Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Vallalar Vegan Diet
Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: December 27, 2014 08:50PM

Vallalar is a saint from South India, who is supposed to achieve a perfect physical body in late 19th century, in his body , people found no traces of sweat, urine and faeces, he never got sick, no gray hair, hair loss, he remained calm , kind and helped all living beings on earth including ants, flies, birds and animals through his herbal and minerals.I am interested in his diet protocol which is getting popular in my state now, these days I am able to get company on my raw journey but it is totally different than what I have followed for 30 years.

Vallalar is recommending people to live in tropical place, if that is not possible he suggests people to protect well from cold.

Vallalar established 3 levels of food diet to achieve perfect body, first he is asking us to start with a vegetarian diet with herbs and bio minerals to strengthen physical body to be ready for vegan and finally with just coconut water, minerals, banana, bee pollen and raw sugar cane juice extract .

1)Drink spring water, dew on banana leaves/herbal leaves, rain water or triple heat distilled water (reduce 5 cups of water to 3 cups)
2)consume only steamed food or raw food at room temperature
3)no fruits except banana, if that is difficult consume local fruits
4)consume raw sugar cane juice
5)consume raw leaves of eclipta alba (for longevity), Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant (to reduce no of thoughts) etc.,
6) He is recommending 485 herbs for different ailments, his approach is fix your diseases first and then move on t vegan diet ...in his volumes of books
7)Do not eat sprouts (it has soul in it)
8)Do not eat rooted vegetables (since it will kill the plant)
9)reduce no of thoughts generated from brain
10)reduce no of breaths coming out of nostril to 200 from 21600.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2014 08:53PM by ramanan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vallalar Vegan Diet
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 27, 2014 09:09PM

Interesting. Why only bananas and what are you referring to when you say "minerals"? How long did he allegedly live?

Date: December 27, 2014 09:11PM

Please visit vallalar.org to download his books for free.
Please visit vallalarspace.com to post your questions on diet
He also recommend not to exercise a lot, no weight bearing exercise, no running and no strenuous yoga
No meditation , although it might benefit health, same thing van be achieved by a vegan diet since meditation will boost one’s ego.

Date: December 27, 2014 09:18PM

JTP, Vallalar is strictly saying to stay off fruits except banana, I am also new to this diet but his followers in vallalarspace.com can help us a lot, lot of people who follow this diet live beyond 100 years, in Vadalur city,Tamil Nadu , I do not know how long he lived.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 27, 2014 09:33PM

ramanan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JTP, Vallalar is strictly saying to stay off
> fruits except banana, I am also new to this diet
> but his followers in vallalarspace.com can help us
> a lot, lot of people who follow this diet live
> beyond 100 years, in Vadalur city,Tamil Nadu , I
> do not know how long he lived.

I think raw foodists should live to a minimum of 100 years. I don't have any interest in following his diet as I have my own personal optimal health and longevity diet strategy which is ever evolving but I'm glad others are having lots of success on it smiling smiley

Date: December 27, 2014 09:58PM

Vallalar had got golden radiant body after following vegan diet and 100% compassion to all beings, he says vegan diet helps to live a disease free life but to avoid ageing we need to identify minerals and vitamins we are deficient of first and then consume them in bio available or from extracts made from plants.

Posted by: sadhu ()
Date: December 28, 2014 12:17AM

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outThank you Mr.Ramana, Yes, you are absolutely right. His Holiness the Grace Vallalar's Vegan diet is a proven diet program, particularly well-known in the state of Tamil Nadu, South India. Now it is gaining its worldwide popularity. Soon, all will surely come to know this nature truth.

I know a person who has got his grey/white hairs turned into healthy black hairs, and not only that, he says that he feels very healthier than ever before and grows younger after following His Holiness the Grace Vallalar's Vegan diet program. I also know an ardent devotee of His Holiness the Grace Vallalar, by name Mr.Perumal, who is attaining his age of 100 years old soon, but still he stays very healthier and stronger enough to carry out all of his necessary worldly affairs.

According to His Holiness the Grace Vallalar, not only the vegan food He suggests, but also the cultivating our inmost limitless compassion for all sentient beings is also Key-Factor for our greater healthier life forever. Let all know this great truth to live with an abundant bliss forever.

Date: December 28, 2014 12:38AM

Thanks Sadhu, for giving more details, I have heard about Mr Perumal before, I will contact Mr. Perumal from Trichy Tamil Nadu, India soon to learn more about salt and bio mineral preparation from plants extract. You have well said that diet and inner heart maturity on compassion are key towards longevity.

Storm, Final goal of Vallalar diet is to live without food, please try to watch videos/interviews of Swami Subramaniyam, Vel Ayya , Swamy Balasubramaniam (Porur Swamigal) and other from Tamil Nadu State.

I will try to post videos/interviews of them they are living example of Vallalar diet i.e living on water , coconut water and herbal extract (+ raw sugar cane juice conc) drinks alone.

Defence Research and Development Organisation of India is planning to work with Vel Ayya, Chennai, India on examining this diet.

But it needs long preparation (for almost 7 to 7 years) on compassion cultivation and strict calorie restricted diet.

They are living on this diet for decades. I can provide contact details of Swami Subramaniyam here to talk and learn more about this diet.
Sorry, I have used wrong word as bee pollen it should be just flower pollen.

Vallalar had suggested us to use raw honey as well, please remember that all are preparatory steps to build human cells to live on less food or just rain/dew/spring/distilled water , bio minerals and coconut water alone.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 12:45AM by ramanan.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 28, 2014 01:40AM

I love sugarcane juice Here I am drinking it

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 28, 2014 01:41AM

Ramanan, it's nice to see you back here. That "vegan diet" transitioning to breatharianism, from yet another dead food saint, doesn't pass the smell test. I'm sorry to hear you've bought into it.

Date: December 28, 2014 03:28AM

I love this quote.

Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant (to reduce no of thoughts)

and this one

reduce no of breaths coming out of nostril to 200 from 21600.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 03:29AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 28, 2014 03:48AM

Ramanan wrote:
7)Do not eat sprouts (it has soul in it)
8)Do not eat rooted vegetables (since it will kill the plant)

To Ramanan:
I have read the dietary restrictions of jains and this looks similar. When I have time, I will peruse the website you mentioned. I have always wondered why Jains would not eat sprouts or potatoes, but they would eat milk yogurt, which has a ton of live bacteria. They don't want to kill the little creatures that live on potatoes, but are willing to swallow living yogurt. I don't understand. Yes, there are some vegan jains, but many are lactoveggie.
Also, I don't understand how eating a potato kills the plant. I grow potatoes and picking potatoes does not kill the plant. Please explain. Also, many roots can still live with half cut off. I often cut two sides off of beet roots and let the root continue to grow in my garden. The same with yams.
Also, the Secret lIfe of Plants revealed many secrets of plants and now we know that even cabbages are sentient and have feelings. So should we not eat cabbage?
Cabbage is used medicinally in some conditions. Humans needs plants for medicine.
I respect the narrow discipline of unique people but they cannot be spread to the masses.

Date: December 28, 2014 05:25AM

Suez, Good to see your message, Yes smiling smiley, I got into this Vallalar diet now I have good company of people who already follow this for many years. Hope I will stick to this rest of my life and will share my experience.

Tai, very good insight, if you read vallalar work on level 3 diet, he is suggesting to exclude milk, rooted vegetables can still be alive , that's correct, I need to get clarification from senior Vallalar folks, but in general Vallalar ask us to avoid night shade family vegetables, final aim of the diet is to be free from food but to get there he recommends to strengthen our body with lots of green leaves, vegetables , butter milk and kara rice diet.

Slowly once mind become pure with 100% compassion (Mr Sadhu can do posting on it) and physical body get strengthened he is suggesting to reduce and narrow the food to get into level 4 diet and finally level 5 diet.

Vallalar says staying in vegan diet (either on fruits, nuts, green leaves or cooked grains or legumes or veggies) is the best and foremost diet to get closer to Nature Truth.

Once we succeed in level 3 diet , he is suggesting us to move forward higher levels and he also caution that it might be many life times of effort.

Key is veganism and compassion and adhering to Truth.

Date: December 28, 2014 05:48AM

Is this the perfect Valhalla body? Hard to tell but he looks like a younG BOY!

Date: December 28, 2014 10:10PM

Ramanan,
I found the passage about sprouts. I pasted it below. Based on this passage, you are incorrect to say "no sprouts."
He said "sprouts should not be plucked out." THis is very different to "no sprouts".
If you soak your mung beans/dahl over night in a bowl with water and they sprout, they cannot live for very long unless you plant them in the soil. Eating these sprouts is not plucking them out of the soil.
He further goes on to say that eating grass is fine!
I urge you to rethink your black and white rules. He taught a principle of ahimsa. Enlighten to it without being a robot.
The problem with sutras is that they get altered over the years by unenlightened disciples and then the original words are changed and the later generations cannot understand them.
Of course dormant seeds have life in them! OF course they do! The way we know that is that some seeds sprout and some do not. Some seeds, if left too many years in storage, will not sprout. The life has left them. Just because you do not add water to a viable seed, that does not lessen the life in it.
I think the principle of ahimsa is this:
When you plant a seed and it takes root in the soil and starts to develop leaves, it will have more sentience and thus more suffering when plucked out, versus a seed that was sprouted overnight and then eaten.
Using Vallalar's logic, one would have to be extremely careful walking in one's garden and even couldn't garden, because gardening requires pulling out weeds and sprouts to maintain ecological balance.

Anyway, this is an interesting topic for me, because I have witnessed the sentience and telepathy of some of my large plants in my garden, like my cactus, banana plants, chayote, basil, orchids, etc. Theirs lives are significant because they live for years. Isn't it more important to care about their feelings than a sprout that will only live for a few days in a mason jar? -Tai

Vallalar wrote:
"Some say that sprouts should not be plucked out at all; then how can it be said that seed, vegetable, leaf etc., can be eaten: After the seed settles into the soil, the soul through which water goes there, mingles with the processing energy of the soil and enters the seed sprouts. Therefore sprout is not an inert matter like seed, vegetable etc. Therefore it is true that sprouts should not be plucked out.

"If it is asked that even though there is no killing of life involved in consuming seed, vegetable, fruit etc., is there not the impurity in them as that found in nail, hair, semen etc This is the answer: There is no impurity in them as there is no development of senses or life energy in them.

"Therefore consuming the seed, vegetable, fruit, leaflets, of the tree, grass, paddy etc., is not against showing compassion to beings."

Date: December 29, 2014 04:51AM

Ramanan,
You talk about a diet program and I looked through the texts on the website and I couldn't find it. You talk about the different levels of diet. Can you please cite a text, and even page number?

Also, what religion was he?
Thanks.

Date: December 29, 2014 10:43AM

Tai,

Vallalar was following Hindu relegion initially later he found that there is no relation ship between spirituality and relegion and started advocating advanced form of Ahimsa.

Seed, vegetable, fruit, leaflets, of the tree, grass, paddy etc are allowed in his first three phases of diet.

In the final phase if we want to attain Perfect Physical body (no sweat, no urine, no faeces) only he is suggesting us to give up all form of foods, but before that we need to follow strictly his calorie restricted diet program.

He is the only saint in India to teach deathless life education and had given lots of customary procedures to follow.

Please find the link to his diet and compassion to all living beings program.

Vallalar says longevity of an individual depends on purely on vegan diet and compassion to all living beings.

Date: December 29, 2014 10:54AM

coconutcream,

You are correct that is picture of a young boy. Please find the original paint of him before his physical body get transformed into a young boy.

[www.youtube.com]

Vallalar was never captured in a photo camera due to radiance from his body , people tried 7 different times, so Vettavalam Jameen (a small King) brought a famous painter from Madras and painted this picture where Vallalar stands in front of Vettavalam Jameen palace

Date: December 29, 2014 11:21AM

Tai,

Please navigate to this url , [vallalar.org]

and open the e-book, the_life_and_teachings_of_saint_ramalingar.pdf, go to Page #8.

It will give high level answer for your question, but it may not be enough, I will talk to folks and find exact English translation on his diet program

=               

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 29, 2014 02:51PM

Babaji teaches physical immortality also, "As long as you leave a body behind in death, you must come back..."

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: December 29, 2014 03:01PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2014 03:02PM by banana who.

Date: December 29, 2014 05:55PM

NuNativs,

Babaji had achieved 1)perfect physical body but some how exact diet protocol followed by him is not revealed to world from SriLanka where as Vallalar had documented well his diet and spiritual work (upon request from his friends) and given steps to achieve even higher states like:
2)pranava dhegam
3)gana dhegam

Date: December 31, 2014 11:38PM

ramanan Wrote:

> Vallalar was following Hindu relegion initially
> later he found that there is no relation ship
> between spirituality and relegion

Bravo! Ultimate truth right there. Religion is a beginning point to give one clues that there is a spirit and to treat everyone with love, but it does not make one spiritual until one is ready for that transition.

Date: January 01, 2015 12:17AM

Sprouts do want to be eaten

I have a good connection with my sprouts, and l can tell you they always sing out with joy when they are ready to be eaten. It is like they have been programmed to come into this life with the intention of being eaten. I cannot deny what they are telling me.

So...why are some plants happy to be eaten where-as other plants want to live? Who knows for sure, but what one spiritual master did say was that there are various high level beings who come to this planet to either serve mankind as food or to know what it is like to experience being eaten as a plant. Other plants who don't wish to be eaten maybe haven't had many incarnations so they still highly value physical life above everything else, where-as the old souls know a body is only a throwaway costume so they are happy to be eaten because they know the soul lasts forever. I am not saying this as a fact, but l am saying this COULD be a possible reason why some plants respond well to being eaten and others don't.

Then there is the connection l have with animals. People tell me not to pat a certain animals because they will bite me, but l say, no they won't. They tell me that people always get bitten, but l say they will NOT bite me. I can read their energy and l will have full warning if they were going to bite me. Haven't been bitten yet.

When we become what we are meant to be everything opens up and we become as one because we are connected to the cosmos, spirits, people, animals and plants etc. It's also interesting to see the different levels at which animals are evolved too. One of my cats is very self centered and a young soul, but my other cat seems human and a much more developed soul....l know someone is in that cat's body, and l feel l know who it is. My enlightened grandmother wanted to come back as a cat and l feel it is her because l have mentioned her previous human name to the cat and the cat reacts strongly to the name, well, at least he did in his early years on Earth before he has probably forgotten.

It's also amazing how strong connected we can get to the moon and especially the glorious sun. Ask the sun for help and they are always there to serve. The moon phases also influence meditation, but the sun is the king in terms of helping to activate special powers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 12:21AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: January 01, 2015 12:42AM

Animals and humans are in totally different kingdoms.
There is no way for a human to reincarnate as an animal.
You could not put a BMW engine into a bicycle.
There is just too much spiritual advancement into a human.
And yet he has freedom and can spoil it.
But that is why he has freedom.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 12:50AM by CommonSenseRaw.

Date: January 01, 2015 01:00AM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:

> There is no way for a human to reincarnate as an
> animal.

Totally dissagree. I understand that higher level souls can reincarate into any lower body they wish because they have earned that privilege. It is the same where people exist in higher level dimensions than Earth (astral planes) and can contact loved ones on Earth. Loved ones who go to lower level astral planes or worlds lower than Earth would not have the privilege to be able to contact those on Earth.

On the other hand, lower level souls cannot reincarnate into levels beyond where they are at, therefore loved ones who go to lower level astral planes or worlds lower than Earth would not have the privilege to be able to contact those on Earth, and most animals would not be able to reincarnate into human body unless they are at that level.

Then there are the stories of shapeshifting animals who are much higher evolved than humans, but they choose to live as animals with advanced wisdom. There is a lot more to life than most of us likely would believe.

The argument that humans can't reincarnate back into animal bodies makes absolutely no sense to me. The more wisdom one has, the more options they have available.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: January 01, 2015 01:33AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

> I wonder if you exist at a higher plane and are
> contacting "us" from a lower dimension.

That is an interesting thing to ponder. Personally l feel l am not from a higher dimension because l see so many faults in myself, BUT l do know l was sent to Earth for some very special reasons to help mankind, so maybe I am somewhat of an older soul. One thing l do feel is that l have not spent many lives on this planet, but l know of about four previous lives, so maybe l visit this Earth from time to time to learn new lessons and now to hopefully impart some lessons. I knew from very young that l was very different and meant to live a very different path from most people. I knew from young that l was never meant to marry and spend much time being close to that special someone, l always knew I had been prepared for a particular role to help mankind. It was when l hit my mid 20's that they told me what my role on Earth was to be, but l didn't know the full extent of it until recent years, and l still think there is more they are going to reveal to me in the future. Everything they prepared me for has fit togeather perfectly, and if l was married with kids (I could have been) I would have never have been able to focus my energy on other people and have time to develop myself in the way l need to be. My inner self told me to keep away from lots of the fun stuff (a distraction) and to contemplete important things.

In hindsight, all my most miserable and challanging times have been the biggest blessings, because I used those terrible times to become the well shaped character that l am today in order to serve people properly.

Storm...l feel you are going through the same thing as l did. You will fight it and fight it like l did, but one day everything is going to click and fall into place. You are at the level where you realise many important things, and you are going through the junk and emotions that life throws at us, and soon l see enlightenment on the cards for you, l can feel it so strongly.

One thing l do strongly feel is that Earth is NOT my main home,l am only a visitor here.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 01:40AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 01, 2015 01:54AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> because I've been looking at
> etymologies.

I personally think you are playing with fire, but hopefully good lessons will be learned from this in future times. When you look into etymologies you look into man made ideas that don't represent the higher reality, and that is exactly what these apparent satanic high level freemason types do. They emphasise the importance of words and symbols because they they know how important deception is and keeping the truth away from people. Symbols can be easily used to manipulate minds into a person's agenda. We often know what these symbols are, but what about the hidden meaning,does that impact us?...apparently it does.

My friend Arthur Christian claims that some of the old bibliographies of the 1,700 - 1,800's had the `real' meaning of the English alfabet letters, and each letter represents a satanic idea (he claims he has an actual book). If we don't know it's meaning, can it effect us?...apparently so. To me there is a lot of black magic tied to manmade language, a curse, and these curses are said to be tied to lots of structured systems like courts, governments etc. I don't think this is a big problem if one is aware of the illusion of manmade systems because one can guard against the curse IMO.

Date: January 01, 2015 02:03AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

>
> I was also born under a "sacrificial" sign

The soul far surpasses any star signs. Star signs are only a very partial truth (cann effect body and mind imo), therfore not a full truth, and arguably a manmade science and therefore we are dabbling in nonsense appearing as truth which is satanism.

When we look to books for answers we will never find truth in most cases. If books were the answer to understanding things, many would all be further advanced because they have wisdom, BUT wisdom can never be taught, it must be grown into. There are no short cuts, wisdom can't be had on the cheap through books.

Storm: you believe it is a "sacrificial" sign because people are telling you this. There could be countless other reasons why you are experiencing tough times. Sometimes logic can work against us because the mind is easy tricked, therefore one must develop their inner awareness by seeing the light. Take it carefully Storm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 02:05AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 01, 2015 02:15AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I mean, there is no other way than for me to use
> my intellect, it seems to suggest that I don't use
> my intellect and well... just spend my days pretty
> much focused on nothing but Void/pitch blackness,

Nothing is only when you focus on illusions because truth doesn't exist when you focus on manmade ideas therefore it is nothing and darkness. When you read all these conspiracy sites,that is largely what you are doing...focussing on nothing that doesn't do anything.

Focussing on eating well and living a healthier lifestyle is always a good start.

> like an extreme ascetic lifestyle to the point
> that I don't even use my intellect, or my human
> vessel to use it to understand this life. Just..
> be like a worker ant/drone, meditate on
> nothingness all day and night. What you would call
> "light".

The cosmos is far from nothingness. Living on Earth and focussing on silly inane distractions (entertainments, many books etc) are nothingness, that's why most people don't have good intuition and spiritual sense...outside of some life experiences they are basically living in a nothing reality because their lives are cloaked in distraction.illusion.

Wish l could explain these things better, but the limitations of the dreaded manmade English language will never properly convey the most important concepts, but it is meant to be that way so ensure one is deep and developed. You can't have people taking short cuts to wisdom by reading books or the internet...things must be experienced and wisdom must be developed through one's soul, not through the mind and body (that last sentence is very important and powerful).

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables