Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Is some cooked food bad / okay?
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 14, 2015 05:40AM

Living food right on I hear ya completely. What a sane post. You really like to be kind to people.
I try too. Its good to look at glasses half full. In every situation. My life dream to be a good and moral person and do things right and think right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 14, 2015 06:56AM

Living Food wrote:
By true health I mean the amazing levels of well-being that almost no one on this planet experiences. When life becomes like a dream, when you have inexhaustible energy and good spirits 24/7 and your 6th sense starts working and life seems too good to be true

Tai:
I have met so many people like this, from the rich to the poor. It's incredibly more than almost no one...but since you say we all live in our own separate worlds, many people have no clue about these people living amazing lives like a dream. I am only sharing since we are trying to boost Storm's prospects and hopes.

Living Food wrote:
"We all see the world differently depending on the veils of karma that cover our eyes, and most people will remain blindly at the whim of their personal karma because they are blinded to it...they know not that spiritual laws govern the Universe, and that the maxim "for every action there is an opposite reaction" applies to the subtle as well as the gross physical realms. The blessing given to those on the spiritual path is that, through diligent effort, we may work to remove the veils of karma, stripping away layer by layer, until finally the glorious light of the Creator is revealed to us once more. "

Tai:
Your passage above was a breath of fresh air. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. I finally listened to the youtube video that Gosia posted for this thread. I thought Rick Dina and his wife made good points, especially since they are working one on one with people backed by lab tests and respecting each person's limitations.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: January 14, 2015 04:35PM

if all is mind, then why isn't the outside world also part of mind when people talk about thinking good thoughts, and Ignoring the darkness and therefore never dealing with it? The darkness from outside will always come back to haunt if one doesn't try to resolve that also. It's just vague when peple talk about thoughts but can't connect it with the physical reality. It's a seperation from mind and body, that all has to do with circ. All seperation of yin and yang, mind/spirit and body has all to do with it

Mind is body. The inside and the outside are one. Everything is made of the same stuff, so by changing your thoughts you can quite literally change the so-called outside reality.

Like for example, authority figures: you can Never quesstion authority figures if you don't have what they consider a "right". Even if they're wrong! And they know the entire community looks up to him/her so they manipulate the boundaries so as to never reveal that they were wrong.

Don't bother questioning authority figures! Just live your own life and let them live theirs. They have no power over you unless you give it to them.

There IS no way to only think positive thoughts. That's a lie people have been taught. Atleast IMO. Those that think they can are deluding themselves, and besides positive/negative is often in the eye of the beholder but it's not even like they can consciously change their thoughts to "positive" since it's mostly an unconscious thing.

The mind automatically runs the programs that it is accustomed too. You think it is impossible to think positive thoughts because your mind is firmly entrenched in the negative, whereas I find positive thoughts to be my default and negative ones very rare. As with any new endeavor, it's like learning to walk. The first step will always be the hardest, but after diligent effort it becomes second nature. It may be difficult for you to think positive thoughts, but it is certainly not impossible. And the more you practice it, the easier it will become.

Also what can one do if one has NO good thoughts to thnk, I mean, that they can't actually think positive because they do not think of anything as being positive. Therefore they have nothing to draw from to think of anything "positive". Until they're able to have something they can draw from that is positive. Otherwise they stay in darkness because All They Know is Darkness, all they can ever be exposed to is darkness.

See above. As to not thinking of anything as positive, that is the problem right there. What you need is a change in perspective. There are people who are dirt poor yet radiate joy and gratitude, and billionaires who are constantly miserable. The outside circumstances of your life mean absolutely nothing, they cannot effect your mood unless you allow them to.

Wake up every morning and give thanks for another day. When you sit down to eat, give thanks for the food that will nourish and heal you and be grateful for the health knowledge you have that has made you aware of eating this way.

Life is horrible...if you force it to be. Life can be good, if you let it be. And life can be absolutely amazing if you put in a little effort. It's all your choice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2015 04:42PM by Living Food.

Date: January 14, 2015 04:53PM

Tai:
I have met so many people like this, from the rich to the poor. It's incredibly more than almost no one...but since you say we all live in our own separate worlds, many people have no clue about these people living amazing lives like a dream. I am only sharing since we are trying to boost Storm's prospects and hopes.

That's a very good point. When I say "almost no one" I am referring to the percentage of the population on this planet. But if you are one of those people than your life will be full of them. If you are an average person you won't even be aware of the existence of them. It all has to do with your vibrational plane and what you attract into your life.

Your passage above was a breath of fresh air. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. As we've all heard so many times from another poster here, it's not my information, I am only a messenger. I am extremely grateful that I have been guided to and entrusted with such powerful information.

I really enjoy a lot of your posts too, you have a strong positive energy and lots of wisdom.

Date: January 14, 2015 05:11PM

I try too. Its good to look at glasses half full. In every situation.

The glass isn't half full, it's overflowing. You just can't see most of what's in it with your physical eyes smiling smiley

Living food right on I hear ya completely. What a sane post. You really like to be kind to people.

It becomes second nature once you truly realize that we are all connected and anything you do to harm another harms you too.

My life dream to be a good and moral person and do things right and think right.

That's great! If you succeed, it is also the secret to eternal happiness smiling smiley

The key is to feel things unconditionally. If your happiness and positive feelings are conditional, then you will be at the mercy of outside circumstances and never find true fulfillment. If they are unconditional, nothing in this world can affect you.

Most people have little control over their feelings, so how do you feel things unconditionally? Well, you start by doing them unconditionally and practicing them unconditionally. If you want unconditional happiness, practice being happy when you are sad or upset. If you want unconditional love, practice giving love to the people you dislike the most. The people you hate, the people you fear, the people who just get on your nerves. Eventually what once had to be forced will become habit, and it will change the way your brain is wired so that these feelings become your default setting.

True happiness can never be obtained from the things in this world - from possessions or money or prestige - it only comes from transcending this world. When happiness comes from within, nothing without has any power over you.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 14, 2015 05:21PM

But we must be alive to seek true happiness from within.
The basic necessities have to be there. Shelter, food, water.
It is well known that in seemingly happy families, when the income goes down, fights and divorce follow.
And yet they claim they were in love and happy before that.
It is difficult to meditate when you are very hungry.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2015 05:26PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: January 14, 2015 05:42PM

Adversity only brings out what's already in us. If the family starts fighting and gets a divorce after their income decreases, the seed was already there...it just needed those adverse conditions to sprout and grow. This is why so-called evil and suffering are necessary to our development; if everything was perfect, it would be easy to be good and kind and virtuous. But that would be living a perfect life without earning it, and we would still remain imperfect at heart. As soon as a crack appeared in our seemingly perfect life, all of the ugliness within ourselves would come out.

It is far better that we live in lower worlds and harsher conditions until we have mastered ourselves and became perfect on the inside. That's what life is. It's a series of situations and scenarios that give us the opportunity to better ourselves, and if we choose to take that opportunity, our life becomes better too. It's all so simple at heart, but it is impossibly complex until you receive the key of understanding by rising to the appropriate vibrational plane.

Date: January 14, 2015 05:47PM

I agree with you in that some people aren't ready to advance spiritually until their basic needs have been met, but for some that very lack of basic needs spurs on their spiritual growth. It all depends on the level of evolvement of the individual.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 14, 2015 08:34PM

Living food wrote:
" if everything was perfect, it would be easy to be good and kind and virtuous. But that would be living a perfect life without earning it, and we would still remain imperfect at heart. As soon as a crack appeared in our seemingly perfect life, all of the ugliness within ourselves would come out.

"It is far better that we live in lower worlds and harsher conditions until we have mastered ourselves and became perfect on the inside. That's what life is. It's a series of situations and scenarios that give us the opportunity to better ourselves, and if we choose to take that opportunity, our life becomes better too. It's all so simple at heart, but it is impossibly complex until you receive the key of understanding"

Tai:
Another gem by Living food. If lips could speak...
The key is compassion and forbearance in dealing with life's challenges. THe people that live in the most complex environment and endure the toughest rip-your-heart-to-shreds conflicts and still emerge saint-like are far more advanced than those who flee civilization and live isolated. When I finally understood that, I stopped trying to run away from conflict and stopped splitting hairs over any kind of loss. I watched as my heart was tempered over time.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 16, 2015 05:36AM

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables