Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Scientific American Raw Food Article
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: January 22, 2013 02:07PM

Spinach and other dark leafy greens are just the same, cooking increases the digestibility of these foods significantly by softening the hard fibers.

Cooked greens have about 50% more nutrition per volume/weight, did you see the 2 examples above. Some of the antioxidant content such as with lutein, were 10 times higher cooked than raw.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 22, 2013 02:09PM

When food is cooked above 117 degrees F for three minutes or longer, the following deleterious changes begin, and progressively cause increased nutritional damage as higher temperatures are applied over prolonged periods of time:

• Proteins coagulate and we lose 50% of the biological value
• Carbohydrates caramelize & form a carcinogenic substance known as acrylamides
• Fats are rendered carcinogenic
• Natural fibers lose their ability to sweep the alimentary canal clean
• 30% to 50% of vitamins and minerals are destroyed
• 100% of enzymes are damaged
• 100% of biophotons are destroyed
• Pesticides are restructured into even more toxic compounds
• Oxygen is lost
• Free radicals are produced
• Heat degenerates nucleic acids and chlorophyll
• Cooking causes inorganic mineral elements
• Alien food substances are created that the body cannot metabolize
• Chemicals from cooked food causes tumors
• Mucoid plaque, a thick tar-like substance builds up in the intestines on a diet of cooked foods.
• Mucoid plaque is caused by uneliminated, partially digested, putrefying cooked fatty and starch foods eaten in association with protein flesh foods.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 02:13PM by John Rose.

Date: January 22, 2013 02:15PM

Can you explain the role of these BIOPHOTONS because not even science currently knows much about there role in regards to health?. At current biophotons have been proven to do jack all from the research ive done, so at the moment just another raw enzyme wish wash until proven further.

Either way that is no excuse to eat such a restrictive diet, no one is saying not to consume any raw foods at all. Balance.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 02:17PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 22, 2013 02:17PM

A microwave sales man would try convince you of the advantages of cooking with microwave. A cook eater would convince you of the advantages of eating cooked food because by doing so they convince themselves.

Date: January 22, 2013 02:18PM

Chris,

You’ve been WRONG so many times that you remind me of Allopathic Doctors. Just like Allopathic Doctors you have a very limited understanding of how to get and stay healthy based on your limited Knowledge of the Art and have no understanding whatsoever of the Science. Once again, just like Allopathic Doctors you have a very small Piece of the Puzzle that applies to some people, but NOT for the masses. In other words, if you get in an Accident and are Bleeding to Death, we need Experts who study the Anatomy and Chemistry and Pharmekia, i.e. Allopathic Doctors. Likewise, if you have Multiple Chemical Sensitivities or Adrenal Fatigue, we need Experts in those areas too and this is where your personal Experience is invaluable.

However, just like Allopathic Doctors you have a very weak understanding of our Essential Needs, more Specifically our Species Specific Diet. You fail to understand the Ripple Effect and I’ve tried too many times to explain this to you, but you either keep Shutting Down your Frontal Lobe and Run to Denial or you have absolutely no Sense of Logic. I can say that because I have been gifted in this area and I know when people have it and when they don’t. The only factor that interferes with this is Denial and I think this is where you are at my friend. Your reasoning ability seems to be the servant to your desires.

Date: January 22, 2013 02:24PM

Another strawman post where you attack my intelligence rather than answering my question which was to what role these BIOPHOTONS play in regards to health. You have ignored this question from me more than once now. Im sorry i just don't outright believe your mystical raw energies, so i guess that makes me allopathic lol or not gullible.

The truth is not even you know because at current, research knows very little about the role of biophotons in regards to health even in theory. You can SHOUT about the art of science but the majority of your posts use very little science. Mucoid plaque lol? that was proven in about 1995 to be aload of garbage.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 02:38PM by powerlifer.

Date: January 22, 2013 02:41PM

The argument of eating cook versus raw is flaw. People who say eat cook eat lots of raw, which is what really helps them stay healthy. A real fair case should be all cooked versus all raw. That is all process against all natural.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: January 22, 2013 03:00PM

I like this thread because raw is actually showing some teeth instead of relying on dated hippie platitudes. It's not about who's right and who's wrong. It's about finding the truth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 03:03PM by HH.

Date: January 22, 2013 03:42PM

<<< Another strawman post where you attack my intelligence rather than answering my question which was to what role these BIOPHOTONS play in regards to health. You have ignored this question from me more than once now.>>>

My Post is Not a Straw Man Argument and now you are twisting what I said. I said that you either have NO SENSE OF LOGIC or you are in Denial and I even concluded that I believe it is Denial.

As far as your query regarding Biophotons, I posted my last post before I read your query and then, show me where you have asked me about Biophotons in the past and I will show you where I answered you.

<<<The truth is not even you know because at current, research knows very little about the role of biophotons in regards to health even in theory.>>>

I’ve been studying Biophotons longer than you’ve been studying Nutrition and all we need to know is that Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp proved a direct correlation between Biophoton Levels and Health, as I mentioned in my very first Post in this thread. This is where I think you are Shutting Down your Frontal Lobe and Running to Denial or you have absolutely no Sense of Logic. What is so hard to figure out? Oh yea, “Reason is usually the servant of desire.” This means that most people Run to Denial to Protect their Pleasures!!!

<<<Mucoid plaque lol? that was proven in about 1995 to be aload of garbage.>>>

This is for the benefit of those who are really interested in finding the Truth and are NOT just looking for excuses to rationalize their rapacity, especially when it comes to something they want to eat."

[www.youtube.com]#!
Dr Hiromi Shinya -- Colon therapy Alkaline Water
5:10 Minute Video

Now let’s take a quick look at just a few snippets from my file on Mucoid Plague:

Here is what another doctor said about Rich Anderson in his book, “Cleanse and Purify Thyself - Book Two”: “‘I have spent nearly twelve years working in the field of post-mortem diagnosis. I have seen many thousands of dissected cadavers. I have seen thousands of colons and intestinal tracts of all types of people and I want all of you here tonight to know that Rich Anderson is telling you the absolute truth. Everybody has it in there. We have a way of attaching a hose to the upper intestines and with the aid of powerful chemicals, we literally blow that “stuff” right out of the intestines. I have seen the heavy “beer belly” and so-called fat people lose all that bulk in five minutes. It wasn’t fat. It was the mucoid layers that Rich is talking about and in that filthy substance were all sorts of worms, bacteria, fungi, and many unidentifiable things. It is almost unbelievable that people can live with that filth in them. All these people were dead, of course, and it wasn’t hard to see why. You had better listen to what Rich is saying, and if you follow his program, you will certainly be glad you did.’” pp. 57-58

“Of the 300 autopsies performed at National College in Chicago, 285 (patients) had claimed they were not constipated and had normal movements and only 15 had admitted they were constipated. However, autopsies revealed the opposite to be the case…. Some of the histories of these 285 persons stated they had had as many as 5 or 6 bowel movements daily, yet autopsies revealed that in some of them the bowel was 12 inches in diameter. The bowel walls were encrusted with material (in one case peanuts which had been lodged there for a very long time.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now here is a Post I wrote to Doug Graham 12 years ago…

John Rose (a030-0967.hstn.splitrock.net)
Was the 45 pounds that came out of me my imagination???
August 6, 2001 at 12:14 pm PST

"Juices do not "get rid" of anything."

I agree with 99.9% of what you say Doug, but I have to strongly take a different view on this matter. I documented 45 pounds of waste matter that came out of me on my 90 day juice fast. I only had 5.8% body fat or ~9 pounds of fat on my body, and yet I lost a total of 20 pounds, while my 31 inch waist dwindled down to 28 inches. Since I had such a small amount of fat on my body, it was obvious where I lost my weight.

If I was overweight, it would have been much more difficult to ascertain where this "old stuff" came from. It would also have been difficult if I had not lost so much of it! I had 20 pounds of this old, hard, dried up "gunk" that actually weighed 45 pounds after it was re-hydrated and eliminated. Once again, I have no doubt where this "gunk" came from because I saw my waist get smaller and smaller while the rest of my body remained the same size (I still had a 41 inch chest afterwards).

I really wish that we could come to some agreement on this issue. I'm not trying to start an argument, but it doesn't help the raw food movement when some of us adamantly say that it does exist and others are just as adamant and say that it doesn't exist. I did not image this crap coming out of me and I've coached thousands of people over the last decade and everyone sees the "old stuff" if they go long enough.

We had a similar discussion right at a year ago and I wrote:

"As a strict Natural Hygienist and having your own fasting clinic for ten years, don't you see the problems that most people have with water fasting? Most people are afraid of water fasting, and most people do NOT have the luxury to take off from work or from family responsibilities to do a water fast. I don't believe that anyone has a good excuse for not eating 100% raw food, but I do think that a lot of people have good excuses for not being able to do a water fast. I agree that water fasting is the best preparation for a better way of life, but we also have to consider that some people now days are so toxic that a water fast may be too aggressive and result in unwanted and unneeded cleansing reactions.

Once again, we need to be practical. I believe that fasting, both on water or juices, is the best preparation for a better way of life. One could argue that juices are unnatural and might overwork our pancreas, but imo, it can't be any worse than cooked food. It's also important to realize that water fasting is also hard on the body in some respects. Yes, it does give the body a much needed vacation just like a juice fast, but unlike a juice fast, a water fast also depletes the body of reserves, which necessitates the need for a recovery period. This is another advantage to juice fasting...it's as nourishing as it is cleansing. Is it a way of life? Of course not, just like water fasting. It's something that is done to help blast out the residue from eating unnatural food."

Your response to this was:

"If people do not have the time to take care of themselves with a fast, they do not think much of themselves. I for one, do not have time to do a job poorly, only needing to do it again. I will prefer to do it correctly, expeditiously, the first time. If they do not have the time to fast, then I would suggest that they go on a raw foods diet, not a juicing regimen."

Once again, most people do not have the luxury to take a vacation from life and its responsibilities and raw food cannot do what a juice fast can do. Please take note of the post below: this women was eating raw food for six years and read what she said about her colon:

RE: They Roam The Entrails With More Theories Than Success!!!
Tioh (---.royalbank.com)
Date: 07-31-01 12:08

John, here is another doctor who confirms what you have been saying.

I am currently reading an excellent book called "How and When to be Your Own Doctor" by Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon. This book is free on the Internet, at this site:
Dr. Moser writes that after 6 years of being raw, she thought her colon would be "clean". However, as part of her training to do colonics, she had to take an X-ray of her colon. This is what she writes:

"For me, the most interesting part of this colonic school was that I personally was required to have my own barium enema and X-ray. I was privately certain that mine would look normal, because after all, I had been on a raw food diet for six years, and done considerable amount of fasting, all of which was reputed to repair a civilized colon. Much to my surprise my colon looked just as mangled and dysfunctional as everyone else's', only somewhat worse because it had a loop in the descending colon similar to a cursive letter "e" which doctors call a volvulus. Surgeons like to cut volvululii out because they frequently cause bowel obstructions. It seemed quite unfair. All those other people with lousy looking colons had been eating the average American diet their whole life, but I had been so ‘pure!'

Here she writes what comes out of the colon:

"The most surprising thing to novice fasters is that repeated enemas or colonics during fasting begins to release many pounds of undeniably real, old, caked fecal matter and/or huge mucus strings. The first-time faster can hardly believe these were present. These old fecal deposits do not come out the first time one has enemas or necessarily the fifth time. And all of them will not be removed by the tenth enema. But over the course of extended fasting or a long spell of light raw food eating with repeated daily enemas, amazing changes do begin to occur. It seems that no one who has eaten a civilized diet has escaped the formation of caked deposits lining the colon's walls, interfering with its function. This material does not respond to laxatives or casually administered enemas.

Anyone who has not actually seen (and smelled) what comes out of an "average" apparently healthy person during colonics will really believe it could happen or can accurately imagine it. Often there are dark black lumpy strings, lumps, or gravel, evil smelling discs shaped like sculpted hemispheres similar to the pockets lining the wall of the colon itself. These discs are rock-hard and may come out looking like long black braids. There may also be long tangled strings of gray/brown mucous, sheets and flakes of mucous, and worse yet, an occasional worm (tape worm) or many smaller ones. Once confronted however, it is not hard to imagine how these fecal rocks and other obnoxious debris interfere with the proper function of the colon. They make the colon's wall rigid and interfere with peristalsis thus leading to further problems with constipation, and interfere with adsorption of nutrients."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS Here's what some other people have to say about this "old stuff":
"During a fast some patients will throw off an almost incredible amount of thick, tough, transparent, white gelantinous and slimy expectoration. Later this may become gray, yellowish, or greenish and pus-like in quality. In cases of diseased and long abused stomachs such matter may be thrown out by the gastric mucosa and vomited. Thus we see how nature adopts every possible avenue of elimination as a means of cleansing the system. In cases of mucous colitis, the amount of long, tenacious, worm-like ropes of mucous that will be passing is astounding. After a time this ceases and the disease is ended. The urine becomes dark "thick" dark, or highly colored, smells foul and strong, with a high specific gravity and then clears up as the work of elimination is completed ...." -Herbert Shelton " Human Life , It's Philosophy and Laws " , in the chapter "Fasting - Physiological rest" under a topic titled SECRETIONS AND EXCRETIONS (pg258)
And this is what -Dr. Richard Schulze says, "In Spring (2000), when colon cancer was a hot news topic, medical doctors assured us they had it under control by checking our colon with a sigmoid scope examination. In late July, a report in the New England Journal of Medicine stated that a sigmoidoscopy colon examination to detect colon cancer, over 1/2, actually up to 62% had Cancer and/or pre-Cancerous Lesions, but the doctor and the SCOPE missed it. Talk about an expensive pain in the ass for nothing! I hate to tell them, but you have better odds, a 50% chance, just flipping a coin."

From Dr. Schulze's March 2000 Bi-Monthly Newsletter:

"Let's Check what the top Medical doctors Say"

"The Merck Manual is written by the most distinguished and respected group of top medical doctors in the world and published by one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world. It is the medical industries standard text for the diagnosis and treatment of disease. THIS BOOK TELLS US THAT COLON DEGENERATION IS ON THE RISE. The incidence of diverticulosis (Herniated bowel pockets caused by constipation) has increased dramatically over the last 50 years. It states that in 1950 only 10% of adults over the age of 45 had this disease, in 1955, 15%, in 1972, 30% and in 1987 almost half. The latest edition states that the incidence increases rapidly over age 40 and that EVERY PERSON WILL HAVE DIVERTICULOSIS IF THEY LIVE LONG ENOUGH."

"EVERY AMERICAN EVENTUALLY HAS DIVERTICULOSIS OR MANY DIVERTICULA"

"UP TO 50% OF AMERICANS HAVE POLYPS IN THEIR COLON"

WHILE THESE SO-CALLED HEALTH AUTHORS IGNORE COLON CLEANSING AND WON'T DISCUSS IT, MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE LITERALLY ROTTING FROM THE INSIDE OUT."
Arnold Ehret wrote on this very subject in the "Mucusless Diet and Healing System":

"How it looks in the human colon:

It is of utmost importance that thru our diagnosis we must learn as much as possible the general appearance of the inside of the human body. Our diagnosis therefore consists of finding out the degree of quantities of individual waste matter of the patient.

Experts in autopsy state they have found that from 60 to 70% of the colons examined have foreign matters such as worms and decades-old feces-stones. The inside walls of the over-intestines are encrusted by old, hardened feces and resemble in appearance the inside of a filthy stove-pipe.

I had fat patients that eliminated from their body as much as 50 to 60 pounds of waste, and 10 to 15 pounds alone from the colon,mainly consisting of foreign matters, especially old, hardened feces. The average so-called "healthy" man of today carries continually with him, since childhood,several pounds of never eliminated feces. One "good stool" a day means nothing. A fat and sick man is in fact a living "cesspool." A distinct surprise to me was that a number of my patients in such condition had already undertaken so-called "nature cures"

Dr. Harvey Kellogg said, " Of the 22,000 operations I have performed personally, I have never found a single normal colon and the 100,000 under my jurisdiction not over 6% were normal. Virtually all diseases are encouraged and some even directly caused, by an impure colon and impacted condition of the colon."

V. E. Irons said, "We have specimens preserved in alcohol from several inches to a few feet in length, while the longest we have had was 27 feet, in one piece. Sometimes it will come out as a pile weighing as much as 11 pounds and continuing to come out for several days to a week........ Regardless of your financial standing, regardless of your past health history, regardless of your age or sex, you meaning the reader and 95% of the USA do have this hardened mucus in your colon, and you will be amazed at what comes out of you."

Morris Krock said, "Reports from hospitals where autopsies have been conducted show that in about 500 cases in which the examination of the colons have been made after the death of the patient,only fifty were found to have colons in natural condition. The majority were found to be greatly clogged with hardened excrement. The hidu yogis have known this fact for centuries and western physiologist only now admit it."

Daniel Reid said, "Even the United States Health Service, in a rare display of candor admitted several years ago that over 90% of Americans are walking around with clogged colons."
I read in a book where this doctor who performs autopsies was discussing what he found when he looked at the colons of 20 corpses.

" The colon of every corpse I autopsied contained all manner of unwanted and toxic debris, from worms to petrified waste, encrusted on its walls. What a shock it was for me to see how routinely this eliminative organ had degenerated into a state of utter inefficency.".......

"My experience during the past ten years has proven, by the rapid recovery of all diseases after the colon was cleansed, that in the colon itself lies the basic cause of almost all human ailments."
AND...... "Instead of having a normal upside-down U shape, they are often in twisted positions, ballooned grotesquely with the burden of retained waste. Walker explains that any cooked or processed food can leave a coating on the inner walls of the colon that is much like plaster. The more processed it is, the more unnatural, the greater likelihood of residue being left behind. In the course of time, this coating may gradually increase in thickness until there's only a small opening through the center. In Dr. Walker's opinion, it is not unusual for people to be carrying around fifteen pounds of waste or more."

This was written by a Dr. Donald Schnell and he was referring to a Dr.N W Walker and his book 'Colon Health'.
I HAVE to agree with John
ama (134.192.75.---)
Date: 07-31-01 12:12

I saw for myself the nastiness that can come out of you because it came out of me! I am on the second of a series of 7 day fasts. On day 3and 4 I had one, green goo that looked rubbery with knots on it and it looked broken off as if there was more to come and there was. My point is look at things with common sense. If one at any point in your life ate the standard american diet or even a highly processed vegan/vegetarian diet, you ate the components of paste. Flour water salt- macaroni, white bread, white rice. Now let's think about what all this residue is doing after weeks, months, YEARS of being up in a HOT 98.6 or higher, tightly enclosed, dark place......... Trust me if this place were begin enough for humans to enter they would have to were those toxic chemical suits and carry weapons to kill off what DOES LIVE there. All I am saying is good sense ain't that common. And the idea that we could have that much dried SH*! inside of us IS valid. Trust me I have seen it My husband has seen his own and he is a slim VEGAN who works out daily.

Even before I saw this stuff, it just made sense. I ate all the time and when I went to the bathroom what came out left RESIDUE in the bowl. Now imagine YEARS of same said residue. NASTY, yes I agree that is why I am ecstatic that it is comming OUT of me instead of in me. I have been eating more and more raw with occasional slips back into crazy food but NEVER have I seen this mess before. I care not what the doctors say and there are many books that verify what John is saying. Many books as I have at least three at home with even more GRAPHIC images than what John's site has and these are in living color. So.... Be patient all you who dare to venture into juice land. The trip could get interesting.

Ama

PS I have a friend who juiced straight for 146 days and lost 95lbs of decaying matter that had been basically killing her. She is continuing to juice for 21 day periods with short breas in between.
Wow- ((Graphic)) Read at your own disgust
ama (134.192.75.---)
Date: 07-31-01 09:56

I recently started the second of a series of 7, 7day juice fast and eating primarily raw in between. This is day 5, and on day 3 and 4. I experienced what John talks about. I literally SAW my dis-ease coming out of me. On day three I saw some dark green glob that had knobs and knots on it, it was rubbery and appeared to be a part of something yet to emerge. Yesterday I did an Enema and this long black and brown tube flowed forth. Totally Gross. Totally worth it. Yesterday was an emotionally challenging day for me as I had visions of eating. Mango and melons and heavens a smoothie. But I maintained by calling on my buddy(my husband ) and he helped me through. I am sure that emotional ride was in direct link to what was being released. I could get more graphic as I tell how I poked at it with a Q-tip and the whole thing moved together I mean did not break up it was solid with the.... Well, I will stop here as I gross my self out. I am thankful to be moving towards a new me and a new body. Good luck everyone who has, is, or will juice. There are many mental road blocks but learn from others as much as you can. I am juicing and I work a 5 day hour each way 8 hour job. And My juices simply travel. You CAN do it if you realize your body is conditioned to what the mind determines. Tell your body what to do and be amazed as it does it.
peace,
Ama
mucoid plaque...yes or no?
eat right (---.atl.bellsouth.net)
Date: 08-02-01 11:57

"Have you ever seen what happens to a piece of meat that stays in the sun for three days? Meat can stay in the warmth of the intestine for at least four days until it is digested. It does nothing but wait for passage. Often, it usually stays there for much longer, traces remaining for up to several months. Colonic therapists always see meat passing through in people who have been vegetarians for several years, thus indicating that meat remains undigested there for a long time. Occasionally this has been documented in twenty year vegetarians!"
Peace and Love..................John

PPS Doug, do you really think that it is wise to say something does not exist because you have not seen it and it goes against your medical training?

Date: January 22, 2013 03:48PM

As again you have proved nothing about the role or worth of biophotons, ive asked you numerous times the role of biophotons only to be pasted large amounts of nonsense that isn't related.

You reply one sentence about biophotons and other than one random guys name it tells me nothing, its you talking about frontal lobes and denial as usual. Just tell me the role of these biophotons in regards to health if you have researched them that much sheesh?

And please i don't want another boring pasted post about how much more intelligent you are than me or how im merely in denial. Educate me about BIOPHOTONS then if you are so smart John.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 03:50PM by powerlifer.

Date: January 22, 2013 04:04PM

I have to admit that the TL;DR factor in John's posts serves to his detriment more than anything.

Date: January 22, 2013 05:43PM

For people who like scientific points of view

The cook food eaters usually attack raw fooders by deficiencies je je. Well, here are some good deficiencies to have, which all are a byproduct of cooking. Thus is, they do not exists on raw foods but they do on cooked foods. People don't know that cooking CREATES NEW ARTIFICIAL CHEMICALS that did not exist before. People think that cooking natural food creates a natural product. Wrong! This is today, a couple years from now there will be more known. Check them out.

******* ACRYLAMIDE

[en.wikipedia.org]

"Acrylamide is a known lethal neurotoxin (median lethal dose in rabbit = 150 mg/kg) and animal carcinogen. Its discovery in some cooked starchy foods in 2002 prompted concerns about the carcinogenicity of those foods."

"Discovery of acrylamide in foods

Acrylamide has been found to occur in many cooked starchy foods and is of concern as a possible carcinogen.[10] Acrylamide was accidentally discovered in foods in April 2002 by scientists in Sweden when they found the chemical in starchy foods, such as potato chips, French fries, and bread that had been heated (production of acrylamide in the heating process was shown to be temperature-dependent).[10] It was not found in food that had been boiled[10][11] or in foods that were not heated.[10]

Acrylamide levels appear to rise as food is heated for longer periods of time. Though researchers are still unsure of the precise mechanisms by which acrylamide forms in foods, many[12] believe it is a byproduct of the Maillard reaction. In fried or baked goods, acrylamide may be produced by the reaction between asparagine and reducing sugars (fructose, glucose, etc.) or reactive carbonyls at temperatures above 120 °C (248 °F).[13][14]

The FDA has analyzed a variety of US food products for levels of acrylamide since 2002.[20]

A 72-hour study of urine from six young healthy volunteers who had consumed a meal containing 0.94 mg of acrylamide concluded, “most of the acrylamide ingested with food is absorbed in humans”.[21]
"

"Toxicity and carcinogenicity

Some evidence suggests exposure to large doses can cause damage to the male reproductive glands. Direct exposure to pure acrylamide by inhalation, skin absorption, or eye contact irritates the exposed mucous membranes, e.g., the sinuses, and can also cause sweating, urinary incontinence, nausea, myalgia, speech disorders, numbness, paresthesia, and weakened legs and hands. In addition, the acrylamide monomer is a potent neurotoxin, causing the disassembly or rearrangement of intermediate filaments.[7][8] Ingested acrylamide is metabolised to a chemically reactive epoxide, glycidamide.[9]"

******** Advanced glycation end-product

[en.wikipedia.org]

"AGEs may be formed external to the body (exogenously) by heating (e.g., cooking);[2] "

"AGE formation in diabetes

In the pathogenesis of diabetes-related AGE formation, hyperglycemia results in higher cellular glucose levels in those cells unable to reduce glucose intake (e.g., endothelial cells).[4][5][6] This, in turn, results in increased levels of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH) and FADH, increasing the proton gradient beyond a particular threshold at which the complex III prevents further increase by stopping the electron transport chain.[7] This results in mitochondrial production of reactive oxygen species, activating PARP1 by damaging DNA. PARP1, in turn, induces ADP-ribosylation of GAPDH, a protein involved in glucose metabolism, leading to its inactivation and an accumulation of metabolites earlier in the metabolism pathway. These metabolites activate multiple pathogenic mechanisms, one of which includes increased production of AGEs.

Examples of AGE-modified sites are carboxymethyllysine (CML), carboxyethyllysine (CEL), and Argpyrimidine, which is the most common.
AGE formation in other diseases

The formation and accumulation of advanced glycation endproducts (AGEs) has been implicated in the progression of age-related diseases.[8] AGEs have been implicated in Alzheimer's Disease,[9] cardiovascular disease,[10] and stroke.[11] The mechanism by which AGEs induce damage is through a process called cross-linking that causes intracellular damage and apoptosis.[12] They form photosensitizers in the crystalline lens,[13] which has implications for cataract development.[14] Reduced muscle function is also associated with AGEs.[15]"

******** Heterocyclic amine

[en.wikipedia.org]

"Carcinogenic heterocyclic amines are created by high temperature cooking of meat, for example."

"Heterocyclic amines and cooking

Research has shown that an olive oil, lemon juice and garlic marinade cut HCA levels in chicken by as much as 90%. Six hours of marinating in beer or red wine cut levels of two types of HCA in beef steak by up to 90% compared with unmarinated steak. However, researchers opined, without any basis, that "It may seem appetising to marinate steak in beer or wine, but this will have a minimal impact on the effect of the meat on your cancer risk and the best way to reduce your risk of cancer from eating red and processed meat is to eat less of it overall".[8]"

*************** Nitrosamine

[en.wikipedia.org]

"Their formation can occur only under certain conditions, including strongly acidic conditions such as that of the human stomach. High temperatures, as in frying, can also enhance the formation of nitrosamines."

"Cancer

In 1956, two British scientists, John Barnes and Peter Magee, reported that dimethylnitrosamine produced liver tumours in rats. Research was undertaken and approximately 90% of nitrosamine compounds were deemed to be carcinogenic.[6]

In the 1970s, there was an increased frequency of liver cancer found in Norwegian farm animals. The farm animals had been fed on herring meal, which was preserved using sodium nitrite. The sodium nitrite had reacted with dimethylamine in the fish and produced dimethylnitrosamine.[6]

Nitrosamines can cause cancers in a wide variety of animal species, a feature that suggests that they may also be carcinogenic in humans. At present, available epidemiological evidence from case-control studies on nitrite and nitrosamine intake supports a positive association with gastric cancer risk. Regarding oesophageal cancer, available evidence supports a positive association between nitrite and nitrosamine intake and GC, between meat and processed meat intake and GC and OC, and between preserved fish, vegetable and smoked food intake and GC, but is not conclusive.[7]

Hydrazines derived from these nitrosamines, e.g. UDMH, are also carcinogenic."

********* Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon

[en.wikipedia.org]

"PAHs are also found in cooked foods. Studies have shown that high levels of PAHs are found, for example, in meat cooked at high temperatures such as grilling or barbecuing, and in smoked fish.[3][4][5] They are also found in the interstellar medium, in comets, and in meteorites"

"PAHs toxicity is very structurally dependent, with isomers (PAHs with the same formula and number of rings) varying from being nontoxic to being extremely toxic. Thus, highly carcinogenic PAHs may be small or large. One PAH compound, benzo[a]pyrene, is notable for being the first chemical carcinogen to be discovered (and is one of many carcinogens found in cigarette smoke). The EPA has classified seven PAH compounds as probable human carcinogens: benz[a]anthracene, benzo[a]pyrene, benzofluoranthene, benzo[k]fluoranthene, chrysene, dibenz(a,h)anthracene, and indeno(1,2,3-cd)pyrene.

PAHs known for their carcinogenic, mutagenic and teratogenic properties are benz[a]anthracene and chrysene, benzofluoranthene, benzo[j]fluoranthene, benzo[k]fluoranthene, benzo[a]pyrene, benzo[ghi]perylene, coronene, dibenz(a,h)anthracene (C20H14), indeno(1,2,3-cd)pyrene (C22H12) and ovalene.[12]

High prenatal exposure to PAH is associated with lower IQ and childhood asthma.[13] The Center for Children's Environmental Health reports studies that demonstrate that exposure to PAH pollution during pregnancy is related to adverse birth outcomes including low birth weight, premature delivery, and heart malformations. Cord blood of exposed babies shows DNA damage that has been linked to cancer. Follow-up studies show a higher level of developmental delays at age three, lower scores on IQ tests and increased behaviorial problems at ages six and eight.[14]

In addition, a 2012 Columbia University study in Environmental Health Perspectives linked prenatal exposure to pollutants and eventual child behavioral outcomes. The study found that exposure to higher levels of PAH was associated with a 24% higher score of anxiety/depression for children ages 6 to 7 than those with low exposure levels. Infants found to have elevated PAH levels in their umbilical cord blood were 46% more likely to eventually score highly on the anxiety/depression scale than those with low PAH levels in cord blood.[15][16]"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 05:50PM by Panchito.

Date: January 22, 2013 05:47PM

Doesn't fructose raise AGE's significantly research has found ?

Notice how it mentions lethal and carcinogenic to animals and not humans. Acrylamide is pretty much irrelevant, you are not going to get lethal doses from cooking, so you have to look at this in context.

Its great highlighting a bunch of chemicals but again not everyone eats fried, barbecued or smoked foods daily, these foods don't translate to other methods of cooking such as steaming or boiling. Everyone knows these are not the healthiest ways to cook. But it won't stop raw foodists comparing it as similar to steaming some vegetables or lightly baking or boiling some other foods.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 05:55PM by powerlifer.

Date: January 22, 2013 06:33PM

<<<ive asked you numerous times the role of biophotons only to be pasted large amounts of nonsense that isn't related.>>>

The bulk of my posted was NOT related to Biophotons (Point #1) - it was related to the Old Stuff in our Colon (Point #3)!!! Do you want me to ignore every point that you make like you ignore every point that I make?

As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, Dr. Popp invented an instrument in 1974 that measures the Coherent Sunlight Energy that all Living Systems store in the nucleus of their Cells. These Cells then use this Coherent Sunlight Energy to Communicate to everything around them and as I’ve pointed out twice in this thread already, Dr. Popp has proved that there is direct correlation between Biophoton Levels and the Health of all Living Systems. Perhaps if you think of Biophotons as Biomarkers, then maybe this might make some sense to you.

“Two Tufts scientists, William Evans and Brian Rosenberg, have outlined these findings in their book Biomarkers. The title refers to the ten markers for age that are now consdidered reversible:

• Lean body (muscle) mass
• Strength
• Basal metabolic rate
• Body fat
• Aerobic capacity
• Blood pressure
• Blood-sugar tolerance
• Cholesterol/HDL ratio
• Bone density
• Body temperature regulation

These markers typically grow worse as people age. There are many variations from individual to individual; yet before the Tufts findings emerged, normal aging was defined to include the following: …” Deepak Chopra, M.D. “Ageless Body, Timeless Mind” pages 124-125

So Biophotons are how all Cells Communicate and without Communication we have Chaos and then, Dis-ease is just one of our Body's Warning Signs trying to tell us that we’re Not Satisfy our Needs and Cooking our Food is NOT 1 of our Needs because Cooking Destroys the Nutrient that allows all of our Cells to Sense that we are all one with everything.

Date: January 22, 2013 06:38PM

Yet this has never been proven anywhere in regards to health, again if he has found a direct link between biophotons and health then where is the published paper so i can read it?

You have explained biophotons here but none of this has ever been documented in human health as far as i know, again i am open to reading any research if you have any. Either way no one is arguing not to include raw foods in the diet, but you are basing your whole dietary theory around something that is completely unproven at present.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 06:41PM by powerlifer.

Date: January 22, 2013 07:11PM

Chris, you are either monumentally naïve or extremely Evil and I’m still not sure which one it is, although, I too was extremely naïve when I was your age. The Rulers of this World are Controlling everything related to Health, which is why all of our so-called Experts in Health, Doctors and Nutritionists, don’t know anything about how to Solve all of our Problems that are Within our Control and if all of our so-called Experts don’t know, then most of us just glide with the stream of the crowd.

Here are a couple examples that you can look into to understand why this type of Knowledge is suppressed: #1) The Secret Life of Plants [But Bose’s Experiments were Denied Publication by the Royal Society.]; #2) Nikola Tesla and #3) Peer Reviewed Articles.

#1) The Secret Life of Plants…

Here are my notes that I took on 3-21-11…

[www.youtube.com]
The Secret Life Of Plants (part 2 of 11) - Music by Stevie Wonder
9:12 Minute Video

4:41 MM
The elements of my body are as one with the Infinite Cycle of Creation and all matter in the Universe. Chanting Ayurverdic Hymns of Creation, devote Hindus reaffirm each day their belief in the Unity of all existence. 5:00 MM

… Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose. 5:27 MM

7:15 MM
Through his Experiments, Bose also discovered that both Metals and Living Animal Tissue respond in a similar way to the Effects of Radiation. He postulated if the Continuity exists between such extremes as Metal and Living Animal Tissue, similar Effects should be present in the Plant Kingdom. Touching the Leaves of the Saptoica with a cotton soaked in Ether, Bose demonstrates the Fainting Response of the Plant. The object of his Future Experiments was to Prove through the design and use of highly specialized Machines that all of the Characteristic Responses exhibited by Animal Tissue are also to be found in Plants. But Bose’s Experiments were Denied Publication by the Royal Society. By daring to suggest that Plants have a Sensory System similar to Humans, Bose offended the Learned Members.” 8:14 MM
[www.youtube.com]

I highlighted the Royal Society in Green because that’s our #1 Obstacle - the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior that’s Destroying Knowledge through Controlling the Institutions and Destroying Information through Controlling the Media or in this case, just buying out the Media.

So the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior owns the Media and then they Bribe or Rent Out Corrupt Politicians and find those Academians that are Willing to Sell their Souls at the Right Price and build Police States with a bunch of brain dead thugs and they [Insert]. These Con Artists buy off or Destroy every one they need to maintain Control over the Masses by Destroying Knowledge and Destroying Information and [Insert].

In other words, the Royal Society was put into place to Destroy Knowledge that would keep the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior from exploiting our Natural Resources that belong to every one and NO ONE has a right to own! I’m sure they would like us to believe that it was just an Ego Issue, but when you don’t know what’s going, it’s not easy to speculate that our Species is Preying upon ourselves.

#2) Nikola Tesla…

JP Morgan made sure that his discoveries never saw the light of day because then everyone would have Free Energy and the Rulers of the World could NOT use our Need for Energy to Control the Masses.

#3) Peer Reviewed Articles…

"Trust Us We're Experts!"
by Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber

“The idea that all scientific experiments are replicated to keep the process honest is also something of a myth. In reality, the number of findings from one scientist that get checked by others is quite small. Most scientists are too busy, research funds are too limited, and the pressure to produce new work is too great for this type of review to occur very often. What occurs instead is a system of “peer review,” in which panels of experts are convened to pass judgment on the work of other researchers. Peer review is used mainly in two situations: during the grant approval process to decide which research should get funding, and after the research has been completed to determine whether the results should be accepted for publication in a scientific journal.

Like the myth of the scientific method, peer review is also a fairly new phenomenon. ...As government support for science increased, it became necessary to develop a formal system for deciding which projects should receive funding.

In some ways, the system of peer review functions like the antithesis of the scientific method described above. Whereas the scientific method assumes that “experiment is supreme” and purports to eliminate bias, peer review deliberately imposes the bias of peer reviewers on the scientific process, both before and after experiments are conducted. ...peer review can also institutionalize conflicts of interest and a certain amount of dogmatism.” "Trust Us We're Experts!" p. 198

“’The problem with peer review is that we have good evidence on its deficiencies and poor evidence on its benefits,’ the British Medical Journal observed in 1997. ‘We know that it is expensive, slow, prone to bias, open to abuse, possibly anti-innovatory, and unable to detect fraud. We also know that the published papers that emerge from the process are often grossly deficient.’

In theory, the process of peer review offers protection against scientific errors and bias. In reality, it has proven incapable of filtering out the influence of government and corporate funders, whose biases often affect research outcomes.” "Trust Us We're Experts!" p. 199

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 07:18PM by John Rose.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: January 22, 2013 07:21PM

Calling something "dogma" because you disagree with it. How rich ....

Posted by: LuckyRawVegan ()
Date: January 22, 2013 08:14PM

I find this article bias and sick, I'm not a violent or angry person but I would love to punch the guy who wrote this square in the face. This is just another way to control the nation. Next they will be saying ALL raw food is bad for you.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 22, 2013 10:19PM

John,
You're belief that 100% raw is the perfect food for everyone is a relic from the 1960's and 70's where people blindly believed anything they were told. The world has moved on,and fortunately so has this board. 100% raw works for some people - either short term or long term, and that's great.There are many people it's not suitable for, and you blindly and religiously repeating the same nonsense serves no purpose to people trying to get better.

It's not a matter of all raw or all cooked, it's finding a balance in this unnatural world we live in. How natural is the juicing that you promote? How many of us sleep outdoors with no clothes on, either on the the ground or up in trees?
How many animals in the wild sit in front of computers or go to the shop to buy food? If we want to talk about natural, why be so selective and isolate just food? Why not advocate everyone never showers, or if they do, just using cold water?

Date: January 23, 2013 01:02AM

BJ, like many, you assume way too much.

I’ve read all of your posts since you logged on as BJ and it sounds like you might have been around when I first started posting 13 years ago.

Is this true and if so, who are you so I can understand why you’re so angry?

And if you were around 13 years ago, do you remember the rift between people who were 100% and those who weren’t. It seems that nothing has changed and I really don’t understand why people who are not 100% are so angry at those of us who are. Sure, if I was one of those narrowed minded Fools and didn’t understand the difference between the Science and the Art of Healing, then it’s easy to understand the conflict because I would be offended too.

However, I do understand the difference between the Science and the Art of Healing and I am Not in the same group of people who I have seen you attack like DG and DR. Once again, you assume way too much. SIGH!!!

What I find interesting, is how you don’t protest against those who say it’s impossible to be 100% and that Juice Fasting/Feasting doesn’t work because it didn’t work for them and then, you want to jump all over those who say it can work if you understand the Ripple Effect.

So who are you and why are you so angry (keeping in mind that I am NOT one of those Dogmatic Raw Foodists who you seem to think I am)?

Date: January 23, 2013 01:33AM

No one's angry. They're simply not allowing your flawed ideology to take over.

Date: January 23, 2013 01:49AM

"To the ignorant even the words of the wise seem foolish." -Isaiah

Date: January 23, 2013 02:10AM

I don't think your words seem foolish. I simply find them to be questionable and flawed in the belief that one pill works for all. That sort of approach defines allopathy. It's the mark of those who have something to sell. Besides, you yourself admitted only a few weeks ago that you eat some cooked food, yet here you are claiming to be among the 100%, preaching away at those of us who dare to use fire on some food. Just chill out man. As BJ said, look for balance in the madness. Anyone who even bothers to come here is light years ahead of the average person in their thinking toward diet and life in general. Let's be friends, but let's also be mature enough to be able to accept each other's opinions, even if they come with a stinger or two.

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "To the ignorant even the words of the wise seem
> foolish." -Isaiah

Date: January 23, 2013 02:13AM

Eh. Alternative health/lifestyle people are always going to have moments where they're pissed off at the world, themselves, and each other. It's all part and parcel of being a social outlier. The key is to forgive and move on. Forgiveness is everything.

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One thing I've.noticed is that people are so ready
> to jump the gun and call things popular phrases
> like "bollocks! Psuedo science! New age!" In an
> attempt to gain an ego boost or to intimdate. It
> sounds darwinian. There is no need to call
> someones idea "steaming crocks of @#$%&".
>
> What happened in the age of enlightement? Or was
> the scientific community just interested in callin
> each other steaming piles of ---- forcing
> darwinism down people's throats.

Date: January 23, 2013 03:40AM

<<< I don't think your words seem foolish. I simply find them to be questionable and flawed in the belief that one pill works for all. That sort of approach defines allopathy.>>>

Eric,

Have you even read any of my Posts?

Do You Understand the Words That Are Coming Out of My Mouth?
[www.youtube.com]

Obviously, you don’t understand the Science and Art of Healing despite the fact that I’ve explained it over 4 dozen times in the last year. Most people only use the Art and this would include Allopathic Medicine and even people like powerlifer and these people have no idea what the Science is all about. And then, most people who understand the Science don’t understand the Art and this would include most Natural Hygienists, people like Doug Graph, for example.

So on one end, we have people like BJ who puts me in the same group as DG and DR and all of those other Natural Hygienists and on the other end we have people like you, HH, who puts me in the same group as Allopathic Medicine and both of you guys have no idea that I am the only one out there who understands both the Science and the Art.

NO, I am NOT guilty of the “one pill works for all” or the One Tool Mentality!!!

I know that there are 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy. One Group of Needs is based on the Law of Cause & Effect or the Science of Healing and the other Group of Needs is based on the Ripple Effect or the Art of Healing. One Group is based on our Anatomy and the other Group is based on our Mistakes.

<<<Besides, you yourself admitted only a few weeks ago that you eat some cooked food, yet here you are claiming to be among the 100%, preaching away at those of us who dare to use fire on some food.>>>

You’ve got me confused with someone else and you are putting words in my mouth. I’ve even said that I’m not convinced that we have to be 100% Raw as long as our Biophoton Levels are adequate. However, since there is a direct correlation between our Health and our Biophoton Levels, every mouthful of Cooked Food is a lost Opportunity to Bump Up our Biophoton Levels and put an end to our suffering.

We’ve had this conversation before, but I guess you don’t remember…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Same Old Song And Dance...
Posted by: John Rose
Date: October 17, 2012 03:07PM

<<<The rigid 100 hundred percentism has only arisen with the presence of aggressive gurus who profit from pushing people to 100%. Even Doug Graham made a video where he said that his diet was never intended to exclusively be 100% raw. He also suggested that the raw community back off with the aggression. Dan MacDonald recently admitted that he eats eggs in high stress situations. What does that make these people, John? Conspirators in a massive Zionist ploy to bring you down?>>>

Eric,

You keep making the same mistake over and over - YOU ASSUME TOO MUCH!!!

I HAVE NEVER PUSHED 100% ON ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because I’m 100% doesn’t mean that I insist everyone else has to be 100% and I’m not even convinced we have to be 100% just as long as our Biophoton Levels are adequate.

Peace and Love..........John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2013 03:42AM by John Rose.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 23, 2013 05:51AM

John,
I'm not angry with you. Yes, I have been on this board on and off for 13 years.

I said in my post that for some people 100% raw works, and if it does then that is great for them, but what about the vast amounts of people who it doesn't work for.
Not everyone is born with a genetically blessed body like yourself, DR and DG, where they are able to adopt a 100% raw diet and it works for them. You yourself posted that many people are born with temporary or permanently damaged bodies, but i say that is how their bodies have evolved over time. There are large numbers of people who don't have the physical or digestive strengths, capabilities or capacities to eat 15 bananas for lunch and then do like you, DR or DG can do and go on a 200 mile bike ride followed up by 4 hours of hard outdoor labor. The 3 of you ( and I lump you in with the other 2 ) are all basing your philosophy on your own bodies.

I only come on this board to help other people avoid making the same mistakes I and many others made in the pre-internet days where there was no way to get any real feedback. What about telling people both sides of the story? That just because you can't succeed on a 100% raw that you are a failure, that you should feel guilty, that cooked food is poison!

What about telling people that '' if you are not born with a fantastically strong body then there is a chance that the 100% raw may not work for you, and if it doesn't, then you can still eat mainly raw ''.

I say that if you want to try 100% raw and it works for you then that is great, just keep going, but that if it doesn't work for you you can still eat 80, 90 or even 99% raw and still be a happy individual and lead a happy life.

It's just like the good old days of 13 years ago. Maybe i need to stop posting!!!

Date: January 23, 2013 10:12AM

Many times if someone is emthusiatic, someone else vents negativity. Maybe that's why people never smile on public, so that they don't become the victim of someone else mind problem. Is it really about holding the truth?

Date: January 23, 2013 02:12PM

Hey BJ,

I am NOT insisting and have NEVER insisted that everyone has to be 100% and I don’t look down on those who are not for whatever reason. However, I do insist, just like you, that some people can THRIVE on the diet we Evolved on and when anyone starts attacking the TRUTH, I come to its defense!

In one breathe, you say “You yourself posted that many people are born with temporary or permanently damaged bodies” and then in another breathe, you say, “What about telling people that ‘if you are not born with a fantastically strong body then there is a chance that the 100% raw may not work for you, and if it doesn't, then you can still eat mainly raw.’”

When I talk about Temporary Impairment and Permanent Damage, that is what I call the Art of Healing, however, most of this occurs after birth because we have Not been Eating Foods that we are Biologically Adapted to Eat. The classic example of Permanent Damage that everyone uses is what has happened to the Norwegian people who have been eating so much fish over the millennium that their bodies are no longer able to make their on DHA, which is a Level 2 Nutrient that healthy people can make. But this type of Damage can also happen within anyone’s lifetime once they are born if they too start Eating Foods that we are Not Biologically Adapted to Eat. However, this type of Damage, in most cases, is only Temporary and what doesn’t work in the beginning on our Journey for a better Life does work down the road, which is why I always tell people to be Flexible and NOT to be Dogmatic, which is what you keep accusing me of doing.

<<<I only come on this board to help other people avoid making the same mistakes I and many others made in the pre-internet days where there was no way to get any real feedback.>>>

Yes, this type of Feedback is priceless, however, some people, like powerlier, come here with their Experience and expertise and act like everyone has the same problems that they had. As I’ve mentioned, this is what I call the Art and it’s an Art for a very good reason because you can’t assume that the problems you have are the problems everyone else is having even if your symptoms are similar. It’s these types of people who are guily of using the One Tool Mentality and don’t understand that you have to use the Science with the Art.

Yes, we want to share our Experiences and expertise, but don’t do it in the Dogmatic Fashion as those who only understand the Science and Not the Art. I can’t stand Dogma in any way, which is why I have come up with the Science and Art of Healing.

<<<What about telling people both sides of the story? That just because you can't succeed on a 100% raw that you are a failure, that you should feel guilty, that cooked food is poison!>>>

So as you can see BJ, I do tell both sides of the Story and once again, I call it the Science and Art of Healing and as I pointed out above, “I am NOT insisting and have NEVER insisted that everyone has to be 100% and I don’t look down on those who are not for whatever reason.” Believe me I understand!!! In fact, I produced a 93 Minute Instructional Video in 1999 where I have 9 Programs, 2 of which are NOT 100% Raw and I also have 3 Factors that determine which Program to choose and 1 of those 3 Factors are to Change as fast as your body will allow you primarily because of the Temporary Impairment and/or Permanent Damage.

<<<It's just like the good old days of 13 years ago. Maybe i need to stop posting!!!>>>

It’s these types of misunderstandings that made me stop posting here years ago, but I’ve come back to see where the Raw Food Community is at and whether they too will Shut Down their Frontal Lobe when confronted with Knowledge they don’t want to accept, just like most people don’t want to accept that they must LIMIT their Food Selections. Sadly, most people can’t handle the Truth and I’m still struggling to come up with a clever way to Wake Up the Masses. I originally disguised this Message as The Ultimate Weight Loss Program, but I want to appeal to everyone because the Ultimate Solution to every one of our Problems that are Within Our Control won’t work unless everyone does it.

Anyway, the point I want to make here is that we would not be having such a hard time understanding one another if we were having this conversation in person. On the Positive side, all of those who are new to this Way of Life can learn from our exchanges as long as we can act kindly to one another.

So are you going to tell me who you are so I might have a better understanding of where you’re coming from or is there a problem with that for some reason?

Peace and Love..........John

Date: January 23, 2013 04:32PM

Did you finish your book, John?

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables