existing mindsets.

Some think that "Taking something (Addition)"
is the solution to ailments.

and the other view is that subtraction is the solution (99% of the time).

so health is just math

the clue that Addition is wrong, is that it by definition PRESUMES
a) that health is not the default state
b) the body cannot heal itself without exogenous consumables.

a and b are in contradiction of the evidence

Date: September 14, 2012 07:19PM

Gary,

Just out of curiosity, does this have to do with “complete proteins”? Otherwise, I’m not sure how this Digression fits into this Thread, unless I missed something in someone else’s Post or you are just trying to illustrate how absurd some Digressions might appear relative to some Topics. But this is a very important point to discuss, so I’ll take the bait despite what might only be to belittle Digressions.

In your example, both X (Subtraction) and Y (Addition) are Wrong where X is Applying the Law of Cause & Effect or Removing the Primary Causes, which is what I call the Science of Healing and Y is Dealing with the Ripple Effect or the Subsequent Causes, which is what I call the Art of Healing and we should never use the Art without the Science and we cannot use the Science without understanding that we cannot change the Condition of all 4 of our Current Status Factors overnight, so in some cases, we also have to use the Art. Most people who use the Art do Not know about the Science and most people who use the Science do Not know about the Art.

So your presumption that everyone who uses the Art (Additions) does Not know about the Science (Subtraction) is not 100% accurate. It’s close, but no cigar.

In other words, there is nothing Wrong with Applying the concept of Addition, as long as we are also Applying the concept of Subtraction.

Now if we had a different Format so we can clearly see the different Threads within Threads, this Digression should Not Upset anybody, but since I didn’t see this subject anywhere in this thread, this Post might have qualified as a Thread to itself. The Key for me is that I am Not Anal and I have no problem going with the Flow just as long as I don’t Glide with the Stream of the Crowd.

Date: September 15, 2012 01:18PM

John, no, this illustrates thread derailing. It is one thing to go off on a tangent from a pertinent point, creating a subthread; it is another entirely to interpolate your personal socio-philosophical ideas into a thread asking a concrete and practical question and to insist that others maintain your newly established direction. The information you post may be interesting generally, but it does make the thread consistently go off course, which does not help the OP.

Also, please stop insulting me and others that disagree with you by directly questioning our intelligence and condescending to explain things to us which you should presume we know.

You have a lot to say of value, but seem to expect all others to inevitably see your opinions as Absolute Truth. A personal blog might be a good place for you to reach a large audience without having to deal with what you clearly deem foolish dissent.

Date: September 15, 2012 01:23PM

fresh,

You are suggesting that if I do not juice potatoes and instead do nothing, my body will heal iteslf of whatever infection I have?

I am not confident that this would work for me, and not just because I'm not 100% raw, but because I believe there are other factors at play. For example, I work with children, which means I am in contact with a larger than usual number of disease vectors daily.

What has been you experience with illness and the raw lifestyle? I know that some people that have been at it for a while never get sick, but those that do heal quickly. However, I have not heard much about the idea of just letting a cold or flu run its course, and doing nothing diet-wise to help the process along. If your experience is just that, I'd love to hear about it smiling smiley

Date: September 15, 2012 02:09PM

Tamukha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fresh,
>
> You are suggesting that if I do not juice potatoes
> and instead do nothing, my body will heal iteslf
> of whatever infection I have?

if you read all of the below, I would love to discuss your response,
absent any personal attacks on the sources, purely on the logic disseminated.

of course, our unseen biases sometimes prevent us from seeing clearly.
someone who is convinced of the germ theory will suffer from the
unfortunate responses of rationalizations, diversions, and misinterpretation of the data/propaganda

I am suggesting that you do not have an "infection".

[ecologos.org]

>
> I am not confident that this would work for me,
> and not just because I'm not 100% raw, but because
> I believe there are other factors at play. For
> example, I work with children, which means I am in
> contact with a larger than usual number of disease
> vectors daily.

I do not think that disease vectors such as you note have any impact.

for example
[www.relfe.com]

rawfoodexplained.com

6. Erroneouus Theories

As stated earlier, most physicians categorize arthritis into one of five major groups:

Infectious cases caused by a specific microorganism.
Cases that are possibly infectious but of unproved etiology.
Cases representing degenerative forms of joint disease (sometimes termed arthroses).
Cases in which the arthritis results from direct trauma to the joint (e.g., chondromalacia).
Cases of metabolic arthritis (e.g., gout).
The first two groups are based on the germ theory of disease. Although bacteria is associated with different diseases, they do not cause that disease. All disease is a vital effort on the part of the organism to heal. It is a bodily response undertaken in order to correct conditions that are harmful. When toxicosis exists and threatens the well-being of the organism, the body responds by eliminating those toxins and the symptoms of disease are felt. Bacteria are present to "clean up" decaying tissues, cells, toxins, etc., and are a useful part of this healing process. Arthritis is not a condition that is inflicted upon people in an indiscriminate manner by bacteria or viruses. It is a condition that has developed within the body due to unhealthful living practices.

> What has been you experience with illness and the
> raw lifestyle? I know that some people that have
> been at it for a while never get sick, but those
> that do heal quickly. However, I have not heard
> much about the idea of just letting a cold or flu
> run its course, and doing nothing diet-wise to
> help the process along. If your experience is
> just that, I'd love to hear about it smiling smiley

my experience confirms the science of NH.
The reason that others dismiss NH is because they do not FOLLOW NH.

Date: September 15, 2012 02:59PM

Tam,

Point #1) A Falsehood was stated.

Point #2) I Corrected that Falsehood.

Point #3) You Challenged my Correction.

Point #4) I Countered your Challenge.

I cannot say this enough times and stop acting like I’m insulting your intelligence or anyone else’s - you are missing too many Pieces to the Puzzle. This is NOT based on my Opinion and I’m not the only one who understands it. Everyone who has enough Pieces of the Puzzle knows what I know and you do NOT have Pieces to the Puzzle!!!

Date: September 15, 2012 03:18PM

Colds and Flues are Body-Initiated and are what we call Self-Limited Dis-Eases. For a better understanding, check out this article.

[www.drbass.com]
If we understand the nature of the phenomena with which we are dealing - we can both understand the urgent need to remove the causes of the suffering of the sick man and the need for time for him to evolve into a state of health. -Dr. Herbert Shelton:

THE TIME FACTOR IN RECOVERY
...these sufferers get well, but they are not cured for no cure is known. Recovery is said to be spontaneous. It is the result of lawful and orderly processes that take place in the body of the sick person.

SPONTANEOUS RECOVERY IN ACUTE DISEASE
Diseases that get well in this manner are said to be self-limited. This simply means that they are brought to an end in a more or less definite time by the organism itself and not by treatment. They are all spontaneous recoveries. These spontaneous recoveries are the things on which all the alleged cures ride to glory. It will not escape the attention of the reader that the self-limited diseases are all acute; that the chronic diseases tend to run on for years and to grow progressively worse and that for these, there are no cures. Almost anything seems to cure the self-limited diseases, nothing seems to work when the disease is not self-limited.

NOT SICKNESSES, BUT SICK PERSONS RECOVER
If we understand that it is the sick person that recovers and not the disease, we will understand that there is a vast difference between treating disease (the popular delusional practice) and caring for a sick person. In the first case, the efforts are directed at controlling, suppressing, palliating and destroying symptoms and local pathologies; in the second instance, the efforts are directed at removing the causes that have impaired the body and at trying to supply the body with its physiological needs. There is no effort made to cure the disease, as it is well understood that healing is a biological process and that no man can either duplicate or imitate the process. There is no treatment of disease for the reason that there is no disease, per se, to treat.
[www.drbass.com]

Date: September 15, 2012 03:30PM

<<<The reason that others dismiss NH is because they do not FOLLOW NH.>>>

Gary, that’s not the only reason why so many people dismiss NH. NH alienates too many people because they don’t understand the Ripple Effect and they make stupid Blanket Statements that don’t make any sense. As you well know, I am a HUGE fan of NH, but they are not without their Flaws - they don’t understand that as long as we are Removing the Primary Causes, that we might have to deal with some of those Subsequent Causes that don’t go away just because we Removed the Primary Causes. The only solution for these Subsequent Causes, according to NH, is to do nothing. In some cases, that is the best thing to do, but not always.

Date: September 15, 2012 03:40PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Gary, that’s not the only reason why so many
> people dismiss NH. NH alienates too many people
> because they don’t understand the Ripple Effect
> and they make stupid Blanket Statements that
> don’t make any sense. As you well know, I am a
> HUGE fan of NH, but they are not without their
> Flaws - they don’t understand that as long as we
> are Removing the Primary Causes, that we might
> have to deal with some of those Subsequent Causes
> that don’t go away just because we Removed the
> Primary Causes. The only solution for these
> Subsequent Causes, according to NH, is to do
> nothing. In some cases, that is the best thing to
> do, but not always.

i would agree that it is necessary to take or do something in some cases.

Posted by: chat ()
Date: September 15, 2012 08:34PM

I wonder if there is a way to block people, like John Rose here. Currently I'm scrolling his posts over, but it's becoming a chore - my hand hurts smiling smileysmiling smiley

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Date: September 15, 2012 08:44PM

If there is anyone who needs to be BLOCKED it's you Psycho-chat!!!

Posted by: chat ()
Date: September 15, 2012 08:50PM

Hahaha didn't he just get overexcited, check your trousers John Rose winking smiley

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Date: September 15, 2012 11:13PM

fresh,

So my symptoms indicate what, exactly? If you have no experience personally with illness on raw, it's OK to say so. Maybe someone else will answer my question posed to you.

chat,

I really am hoping the mods get back to doing their jobs; so many OPs' needs to have questions answered are continuously being ignored, I fear that potential new users will just look elsewhere for a community. That wouldn't be good for this site!

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 16, 2012 08:17AM

John Rose Wrote:
> Once again, I don’t know enough about the
> Details to know for sure what happened with your
> dad. All I know is that Viruses do NOT Cause
> Dis-ease and our so-called Experts cannot be
> Trusted.

Whilst i agree that many of the so called experts cannot be trusted, there is more than enough research to show viruses play role a in many diseases especially the growth of various cancers.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2012 08:18AM by powerlifer.

Date: September 16, 2012 10:40AM

Powerlifer,

Once we understand that the System cannot be Trusted and that their entire Approach is based on the Germ Theory or the Vaccine Theory or the Invisible Scapegoat Theory, then it’s easier to understand what a Virus really is.

Dr. V. Virginia Vetrano wrote, “Pure microorganisms do not cause sickness, and when tried on human beings it was a failure. Then they switched to putting chemicals with the organisms. It is the chemicals that they add to the organisms that can do damage.”

So think about this…

What’s the best way to Hide a Chemical?

Attach it to a Piece of DNA and call it a Virus.

Date: September 16, 2012 10:50AM

In “The Great AIDS Hoax” T. C. Fry’s writes,

The Virus Myth

Let's use an analogy to further understand the virus rationale being foisted on us. Let's presume a flea loses its head. (Yes, its head!) For what is called a virus is a genome (genetic material). Genomes are to cellular mitochondria what heads are to fleas or other organisms. Now let's presume that a flea's head is about one billionth the size of an elephant-that's the size relationship Guyton's Textbook of Medical Physiology establishes of a virus to a cell.

In presenting the virus rationale we are asked to believe that a flea's head attaches itself to an elephant, injects itself into the elephant and takes command of the elephant! Mind you the flea head is dead. All so-called viruses (genomes) are dead. None are living. Why? Because to any thinking person, they're a fractionated part of what was a living organism. In short, the flea's head is a deadhead! But yet it can do things like take over an elephant. Upon taking over the elephant, it commands the elephant to reproduce its head-the elephant replicates the head thousands upon thousands of times. When the elephant has reproduced about 20,000 to 30,000 flea heads, it "explodes" and the flea heads are free to seek out other elephants and repeat the process. That's a lot for a deadhead to do!

Were you observant in the last paragraph? Did you catch on that 20,000 to 30,000 flea heads are only one five hundredths of one percent of the size of an elephant? That's like saying that, if you inject yourself with a fraction of an ounce of a substance, it will cause so much pressure inside you that you'll explode.

This all sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Yes, it certainly does! Yet that is precisely the rationale used by so-called medical science. Let's review that.

So-called viruses are nothing more than genomes. (The body, in losing about half a trillion cells a day, also loses about an average of 5,000 mitochondrial genomes per cell, a gross figure of about 2 1/2 quadrillion!) I repeat that genomes are tantamount to the head of animals-they are the brains for directing the protein-making, energy creating activities of a mitochondrion. To call the genome a microorganism is erroneous for an organism, micro or macro, must have a functional body in addition to the head.

We are asked to believe, according to the medical rationale, in obligate reproduction. That means that another organism is obligated to reproduce an alien organism (in this case, a piece of one) such as in the analogy postulated (an elephant being obligated to reproduce flea heads). Have you ever witnessed in all nature anything reproducing anything other than its own kind?

What do you think of reproduction where all the offspring are stillborn (dead)?

What do you think of a "science" that expects us to accept their statements that admittedly dead organic material (genomes) are capable of numerous actions including disease causation? Let's free ourselves of this scapegoat, mentality! Let's keep in mind that, even if true, it's totally irrelevant! Healthful living always produces health regardless of all the "malevolent little beasties" around. The sick and ailing almost invariably get well when they adopt healthful practices.

Let's keep in mind that when we discontinue the drugs and poisons, the body restores itself to the highest level of health possible. Let's also keep in mind that AIDS, so-called, is a result of drugs and other poisons.

The publicity and scare tactics of our commercial masters are designed to stampede us into the medical corral. Have you been suckered in? Will you continue to be?

Date: September 16, 2012 10:59AM

I wouldn't say that allopathic or western medicines entire approach is based on the germ theory but i agree a portion of it is.

What chemicals are we talking about here ?

Are you saying that microorganisms play no part in any diseases ?, sounds too NH'ish for me. We know from solid research that many microorganisms either are the trigger or root cause for many conditions.

Take parasites and Malaria for example, or cancers which are induced by viruses such as the human papillomavirus.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2012 11:02AM by powerlifer.

Date: September 16, 2012 11:06AM

Tam wrote,

<<<I really am hoping the mods get back to doing their jobs; so many OPs' needs to have questions answered are continuously being ignored, I fear that potential new users will just look elsewhere for a community. That wouldn't be good for this site!>>>

Oh Tam, wouldn’t that just be horrible, you come to a Raw Food Website to learn about Raw Potatoes and find out that Colds and Flues are NOT Contagious. Or here is something worse - you come to a Raw Food Website to find out about Raw Food Dating and everyone wants to talk about their Dog!!!

Re: Raw Food Dating
Posted by: Tamukha
Date: December 16, 2008 09:53PM

I'm a dog person myself, though I don't mind cats. If I had one, I'm afraid I'd feed him just raw offal, eggs, and fish, with a scosh of parsley. My dog does love his greens and fruit, I must say. Staying on topic appears futile.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: September 16, 2012 11:53AM

Hey Powerlifer,

Yes, the Germ Theory is only 1 of the 3 Legs Allopathic Medicine stands on and 1 of their Legs is actually needed for Emergencies, but the other 2 are SCAMS. The Chemicals Dr. V was talking about specifically was Anthrax, but now, these Psychopaths are into Nano-Technology.

As far as Viruses go, too much Dead Genetic Debris is going to Cause Problems, but the Question we must Ask and Answer is - Why are these Cells dying and why can’t we clean up the mess?

So Human Papillomavirus does NOT Cause Cancer any more than HIV Causes AIDS or HCV Causes Hepatitis.

For a better understanding of Viruses, read Hepatitis C Reconsidered and then, read what your favorite NHer has to say about Microbes Causing Disease.

[articles.mercola.com]
Hepatitis C Reconsidered
January 02 2008
By Nicholas Regush (ABCNEWS.com)

Subject: Re: Dr. D: if all disease is toxemia, why are there geographic patterns to disease?
Date: March 8, 2004 at 5:08 pm PST
In Reply to: posted by cg on March 6, 2004 at 8:30 pm:

Different microbes exist in different parts of the planet, of that there is no doubt. Not all microbes are bad for us, some are essential to good health. Some, however, do not fit in well with the human organism. The folks that told you that all disease is toxemia did not have a firm grasp of Hygiene enough to explain that even the impact of microbes can be considered toxins.

The body's reaction to the microbe is the "disease", not the impact of the microbe itself. This is the Hygiene in the story of disease.
Dr D
[www.vegsource.com]

I must once again refer to Louis Pasteur's deathbed confession: "The microbe is nothing. The terrain is everything."

In other words, everything we do affects us and then, those Effects Accumulate and are reflected in the Condition of all 4 of our Current Status Factors, especially the Condition of our Body, which is where most of our Symptoms are Manifesting. Indeed, it is the Condition of all 4 of our Current Status Factors that determines whether or not we have War, Crime, Violence, Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes or even the Swine Flu and the Dark Side of our Behavior.

WE ARE THE ENEMY!!!

But we are also the ones we’ve been waiting for.

So if you “Catch a Cold,” stop blaming the Microbe and take Responsibility for your Actions.

Date: September 16, 2012 12:05PM

John Rose Wrote:

> So Human Papillomavirus does NOT Cause Cancer any
> more than HIV Causes AIDS or HCV Causes
> Hepatitis.

Im afraid i still can't agree John, research has proven that virtually all cerival cancers are caused by HPV infections.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2012 12:06PM by powerlifer.

Date: September 16, 2012 12:20PM

Yes, powerlifer, I understand how hard it is to overcome some of the things we’ve been told over and over, but Germs, Bacteria and Viruses are Not the Cause of our Diseases - they are the Consequence of Disease, just like Skid Marks do Not Cause Car Accidents - Skid Marks are the Consequence.

I posted this above, but it’s worth repeating in case you haven’t read it…

Just because our so-called Experts tell us that some Invisible Scapegoat Caused our Problems does Not mean it’s True. If you were told all of your life that Skid Marks Cause Car Accidents and then, when you grew up and were trained to Identify Skid Marks and could Identify every Skid Mark associated with every Car Accident, that still does NOT mean that Skid Marks Cause Car Accidents.

Date: September 16, 2012 12:23PM

What in your opinion is the cause of these diseases John because there is alot of solid research linking HPV viruses to virtually all cervical cancers.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: September 16, 2012 12:48PM

I have always liked what Dr. Norman Walker said about the reason why women have Female problems is the same reason why men have problems with their Prostate.

“The strategic location of the prostate between the urinary bladder and the rectum necessitates giving meticulous attention to everything that man puts into his system. Between the fermenting and putrefacting waste matter in the colon, on the one hand, and the many insidious elements which can find their way into the kidneys and the urinary bladder, on the other hand, we have the perfect set-up for two vicious ailments to which the prostate is an easy victim: namely, inflammation and cancer.” -Norman W. Walker, D.Sc., PhD., "Colon Health" p.97

I’ve coached lots of people with Cancer, including women with Cervical Cancer, and I’ve coached lots of people with Hepatitis C and they all got better when the Terrain got better. It’s really quite simple once you understand that Disease is part of our Feedback System and doctors are taught that most of our Diseases are due to Inappropriate Signals, which, of course, conveniently Negates the Law of Cause & Effect. No wonder these so-called Experts think there’s a Chemical Solution for a Lifestyle Related Problem - they’ve been Tricked, they’ve been Fooled and now, they’re Tricking and Fooling us.

As T. C said above, “The publicity and scare tactics of our commercial masters are designed to stampede us into the medical corral. Have you been suckered in? Will you continue to be?”

Date: September 16, 2012 02:00PM

By terrain do you mean the toxic colon theory and if so how do you explain that toxic colon, auto-toxemia or any sort of related disorder of the flora or colon isn't found in many with the same diseases ?.

It certainly may be a factor in many with health problems but it has never been anywhere near the sort proven to be the cause of all disease.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables