Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Banana Girl pees in bucket
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 16, 2013 10:10PM

[www.youtube.com]#

I am not subscribed to Freelea's channel but occasionally I catch a stray video. This one is a head-scratcher. LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2013 10:10PM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Banana Girl pees in bucket
Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: March 17, 2013 10:38AM

Interesting video - after watching that one, I clicked on the "No wash" video. What is your take on that one? She mentions that she doesn't even wash after workouts.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 17, 2013 02:37PM

When we were growing up, when we visited my grandmother, this is what we peed in -

Freelea should just use a chamberpot with a top. I don't get where she puts the toilet paper after she wipes herself, though, or does she just let it drip down her leg smiling smiley

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 17, 2013 02:48PM

I don't understand this. Don't houses have a bathroom next to the bedroom? Why don't they move to one like that? Obviously, the don't pee inside the bed and they have to get up. So once up, why is it too hard to walk a couple feet to the bathroom?

Date: March 17, 2013 05:18PM

Kid Raw: LOL! I know! I was wondering how the drip-dry method worked...

Panchito: Did you actually watch this? She has an addendum where she mentions that she likes to use urine in her garden.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:39AM

A five gallon bucket with a lid from a hardware store will do the trick, plus you don't have to worry about spills if you cap it each time you use it. You can even buy a toilet seat for a 5 gallon bucket for more comfort and ease: Loo Portable 5 Gallon Toilet.

Date: March 18, 2013 05:03PM

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A five gallon bucket with a lid from a hardware
> store will do the trick, plus you don't have to
> worry about spills if you cap it each time you use
> it. You can even buy a toilet seat for a 5 gallon
> bucket for more comfort and ease: Loo Portable 5
> Gallon Toilet.

That's hilarious. Basically a plastic bucket with a seat...But what about #2? I mean, if you read the comments under Freelea's video, someone mentioned using human waste in a garden. Even with urine, I would be under the impression that it's too acidic to be good on plants. I mean, we can't use doggy doo for fertilizing gardens but horses will DOO winking smiley Obviously horses eat grass, which is alkaline. So is 80-10-10 crap kosher for gardens or what?

Posted by: brome ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:41PM

We live in Deep Time, measured in millions or billions of years. To keep the Earth in top shape for the next 5 billion years we can not afford to throw anything away. Absolutely everything must be recycled, especially crap, dog, cat, human, all of it. Crap contains phosphorous, a very scarce resource, that life can not do without. To cavalierly discard it is hugely wasteful, which will greatly diminish the future viability of life on the planet. Urine is an excellent fertilizer that can be directly plumbed into your grey water recycling system or applied directly.

I commend Freelee for working toward responsible stewardship of our Earth.

Deep time: [bcn.boulder.co.us]

The concern over composting feces has to do with the parasites and disease it contains. But its danger in compost is a million times less than its danger in public parks where children play in direct contact with masses of irresponsibly left dog and cat crap which can also dry out and turn to dust forming a fecal fog full of parasite eggs and pathogenic bacteria.

Composting crap: [green.blogs.nytimes.com]

[www.compostguy.com]

[sarasota.ifas.ufl.edu]

There are alot of good designs for composting toilets for humans. [en.wikipedia.org]

grey water recycling: [greywateraction.org]

PS The forum program wouldn't allow me to use the word p o o p. funny. The program replaced it with @#$%&

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2013 08:52PM by brome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables