Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What Doctors don't tell you
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: September 26, 2012 10:28AM

In the UK a very interesting magazine has been launched with the above title.
In this first publication it deals with macular degeneration, the great mammogram con, herbal remedies, cosmetics:supercharged cancer (scary stuff about cadmium in root veggies too), bi-polar cases amongst children to name but a few.

It has interesting references to healing foods in many of the articles which makes it relevent here but I thought anyone in the UK might be interested in this - but maybe you can get it in the States too.

Also there is so much in it that i want to read - so often a magazine is a disappointing flick through. I shall get this regularly and keep as references.

For me it is very interesting to read about mammograms as I am of the age where I shall soon be invited by the NHS to have one. No thank you very much will be my reply!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Doctors don't tell you
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 26, 2012 10:34AM

Sounds good Flipperjan, thanks for the heads up.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 26, 2012 02:37PM

Thanks for posting this, flipperjan. I also got a chuckle from the way you phrased the mammogram thing: Being "invited" by the NHS to have one, like it's a refreshing drink, ha-ha!

I think this is the website?:

[www.wddty.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2012 02:39PM by Tamukha.

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: September 27, 2012 02:49PM

Yes, thanks for the post!

Date: October 01, 2012 03:39PM

Apologies in advance but I hate doctors, they lie to protect themselves and their bank accounts.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 01, 2012 04:22PM

Hey Chris,

I sure can appreciate your sentiments because I used to think along the same lines - that is until I realized that doctors have been Duped just like the rest of us. Once you realize that they too are Victims, it helps to give Blame where it truly belongs and that’s the Psychopaths who Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts in every area of Health. I have to admit that if I spent 10 years of my life and a couple hundred thousands of dollars to acquire Knowledge that would make me a lot of Money and be highly Respected, I too might not be too receptive to the idea that I’ve been Tricked and Fooled into Tricking and Fooling the Masses.

I used to use the concept of Knowledge Filters [see below] to explain why doctors can’t Wake Up to Reality, but now I prefer to use the concept of Unrealistic Optimism - [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ].

Everyone, especially scientists, have "Knowledge Filters" on their brains so that when any new knowledge comes along that threatens their existing paradigm, they filter it out. This is what Dr. Richard Thompson said about "Knowledge Filters." "This is a fundamental feature of science, it’s also a fundamental feature of human nature. People tend to filter out things that don’t fit, that don’t make sense in their terms of their paradigm or their way of thinking. So, in science you find that evidence that doesn’t fit the excepted paradigm tends to be eliminated - it’s not taught, it’s not discussed and people who are educated in scientific teachings generally don’t even know about it. ... It’s not necessarily a deliberate conspiracy in the sense of some people getting together in a smoke filled room and saying we’re going to deceive people. It’s something that happens automatically within the scientific community. So, when a given piece of evidence disagrees with the predominate theory, then automatically people won’t talk about it, they won’t report it and that means that science fails to progress in the way that one would hope."

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 01, 2012 04:44PM

A lot of doctors are like soldiers, they get into their profession when they're young and idealistic, believing in the system and that their chosen profession will actually help the greater good. As time goes on, they become aware of the scam and either drop out or continue to live the lie. I think that many start off with good yet naive intentions. Of course, they also get enslaved by massive student loan debt and the heavy cost of setting up a practice. As John has suggested, they're victims too. Not all are useless either. I'm grateful for the guy who repaired my double hernia. If you follow Dr. Morse, I may have been able to prevent it with a cleaner diet, but nutrition definitely would not have fixed it.

Date: October 01, 2012 05:29PM

Thanks for the replies, I know all this is true but it does'nt help me feel any better about it lol, especially in my situation. What really irritates me is the ones that look at me and lie. There is no doubt they are lying I can tell just by the look in their eyes. I can at least respect the ones that acknowlege what I am saying and admit there hands are tied by the AMA. You can't imagine the stupidity and ignorance that I have experienced in dealing with doctors, techs, nurses etc. These people are living in a fantasy world, ignorance is bliss I guess. I have known for a long time that all this AMA bussiness is not legit. Now if we need a good surgeon than god bless being in this country, we have awsome care available and god knows I have needed it. I guess I feel bad for these people somtimes, lying is not good for the soul ya know.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables