Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Prayer requet
Posted by: ethansisser ()
Date: December 10, 2012 12:59PM

Hello! I am humbly asking for a prayer form anyone who may read this... I recently fisnished a 24-day water fast... but then 10 days after juicing to break the fast, i began to eat some fruit, then i had a tiny bit of cooked food, and let it snowball and for the last 7 days I have been eating ALLOT of cooked food. And Beofre the fast i was eating all living foods for around a year... so how i am eating now is a HUGE contrast to how i was eating for a long time, and it feels SO hard to stop..... and it feels like forever before the cravings go away. I know if i just eat living foods for a few days my body will flush out all of the cooked toxins, but in the beginning the cravings come back... Thanks for the love and support smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prayer requet
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 10, 2012 01:45PM

Sometimes it is easy to be derailed. Learn from your weaknesses.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: December 10, 2012 01:55PM

Fasting has the potential to unearth unhealthy eating habits such as binging.

Your body is probably crying out for nutrition after 20 odd days water fasting, id be eating anything i could get my hands on probably also after that long.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 02:00PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 10, 2012 01:59PM

ethan,

You already did this once successfully--you will do it again. Take it easy and be kind to yourself, making each food decision consciously as it comes.

Sending good thoughts your way smiling smiley

Posted by: HH ()
Date: December 10, 2012 02:19PM

Common sense.

powerlifer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fasting has the potential to unearth unhealthy
> eating habits such as binging.
>
> Your body is probably crying out for nutrition
> after 20 odd days water fasting, id be eating
> anything i could get my hands on probably also
> after that long.
>
> [www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 10, 2012 09:01PM

okay
done

Posted by: NGU ()
Date: December 12, 2012 12:48AM

Ethan, I am sorry for your pain. There's nothing I can say or pray that will make you stop binging. You'll probably stop when you've been hurt enough.

I could tell you to eat raw foods first, then if you're still hungry eat whatever cooked foods you want but I doubt you'll be able to follow that at this time.

Don't be disheartened. All raw fooders binge. You wouldn't know it by reading the message boards and the books because that's something they like to keep in the closet. I wish I could tell you this is your last binge but history isn't on your side.

Hopefully you'll learn and move up a next level after this. Good luck.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: December 12, 2012 06:18AM

Don't look at cooked food as ' your enemy ' or cooked toxins, because a lot of us were brainwashed in the past. It's not a crime and by just eating a bit and not worrying about it you can then proceed any way you like.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 12, 2012 08:06AM

I would not try to suppress the desire to eat massive amounts of cooked foods, but just listen to what the body is asking for. After such a long fast your body is trying to nourish itself the best way it can, and for you at this moment, getting the concentrated calories that cooked foods offer may be the best way.

It could be that had you not fasted so many days, you could have avoided this desire for cooked foods.

Posted by: brome ()
Date: December 13, 2012 06:33PM

I think you are experiencing the desperation of protein starvation. The best live food answer is grass juice. 8 oz of wheatgrass juice can quickly quell these desperate hungers for animal or cooked protein. If you just can't stomach it, take it as an implant and retain for at least an hour. The colon effectively absorbs protein in the form of amino acids.

Savory, juicy wild grasses also have the protein you need. California brome grass is very good. The other live food sources of protein are much less effective.

If grass is unavailable the best non live source is buttermilk.

California Brome Grass

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2012 06:41PM by brome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables