Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw antibiotic alternative
Posted by: rab ()
Date: November 30, 2012 02:08AM

Baking soda? Colloidal silver? Anything else? If a person has very high white cells count, other then doing a healthy diet, what can help destroy fungus and bad bacteria? I suspect fungus because they are the best opportunists and I believe that they are the first to invade a weak immune system. Many alternative doctors claim this, with a lot of evidence.

How to approach this: somebody has gone through chemo and radiation, now trying to survive from the consequences of such severe poisoning. Body is weak, immune system struggling. Somebody has posted the link with that new algae on this site and she (the person I am talking about) is taking it, which helped her survive several surgeries despite poor prognosis. But what else? What can be done?

Thanks much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw antibiotic alternative
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: November 30, 2012 02:36AM

Take a look at Syntropic Antioxidative Microorganisms Type 4 for a powerful probiotic that can bring the bad bacteria into balance. Here is a excellent commercial version of the probiotics called Essential Probiotics.

Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: November 30, 2012 07:11AM

thats quite cheap for a probiotic. is this something one should do periodically even if they feel regular?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 30, 2012 10:23PM

What about garlic?

Posted by: rab ()
Date: December 01, 2012 05:13AM

Prana, I sent her that, thanks.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 01, 2012 02:31PM

Thanks for those links, Prana.

rab, true colloidal silver can work wonders.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 01, 2012 08:11PM

fruitylou, it might be beneficial to take these microbes to experience the ormus like or healing energy that is in them. The healing energies or ormus like effect is described in this article Ormus-like Phenomena: A Brief Introduction to Syntropic Antioxidative Microbial (SAM) Type 4 Consortia, Including EM and to PNSB, a Group of of Microbes which Form the Heart of the SAM Type 4 Consortia.

From my own experience, when I am taking them I find myself in a good mood that is hard to shake, that is, things that might normally put me in a disagreeable mood don't while I am ingesting these microbes.

Posted by: Pame'laVik'toria ()
Date: December 04, 2012 09:19PM

this is a completely different case than yours but I had infections for 3 years during my CF. I didn't go on antibiotics once. I could control infection, by eliminating extra fat (even my nuts and seeds). The other way I controlled it, BUT I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU DO, is dry fasting for 24 hours. This knocked out kidney, tooth, liver and candida over growth for me. But I was well into my detox when I started. When I dry fasted, my body was NOT overwhelmed with poison. But it would be for you, sorrysad smiley

My video to keep me inspired on my health quest: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: December 06, 2012 11:51PM

rab, I would use the probiotic that Prana suggested or my favorite the original Primal Defense. It is by far one of the best probiotics on the market and HHI used it as soon as it came out. I agree with you on the fungas issue even though it might not be the first bug we encounter it is by far the most hardy of the more common IMO. We ingest the stuff every day for gods sake! Also use an immune stimulator to boost the system, RM-10, Noni, etc. and even better you should rotate them. Same thing with the probiotics rotate them if you can. Drink distilled water and keep your bowels moving. Also if you have a serious concern with all this. use the therapies 3x per. day!

Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: March 21, 2013 06:55PM

Hoping you see this Prana.

I bumped this thread because I wanted to ask you about the microbes that you recommended called "Essential Probiotics"

I clicked on your link and though it took me to the company website it was an error page.

I then typed in "essential" into their search engine and got only 1 hit.

Is this the stuff that you recommended?? Wanted to make sure: [www.innovativeprobiotics.com]

Thanks

Mindy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables