Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Science Verifies That Humans Existed As Frugivores
Date: November 08, 2014 02:26AM

People get caught up with lots of details and definitions, but the truth is that we can eat many things and live quite well physically. We aren't frugivores, we aren't herbivores, we aren't carnivores, and we aren't omnivores. We cannot be classified because we are uniquely human/alien.

Remember...most people can't even manage to stay vegan and thrive, so concluding we are plant eaters is questionable. Obviously we are not specially designed meat eaters either. So what is really going on, and was there a time when we once could have been exclusively plant eaters? Well, I believe there were some vegan cultures, and there are vegans in existance today who do well on the diet, but what really determines these things?...to me it is a spiritual thing and being in a certain circumstance for future growth and realisation where-by plant eating is a process for particular people. Now...this may sound alittle wishy washy, but there are many deep concepts that could be brought up here, not just deep, but really reeeeely deep. smiling smiley

Anyway, who cares what senseless labels are put on what we are `supposed' to eat, for that is low level babbling nonsense, for it is only a body we are talking about. For me it is not about the suit we have, it is really about the spirit. People get so fascinated with the physical and the body (distractions), but what about the spirit?? The spirit is who we really are, the body is just a suit we will dispose of before too long.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 08, 2014 02:34AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
>
> So books are more ok in your hands than in most of
> our hands because you are much further along in
> seeing and understanding truth than we are and
> have the ability, which we lack, to interpret them
> in context and are thus, from your vantage point,
> doing us a favor in warning us to throw books
> away.

Suez, I never said that or meant to imply that. It is a general message of warning and not meant to be read in the way you are reading it. This is not about me, this is about some people who can handle books and other people who can't handle books. We all have common sense, logic and an antenna, so l say to use these things.

>
>
>
> > I don't say to start listening to me, l say to
> > start questioning things more and to use your
> > inbuilt antenna to try and work out what's
> going
> > on.I don't see much evidence of this
> > occuring...humans are so easily deceived.
>
>
> Actually it is you who seem to be most easily
> deceived, and over and over, IMO. You like what
> you read of some guru or other, put them up on a
> high pedestal lavishly praising them, then become
> disappointed when you learn more and loudly tear
> them off of the pedestal you built and put them
> on.
>
> Maybe if you distance yourself more in the first
> place, and not try so hard to find some guru or
> other to whole heartedly believe in, you can stop
> putting yourself through all the drama resulting
> from fooling yourself about people in the first
> place.

???

I think it is time l departed this thread, no good will come of it and it is a distraction, therefore this thread is a double whammy.

Hopefully l won't be back.

Date: November 08, 2014 10:23AM

Slaves believe in the systematised thinking created by their masters - we do it here in this thread...can't take the slave out of the human race because heir is a slave at heart because it is in heir's DNA

Humans will likely always be slaves because we think like slaves and act like slaves. Even the truth movement is nonsense because all it is doing is awakening people to the fact that they are slaves. Most slaves will never be able to change their situation because they have no remedy what-so-ever because they look to the system that `their' rulers created for answers. The human race will never rise up any time soon because they have no knowledge, they only have the false knowledge taught to them of the system, therefore human slaves (99.99% of people) are helpless.

There is a fair bit of remedy around but people are looking in the wrong places, so the rulers don't care that we know what they are trying to do. Knowledge brings remedy, but we have no knowledge so we are no threat to any dictators that rule over us.

Oh yes, the truth seeker sites have done a great job at waking people up, they have fully woken millions up to the fact that they are slaves with no remedy for getting out of it. Their (rulers) purpose is to create stress and fear and keep you busy researching how much of a slave you are because they know you don't have a remedy to do anything about it. People spend thousands of hours learning about their enslavement instead of empowering oneself, and THAT is exactly what the rulers want....they want people researching and talking, BUT they never want people walking the talk. People are awake up to the fact that they are a slave on a prison planet, but are the slaves really awakened to anything outside the knowledge that they are a slave???

Better get used to being a slave because it is not going to end anytime soon. We are to blame for our imprisonment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2014 10:24AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: November 08, 2014 12:41PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Living Food...I have a special gift for you
>
> I can hook you up with sproutable poppy seeds my
> dear friend. Oh yes...you can harness the golden
> jewels...the glorious blue foods high in many many
> nutrients. smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

"My dream would be to see 1 billion sproutarians within my lifetime. Wow...imagine that type of world."

OK then. Where do we get sproutable poppy seeds?

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: November 08, 2014 04:41PM

I have not read all the new replies yet, but I will.

Ahhhh, Living Food....so beautifully stated, that is so spot on. Are you sure you aren't enlightened, because if you aren't, you ought to be.

I don't see the light, however I do feel a very strong connection to the higher power and everything else. I don't have THE connection (the all-important connection), but I am very in tune with things and can read people very well, read vibrations to a degree, frequently know when I am going to get a phone call or email before it happens, etc. I have also seen brief glimpses of things I should not be able to see because they're not supposed to exist smiling smiley The spirit world is slowly making itself known to me, and I seem to be gaining the ability to peer into other dimensions.

I was going to talk about this tommorrow, but my sproutarian Friend Living Food got me sooo excited that l was bursting at the seems to write it right now.

I too get very very excited when talking about this sort of thing, and reading your posts about spirituality can leave me buzzing and buzzing with excitement for hours...I know 100% that it is the truth and can feel it inside of me.

I believe very strongly that I was enlightened not very long ago. Whenever you speak of the light I get very excited and pumped and can see a bright light in my head for a brief period of time, + seeing it fills me with pure bliss and passion and excitement. Now, I'm not actually seeing the light, but I believe I am remembering what it felt like and this leads me to believe that I was able to see the light very recently in a previous life. This feeling and remembrance is growing stronger, and I also feel very strongly that I am meant to receive enlightenment in this lifetime.

I can hook you up with sproutable poppy seeds my dear friend. Oh yes...you can harness the golden jewels...the glorious blue foods high in many many nutrients.

Please send me a message or email about this...you have just made my week!!! smiling smiley

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 08, 2014 05:23PM

<<<Slaves believe in the systematised thinking created by their masters - we do it here in this thread...can't take the slave out of the human race because heir is a slave at heart because it is in heir's DNA>>>

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 08, 2014 05:39PM

Global Frugivorism and global Sproutarianism are both hogwash

Why did I say the tipping point won't happen, and why did I say we won't be seeing any global food forests anytime soon either?

The human race is living under sooooo much darkness, and we have been for so long we have forgotten that light even exists. All we know is darkness, violence, war, greed, ego, and suffering. We gladly march to the beat of our dark masters and go and cheer them on as they rob us (literally) blind. Most are trapped so deeply by the illusions and the system that they will never wake up, and as The Sproutarian says even those who think they are aware are still slaves.

Reaching the 'tipping point' is a pipe dream, because 99%+ of the population is too low-level and unevolved to even understand the mess we are in, let alone do anything to actually improve our situation. As long as they have TV, sports, news, and elections to think they are in control, they will continue to uphold the system and look down upon anyone who tries to wake them up.

No of course some will say this is defeatist thinking and/or that I am a disinformation agent trying to crush people's hopes, but I am just laying bare the reality of our situation. It is not a bad thing, as it IS necessary for contributing to soul experience, and the misconceptions of some people who say our situation is bad comes from a lack of understanding about how the cosmos works.

All these arguments about how worldwide sproutarianism is unrealistic are moot, because I never had the intention of aiming for such a thing. Global sproutarinism and global fruitarianism are both pipe dreams, so the issue is not which one is logistically possible for the whole planet, but which one is of more benefit to the individual? I say sproutarianism is, and the science agrees with me, and it appears that the cosmos and the higher powers do too.

I am not here to convert everyone to sproutarianism, I am here to speak to the very small group of people who are ready to move to the next level and leave all of this pettiness behind. I was never under the misconception that sproutarianism was feasible for the entire population, as spiritual constraints prevent that just as surely as they prevent global fruitarianism.

You don't speak to caterpillars about flying, you have to wait until they have become butterflies and grown wings first...I'm not here looking to waste my time with the 7 billion caterpillars, I am here for the few dozen butterflies who are ready to spread their wings and SOAR!!!!!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 08, 2014 05:43PM

TSM wrote:
"The human race will never rise up any time soon because they have no knowledge, they only have the false knowledge taught to them of the system, therefore human slaves (99.99% of people) are helpless."

After reading this depressing MIS-information that is routinely transmitted by TSM, WE should all just gather round and drink some poisened green juice and get to the "afterlife"...

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."

Date: November 08, 2014 06:02PM

TSM wrote under his moniker:
"I'm not here looking to waste my time with the 7 billion caterpillars, I am here for the few dozen butterflies who are ready to spread their wings and SOAR!!!!!"

You cannot dis-connect yourself from the human family now matter how hard you try to isolate yourself. It is OUR responsibility to take care of the least of U.S. Your clever escape plans are no different than Christians thinking they can pray their way into an imaginary "heaven".

We can’t go to Paradise, which is Freedom for All, until we all go to Paradise. Each one of us has become an impossibility that has to be resolved for U.S. to go through the gates. That is why WE are her, to manifest the dream. Your hopeless rhetoric is doing a great dis-service to the human race and OUR collective purpose...

For some reason I expected something more LIFE affirming from someone with an "advanced" diet.

Also:
The human race is living under sooooo much darkness, and we have been for so long we have forgotten that light even exists. All we know is darkness, violence, war, greed, ego, and suffering."

TSM you need to get laid pronto...(Divine circulation of the BLISS current, but conserve the seminal fluids winking smiley

Date: November 08, 2014 06:43PM

NuNativs wrote:

<<<We can’t go to Paradise, which is Freedom for All, until we all go to Paradise.>>>

EXACTLY!!!

No man is an island.

The Individual cannot escape the Collective.

<<<Your (TSM) hopeless rhetoric is doing a great dis-service to the human race and OUR collective purpose...For some reason I expected something more LIFE affirming from someone with an "advanced" diet.>>>

TSM is looking more and more like Controlled Opposition. Everything he is saying right now is exactly what the Rulers of the World want us to believe. There is NO Paradise and SLAVERY is part of your DNA, just like the Dark Side of your Behavior, and there is nothing you can do about it.

P O P P Y - C O C K!!!

As I said in a previous Post in this Thread, "In some ways, you (TSM) remind me of Alex Jones - you are too smart and too informed to be that DUMB!!!"

YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED!!!

Date: November 08, 2014 06:59PM

You cannot dis-connect yourself from the human family now matter how hard you try to isolate yourself. It is OUR responsibility to take care of the least of U.S. Your clever escape plans are no different than Christians thinking they can pray their way into an imaginary "heaven".

We can’t go to Paradise, which is Freedom for All, until we all go to Paradise. Each one of us has become an impossibility that has to be resolved for U.S. to go through the gates. That is why WE are her, to manifest the dream. Your hopeless rhetoric is doing a great dis-service to the human race and OUR collective purpose...

For some reason I expected something more LIFE affirming from someone with an "advanced" diet.

So many misconceptions and incorrect beliefs occur because people think this planet is all there is and ever has been. There is far more to life and the universe then the petty little dramas played out on this planet.

This planet will remain more or less how it is because it's job is to be a training ground for less evolved souls, however the souls themselves will move on in time to better planets as they prove themselves and evolve. You are looking at this the wrong way, you are looking at it as if the Earth is the be all and end all of existence, when it really just plays a minor role in the cosmos.

Many people start out at companies doing menial tasks for minimum wage, but after they have proven themselves they get promoted up the ranks and get more benefits. The solution is not to take the all of the janitors and pay them CEO wages...they have to earn it and prove themselves to be able to handle the responsibility of their new position. You don't take a teaching assistant and promote them to Headmaster, they have to work their way up, prove their worth and earn it.

This planet is basically where the janitors live. As people get promoted they will move on to other positions with more responsibilities and benefits (higher planets), and a constant stream of new janitors will continue to come in. But there are also various supervisors who have chosen to forgo many benefits and higher positions to instead work with the new janitors and help train them in the cosmos.

This post was written very hastily (I am very busy at the moment), but there is a lot of wisdom here and I hope it still comes across.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: November 08, 2014 07:23PM

if people resort to supernatural powers, gods, aliens, etc. to justify their arguments then the case is closed on my books smiling smiley

Date: November 08, 2014 08:00PM

Agreed and as John says POPPYCOCK!!!

TSM wrote:
"Many people start out at companies doing menial tasks for minimum wage, but after they have proven themselves they get promoted up the ranks and get more benefits."

You're basically sticking up for the whole unnatural stratified system that keeps US ALL enslaved. Trained dogs waiting for their next reward, WAKE UP TSM!

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 08, 2014 08:54PM

I think that if we have to follow someone else's rules (higher beings), then that means we are not free and never will be, we're just catering to the desires of those in control. Maybe it's just a battle between good and evil and evil is winning here on Earth. If a creator created souls for the purpose of those souls serving them, that seems a bit egotistical and abusive, no?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 08, 2014 09:23PM

"Also people just don't take into account how much The Circumcision and prohibition of Cannabis (and other sacred plants) has affected everything, and has caused a rift between worlds, and in spiritual understanding"

What exactly do you mean by this?

Date: November 09, 2014 02:27AM

Bro please don't as your Life is a miracle. That's why I don't like TSM's rantings as they are depressing and hopeless and helps to contribute to your bleak state of mind.

It doesn't matter if you are an addict or whatever, look at the lineage, it's not your fault. Love and accept yourself as an addict and stop self blame. Even if you continue as an addict you can do great work here just by self love and acceptance.

Checking out hurts US all, reconsider...

Date: November 09, 2014 02:34AM

Living Food Wrote:

>
> You don't speak to caterpillars about flying, you
> have to wait until they have become butterflies
> and grown wings first...I'm not here looking to
> waste my time with the 7 billion caterpillars, I
> am here for the few dozen butterflies who are
> ready to spread their wings and SOAR!!!!!

Same here. I am not here to talk to or work with the public because they are sound asleep (this thread is proof of that), l am only writing and talking to those who are ready to spread their wings and seek proper remedy.

Give the public books and all they will do is chew the covers off them. Let them sleep.

You know...l have mentioned over and over again to eat fresh food, seek enlightenment and learn about the law and what money is, but does anyone bother doing any of those things??? See...this is why l am not going to bother with most people, it goes through one ear and out the other because they are so bound to the system that they can't imagine life as anything but a slave.

I'll tell you how sad it is. About 4 months ago l posted a powerful legal remedy online that stops the authorities dead in it's tracks and takes nearly all their power away. We know that the system uses money as a control mechanism because if you don't do what they tell you they will threaten to fine you so you fall into line like a good little slave. NOW...the average slave's PERCEPTION of what money is is completely different to what money really is. I posted the most powerful remedy possible on this forum for all to see that legally gets you out of any fines and shuts the banking system down by legally cancelling their loan paybacks without any legal action against you. I could easily charge over $10,000 for these legal financial instruments,but l posted it for free to help people. BUT...not one person enquired about it so l took the instrument down because l realised at how endocrinated the slave mentality was and realised that most slaves will never be able to be helped. The slaves had the most amazing remedy, yet they didn't realise what they had staring them in the face. I am not going to waste my time trying to help the public anymore, l want to help people who are ready to run with remedy. The financial instrument l posted is what the illuminati use. I am sure most slaves will just brush this off as nonsense as usual, but no-one even enquired....it blows my mind how a sleep the slaves really are...they haven't got much more to lose and they are not helping themselves.

I paint a doom and gloom picture because that is exactly how it is. I am trying to shake people to say WAKE UP, but people continue to sleep, do what the system tells them, talk about their imprisonment and seek no remedy. What hope is their for these people? Lets be realistic...how are you seeking remedy? I am always trying to help various folks and always talk about remedy, but most people are not ready because they are full of fear and want to stay in their comfort zone. I don't have fear because l have remedy and walk what l talk.

I am always saying, it's time to wake up folks.

You try to exercise your rights and do something the dictators don't want you to see. See how far you get. You think you are not a slave? Dream on. BUT...we can stop a lot of that with financial instruments, l kid you not.

Living Food

Not only are you going to get sproutable poppy seeds, l am going to give you one of the greatest gifts possible...l am going to give you the golden keys to get 3/4 of your freedom from the system so they can't threaten you most of the time ever again. Forget reading the law to the authorities, they take no notice, BUT what they will take notice of is legal financial instruments, so if you get a fine you can pay it legally with a $1 postage stamp and there is nothing they can do about it. My friend wiped over $132,000 in fines off in court using a stamp and l was there to witness it.

I have friends which sucessfully use this legal/financial remedy and I use this remedy also, so l know how powerful it is.

Living Food....you have the good food, you have potential for enlightenment, and you have legal and financial remedy available. You are 3/4 of the way to being free, and your spirit will be 100% free. The slaves will never have any of that until they wake up.

-----------

I talk the harsh talk because l want people to wake up and start doing something. Stop talking about stuff, do something about it.

----------

Suez: l will post you a link about the poppy.

Living Food: l will email you in coming days. You always blow me away, you are right on the money my dear friend. I will do anything to help you because you are completely awesome. You are ready to run my dear brother.

-----

Folks...lets run. When you get remedy there is no need for anymore fear. Drop the slave behaviour and get with the remedy. Find people who have what you want. Find successful law people who can prove what they are doing is working etc.

Date: November 09, 2014 03:11AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> About the law stuff TSM.
>
> What resource can we really trust. You've given us
> stuff from UCADIA, and that seemed to be
> untrustworthy. You said so yourself. Well then,
> nothing else is because it's too occult for anyone
> to really learn on their own. Besides... in the
> end, nothing will come of anything since the walls
> are closing in on us. For all I know you could
> just be here to give us false hopes that anything
> can ever be better, as those who are in control
> know nothing can be done. All seems vain. An
> inside joke.

I've made mistakes, followed wrong people and gone through a lot of garbage and have done extensive research, but there has been a happy ending after years of searching for legal remedy, and now l don't worry about any threats they may try on me because l hold the upper hand and they must do as l tell them to, and the courts are now on my side because of the currency laws. The authorities can say they are going to do this and that to me as standover tactics, but l don't care because l KNOW that any police or sherrifs etc are going to be completely smashed in the court. When they threaten me l just laugh and smile because they don't know what they are going to be in for. I think to myself...bring it on if you dare. smiling smiley smiling smiley I now have the situation in hand where l can ring the Federal Police and have any sherrifs or police escorted off my land because l have full financial legal remedy to completely have the Federal Police on my side. I don't need to argue with any of these police etc...l just show them the financial instrument and say that if they have any problem they must take me to court. And if they dare take me to court they will be smashed to peices by the judge for trying to commit fraud.

I can tell you without any doubt that following 99.9999% of law people online will risk landing you in jail or with massive debts. Don't follow Dean Clifford, don't follow Frank or any of these gurus.

What l am telling people is to find someone in person who can PROVE to you that their methods work. Find someone who isn't in debt or in jail. I know various people who claim to be law gurus and they are all in deep trouble or going to jail except one person who keeps on smashing the authorites time and time again. The authorities now leave him alone because they always lose out, and he is also teaching me how l can legally ditch the licence and start my own country as a King lol.

Btw...the drivers licence you have is NOT yours, it is your strawman's because it is a corporate legal fiction. The flesh and blood man never needs a driver's licence. There are ways to get around this without prosecution but lstill need to get up to speed properly on this. Most people who try this will bet locked up, but this fellow smashes them.

------

Time to learn your rights and get your freedom back. No guts = no glory, BUT...you must find someone in person who can prove they are on the level so you can trust them. Getting freedom is not for scared little slaves,it is for go getters who seek proper remedy.

If you are a scared little slave, GO BACK TO SLEEP!!! If you want to be free bad enough you will eventually make it imo. I have gone through threats and have done thousands of hours of study to try and get free, and now l am well on my way.

Time to get motivated, time to get guts...it's time to start doing it. Question everything, and certainly don't believe everything l say, but try to see the common sense in what l say here. I say to people to start doing proper research and use common sense and find people in person who can help and prove they are on the level.

Proper research is NOT any truth seeker sites or much of what is online. To be quite honest...99.99% of the stuff online is garbage that will keep you a dumbed down slave. All of my golden jewels have not come from the internet, they have come fromthe cosmos and personal interactions.

Seeking remedy from the interenet will likely keep you a slave because it is full of disinfo agents and slaves offering advice. Tough talk???...well,it's time to wake up good and proper folks.

Date: November 09, 2014 03:14AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I'm sorry TSM but from what I remember all that
> you have posted about law stuff has always been
> vague and never a straight answer.
>
> Never a straight answer... and even though much of
> what you say sounds good... just because something
> sounds good doesn't mean it is good.
>
> Many people these days are two faced. What they
> say sounds good, behind that facade there's
> something dark.

When you are ready we can talk. I won't tell you anymore than what l know. But...the key with the law thing is to find someone in person who can prove stuff works for you. You want 100% certainty with law because mistakes can be very very costly.

Storm...things might sound vague, but remember that one must put in the hours if one is to understand concepts of law. Stuff l say probably does sound vague, but do l really have 5 hours to explain a law remedy?? People who do law stuff must meet in the middle,ie, the person must do ample study before they can be properly helped. The law expert cannot help someone who doesn't have any law knowledge.

I don't mind your or others opinions here. I don't hold anyone's opinions against them. If people wish to call me a satanist or illuminati type...l have absolutely no problem with that...people are entitled to their opinion and l certainly have no interest in defending myself against that because an opinion is simply that, an opinion and a thought. Some opinions are important and others aren't so important. If one buys into controversy they will lose. I don't argue and l don't defend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2014 03:21AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: November 09, 2014 07:51AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I don't care anymore these days because I know one
> day I'll have to commit suicide.

No, you don't. Please.

Date: November 10, 2014 01:52AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I dont know for sure but it seems like the Arthur
> Cristian website is full of fallacies where it's
> confusing dualism with nondualism (who doesn't).
>
> He'll talk about how not to trust any language or
> intellectual property because it's all satanic,
> and yet he uses it himself to explain it all. it
> seems like the main attraction to the website and
> his material is that "all language is satanic
> based on ritual sacrifice that's satanic based on
> ritual sacrifice etc. etc. etc"
>
> How can this be just a mistake? I think there's an
> agenda. Either that or there's some serious mind
> control/psyops going on.
>
> If all language is satanic, and all use of it is
> satanic, and casts an evil spell on you that means
> you can't use any of it.

Storm:

Arthur is one of the good guys out there, and he is genuinely trying to help people. Arthur has a good heart and he cares. He is not correct on everything, but he is quite clever and awakened on many things.

His use of the internet and language is only to get his message out there. He tells me he doesn't like to use language and the computer, but what else is he supposed to do? I don't like using the computer or reading books either, but how do l get around it if l am trying to help people?

Arthur has no agenda.

The key is to realise the curses to minimise their effects. For eg, if you realise that:

- your name is a fiction
- an address and country is a fiction
- your mail is really addressed to a fiction
- Mr/Mrs is an office holder of the deceased
- the driver's licence you have is NOT yours
- language is a fiction etc etc

if you realise these things for the illusion that they are you are vbasically calling out the lie so it does not become your reality, therefore you greatly minimise the curse. That is the best we can do. There may be a spiritual curse that comes from acknowledging and opening official mail and paying bills and fines and claiming ownership of a driver's licence etc, but becoming enlightened and putting up an electromagnetic shield can block curses.

Storm...the key is to realise that you are not your name, language is false and all your mail is not really for you. If you realise these things you can largely deflect the curse because you will no longer believe in the lie.

For me, when l read books or the internet l am aware that l am reading satanic symbols and language...l realise l am reading a lie, so all that muck is not my reality. That is the key.

Storm, just be aware of the lie so it does not become your reality and you will be much better off. No need to worry about it, just see it for what it is and try not to believe too many truth seeker types because many are under the spell of the devil. BUT...not all internet people are bad, people like me and Arthur really do try and help. And you know...if l slip up l have always admitted it, and soon as l realised Ucadia was of the devil l came straight out and said it. We don't want anyone getting hurt.

Date: November 10, 2014 01:58AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I think Everyone is a gangstalker.
>
> Every Last One.
>
> That's why I have to die. Nothing makes sense.
> Everything is orchestrated. Every Goddamn
> Situation.

Storm, just see the lie for what it is. Almost everyone is a victim of the curse of manmade fictions because they don't know the difference between a lie and the true reality (the lie is their reality), that is why so many will be fakes and dishonest and have agendas...they are victims of the curse and worship the dead world because it makes them feel empowered because they are nothing but dead empty shells.

The key is to see through the lies and not to worry about anything. And best not to trust history wither because it has been tampered by people under the curse. Live a simple life and try to be as happy as possible. Forget about the truth seeker sites, most of them are of the devil.

Date: November 10, 2014 02:33AM

SueZ Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Living Food...I have a special gift for you
> >
> > I can hook you up with sproutable poppy seeds
> my
> > dear friend. Oh yes...you can harness the
> golden
> > jewels...the glorious blue foods high in many
> many
> > nutrients. smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
>
> "My dream would be to see 1 billion sproutarians
> within my lifetime. Wow...imagine that type of
> world."
>
> OK then. Where do we get sproutable poppy seeds?

Date: November 10, 2014 03:15AM

You're describing the man made stratified system of slavery, Nature is different and in her you will find strength especially if you turn your heart to the Sun/Light which is the source sustainer and animator of all...

"Turn a people against themselves and they are easy to contain"
Caesar

Date: November 10, 2014 03:29AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> EVERYTHING is a lie. This Life is All Fake and
> gey. Literally. It's all an inside joke on me.
>
> You should see (no you can't see), How all my life
> circumstances seem totally fake. It's obvious this
> world is nothing but a con job.
>
> It's obvious everything's staged, everything's a
> psyop, nothing is real. All is vain.
>
> There's a reason why I call myself the st0rm. I've
> always felt this way.

Storm:

life is full of props in a play that is the theatre of life. Job titles are a prop, clothes are a prop, language is a prop, mail is a props, money is a prop, ideas within the context of manmade fictions are with the world of theatre.

See life as a play and nothing will bother you. Police play roles in a play, you play a role, l play a role, we all do. People think they are their job because people think they are dead so they believe in the illusion because props become their reality.

Q = where do you live?

A = in my body that resides in the cosmos (correct answer)

But, the lie would be...l live in the U.S.A or on planet Earth (the illusion).

Yes Suez, l am about to get onto it. I might as well post it publically. Give me a moment please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2014 03:34AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: November 10, 2014 03:35AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> EVERYTHING is a lie. This Life is All Fake and
> gey. Literally. It's all an inside joke on me.
>
> You should see (no you can't see), How all my life
> circumstances seem totally fake. It's obvious this
> world is nothing but a con job.
>
> It's obvious everything's staged, everything's a
> psyop, nothing is real. All is vain.
>
> There's a reason why I call myself the st0rm. I've
> always felt this way.

Volunteer to help others who are worse off than you. What have you got to lose trying that on for size? If you want to see real do something real.

Help someone else out at least once a day. Being a whiner is a choice you know. You can change that choice. Be a good example of a human being for you yourself to witness instead of waiting to see others who are good examples. Or continue in your habitual rut helping no one and just feeling worse and worse.

Bad habits can be broken if you care enough to try a little harder than you have so far. You don't have to change into the life of the party or anything that drastic. Just start small by refusing to bum yourself out.

Date: November 10, 2014 03:47AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I can't even so much as step outside let alone
> sungaze. And besides here, I have to look towards
> the Bermuda Triangle.

The Triangle is only supposed to take people with very dark karmic pasts. The dimensions in the Triangle are not dangerous to decent souls apparently. People who disappear at the Triangle are said to go into lower dimensions and stay there for many incarnations to come....port holes to hell worlds.

Sprouted poppy seeds link

Here it is, it is from my country of Australia and the seed is of very high quality, and it IS a blue food and one of the most nutritious land foods on Earth. This is a super duper treasure trove of nutrition.
[poppyseeddreams.com]

"Note: The seeds, which are free of opiates, are not used in the extraction process. After separation from the poppy straw, they are cleaned, graded and bagged for export"
[www.justice.tas.gov.au]

Note: the Poppy is specially fixed so no opium is in the plants, and it seems like no country will irradiate it except for the usual country of Australia. Australia likes to irradiate everything if they can despite it not being a drug threat or a threat to border security...it is because we have a really dumb government and have had for years. Now E3 live is banned from Australia also because the government want to ban algae imports. I try to get the law changed by trying to make the govt see common sense, but it won't be easy to make these types see common sense.

In effect = the company will irradiate all the local seeds that stay in Asustralia, but will not irradiate anything that goes overseas. Btw, they will not admit that the seeds are irradiated because it is supposed to be `top secret' lol. Yes...this is the type of nonsense l have to deal with. The nonsense going on in the sesame industry is even worse...they either deep bury all local sesame and irradiate all o/s sesame so NO-ONE in Australia can sprout sesame. I can't even so much as step outside let alone

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2014 03:51AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: November 10, 2014 04:14AM

You may move slowly in this life, or you may move fast later in life, but whatever speed you move at doesn't matter. Take the smallest steps first and just try to eat as best as you can, that is a great start. If you can do more than that, great. If you can't do more than that, it does not matter. We all have different incarnations that will do things at different speeds, but suicide will ensure things move harder in the next life, so best to do the best you can in this life. I jumped off a cliff in my previous life and it caused great hardship in this life...everything went wrong until recent years....had the worst luck of anyone l know....never had an easy break....everything was an effort to move forward....life never run smoothly, and l believe it was the suicide which brought on my problems. I am so glad for my hard life, it made me always looks out for the underdog. The underdog is my type of person...l LOVE those types. Ann Wigmore was the underdog, Kulvinskas was the underdog, and l was the underdog...there is probably a bunch of sproutarians who have been underdogs and eventually became winners. You will be a big winner Storn, either one day in this life one day or the next life...but remember, we can't win all the time, and sometimes we won't win much at all, but that is how it is sometimes. You time in the sun will come, just do the best you can until that time.

As l have said to you many times, you are a good gentle soul so you have more going for you than what many do, so love who you are, don't push yourself too hard and do the best you can by taking small steps to help yourself.

Date: November 10, 2014 01:02PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> THeSt0rm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can't even so much as step outside let alone
> > sungaze. And besides here, I have to look
> towards
> > the Bermuda Triangle.
>
>
> The Triangle is only supposed to take people with
> very dark karmic pasts. The dimensions in the
> Triangle are not dangerous to decent souls
> apparently. People who disappear at the Triangle
> are said to go into lower dimensions and stay
> there for many incarnations to come....port holes
> to hell worlds.
>
>
>
> Sprouted poppy seeds link
>
> Here it is, it is from my country of Australia and
> the seed is of very high quality, and it IS a blue
> food and one of the most nutritious land foods on
> Earth. This is a super duper treasure trove of
> nutrition.
> [poppyseeddreams.com]
> 5-bulk-papaver-somniferum.html
>
>
> "Note: The seeds, which are free of opiates, are
> not used in the extraction process. After
> separation from the poppy straw, they are cleaned,
> graded and bagged for export"
> [www.justice.tas.gov.au]
> ses_for_the_poppy_crop/poppy_seeds
>
>
> Note: the Poppy is specially fixed so no opium is
> in the plants, and it seems like no country will
> irradiate it except for the usual country of
> Australia. Australia likes to irradiate everything
> if they can despite it not being a drug threat or
> a threat to border security...it is because we
> have a really dumb government and have had for
> years. Now E3 live is banned from Australia also
> because the government want to ban algae imports.
> I try to get the law changed by trying to make the
> govt see common sense, but it won't be easy to
> make these types see common sense.
>
> In effect = the company will irradiate all the
> local seeds that stay in Asustralia, but will not
> irradiate anything that goes overseas. Btw, they
> will not admit that the seeds are irradiated
> because it is supposed to be `top secret' lol.
> Yes...this is the type of nonsense l have to deal
> with. The nonsense going on in the sesame industry
> is even worse...they either deep bury all local
> sesame and irradiate all o/s sesame so NO-ONE in
> Australia can sprout sesame. I can't even so much
> as step outside let alone

Thanks!

Date: November 10, 2014 03:15PM

<<<People say to start small but I can't. I always feel like Im just contributing to more evil in any sort of employment.>>>

“All paid employments absorb and degrade the mind.” -Aristotle

I’d like to modify that slightly…

Almost "all paid employments absorb and degrade the mind."

If you make MONEY by SAVING people's LIVES and IMPROVING the QUALITY of their LIVES, then the more MONEY you make the better this world will be!!!

"Voltaire was critical of medicines--'Regime is superior to medicine'; and of most doctors--'out of every hundred physicians ninety-eight are charlatans'; but he added: 'Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men, by the joint exercise of skill and humanity, are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity, since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create.'" -Will & Ariel Durant

Here are some more of my favorite Quotes…

“The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.” -Benjamin Disraeli

Happiness & Intelligence

“There is no record in history of a happy philosopher.” H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

“In wisdom is much grief.” The Bible

“A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance.” Anatole France

"If ignorance is bliss, then most people must be in a constant state of euphoria." -John Rose

“Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and a poor memory.” -Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965)

“I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.” -Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965)

“Better mad with the rest of the world than wise alone.” -Baltasar Gracian (1601-1658)

Circumstances

"Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him." -Wayne Dyer

“Man is not the creature of circumstances, circumstances are the creatures of men.” -Benjamin Disraeli

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw

"We adults cannot blame our unhappiness on the environment, our upbringing, our family or friends, our jobs or anything else. We need to take responsibility for ourselves to be all we can be." -Susan Smith Jones

"It's like the proverbial orange. If you squeeze an orange, what comes out of it is orange juice because that's what is inside. It's not because of who does the squeezing or what the circumstances are, it's because what is inside, that's what an orange is. When someone squeezes you, the same metaphor applies. If out of you comes anger or hatred or bitterness or fear, it isn't because of who did the squeezing; it isn't because of the circumstances, it's because that's what is inside. And what's inside of you is there because of how you choose to think and process your life." -Dr. Wayne Dyer, "Science of Mind" 1993

“If you have an area of life where you suffer, you have a condition of unworkability. This condition may seem to be caused by your circumstances, but it's not.

Your circumstances are not the problem. They are just a symptom of something much deeper. The real problem is an underlying fear that forces you to interact in a way that creates your circumstances.” -Bill Ferguson

“Your particular circumstances may seem to be the problem, but they're not. Your circumstances are just a symptom of a deeper problem. The real problem is this underlying condition of resistance.

As long as you focus on the circumstances without addressing the underlying condition that creates them, nothing will ever change.” -Bill Ferguson

“Upsets seem to be caused by the circumstances, but they’re not. No circumstance ever has the ability to make you upset. All a circumstance can do is strike a nerve in you. That’s why the same thing can happen to two people and one will be upset and one won’t.

If the circumstance caused the upset, then everyone would react in the same way. Obviously, this doesn’t happen.” -Bill Ferguson, “Miracles are Guaranteed” p. 11

“If you are distressed about anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” -Marcus Aurelius, “ATGW” p. 60

“Although we’d like to believe it’s our intellect that really drives us, in most cases our emotions---the sensations that we link to our thoughts---are what really drive us.” -Anthony Robbins, “ATGW” p. 61

“So often we’re seduced into believing that events control our lives and that our environment has shaped who we are today. No greater lie was ever told. It’s not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean.” -Anthony Robbins, “ATGW” p. 73

“It’s not the events that shape my life that determine how I feel and act, but rather, it’s the way I interpret and evaluate my life experiences.” -Anthony Robbins, “ATGW” p. 179

“We are disturbed not by events, but by the views which we take of them.” -Epictetus

“We are disturbed not by what happens to us, but by our thoughts about what happens.” -Epictetus

“The presence or absence of this love seems to be a function of what happens around you, but it's not. It's a function of how you relate to what happens. In other words, the presence or absence of love is a function of you.” -Bill Ferguson

“It’s not what happens to us, it’s what we do with it that counts.” -Naomi Judd “Naomi’s Breakthrough Guide 20 Choices To Transform Your Life, p. 36

“All the men of genius that we have ever heard of have triumphed over adverse circumstances, but that is no reason for supposing that there were not innumerable others who succumbed in youth.” -Lord Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970) English sociologist & philosopher

Fear

"Any idea that is held in the mind that is either feared or revered will begin at once to clothe itself in the most convenient and appropriate physical forms available." -Andrew Carnegie

"It is the most unhappy people who most fear change." -Mignon McLaughlin

"Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain." -Mark Twain

"The shadow of ignorance is fear." -J. Jelinik

"There's not a single evil in the world you cannot trace to fear. Not one." -Anthony de Mello, “Awareness”

"Ignorance is the root of all evil and fear is what keeps us ignorant." -John Rose

"Since we tend to fear the unknown and cling to that which we are familiar, we must obtain knowledge if we want to change because fear and knowledge cannot coexist simultaneously." -John Rose

"Fear destroys our ability to clearly see what is wrong and being able to clearly see what is wrong is the first step that we must take to eliminate the suffering on this planet by correcting our false values." -John Rose

IF THOU ARE HEALTHY THOU WILL NOT FEAR ANYTHING. -Corinthians 1:99999???

Doing Good...Ignorance

"Of all men's miseries the bitterest is this, to know so much and to have control over nothing." -Herodotus (484-430 B.C.)

"In nothing do men approach so nearly to the gods as doing good to men." -Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 B.C.)

"Nothing is more powerful than an individual acting out of his conscious, thus helping to bring the collective conscience to life." -Norman Cousins

"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor." -Henry David Thoreau

"It seldom happens that the reformer reaps the benefits of the reform he introduces. Men are slow to understand and still slower to act. But this does not deter the man or woman who possess a genuine love of his fellowman and whose desire for the betterment of the race is no mere sentimental pseudo-religiosity. Rather he bravely faces the disappointments he is sure to experience and with courage and determination advances the cause, which, as he sees it, stands for the liberation and enlightenment of his fellows." -Herbert Shelton

“The revolutionist must pay a price, often a big one, for the privilege, the greatest of all privileges, of awakening his fellowmen to a realization of their errors, and educating them to an awareness of a better and nobler life than that which they have formerly known. Men who cast aside the conventional prejudices of their age and country, and who dare to proclaim and live up to the truths which they perceive, seldom receive the esteem and respect they deserve. If they are sincere and courageous, they care naught for the personal discomfort which the announcement of their message brings upon them, but carve out a way for themselves.” -Herbert Shelton

"It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of man." -Albert Einstein

"Man, biologically considered...is the most formidable of all beast of prey, and, indeed, the only one that preys systematically on it's own species." -William James

"Man is the only animal to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself." -James A. Froude

"[Man] is a brute, only more intelligent than the other brutes, a blind prey to impulses...victim to endless illusions, which make his mental existence a burden, and fills his life with barren toil and trouble." -H. G. Wells

"In truth, I do not recollect in all the animal kingdom a single species but man which is eternally and systematically engaged in the destruction of its own species. What is called civilization seems to have no other effect on him than to teach him to pursue the principle of bellum omnium in omnia [war of all against all] on a larger scale, and in place of the little contests of tribe against tribe, to engage all the quarters of the earth in the same work of destruction. When we add to this that as to the other species of animals, the lions and tigers are mere lambs compared with man as a destroyer, we must conclude that it is in man alone that nature has been able to find a sufficient barrier against the too great multiplication of other animals and of man himself, an equilibrating power against the fecundity of generation." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1797. ME 9:360

"Man is the only creature on this planet who spoils his food before he eats it." -Robert Ardey

"It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind." -Albert Einstein

"Against every great and noble endeavor are a thousand mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

"It is easier to change a man's religion than to change his diet." -Margaret Mead

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2014 03:28PM by John Rose.

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables