Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Harley and Freelea respond to getting kicked off the Woodstock Fruit Festival
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 05, 2013 04:11AM

Banana who that was beautiful. Good points I had not thought of.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Harley and Freelea respond to getting kicked off the Woodstock Fruit Festival
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: December 05, 2013 04:16AM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Banana who that was beautiful. Good points I had
> not thought of.

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: December 05, 2013 04:49AM

[www.yelp.com]

the funny thing about yelp is the bad reviews usually come from users who dont have a photo of themselves. that is the case for every single bad review for kristina lol. some customers are flat out crazy and some are impossible to please.

how strange is it that all the negative reviews have tons of "useful" marks below them. while none of the positive reviews have any. 38 useful marks for a 1-star review? durianrider mustve deployed his army lol.

Date: December 05, 2013 05:34PM

fruitylou Wrote:
> [www.yelp.com]
>
> the funny thing about yelp is the bad reviews
> usually come from users who dont have a photo of
> themselves. that is the case for every single bad
> review for kristina lol. some customers are flat
> out crazy and some are impossible to please.
>
> how strange is it that all the negative reviews
> have tons of "useful" marks below them. while none
> of the positive reviews have any. 38 useful marks
> for a 1-star review? durianrider mustve deployed
> his army lol.

You can totally tell who's an asshole by their reviews. I worked retail (health foods) and was written up all the time and when the manager would tell me what the customers said, I seriously thought most of them were nuts. People get weird and offended about the slightest thing. So I suspect the same thing happened with this person who dissed Kristina. She says K was texting instead of dealing with customers? Some people create these fantasies about these online people and then get bent out of shape when the person doesn't shower them with attention.

Date: December 06, 2013 05:41PM

Good places have great reviews on Yelp. I seen one place with 100% good reviews and its known for the best food to eat, all organic, etc..The worst place to eat here where I live, its so gross I hear, has maybe 5 bad reviews.

I have a business myself. Its really hard to get bad reviews. You have to be really really sucky.

OR someone has it out for you and hires people in India-to write fake reviews and fake comments for whatever or whoever you like. I think a package starts at 100$They even write fake complaints against your competition.

WHo knows. I would order from her once no matter what if I lived there.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2013 05:43PM by coconutcream.

Date: December 06, 2013 10:24PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Good places have great reviews on Yelp. I seen one
> place with 100% good reviews and its known for the
> best food to eat, all organic, etc..The worst
> place to eat here where I live, its so gross I
> hear, has maybe 5 bad reviews.
>
> I have a business myself. Its really hard to get
> bad reviews. You have to be really really sucky.
>
> OR someone has it out for you and hires people in
> India-to write fake reviews and fake comments for
> whatever or whoever you like. I think a package
> starts at 100$They even write fake complaints
> against your competition.
>
> WHo knows. I would order from her once no matter
> what if I lived there.

I disagree. For instance, on Amazon it is quite commmon for someone to give a company one star because they were sent an appliance with a dead battery! Now granted that might be a mistake that should be improved upon, but hardly indicative of a sucky business or sucky product. And then they eff up the ratings by doing this. Or people who misinterpret other people's actions. I gave great customer service but I know from working retail that there are plenty of people out there with emotional problems who project negative behavior onto others and it stems from their own issues. Or...that could be a phony review altogether to make Kristina look bad. That's a definite possibility.

Date: December 08, 2013 06:20AM

I think her heart is in the right place. I really do. She is doing her dream and getting it. Has a great message and her recipes good. She is still very new to me and I am surprised she came this far so far. I wonder if she will stick around.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables