Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Where can we buy John Rose's book?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 28, 2014 01:19AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > jtprindl Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > There's no point in even discussing looks
> > with
> > > > SueZ anymore, she's clearly insecure about
> > the
> > > way
> > > > she looks and is jealous of people her age
> or
> > > > older who look far better so she talks
> about
> > > how
> > > > old other people look. She won't post a
> > picture
> > > of
> > > > how she looks, though. Or give any examples
> > of
> > > > people who in her opinion look better at
> > those
> > > > ages. All talk. The other day I went
> shopping
> > > and
> > > > talk is still cheap.
> > >
> > > Lord, you are full of BS and blind as a bat
> > with
> > > broken radar. If the HHI guy looks good to
> you
> > go
> > > for that look. Nobody, least of a me, could
> > care
> > > less.
> >
> >
> > Double checked the price again and.... yep,
> talk
> > is still cheap.
>
> Geez, you're even talking in oldmanspeak now. 21
> going on 80.

Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 28, 2014 01:29AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > jtprindl Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > SueZ Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > jtprindl Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > There's no point in even discussing looks
> > > with
> > > > > SueZ anymore, she's clearly insecure
> about
> > > the
> > > > way
> > > > > she looks and is jealous of people her
> age
> > or
> > > > > older who look far better so she talks
> > about
> > > > how
> > > > > old other people look. She won't post a
> > > picture
> > > > of
> > > > > how she looks, though. Or give any
> examples
> > > of
> > > > > people who in her opinion look better at
> > > those
> > > > > ages. All talk. The other day I went
> > shopping
> > > > and
> > > > > talk is still cheap.
> > > >
> > > > Lord, you are full of BS and blind as a
> bat
> > > with
> > > > broken radar. If the HHI guy looks good to
> > you
> > > go
> > > > for that look. Nobody, least of a me, could
> > > care
> > > > less.
> > >
> > >
> > > Double checked the price again and.... yep,
> > talk
> > > is still cheap.
> >
> > Geez, you're even talking in oldmanspeak now.
> 21
> > going on 80.
>
>
> Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Good Lord - yet another old man saying.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: March 28, 2014 01:31AM

According to many on this board, when David Wolfe shows a little paunch and gray hair, it's because he has a bad diet. He eats cooked food. When John Rose and Brian Clement show the same traits, every excuse in the book is made to justify their appearance. The same rules do not apply for all. LOL. Thanks for meeting the expectations of my little experiment.

Sincerely,

El Psychopatho

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 28, 2014 01:51AM

Good point.
Altho excess fat is almost always diet imo.
other aspects more difficult

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 28, 2014 03:43AM

SueZ,

Why do you come here when you attack just about everyone here?

Oh yea, I remember...

[www.youtube.com]
The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

Their Strategy is as follows:

They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs.
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: March 28, 2014 04:20AM

I'm confused....do you think raw vegans all have an agenda to look younger than their age? And why all the bickering? You-all need time-outs.

Date: March 28, 2014 04:56AM

Why does SueZ EAT so much FAT?

[www.shapeyourface.com]
Expression Lines

The folds, creases, ridges, and grooves that comprise the expression lines are a problem for people who want to maintain a youthful appearance. Anatomists call these lines sulci (the singular of this term is sulcus). I think certain facial exercises can prevent these lines from becoming deep and pronounced. But before we get into the preventive and corrective measures, I'd like you to look closely at these folds of skin.

Too Much Expression

If a woman over 40 does a lot of physical exercise and eats low calorie meals, she'll probably have low body fat. A woman in this age group when she has low body fat usually has a loss of fat in the face too. So while her body looks great, her face might not look so great. When a woman gets below 20 percent body fat, the eyes start to look sunken-in and the smile lines get too "expressive." Take a look at women marathon runners over 40 years of age. Their abdominal muscles look fantastic but their faces look like variations of the mature Spencer Tracy. A few extra pounds helps to keep a woman's face looking young. Don't carry the few extra pounds theme to extreme though. And certainly don't engage in yo-yo dieting.
[www.shapeyourface.com]

fresh wrote to SueZ:

<<<Post your picture>>>

JR wrote:

I think I found SueZ's true identity...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

You can't find any dimples or smile lines on that face!!!

SueZ wrote:

<<<If you want to call those "smile lines" instead of what most people know of as wrinkles go right ahead.>>>

Something that I noticed on my journey in life is that my dimples have become more pronounced as I got leaner and eventually older. I’ve also noticed this with everyone with dimples and of course, if you’re FAT, you ain’t got NO dimples.

Check out these photos…

[www.beautytiptoday.com]
Designer Dimples: Newest Cosmetic Surgery Trend--Takes Only 10 Minutes

[www.fanpop.com]
Cutest Male Actor With Dimples?

Now I think all of us can see why SueZ eats all of that FAT and why she’s so into apperances. Oddly enough, this reminds me of one of my college courses talking about the trauma that very attractive women go through when they hit SueZ’s age because all of the guys STOP looking, so ever since I was a young man I would make a special effort to flirt with these women at grocery stores, for example, or just smile at them because I understood what they were going through and I wanted them to feel good about themselves.

Something that all of us should remember are the words of Dr. Robert Pennington…

“People will not be unkind to you unless they are hurting. It is not appropriate to catch their disease. If people are being unkind, they are displaying a symptom. Remember, it’s a symptom, they are diseased. Their disease is contagious, don’t catch it. Be a healer, heal yourself and heal others. Don’t catch the disease.”

Here’s one of my favorites from Philo of Alexandria…

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.”

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 28, 2014 05:12AM

John, if what you are saying is true, that people are unkind when they are in pain, then why do you take it upon yourself to goad a person in pain? If you truly have no ego as you have stated many times in the past, then any unkind words directed to you will not be taken personally, and any person who may have what you consider a nefarious intent ought not to bother you, that is, if you truly have no ego.

Date: March 28, 2014 05:33AM

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 28, 2014 05:53AM

Your non acceptance of evil on the outside is just a reflection of your own non acceptance of your very own darkness. I am the darkness and the light, and that which is beyond both.

Date: March 28, 2014 01:39PM

<<<Your non acceptance of evil on the outside is just a reflection of your own non acceptance of your very own darkness. I am the darkness and the light, and that which is beyond both.>>>

That’s a bunch of BS Bryan.

I am the Light - I am the Dark - I am the Saint - I am the Sinner - BS! The Albert Schweitzers of the world are NOT Psychopaths. The Psychopaths have NO Light.

I am the Light - I am the Dark - there is NO Right or Wrong - PoppyCock! There is a difference between Agony and Ecstasy.

Your non acceptance of the EVIL outside of you is a reflection of the non acceptance of EVIL within you - BS! I have NO EVIL inside of me. The only reflection EVIL has is that it reflects the Extreme part of our Behavior.

I am the Saint - I am the Sinner - BS! The Saint is at one Extreme - the Sinners are at the other Extreme.

Do we all have a Shadow?

As long as we live in a Sick World, all of us have the Potential to have some of that Sickness inside of us because we are all one. There is NO escaping this Sickness, however, there is a far difference between the Albert Schweitzers and the Rockefellers in this world and to put those 2 groups in the same camp because Duality fades into the Oneness of Everything is simply more PoppyCock!

As long as we are Living Systems, we have to rely on Duality and to say that Duality fades into the Oneness of Everything is simply more Spiritual Mumbo Jumbo designed to keep us from Waking Up. All of this Spiritual Mumbo Jumbo is designed to sound really nice, but is has NO SUBSTANCE because it NEGATES the fact that we are Living Systems and that we are subject to the Law of Cause & Effect and our brains are wired for Pleasure & Pain and we need these 2 forms of Two-Valued Logic as part of our Feedback System so we can put an end to this needless suffering on this planet. And to say that there is NO Suffering or to say that there is NO Right or Wrong or that we are the Light and we are the Dark or we are the Saint and we are the Sinner is just more BS that keeps us where we’re at and where we’re at is Plato’s Cave and as long as the vast majority of us are in this Cave of Ignorance, we will continue to Act Stupidly and Wrongly.

So don’t fall for this Spirituality Mumbo Jumbo and take Responsibility for your Actions. We create the Dark Side of our Behavior and we can Destroy the Dark Side of our Behavior. The Dark Side of our Behavior is part of our Feedback System that’s trying to tell us that we’re making some very simple basic Mistakes and the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior wants us to believe that Duality fades into the Oneness of Everything so that we won’t take Responsibility thinking that the Dark Side of our Behavior is Outside of our Control - it’s part of the Oneness of Everything - you are the Light and you are the Dark - ACCEPT the DARK SIDE - more BS!

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 09, 2014 07:26AM

prana

<<I am the darkness and the light, and that which is beyond both.>>

sounds pretty easy to understand, to me
kind of basic
its like saying " i breathe"

there is winter and spring
in everyone
some people have more winter than spring
and some have more spring than winter

not everyone is all winter
there was a moment when one was born
and there was life... hope...a smile

before the snow set in
and got petrified
by the absence of the sun or moon

Date: April 09, 2014 01:48PM

Prana wrote:

<<<I am the darkness and the light, and that which is beyond both.>>>

v wrote:

<<<sounds pretty easy to understand, to me>>>

Yes, it's EASY to understand that most people have a Dark Side to their Behavior, but it's NOT EASY for most people to understand that we are NOT supposed to have a Dark Side to our Behavior.

It’s also NOT EASY for most people to understand that the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior wants us to believe that the Dark Side of our Behavior is Outside of our Control - it’s part of the Oneness of Everything - you are the Light and you are the Dark - ACCEPT the DARK SIDE because it's so EASY to understand - more Spirituality Mumbo Jumbo!!!

In other words, Religion and Spirituality are Subsequent Needs from being Dis-Connected and all of our Subsequent Needs, as well as all of our Essential Needs, are used by the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior as a Weapon System to Control us.

Yes, it's EASY to be Tricked and Fooled into believing that we are BORN OF SIN or that Man has a Propensity for Evil, just like it’s EASY to be Tricked and Fooled into believing that all old people get Sick because everyone has a Dark Side to their Behavior and all old people get Sick, but NONE of this is TRUE!!! Illnesses and Ill-Behaviors are part of our Feedback System that is trying to warn us that we are making Mistakes.

So don’t fall for this Spirituality Mumbo Jumbo and take Responsibility for your Actions. We create the Dark Side of our Behavior, just like we create Heart Disease, and we can Destroy the Dark Side of our Behavior, just like we can prevent and reverse Heart Disease.

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 09, 2014 01:58PM

I was listing to npr radio recently on the destructive aspect of humans and it was observed that it was at age 2 that children were most destructive.

And the book of Job in the bible, God and Satan have regular conversation. What made him God is that he has power over Satan not that Satan does not exist. That will be too simple for him to be God.

So the issue is not that there is a dark side but rather that do we have control of that side.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2014 02:00PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: April 09, 2014 02:55PM

John, what became of the book?

Date: April 09, 2014 03:13PM

Hey anon,

I've written over 3 dozen versions with different titles and introductions and I am still not happy with anyone of them. In the meantime, I’m tweaking the ones I like the best every day and if I had gone with anyone of the dozen or so I had 4 years ago, I would have been really disappointed because I’ve done a lot of tweaking in the last 4 years.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 09, 2014 08:24PM

John Rose

<<Yes, it's EASY to understand that most people have a Dark Side to their Behavior, but it's NOT EASY for most people to understand that we are NOT supposed to have a Dark Side to our Behavior.>>

it is actually VERY easy for me to see that
because when i witness atrocious behavior, i say to myself " wow.. is that necessary? and I always believe... "no"

<< So don’t fall for this Spirituality Mumbo Jumbo and take Responsibility for your Actions. We create the Dark Side of our Behavior, just like we create Heart Disease, and we can Destroy the Dark Side of our Behavior, just like we can prevent and reverse Heart Disease.>>

don't worry about me
you can take the lead on your own theory
by eradicating your own darkness

i won't stop you

trust me on that one
it will be a fine experiment

and a new dawn for this forum

Date: April 09, 2014 10:03PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Hey anon,
>
> I've written over 3 dozen versions with different
> titles and introductions and I am still not happy
> with anyone of them. In the meantime, I’m
> tweaking the ones I like the best every day and if
> I had gone with anyone of the dozen or so I had 4
> years ago, I would have been really disappointed
> because I’ve done a lot of tweaking in the last
> 4 years.

ok John. Good luck with it.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 10, 2014 01:09AM

there are a lot of juicing bibles or green smoothies bibles. It was a quick way to get famous if you caught the green wave. Some times it is better to release it and make a second edition winking smiley

Posted by: temp ()
Date: April 10, 2014 10:09AM

This Jim Carrey skit is the pretend raw/juicing gurus all over, so funny.

"id love to just juice them sometime you know that"

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2014 10:17AM by temp.

Date: April 10, 2014 10:29AM

It says you can order John Rose's 93 minute instructional video on Juice Feasting and his entire nutritional program.

[juicefeast.com]

How do i order your 93 minute video John Rose ?

Why not offer this piece of gold for free if you're not a shill ?

After all, you say it contains the pieces to the puzzle that will save all of mankind from every diseases, anti-semitism etc ?

We can all live in a world where we can celebrate Hitler because he wanted us to eat as raw vegans as John Rose claims. Sounds exciting, millions of copper toxic raw vegans running around wanting to kill and fight anyone who isn't the same as them. Sounds familiar ?

Jeez this place is a bad enough example.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2014 10:36AM by temp.

Date: April 10, 2014 02:04PM

How do you guys like the beginning of this Video?

[www.youtube.com]
Have you ever had the feeling that EVERYTHING you thought you KNEW is a LIE? EVERYTHING from History, Science, Government, Banking, Money, Law, Economics, Farming, Energy Production, Water Treatment, Health Care, even Spirituality.

As we’re Awaken to TRUTH, we’re realizing that Beneficial Information in all of these areas has been Suppressed and Revised in ordered to keep us Enslaved and Dependent upon a Corrupt Debt Based System we can NEVER Pay Off.
[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 10, 2014 03:20PM

And were meant to be believe you have the answers or "truth" instead ?

Especially when you lie and are completely dishonest, right infront of our faces.

On that juice feast link it says your 93 minute video which is "disguised as a weight loss program, viewed and implemented by tens of thousands."

Implemented by tens of thousands ?

I don't know what you've been smoking John, but you are day dreaming if you think tens of thousands of people have tried this so-called program you offer and successfully implemented it. Do you count post views on here as people implementing your program or something ?

I doubt tens of thousands of people even know who John Rose is, let alone have implemented this so called program or cable tv show you've claim to have made, if it even exists at this point.

Doug Graham is probably an example of someone who's book has now reached an audience of tens of thousands of individuals, but that really is only due to the lucky youtube marketing efforts from durianrider, freelea and the whole host of wannabes who wanted to jump on the bandwagon, else Doug Graham wouldn't be much more well known than you are.

Why not offer this material for free like i say if it has the potential to rid the world of all disease and evil ?

You've already lied right infront of us by making out that your weight loss program is successfully implemented by tens of thousands of people, when we know that is an outright lie ?

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2014 03:33PM by temp.

Date: April 10, 2014 03:40PM

I wish powerlifer would go to those hardcore vegan message boards like peta and vegan bodybuilding etc. and tell them veganisn is a fad and is not healthy and advise them to eat the Med diet. I bet they a** rape him. smiling smiley smiling smiley

Date: April 10, 2014 03:48PM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> I wish powerlifer would go to those hardcore vegan
> message boards like peta and vegan bodybuilding
> etc. and tell them veganisn is a fad and is not
> healthy and advise them to eat the Med diet. I bet
> they a** rape him. smiling smiley smiling smiley

hiya john rose, with your fake account smiling smiley

how you doing pal ? Neither of us should technically be on here, so i guess we have that in common.

i was a member of vegan bodybuilding forum for years, infact even a few of the lads i train with at the gym are vegetarian/vegan athletes, but there not a**holes smiling smiley, thats the difference. Open minded and friendly, they realize there is more to a person than their diet.

I don't force my beliefs on them and they don't on me, although we have a bit of banter now and again. Nothing like on here though, where you'd wish sick things like in the tail end of your post there John Rose.

Too scared to say these things from your normal account as usual, you have no Cojones my friend. Thats what a lack of zinc from your fruitarian/juice based diets will do though, testicular atrophy lol.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2014 03:53PM by temp.

Date: April 10, 2014 06:31PM

temp--> "hiya john rose, with your fake account"

ahh Powerlifey me boy, you got me! You exposed the fake. You can take down the roadblocks now. smiling smiley

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 13, 2014 03:28PM

Why is it that so called health seekers fight viciously amongst themselves worse than almost any group of people?

Doesn't seem healthy.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables