Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Authenticity not Silence
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: March 13, 2014 04:10AM

[www.youtube.com]

do you think people could do more to be honest and supportive of eachother ?

life vs lifelessness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Authenticity not Silence
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 13, 2014 12:31PM

WHY ARE YOU POSTING CRAP LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Isn’t it best to ignore people rather than to do damage to your own cause…?"

DAMAGE TO YOUR OWN CAUSE!!!

DOES THIS CLOWN HAVE A BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"No man is clever enough to know all the evil he does." -Francois De La Rochefoucauld

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 13, 2014 02:11PM

Jonas, I thought you were a proponent of non violent communication. How is character assassination non violent? You are violent in your communication, all based on hearsay. You ought to take a look at if NVC is something you really care about and want to put in practice as a lifestyle, or just something you do when it is convenient for you. I am saddened that you are promoting this kind of violence. Kind of makes me wonder if you really care about other people, or you only care when it serves you.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 13, 2014 02:53PM

both prana and JR seem kind of violent in these posts above.

everyone is different.

everyone puts emphasis upon different things

consider understanding a persons point of view instead of slamming that point of view and tone and words, just because they are different from the way you are.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 13, 2014 03:43PM

I'm no fan of Durianrider but the raw food world did throw him under the bus and what goes around comes around.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 13, 2014 04:16PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm no fan of Durianrider but the raw food world
> did throw him under the bus and what goes around
> comes around.

In my opinion, Durianrider is by no means a "guru" (not even close) and seems uneducated and immature much of the time, but I agree somewhat about what he says about Fullyraw Kristina and Douglas Graham. Kristina definitely seems like she is a somewhat fake individual who acts all happy/caring on camera but is a completely different person when you meet her. I can also sense her ego spilling out in many of her videos. I think a lot of these popular raw food "leaders" like to act like they care about helping others but they really just want their attention and money for their own benefit. It's quite amazing how so many of these "gurus" are as popular as they are despite very miniscule education (if any) in nutrition.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 04:19PM by jtprindl.

Date: March 13, 2014 04:24PM

<<<Kristina definitely seems like she is a somewhat fake individual who acts all happy/caring on camera but is a completely different person when you meet her. I can also sense her ego spilling out in many of her videos.>>>

I have KNOWN Kristina for over 9 years and she has a heart of gold!!!

There is NOT one fake bone in her body!!!

Kristina is the real deal and there is NOT one person on this website that can even hold a candle to Kristina!!!

Durianrider is a first class FOOL!!!

He claims Kristina's silence does DAMAGE TO OUR OWN CAUSE!!!

What an IDIOT!!!

It is Durianrider who does DAMAGE TO OUR OWN CAUSE!!!

T. C. Fry said it best, "When people in the same canoe fight, they're likely to capsize and both sides lose."

Last week Ben Swann said, “Roger Ailes, over at Fox, he has a policy where he says you never shoot inside the tent. Even if you disagree with somebody who’s there at Fox also, he says you just don’t shoot inside the tent because there is so much you need to be fighting, so much you need to be worried about. The person across from you that you might disagree with on some issue - you never attack them. I think that same philosophy and I think it’s, by the way, worked very well for Fox, is the same philosophy we need in News Media, which is, you know, you don’t shoot inside the tent. There is no reason to attack people who are of the same mindset.”

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 13, 2014 04:40PM

fresh Wrote:
> both prana and JR seem kind of violent in these
> posts above.
>
LOL!!! grinning smiley

Date: March 13, 2014 04:45PM

SueZ Wrote:
> I'm no fan of Durianrider but the raw food world
> did throw him under the bus and what goes around
> comes around.

Bam! You said it. I mean, they are now advocating for eating cooked in evening so perhaps the other participants at the Woodstock Fest felt they weren't pure enough. But DR was on the board of directors and they agreed to kick him out without even consulting him. I think that wasn't right.

I have to say that I never thought I'd live to see the day when he called Dr. Graham an arrogant prick and said he got arrested for money laundering in 2009. Lord have mercy! [www.youtube.com]

Date: March 13, 2014 05:04PM

"I have KNOWN Kristina for over 9 years and she has a heart of gold!!!

There is NOT one fake bone in her body!!!

Kristina is the real deal and there is NOT one person on this website that can even hold a candle to Kristina!!!"

Right... doesn't really matter how long you've known her for if you only see her a few times per year and aren't with her the vast majority of the time. You also met her when she was in the hospital, no? So perhaps she may act different with YOU but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a different personality with others she doesn't know or have a relationship with. What makes Kristina so great? She makes videos about raw food recipes and tells people eating raw is healthy?

Date: March 13, 2014 05:16PM

"Last week Ben Swann said, “Roger Ailes, over at Fox, he has a policy where he says you never shoot inside the tent. Even if you disagree with somebody who’s there at Fox also, he says you just don’t shoot inside the tent because there is so much you need to be fighting, so much you need to be worried about. The person across from you that you might disagree with on some issue - you never attack them. I think that same philosophy and I think it’s, by the way, worked very well for Fox, is the same philosophy we need in News Media, which is, you know, you don’t shoot inside the tent. There is no reason to attack people who are of the same mindset."

I don't think it's about attacking people of the same mindset, it's about letting them know they may be doing something that is harming the image of people in that very same mindset... in this case, the raw food community. Sometimes ignorance can lead people seeking help into more health issues or put the raw community in a bad light. We should all be in this together but some people can't accept when they're wrong because they have a huge ego, it's ridiculous. Nobody knows everything and there is always more to learn, especially when it comes to diet and nutrition... so many factors and variables.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 05:16PM by jtprindl.

Date: March 13, 2014 05:22PM

I don't get why Kristina is getting bashed, though. This idea that she's different than in her videos is silly. Many people create a public personna for the camera and that doesn't make them fake. I had some argument with someone online who said that Kristina ignored her at the co-op and just talked on the phone and that is PROOF that she is phony. What nonsense. She could have had an important call. She IS the head of it, after all! Harley said in his video today that she sent a legal summons to someone using a similar recipe and told them to take it down or else. IF it's true (which is just hearsay at this time), then that is a bit extreme. But whether she comes from a wealthy family or not has no bearing on who she is. I don't see her as spoiled if she lives large. She is doing something great. But I agree with Harley on a lot of stuff. Just not 100%.

Date: March 13, 2014 05:23PM

<<<So perhaps she may act different with YOU but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a different personality with others she doesn't know or have a relationship with.>>>

I’ve done Kristina’s Personality Profile and she OOZES EMPATHY!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 05:38PM by John Rose.

Date: March 13, 2014 05:24PM

For all of you FOOLS who are quick to JUDGE people you do NOT even know - how many of y’all would be Willing to do what Kristina has done and what she continues to do?

Before Kristina started coaching people she was spending 40 hours every week with her Organic Food Coop and did not receive one penny for all of her efforts. She would even drive 80 miles round trip to pick up some produce that was freshly picked that day and never got compensated for her time, gas or wear and tear on her vehicle. And then, after all of that time and expense, she would even pay for her share of the produce. Even to this day now that she is coaching people and does see some benefit from all of her efforts, she still spends even more time helping bring Freshly Picked Organic Produce to hundreds of families every week and is out there even in the freezing rain to do so.

Indeed, Kristina has one of the biggest hearts I have ever met and for anyone to say she is Fake has something seriously wrong with them!!!

Date: March 13, 2014 05:24PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> I’ve done Kristina’s Personality Profile and
> she OOZES EMATHY!!!

She's a Pisces so natch. winking smiley What sign are you John? Aries? LMAO

Date: March 13, 2014 05:38PM

<<<She's a Pisces so natch. winking smiley What sign are you John? Aries? LMAO>>>

I'm not talking about Astrology!

I'm talking about a Personality Test that is based on Quantum Physics!

Once again, Kristina OOZES EMPATHY!!!

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: March 13, 2014 06:02PM

I still don't think any of these people are truthful with what they eat. Kristina was always emaciated on the raw food diet, even just a year or so back at the first WF festival where that pic was taken below. Recently though she is back to a healthy weight from her videos which is good.

So whats the difference now in her diet after all these years of not being able to maintain a healthy weight whilst eating fully raw and sometimes looking very frail/malnourished. Many individuals have trouble maintaining there weight on an all raw diet, plus the lack of muscle mass in her arms is probably from a lack of protein/zinc which is required for protein absorption. I can only think she has recently added in cooked foods to get back to a healthy weight but is still claiming to be fully raw. Like Chris Randell said most of these people eat cooked foods and other foods behind the scenes, its very obvious.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 06:12PM by powerlifter.

Date: March 13, 2014 06:38PM

"For all of you FOOLS who are quick to JUDGE people you do NOT even know - how many of y’all would be Willing to do what Kristina has done and what she continues to do?

Before Kristina started coaching people she was spending 40 hours every week with her Organic Food Coop and did not receive one penny for all of her efforts. She would even drive 80 miles round trip to pick up some produce that was freshly picked that day and never got compensated for her time, gas or wear and tear on her vehicle. And then, after all of that time and expense, she would even pay for her share of the produce. Even to this day now that she is coaching people and does see some benefit from all of her efforts, she still spends even more time helping bring Freshly Picked Organic Produce to hundreds of families every week and is out there even in the freezing rain to do so."

Maybe because she's from a rich family who handed her everything and she didn't have to worry about finances which allowed her the opportunity to do that? Not everyone has wealthy family who can support them every step of the way with their goals. She seems to like taking credit for everything despite the fact that she's had to rely very heavily on others. She could do all of this without being paid because her family was financially supporting her.

What does she coach, by the way? That eating raw food is healthy?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 06:41PM by jtprindl.

Date: March 13, 2014 06:42PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> I'm not talking about Astrology!
>
> I'm talking about a Personality Test that is based
> on Quantum Physics!
>
> Once again, Kristina OOZES EMPATHY!!!

LOOK--IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS WHAT KRISTINA OOZES!!!! winking smiley WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!

I knew you were not referring to astrology. I was!

Date: March 13, 2014 06:43PM

PL, isn't it possible that she added more fat but stayed 100% raw?

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: March 13, 2014 07:18PM

banana who Wrote:
> PL, isn't it possible that she added more fat but
> stayed 100% raw?

There could be a number of possibilities where she could still be raw, from her upping the total calories of her diet, to adding in some more protein or fat rich raw foods etc which are more calorie dense than fruit or low calorie fibrous vegetables such as lettuce.

But i doubt its any of the above which rectified her weight issues/emaciation because im sure she still claims to eat fairly 80/10/10. Like the rest cooked foods have probably sneaked back into her diet and voila for the first time in 8 years she can maintain a healthy body weight again.

I doubt it would have taken her 8 years to figure out to add more raw fats if that was the case. She also claims to eat lots of calories aswell so i doubt its that which is the issue and is forever showing off an oversized salad in her videos. Although with how fibrous and the volume of her salad, for such a small person, i suspect with the amount of fiber that the salad probably comes out the other end just as fast giving little time for absorption of nutrients.

The size of salad in her picture would literally take me an hour or two to chew. The salad is almost half the size of her lol. Im surprised many raw foodists aren't constantly on the toilet with the level of fiber in this picture.

[

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 07:24PM by powerlifter.

Date: March 13, 2014 07:52PM

Colorful and decadent pictures of raw food desserts and fruit gets the followers.

Date: March 13, 2014 08:30PM

Prana Wrote:
> Jonas, I thought you were a proponent of non
> violent communication. How is character
> assassination non violent? You are violent in your
> communication, all based on hearsay.

Those are the key words here, all based on hearsay.

Was the `rider' bashing Doug, Christina and others before he was demoted from prominance at the fruit festival? If not, a case could be put forward for the `rider' (DR) having sour grapes and malice by posting this video.

Is DR being honest with himself? He says he is doing this video for the good of everyone, but what is his real motivation behind making such a video? Who is he to try and change people's behaviour? Does the rider think him exposing people with hearsay is going to change these people?...doesn't usually work that way. Doug being charged...was he convicted? Being charged doesn't mean guilt.

The `rider' is an emotional man and has probably been deeply hurt by the recent events and is now lashing out. Like with many folks, he is likely a good man but he gets caught up with nonsense.

Nonsense = belonging to a pack mentality and lashing out when one is excluded from it. When one becomes truely whole, one doesn't belong to a pack any longer, they become one with the divine spirit and politics doesn't matter anymore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 08:39PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 13, 2014 08:52PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> I still don't think any of these people are
> truthful with what they eat. Kristina was always
> emaciated on the raw food diet, even just a year
> or so back at the first WF festival where that pic
> was taken below. Recently though she is back to a
> healthy weight from her videos which is good.
>
> So whats the difference now in her diet after all
> these years of not being able to maintain a
> healthy weight whilst eating fully raw and
> sometimes looking very frail/malnourished. Many
> individuals have trouble maintaining there weight
> on an all raw diet, plus the lack of muscle mass
> in her arms is probably from a lack of
> protein/zinc which is required for protein
> absorption. I can only think she has recently
> added in cooked foods to get back to a healthy
> weight but is still claiming to be fully raw. Like
> Chris Randell said most of these people eat cooked
> foods and other foods behind the scenes, its very
> obvious.

Interesting observation Powerlifter.

Date: March 13, 2014 10:01PM

have you met durianrider JR?

have you walked in his shoes?

try to embrace all and understand instead of violent reaction

not easy, we humans are a bit nutty

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 10:03PM by fresh.

Date: March 13, 2014 11:21PM

BW wrote:

<<<WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!>>>

fresh wrote:

<<<try to embrace all and understand instead of violent reaction>>>

Just because I use CAPS does NOT mean that I am SHOUTING nor does if mean that there is anything VIOLENT about it.

Remember, 93% of all Communication is Non-Verbal, which is why I am notorious for using CAPS. I am also NOT like Tavis Bradley who speaks in this meek, low, monotone Voice. I have a very STRONG BOOMING VOICE that could be heard from MILES AWAY (slight exaggeration)!!! When you hear me speak, you can rest assure you will know when I am emphasizing a certain point, but 93% of all Communication is Non-Verbal, so I have to use CAPS to compensate for this mode of Communication.

As far as walking in DR’s shoes and understanding where he’s coming from, it’s OBVIOUS where DR is coming from! As TSM wrote, “…a case could be put forward for the `rider' (DR) having sour grapes and malice by posting this video. … The `rider' is an emotional man and has probably been deeply hurt by the recent events and is now lashing out. Like with many folks, he is likely a good man but he gets caught up with nonsense. Nonsense = belonging to a pack mentality and lashing out when one is excluded from it.”

Speaking of walking in someone else’s shoes, how about walking in Kristina’s shoes?!?!?!

How many hours and how many days has Kristina spent in tears over this?

By the way, any time I’m not sure how to act or how to evaluate my actions and the actions of others, I always rely on answering 2 questions: How can I help? What’s in it for me? Our answers reveal whether we are coming from the Spirit or the Ego. If you’re not helping, you are coming from the Ego.

So let’s heed the words of T. C. Fry, "When people in the same canoe fight, they're likely to capsize and both sides lose."

Posted by: rawveggiemom ()
Date: March 14, 2014 03:49AM

So much drama I miss the old days of raw food. Why call out people only after they did something to you. If someone is a liar or cheat and you know it, tell people right away.
I am not saying what durianrider said is the truth because I know none of the people personally.

Also if I was from a rich family like Kristina I would be able to build up a business without any worry of making money. I would also be happy and all loving knowing you never have to worry about money.
I think a lot of the people are phony and only interested in making money off people.
People get so angry if you call out people they worship.
People do not want to hear the truth they want to hear they are right

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 14, 2014 04:04AM

durianrider has a history of bashing all the other raw proponents. At some point, he quits eating all raw, and promotes a cooked vegan diet with refined sugar, pizza, and pasta. Eat raw till 4. And then he is surprised when the woodstock raw fruit festival decides that his message is not relevant to the festival, since they are interested in a fruit and raw vegetable based diet, not a white sugar and white flour based diet. And now he is on the rampage, bashing his old allies.

Not cool.

What I don't get is why some 80/10/10'er like Jonah are supporting this white sugar and flour diet?

In any case, live by the sword, die by the sword. Karma is a bitch.

Date: March 14, 2014 06:39AM

<<<Also if I was from a rich family like Kristina I would be able to build up a business without any worry of making money. I would also be happy and all loving knowing you never have to worry about money.>>>

Hey rawveggiemom,

I could not help but notice that you like to criticize people that you do NOT know.

I also could not help but notice that you like to GOSSIP about people. In fact, 9 out of your 23 Posts over the last 7 years are all about GOSSIPING about people!!!

I also could not help but notice the similarities between these 2 Posts written almost 7 years a part.

Here’s the first one written during the first year that you started posting here:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
What do people think of Shazzie?
Posted by: rawveggiemom
Date: July 18, 2007 04:02PM

I have heard things about her
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

And now, here is one written just a few months ago:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Harley and Freelea respond to getting kicked off the Woodstock Fruit Festival
Posted by: rawveggiemom
Date: December 04, 2013 12:15PM

I have heard things about Kristina.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

I also could not help but notice that you don’t seem to have a whole lot of Money and that you don’t seem to like and/or are jealous of those who do have Money since 5 out of your 23 Posts over the last 7 years are all about you NOT having enough Money and other people having or making Money!!!

By the way, the “business” that Kristina built is a Non-Profit Food Coop that provides Freshly Picked Organic Produce to hundreds of families every week at 3 different locations and when she built this “business,” she was working full time at the same time she GAVE her time to this “business” for FREE (over 40 hours a week) and was earning $50 an hour at her full time job while she was GIVING her time away for FREE, so she did NOT need to have a “rich family” for her to be successful. Kristina also graduated from Rice University with the highest of all honors - Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa!

Every time someone starts a Thread like this I am reminded of something Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

So come on people, can’t we talk about how we can help support one another and help others learn about Raw Food instead of this simple minded rubbish?!?!?!

Date: March 14, 2014 01:24PM

Still, using caps is not necessary, its annoying...I shouldnt do it either.

and the point is we cant change people, we can only share our view...have you shared your view about christina with dr?

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables