Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
evidence that fruit/smoothies toxic poison
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 13, 2014 06:05PM

This thread is for the sproutarian man to support his statement
and to post where his body gets glucose from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: evidence that fruit/smoothies toxic poison
Date: February 13, 2014 09:41PM

"Fructose is an intermediary in the metabolism of glucose, but there is no biological need for dietary fructose".

"Fructose is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by a different mechanism than that for glucose".

"Fructose cannot enter most cells, because they lack glut-5, whereas glucose is transported into cells by glut-4, an insulin-dependent transport system" and this probably explains why Dr Clement says that high fruit eaters have all this utilised excess sugar in their blood according to his testing.

First you migth want to read these articles, one is a peer reviewed science paper. I will post more studies later.

How bad is fructose?

George A Bray

[ajcn.nutrition.org]

Sugar, fructose and fruit
[www.chirocareinjury.com]

Also see this video by Dr Esselstyn at 41:00 - roughly 44:00
[www.youtube.com]

That's one of the reasons why l try not to eat fruit. If l eat too much l feel toxic due to a large amount of sugar being consumed.

Dr Clement backs Dr Esselstyn's views on honey too. Only have honey comb, not honey. Brian gave an excellent audio lecture on this years back, but now it is not available.

I'll try to get back to this thread later if l can.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2014 09:45PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 13, 2014 10:49PM

1. [thepaleodiet.com]

2. sprouts contain glucose and fructose. better get off that sprout diet.

3. fructose is converted and used by the body.

4. the articles showed nothing, just opinion.

5. esselstyn stated an opinion about smoothies. that's all.

you have not shown anything to support your statement.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 14, 2014 12:01AM

Dr. Esselstyn gave the same lame excuse about isolated fructose in fruit juice as Clement does and his comment about drinking the Smoothies is spot on as most people do NOT chew their Smoothies, like Mark Handy did when he had problems in this Video [www.youtube.com] that you posted in the OIL TO NUTS: The Truth About Fats Thread.

Date: February 14, 2014 12:16AM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. [thepaleodiet.com]
>
>
> 2. sprouts contain glucose and fructose. better
> get off that sprout diet.

Sprouts contain so little fructose that it is significant. Here is a basic chart which shows differences between fruit and the various foods including sprouts:

[familywellnesshq.com]

> 3. fructose is converted and used by the body.

Yes it is, but if we are relying on a high fruit diet this contributes to "hyperlipidemic effects" according to a recent 2012 study publication. However, these effects can be minimized when one is healthy and exercises, and l get this opinion from reading the very comprehensive study below which is a summery of 91 studies in all, some of which are isotope tracer studies and some of which are not. Why isotope tracer studies? Because, “owing to the complexity of fructose and glucose metabolism, conventional feeding study approaches are usually less informative than isotope tracer studies for obtaining a clear picture of mechanisms for utilization of dietary fructose or glucose”.

Fructose metabolism in humans – what isotopic tracer studies tell us

Sam Z Sun, Mark W Empie

[www.nutritionandmetabolism.com]

But don’t think that the high exercise gets you off the hook so easy. We still have the nutrition issues to consider which has been spoken about in much detail on this forum. Not just nutrition, but balanced nutrition is needed, and high fruit store bought fruit diets are not cutting it nutrition wise.

Here is what Dr Lawence Wilson says about high fruit diets.
FRUIT-EATING - ITS BENEFITS AND PROBLEMS
[drlwilson.com]

>
> 4. the articles showed nothing, just opinion.

Maybe, but it is not looking too good for the high fruit diet. We also have this study:

Potential role of sugar (fructose) in the epidemic of hypertension, obesity and the metabolic syndrome, diabetes, kidney disease, and cardiovascular disease

Johnson RJ, Segal MS

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

The summery is this: We revisit an old hypothesis that sugar, particularly excessive fructose intake, has a critical role in the epidemic of cardiorenal disease. We also present evidence that the unique ability of fructose to induce an increase in uric acid may be a major mechanism by which fructose can cause cardiorenal disease. Finally, we suggest that high intakes of fructose in African Americans may explain their greater predisposition to develop cardiorenal disease, and we provide a list of testable predictions to evaluate this hypothesis.

Make of all this what you may, but l think exercise, green drinks, seaweeds, algaes and sprouted seeds would greatly help the high fruit diet. More nutrition, lessen potential damaging effects of high fructose diets, more nutrition and in a more balanced form etc.
>
> 5. esselstyn stated an opinion about smoothies.
> that's all.

It’s quite an educated opinion l think. He has done and seen a lot. winking smiley

Date: February 14, 2014 12:22AM

John Rose Wrote:
> Dr. Esselstyn gave the same lame excuse about
> isolated fructose in fruit juice as Clement does
> and his comment about drinking the Smoothies is
> spot on as most people do NOT chew their
> Smoothies,

Yes, the high fructose issues can be minimised by doing certain things like exercise and chewing smoothies etc. And yes, the raw food leaders teach very bad habits like standing up when drinking smoothies and not chewing them.

The fructose issue is not completely a dark tunnel, but there is still the issues of nutrition in high fruit diets. Green juicing and sea vegetables is very important, and some sprouted omega 3 seeds like chia, and likely a probiotics to break down anti nutrients in those green drinks and seeds.

The research article linked above is a very well balanced and fair review. We don't want to go overboard when bashing fructose, we just want to get to the truth. When l said smoothies are killing you, l was dramatising it of course, but then again, if you are not exercising and nutritionally balancing a high fruit diet it may well kill you. And lets remember, the fruit has got to be fresh and ripe. smiling smiley

I do not take the Brian Clement extreme on fruit, l do try to take a fair view as you can see above. I try to give good and bad sides and solutions to minimise problems with high fruit diets. Evenstill, l don't think we should be eating much of it.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2014 12:30AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 14, 2014 12:45AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Yes it is, but if we are relying on a high fruit
> diet this contributes to "hyperlipidemic effects"
> according to a recent 2012 study publication.

your study says absolutely nothing negative about
a raw diet predominating in fruit.
your hyperlipidemic effects would depend on so many factors
as to be meaningless in this context. but you go ahead and
continue with your baseless fruit bashing.

> However, these effects can be minimized when one
> is healthy and exercises

no, you do not NEED to exercise to avoid negative effects,
you need to eat a proper amount of fruit and veggies
based on your activity level.

>We still have the nutrition
> issues to consider which has been spoken about in
> much detail on this forum.

oh, it's been spoken about, but nothing substantial.

Not just nutrition, but
> balanced nutrition is needed, and high fruit store
> bought fruit diets are not cutting it nutrition
> wise.

your opinion is baseless again as my diet is "cutting it"
But don't let any facts get in your way.

It's clear that your unsupported opinion is purely
based on your personal inability to eat apricots, or something of that
nature.

> Here is what Dr Lawence Wilson says about high
> fruit diets.
> FRUIT-EATING - ITS BENEFITS AND PROBLEMS
> [drlwilson.com]

he's a crank.

>We also have this study:
>
> Potential role of sugar (fructose) in the epidemic
> of hypertension, obesity and the metabolic
> syndrome, diabetes, kidney disease, and
> cardiovascular disease
>

another meaningless study, separated from what
RAW EATERS actually do

>
> It’s quite an educated opinion l think. He has
> done and seen a lot. winking smiley

I await any real evidence.
Can't believe you think those studies say something.

easy on those sprouts now. fructose, it's everywhere!

definitely if you want low activity, sprouts are a great diet.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2014 12:48AM by fresh.

Date: February 14, 2014 01:05AM

Maybe we should listen to the advice from the natural hygiene movement eh? winking smiley

Date: February 14, 2014 01:49AM

i don't know, is this a natural hygiene guy?

[www.google.com]

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 14, 2014 06:42AM

> 1. [thepaleodiet.com]

OMG! Junior Mints have more sugar than Milk Duds!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2014 06:44AM by Prana.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 14, 2014 01:40PM

Prana Wrote:
> > 1.
>
> OMG! Junior Mints have more sugar than Milk
> Duds!!!

That is a great chart. What jumped out at me was the 44.6 grams of fructose in dates and the 7.6 grams of fructose in grapes. I didn't eat a huge amount of dates but I did eat a huge amount of grapes so I bet these are the two major things that threw me under the glycation bus on the hclf diet.

Brown sugar is 84.1. Durian rider better ride, ride, ride, and run, run, run more or it's going to catch him and cook him from the inside out faster. His face can't run or ride though and appears to be glycating rather quickly, IMO.

Date: February 14, 2014 02:54PM

<<<And yes, the raw food leaders teach very bad habits like standing up when drinking smoothies and not chewing them.>>>

Hey TSM,

“Not Chewing Smoothies” does NOT have to be taught, as almost everyone drinks them like a malted shake, but the point here is how many other people fail this diet simply because they do it WRONG?

In that Video that you posted in the OIL TO NUTS: The Truth About Fats Thread with Mark Handy [www.youtube.com] , Mark consumed almost everything as a Smoothie and as Dr. Esselstyn pointed out in his Video that you posted, Esselstyn used this as an excuse for why Fruit is bad.

So no wonder Mark was having Energy and Blood Sugar Problems - he was doing it WRONG!

Once again, a lot of people fail this diet because they do it WRONG and I always cringe every time I hear Doug use this excuse because it's Not the only reason why so many people fail, but it is indeed a very good reason why a huge percentage of people fail. Take PL for example, he couldn't even figure out how to get 10% of his diet from Protein and since he always complains about NOT being able (or willing) to eat large salads, I doubt very seriously that he did the Diet part of this Protocol right. And, of course, Diet is Not the only Piece of this Puzzle and a lot of people fail because they were Not Satisfying all of their other basic Needs, like Exercise, and Sz or BJ are prime examples.

<<<Maybe we should listen to the advice from the natural hygiene movement eh?>>>

The Principles behind Natural Hygiene have to do with the Law of Cause & Effect, however, there is a way to screw up the Law of Cause & Effect and very few people have ever figured this out. Indeed, very few people understand that with the Law of Cause & Effect comes the Ripple Effect and I’ve tried to explain this to PL dozens of times, so if you search this website, you’ll find dozens of my Posts explaining this in more detail.

So a lot of people fail because they were Not Satisfying all of their Essential Needs that are based on the Law of Cause & Effect, like Mark Handy, Sz, BJ and PL and then, a lot of people fail because they were Not Satisfying their Needs that are based on the Ripple Effect, like PL and Sz, just to name a few. These Needs that are based on the Ripple Effect have to do with the Damage that is done to our Anatomy and our Environment.

In other words, we have 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy and as I mentioned above, very few people understand that with the Law of Cause & Effect comes the Ripple Effect.

So it is possible to screw up the Law of Cause & Effect and this is the fundamental Flaw with most people who practice and preach Natural Hygiene. However, the vast majority of people on this planet Lack the Knowledge of How to Live so they, in effect, don’t understand the Law of Cause & Effect and to pooh pooh Natural Hygiene is doing it a major injustice because if everyone followed Natural Hygiene, this world would be a zillion times better off and I guarantee that once enough of us started to Live this Way, we would realize that we also have to recognize the Ripple Effect.

Peace and Love..........John

Date: February 14, 2014 03:34PM

More news from the files of the BS factory bunker. Jr says he knows how to live and that is why his diet works for him. Everyone else just doesn't know how to live.

Real vetted MD's are renowned for "blaming the patient" if their treatments don't work but at they have at least eight years of training and are usually smart, (well at least they have been good students), so they have gotten away with such hubris for a long time. But in the "alternative" health field any bozo can spout off any torrent of hot air they want in grand proclamations and thinking somehow they know anything and that anyone who disagrees with them was doing it all wrong. What a joke. I hope no one buys into it.

Date: February 14, 2014 04:34PM

Hey Sz,

I’ve noticed that you frequently attack “what I know” and yet, you have NO IDEA “what I know”!!!

<<<Everyone else just doesn't know how to live.>>>

I’ve also noticed that you like to LIE and TWIST what other people say quite often.

I wrote…

“However, the vast majority of people on this planet Lack the Knowledge of How to Live…”

Indeed, LYING and TWISTING what other people say is a common ploy that we see quite often and for many reasons.

So Sz, why do you like to LIE and TWIST what other people say?

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: February 14, 2014 06:04PM

How long does it take for a high fruit diet to main or kill? I've been doing it for 7 years and never felt better. I do moderate exercise. Should I be expecting drastic changes for the worse any time soon?

Date: February 14, 2014 06:12PM

<<<How long does it take for a high fruit diet to main or kill? I've been doing it for 7 years and never felt better. I do moderate exercise. Should I be expecting drastic changes for the worse any time soon?>>>

Well, I've been doing it for almost 24 years and every year keeps getting better and better!!!

Date: February 14, 2014 06:17PM

Once again, we have 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy and as I mentioned in my Post above, very few people understand that with the Law of Cause & Effect comes the Ripple Effect. Other than simply Not doing the Diet part of this Protocol right, the Ripple Effect is the main reason why some people fail on a Raw Food Diet - whether it’s 80/10/10 or the Hippocrates Diet or even the Conductivity Diet.

Let’s take Sz, for example, who’s had a history of Gall Bladder Problems, which will, of course, lead to Liver Problems, which will, of course, lead to a multitude of Problems, especially in the area of Sugar Metabolism. The question we must ask is - why did Sz and so many other people have Problems with their Gall Bladder?

The answer to that question has a lot to do with their Diet and the affect their Diet had on their Colon, which, of course, affects the rest of the Body. Unfortunately, most people don’t know that they’re Eating the Wrong Food and then, those who find out that they’re Eating the Wrong Food don’t know the best way to support their Colon and their Liver before they change their Diet. And then, when they change their Diet and Stop Eating the Wrong Food before they do anything to address their Colon and their Liver, many of them will experience Problems with their New Diet and blame their New Diet instead of blaming their Old Diet and the Damage it has Caused to their Body, especially the Damage to 2 of their most important Organs - their Colon and their Liver.

Remember, we always start with the Colon first and then proceed to the Liver and other Organs that are Damaged the most. I always tell my students that our Body is a lot like a Chariot that is pulled by a bunch of Horses and if one of those Horses comes up lame, the other Horses have to adjust accordingly. So we always address the weak Horse first along with the Colon because most of our Horses are weak because of our Colon.

Now let’s look at another example where our Adrenals are Damaged, as with the case of PL. PL was unsuccessful probably because he couldn’t even figure out how to get 10% of his diet from Protein, but was also unsuccessful because he didn’t support his Colon, his Liver and his Adrenals before he changed his Diet. And then, when he experienced Problems with his New Diet, he blamed his New Diet instead of blaming his Old Diet and the Damage it has Caused to his Body, especially the Damage to 2 of his most important Organs - his Colon and his Liver and his weakest Organ - his Adrenals.

As you can see, it’s not near as complicated as we might think because it doesn’t matter if our Poor Lifestyle Choices have Damaged our Gall Bladder or our Adrenals, we have to Correct our Mistakes and make Better Lifestyle Choices. But first, we must support all of our Organs that have been Damaged and that especially includes our Colon and our Liver.

So my advice is to heed the words of Jesus (Luke 5:33-39) and don’t put new wine in an old container! To paraphrase Herbert Shelton, Fasting is the Best Preparation for a Better Way of Life. Unfortunately, the Chemical Revolution has made Water Fasting unsafe, so now we must either prepare for a Water Fast, which many times cannot be done or better yet, we must Modify what used to be the Best Preparation for a Better Way of Life and do a long, extended properly conducted Juice Fast/Feast.

Currently, I am on Day 67 of my 138th Juice Fast/Feast bringing my total number up to 1,078 Days in the last 22 years. All during this time I have documented everything that has gone in and everything that has come out of my 30 Foot Food Tube. I have also coached 1000s of people and I know from both personal and professional experience that Juice Fasting/Feasting is indeed the Best Preparation for a Better Way of Life!!!

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 14, 2014 06:41PM

Are not there any issues for taking juices for such a long period of time?
What king of juices?
Some juices like carrots may not lead to optimal health in the long run.

Date: February 14, 2014 07:53PM

<<<before i even went vegan i had been juicing for years. High amounts of juice like i was recommended by people like yourself, which i only figured out in the end was actually aggrevating my liver and digestive system, sometimes the juice would go right through me and come out the other end.>>>

Hey PL,

I’m NOT talking about “High amounts of juice” - I’m talking about a SOLID FOOD VACATION and you have NEVER done long, extended properly conducted Juice Fast/Feast!!!

<<<by the time i had even got around to trying a raw food or vegan diet i had been cleansing my colon for a number of years and had been supporting my liver and adrenals with a number of proven methods.>>>

BIG MISTAKE!!! You CANNOT Clean your Colon and Eat Junk at the same time!!! In fact, you CANNOT even Clean your Colon effectively and Eat Raw Food at the same time!!! And you CANNOT even Clean your Liver effectively unless you first Clean your Colon and once again, you have NEVER done long, extended properly conducted Juice Fast/Feast, which is what it takes to effectively Clean your Liver and your Adrenals, as well as every other Organ in your Body.

<<<Remember its always the individuals fault that they failed a raw food diet, never question the diet itself. …The thing that was holding my health back was my sub optimal vegan diet>>>

How many times do I have to tell you - we have 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy?

Date: February 14, 2014 07:58PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> John Rose Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Now let’s look at another example where our
> > Adrenals are Damaged, as with the case of PL.
> PL
> > was unsuccessful probably because he couldn’t
> > even figure out how to get 10% of his diet from
> > Protein, but was also unsuccessful because he
> > didn’t support his Colon, his Liver and his
> > Adrenals before he changed his Diet. And then,
> > when he experienced Problems with his New Diet,
> he
> > blamed his New Diet instead of blaming his Old
> > Diet and the Damage it has Caused to his Body,
> > especially the Damage to 2 of his most
> important
> > Organs - his Colon and his Liver and his
> weakest
> > Organ - his Adrenals.and our Liver.
>
> > Peace and Love..........John
>
> Didn't support my colon, liver or adrenals LOL, i
> love your assumptions John but you are way off the
> mark here as usual. For a start before i even went
> vegan i had been juicing for years. High amounts
> of juice like i was recommended by people like
> yourself, which i only figured out in the end was
> actually aggrevating my liver and digestive
> system, sometimes the juice would go right through
> me and come out the other end.
>
> Your claims why i failed the diet are laughable
> considering by the time i had even got around to
> trying a raw food or vegan diet i had been
> cleansing my colon for a number of years and had
> been supporting my liver and adrenals with a
> number of proven methods.
>
> Raw foodists will do anything to try discredit
> those who have failed the diet. Remember its
> always the individuals fault that they failed a
> raw food diet, never question the diet itself. It
> must have been the junk food i had been in 1992
> which was the cause.
>
> The thing that was holding my health back was my
> sub optimal vegan diet, i made more
> progress/health benefits in 4 months with a Dr
> Wilson nutritional balancing style program than i
> did for 3 years on a strict vegan diet.
>

This guy's fairy tale diagnosis' and cures of people he knows nothing about,has never seen, and over the internet no less, puts him in the troll category. I'm not even going to feed this troll as it's so obvious to anyone with two brain cells that he has no idea what he is talking about and is off his rocker. If you have the time to feed the troll go for it. I don't.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2014 12:00AM by Prana.

Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: February 17, 2014 02:25AM

Fresh, not to deviate the topic, but I would like to know , How much organic bananas/dates/water-melon/blue berries/spring mix, do you suggest to eat in a day to max?

Date: February 17, 2014 02:31AM

> How much organic bananas/dates/water-melon/blue berries/spring mix, do you suggest to eat in a day to max?

As far as amounts and foods I suggest using hunger and personal preference .

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 17, 2014 07:05AM

It's not healthy to maintain that much stress in your life. It's seems like the first order of business would be to eliminate stress first, then address the diet. Why be stressed, when you could be happy?

Date: February 17, 2014 12:53PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Stress factors also can include diet?

Let's hope that's what he means...

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: February 17, 2014 01:58PM

The stress theory is overblown.
Stress is necessary to life.
Look at the animals in the wild.
They are all healthy
Even though they face constant stress.
They can be eaten alive anytime...

But we humans
We have all social safety nets to survive
On welfare, medicaid, social housing.
And we have stress?
Let's just say we are sick
from all the bad food we eat.
The chemicals we drink.

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: February 17, 2014 02:13PM

Humans experience much more physical, emotional and metabolic stress overall than the average animals do in the wild though.

Animals in the wild use there sympathetic nervous system i.e fight or flight system the way it was intended, which is to prepare the body in times of fear, being hunted by other animals etc. Short term use is all the fight or flight system was designed for.

Most humans are over-using the sympathetic branch of there nervous system to some degree because of highly stimulative and stressful 21st century living. People are finding themselves stuck in a sympathetic dominant state due to over-activation of this system. Too much stimulants in the diet, jobs and relationship stress, adrenaline pumping movies, loud music, video games, internet, television, sex, drugs, caffeine, alcohol, junk foods and cigarettes.

Human life is just inherently more stressful by default. I suspect if animals were chronically subjected to the above stressors they would also show more incidence of stress related diseases and burnout.

Meditation, quieting the mind/body and deep breathing techniques can be very helpful for individuals prone to stress or those who have poor stress tolerance.

Research has shown many common health problems and diseases can be triggered or even caused by chronic stress. Reducing stress and activating the parasympathetic nervous system is a very important factor for health in my opinion.

The Key To Health – Activating The Parasympathetic Nervous System ?

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2014 02:23PM by powerlifter.

Date: February 17, 2014 02:30PM

I've noticed that those in public view who appear to be the most successful 811ers with some age to them seem to be well off already, or at least second generation wealthy, when they started, and/or single without family in the vicinity to care for. It would be interesting to know if the nonpublic successful 811ers are in similar situations.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2014 02:31PM by SueZ.

Date: February 17, 2014 02:32PM

SueZ Wrote:
> I've noticed that those in public view who appear
> to be the most successful 811ers with some age to
> them seem to be well off already, or at least
> second generation wealthy, when they started,
> and/or single without family in the vicinity who need
> caring for. It would be interesting to know if the
> nonpublic successful 811ers are in similar
> situations.

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: February 17, 2014 02:41PM

SueZ Wrote:
> I've noticed that those in public view who appear
> to be the most successful 811ers with some age to
> them seem to be well off already, or at least
> second generation wealthy, when they started,
> and/or single without family in the vicinity to
> care for. It would be interesting to know if the
> nonpublic successful 811ers are in similar
> situations.

Who are the supposed successful public 100% raw 80/10/10ers out of interest ?

I can't think of any of the youtube personalities outwith Kristina/Fully Raw who still claims to be 100% raw. Doug Graham aside as he isn't a trustworthy example.

Durianrider, Freelea, Swazye, Chris Randell, Megan Elizabeth, Dan The Man i.e the prominent 80/10/10 personalities all now eat some level of cooked food, higher fat or non-80/10/10 foods to the best of my knowledge.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2014 02:51PM by powerlifter.

Date: February 17, 2014 02:56PM

Prana wrote:

<<<It's not healthy to maintain that much stress in your life. It's seems like the first order of business would be to eliminate stress first, then address the diet.>>>

THeSt0rm wrote:

<<<Stress factors also can include diet?>>>

That’s a good question THeSt0rm and I’ve given this a lot of thought as is reflected in this Post below…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Herbert Shelton's way of FASTING
Posted by: John Rose
Date: March 21, 2013 10:17AM

When I created a list of our Needs, I realized that Stress or a Lack of Stress is NOT 1 of our Needs, but instead Stress comes whenever we don’t Satisfy 1 of our Needs, therefore, all Stress comes with Warning Signs. Indeed, Disease is part of our Feedback System. Whenever we don’t Satisfy 1 of our Needs, we get Feedback - some of which might take decades to Manifest, like Heart Disease or Cancer, but nonetheless, we had plenty of other Warning Signs that we were making Mistakes, like Colds, Flues, Chronic Tonsillitis and Adrenal Fatigue just to name a few.

With this understanding of Stress, let’s take a look at some of the comments in this thread, which simply show a complete lack of understanding of the Laws of Nature, i.e. the Law of Cause & Effect where you don’t Satisfy 1 of your Needs and you become Stressed and Dis-eased.

<<<Plenty of people lead stressful lives and don't end up with chronic degenerative diseases though.>>>

<<<Most chronically ill individuals are also chronically stressed.>>>

These 2 comments were made by the same person, which clearly shows a complete lack of Logic. In one breath, they say “most chronically ill individuals are also chronically stressed” and in another breath, they say, “plenty of people lead stressful lives and don't end up with chronic degenerative diseases though”!

Obviously, this person is in Denial and cannot handle the Truth.

As Schopenhauer once said, "Reason is usually the servant of desire."

"Man has an infinite capacity to rationalize his rapacity, especially when it comes to something he wants to eat." -Cleveland Amory

“Again, there may be some people in the future who...being under the influence of the taste of meat will string together in various ways many sophisticated arguments to defend meat eating.” -Buddha

Neils Bohr said that, "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." Many people say that you have to see it to believe it, but Wayne Dyer says, "You have to believe it to see it."

Now let’s take a look at 2 more comments made by the same poster.

<<<what was the point in Herbert Sheltons extreme natural hygienist lifestyle if all it took was stress to cause him to be ill as you suggest.>>>

Once again, you are trying to “rationalize your rapacity” because Prana did a great job of explaining this to you, but you can’t handle the Truth. Shelton did NOT get enough Sleep and you can die within days without Sleep. A Lack of Sleep is what made Dr. Norman Walker get ill and got him started on his Journey for a Better Life. Interestingly, almost all of the Natural Hygiene founders were Sickly children, which is why they understood that the Cause of Disease has to do with Violating the Laws of Nature.

<<<Enervating activities will only significantly deplete you without a balancing healthy lifestyle.>>>

Once again, you are full of contradictions because you don’t understand what Enervation means. One of the 1st Rules of Eating is to NEVER Eat when you are Stressed because you could be Eating the best of Foods and Not be able to Process those Foods because your Digestive Juices and your Elimination System have been shut down. If you were to open up your mind and investigate instead of condemn, you would understand that an Enervating Activity is an Unhealthy Lifestyle. If you are truly genuine and sincere about helping people, which I’m beginning to doubt, then you would want to know more about a System that understands what you do NOT understand and that’s what I call the Science of Healing, which has to do with the Laws of Nature or the Law of Cause & Effect where our Anatomy is clearly that of a PLANT EATER and NOT a MEAT EATER. Mindy asked you to address this and all you could do is say we might have been in the past and then, you changed the subject to “rationalize your rapacity” so you could continue to IGNORE the reality that we are NOT designed to Eat Dead Flesh!!!

The lame explanation that Cooking or Eating Animals is what made our brains grow bigger does NOT even fit the time line. Our brains doubled in size long before we even mastered Fire and is what actually allowed us to master Fire in the first place. Indeed, this False Belief is a classic example where our brains are ruled by our taste buds or “reason is usually the servant of desire.”

In reality, Cooking and Eating Animals represent the Fall of Mankind and is the Root to most of our Problems!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables