Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Vallalar Vegan Diet
Date: January 01, 2015 02:25AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, I try to look for those "dark meanings" so
> as to not get trapped into them. I don't have any
> other way at this point as Im not guided 24/7 by
> "the light" as you say, so I have to use my
> intellect to learn.

Yes, maybe l get too ahead of myself at times. It is easy for me to say these things, but sometimes we seem to need to go through the muck before we can progress in the ways which l always talk about. We all have our ways of coming into wisdom, and the mind is the beginning of that point where it will eventually lead to situations where the `light' will present itself to you.

>
> Arthur Cristian would not have gotten to the
> understanding he has if it wasn't for using his
> intellect.

Yes, but it has also worked against Arthur. He has some of the best common sense and logic of an non enlightened man l have ever known, but he is missing a massive large chunk of the real picture....he lacks the spiritual understanding almost completely.

> I guess I might be the sacrificial lamb to this
> plane of existence.

Our lives are not set in stone, WE can change our future. The hard part is trying to find that `light' so you don't have to live in the mess that traps you.

Storm: can you meditate and concentrate your energy in asking for enlightenment and help from trustworthy beings. Be sincere and see what happens after a few months. Tell them what you want to do, the person you want to be, and try to work something out with them, but be sincere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 01, 2015 02:32AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

>
> If it wasn't for my intellect I would not have
> found about the raw vegan diet, nor the
> sproutarian diet, nor the higher fat path.

The key is to keep intellect in it's place and not be ruled by it. In various situations in the relative scheme of lives one can use intellect favourably, but when used unwisely it will devour you like a snake eating it's tail.

I use intellect too. I am not a big fan of it, but l accept that l live in an imperfect world and must use it to make the best of the situation we are in. Of course it will never lead to truth and ultimate perfection, but sometimes it has to be used. My intellect tells me to promote the science of sprouts, but l know that is not the ultimate truth, but we must use these things to deal with the current situation until we learn to surpass such low level thinking and living.

Date: January 01, 2015 02:36AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

>
> AS that is Exactly what happened to people it
> seems: their lives Have been set in stone.

People's lives only get set in stone when they lack wisdom. As long as people live to party, have ego, lie, have greed etc their lives will be virtually set in stone because those things are cutting themselves off from their true powers, so their ability to overcome stuations and exert power will be greatly limited. We can all change our destiny, but we get caught up in silly situations and lack awareness so we create a future that isn't so good.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: January 01, 2015 03:49AM

"The argument that humans can't reincarnate back into animal bodies makes absolutely no sense to me. The more wisdom one has, the more options they have available"

Self awareness, self consciousness is a basic demarcation that the soul cannot cross.
What will be your level of service when you move from that higher state into an animal body when you cannot consciously think.

It is like saying that a phd in physics after years of training would leave all he has learned to become a cat chasing butterflies. That is a huge lost.

Christ(Lord Maitreya) did not incarnate as Jesus, he overshadowed him for 3 years as he did later with Saint Patrick. Not at the level of the body. So much would have been lost if he incarnated as Jesus. But he was able to still operate at a higher plane and be Jesus at the level of his consciousness.

Animals do have their place but they are not humans. Moses in Genesis 1:27 made it clear. "He created him in his own image". A self aware, thinking being, that can conceptualize, dream, formulate, and create. You cannot leave all that to become a cat that needs to be fed. Nature would not want to spend so much resources to train you and then let you become a cat waiting for food.

We have to become consciously loving being, to have light and love radiate from our heart all of the time. That self awareness is never lost once you gained it.
You gained that awareness maybe through many incarnations, where would you save it if you became a cat?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 03:52AM by CommonSenseRaw.

Date: January 01, 2015 04:13AM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:

> It is like saying that a phd in physics after
> years of training would leave all he has learned
> to become a cat chasing butterflies. That is a
> huge lost.

It would be the choice one has earned. People choose to experience different things. A loss?...that is debatable.

> Animals do have their place but they are not
> humans. Moses in Genesis 1:27 made it clear. "He
> created him in his own image". A self aware,
> thinking being, that can conceptualize, dream,
> formulate, and create.

O.k, so the creator made man in heir's own image, but what might not have been mentioned in relation to animals? Were the people writing the bible trustworthy enough to tell many of the important things, or did they omit certain information??? Apparently the book you quote has been horribly distorted by wrong interpretations and agendas where much important information has been ommitted or distorted. It would be a mistake to think that a book has all the answers because they are prone to error, and we know the book does bring up many serious questions about it's credibility. I understand the good book only fleetingly has a hidden reference to reincarnation too, so what does that tell us? Can you see what l am getting at?

What about aliens, are they included to be in the creator's image?

Date: January 01, 2015 05:45AM

Let's leave the bible aside.

The question is where would you leave the knowledge you have gained when you downgrade to a cat?

It cannot fit into a cat, that huge wisdom you gained as an enlightened being.

It is like moving from a huge furnished house to a small studio.

You have to find some storage somewhere because in a cat body you do not need to think, conceptualize, create.

Date: January 01, 2015 06:56AM

When enlightened beings choose to incarnate into a physical HUMAN body, careful preparation is made in the choice of the family, the mother, so that the physical body will be adequate enough in the manifestation of the full potentialities of that soul. Proper nutrition and many other elements must be present so that the sacred centers or chakras will develop quickly so that the soul can function in its full potentialities even as a child. Angels may get involved in that work. The point is to minimize the loss in downgrading to a lower quality vehicle so that a higher purpose can be achieved on earth. It is a sacrifice they are making to help us.
How can they help us in the body of a cat?
They could pursue their evolution in other planets or galaxies but remain on earth to help us so when there so much suffering on earth, why would an enlightened soul waste his time being a cat?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 07:06AM by CommonSenseRaw.

Date: January 01, 2015 09:52AM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
> When enlightened beings choose to incarnate into a
> physical HUMAN body, careful preparation is made
> in the choice of the family, the mother, so that
> the physical body will be adequate enough in the
> manifestation of the full potentialities of that
> soul. Proper nutrition and many other elements
> must be present so that the sacred centers or
> chakras will develop quickly so that the soul can
> function in its full potentialities even as a
> child. Angels may get involved in that work. The
> point is to minimize the loss in downgrading to a
> lower quality vehicle so that a higher purpose can
> be achieved on earth. It is a sacrifice they are
> making to help us.
> How can they help us in the body of a cat?
> They could pursue their evolution in other planets
> or galaxies but remain on earth to help us so when
> there so much suffering on earth, why would an
> enlightened soul waste his time being a cat?

I hope to get back to this if l can, but what l will need to do is find a good combination of words to explain this concept properly. My writing in the last couple of days has been rushed and l have not taken the time to explain things near as well as l could have.

Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: January 01, 2015 05:59PM

TSM, I personally do believe that you are spiritually advanced and in higher plane, I agree we should not waste time in Sutras but true Master is not the one you have in mind/realized.

Master is beyond imagination and human intelligence.

TaComfortable masters like Osho, Ravi Shankar, Eckhert Tolle, Light & Sound meditation masters etc., lives a very luxury life when compared to True living masters in South India.

I highly recommend you to visit living master's in Tamil Nadu, India to get a true understanding of higher plane spirituality.

If you do not believe me , please visit Edward and Litsa,NL (soonyata.home.xs4all.nl) they live very closer to you or a phone call will help and know about master's who overcome all 5 senses and live with compassion on all sentinels and not live on maya.

A living Master should have conquered all 96 Tattwas and should not teach any meditation and he/she should teach only one thing , Love, Love every one, drop all your ideas and judgement on others.

He/She should not be running living in mansion and not approachable to public.

A mere look of a living Master should convert a human and animal to a Vegan.

A true master is capable of feeding vegan food to animals as well.

A true master has capability to heal and control 5 elements of life and they should never real that in public.

When a master should shows external outer space/planets through initiation it is just a day dream it doesn't change an individuals character. Moreover that individual accumulates ego that he can see outer space/planets/galaxies through his meditation practices , that in turn adds ego /maya to students existence.

students keep saying that he practiced light and sound for 20 years and see wonders of life closed but still his heart is not pure , it is filled with little bit of hatred, jealous, cunningness etc.,

when he sees the the space , galaxies and planets and galaxies with open eyes with out meditation but with mere universal brotherhood true understanding that we all are one athma then that is real spiritual progress.

Or atleast when the students sees other creatures in outerspace/galaxies and tried to help them in their difficult situation , that student is a great progressor.

what we see with eyes closed is just Maya World, its a trick of our own mind, Maya is all powerful and created by Master itself to not to let us know the real Truth.

If every one knows the absolute Truth, Earth may come to still, none of us will work, so Master , made this Maya and Evil objects/persons to be in this Earthly game , according to one's own's karma.

although I eat raw food, can never go back to cooked food, some time I feel that I made a mistake, Please visit any ashram in India , they don't serve sprouts , saints want to accumulate less karma so they eat very less cooked food may be a cup for a day , little steamed, as Storm said , only little heat can kill all the parasites and release nutrition from grains/veggies/leaves/herbs.

I also agree that very very few grains/veggies/leaves/herbs should be eaten raw.

[nutritionfacts.org]

[nutritionfacts.org]

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 01, 2015 09:49PM

Ramaman wrote:
A mere look of a living Master should convert a human and animal to a Vegan.

Tai:
Ramanan, if this is true, tell us who this is. It is so easy to look at thousands of people at once. A person could go into a stadium and look around and suddenly, a whole stadium would become vegans. I don't mean to disrespect you. Please explain what you mean and who are you referring to. Thank you.

I have two turtles and they love fruit, but they also eat snails and worms. I used to have a snail overgrowth in my garden until I got my turtles. I would feel so horrible putting the snails in the garbage can. When I got my turtles, I would then just put the snails in their pen. Overtime, they got the snail population under control, and then when I allowed a mama opposum to live in the garden, the snails disappeared completely. Also I am pretty sure that the opposums eat the dead mice that my cats kill (the cats won't eat them).

There is a book called the Holy Megillah, read by the Essene Nazarenes, and the book paints a picture that the whole world was meant to be vegetarian, including humans and animals. It sounds like heaven to me, but on planet earth, I simply cannot fathom how ecological balance could be maintained if everything was vegetarian. (Just think of the ocean and all the obligate carnivores. What are the fish going to eat, if not other fish, except for the vegetarian fish? There is not enough vegetation available to feed all the fish in the ocean.)

Little Tyke, a vegetarian lioness, lived on milk, eggs, grains and grass. But in order to feed Tyke, humans had to cook her food and feed her. So, I can see that humans' pets could be vegetarian, but I have a hard time imagining the whole world like this.

So, if a master COULD do this, would the world be better or worse?

Ramanan wrote:
A living Master should have conquered all 96 Tattwas and should not teach any meditation

Tai:
I agree with the first part, but not the second part. Meditation can be used to heal the body. "Should not" is a strong phase, implying that meditation is bad.

Look at Christian preachers. Some Christian preachers were given the gift to heal. They didn't need to practice meditation to increase their energy...special select ones just got the energy instantly (and not just Christians, but also from other practices, even qigong masters). FOr some, at first they were good, but later became greedy and couldn't get enough donations. So, we see that cultivation of the heart is difficult whether a person practices meditation or not.

Anyway, Ramanan, what are you saying? Are you saying that one should not meditate but spend one's extra time in feeding the poor, and through feeding the poor, one's heart will be purified?

What if a person is injured and can't move, isn't that a good time to learn meditation?

Ramanan:
students keep saying that he practiced for 20 years but still his heart is not pure , it is filled with little bit of hatred, jealous, cunningness etc.,

Tai:
I agree. A person can get distracted with meditation or actions as a way to not deal with their issues. At the same time, it does take time and years to get rid of attachments and NOT practicing meditation is no guarantee that getting rid of attachments is going to happen any faster. Sometimes meditation can actually be practice and conditioning to calm the mind.
But I have also seen people engaged in spiritual activities, like meditation that think they have been cultivating for X number of years, but they have still ignored to resolve their major character flaws. But people like that sometimes have too much stubborness to change, even if you remove their spiritual activities, like meditation. They can hear the master say to care about all sentient beings, but still their heart does not open.

Date: January 01, 2015 10:20PM

ramanan Wrote:
> TSM, I personally do believe that you are
> spiritually advanced and in higher plane, I agree
> we should not waste time in Sutras but true Master
> is not the one you have in mind/realized.

Good to see you here ramanan.

>
> Master is beyond imagination and human
> intelligence.

So true. They way they operate is completely beyond our understanding, we know hardly anything.

> TaComfortable masters like Osho, Ravi Shankar,
> Eckhert Tolle, Light & Sound meditation masters
> etc., lives a very luxury life when compared to
> True living masters in South India.

Yes, got to be careful which master you choose. Many call themselves masters but are as troubled as anyone else and can't help you reach the 5th level. Many `so called' masters can only deliver to 3rd level apparently.

>
> I highly recommend you to visit living master's in
> Tamil Nadu, India to get a true understanding of
> higher plane spirituality.
>
> If you do not believe me , please visit Edward and
> Litsa,NL (soonyata.home.xs4all.nl) they live very
> closer to you or a phone call will help and know
> about master's who overcome all 5 senses and live
> with compassion on all sentinels and not live on
> maya.

I have always wanted to visit those types of people and learn more. It would be great to live with them and meditate all day.

> A mere look of a living Master should convert a
> human and animal to a Vegan.

So true!!! I know a bunch of people who were easily able to become vegan when enlightened. I know a bunch of people who feed their meat eating pets vegan food with NO consequences at all. I know a master who feeds their meat eating animals vegan food. Now, IF most people fed their dogs/cats etc vegan they would become deficient and get sick, but not so with people enlightened by a master.

Then there was the story of a vegan Lion. If this is true, there are lessons in it. Who was this Lion,l bet heir was an old soul who came here to teach us partly awakened people something. The Lion story tells us many important things about the planet and animals. Can all animals be vegan?...under the right circumstances they probably could, but not in this world with all the dark energy interfering. Of course the current food chain has developed to deal with this darkness we face, but the food chain issue is a highly complex concept to get one's head around, and l am not even going to attempt to delve into these issues any further on a public forum because it will sound far too mind blowing.

>
> A true master is capable of feeding vegan food to
> animals as well.

Definitely!!!

>
> A true master has capability to heal and control 5
> elements of life and they should never real that
> in public.

True. It goes way further than that too. Certain high level beings beyond imagination have a direct connection to God and have actually had permission to alter parts of the universes and creates new planets and solar systems to fit under God's management scheme of things. Most beings in the cosmos apparently will never get that type of power or permission, but apparently some extremely high level beings are able to do so. That blows my mind sky high.

And apparently there was a big bang that started much of the universe, BUT there was a universe before the current universe which is far older, and it is is cealed off where-by very few spirits can enter.

>
> When a master should shows external outer
> space/planets through initiation it is just a day
> dream it doesn't change an individuals character.
> Moreover that individual accumulates ego that he
> can see outer space/planets/galaxies through his
> meditation practices , that in turn adds ego /maya
> to students existence.

Yes! We all have these capablities when we are ready, so we have no need to have ego. We are no more special than anyone else, and if you have ego you think you are more special, so this causes a disconnect from oneness. Ego is a sick condition of the soul...it is revolting.

>
> students keep saying that he practiced light and
> sound for 20 years and see wonders of life closed
> but still his heart is not pure , it is filled
> with little bit of hatred, jealous, cunningness
> etc.,

Interesting.

> what we see with eyes closed is just Maya World,
> its a trick of our own mind, Maya is all powerful
> and created by Master itself to not to let us know
> the real Truth.

YES YES YES!!! I've tried to explain this to people, but very few people understand it. You stated it perfectly. People say they can handle the truth, but l say that none of us except high level beings are able to handle the truth. I can't handle the truth because it is too mind blowing - the spirits will test you all the time and they will wipe your mind regularly because you can't handle what you have experienced. I like to think l can handle anything l experience, but the stuff out there is so bizarre that no ordinary or more advanced human can handle it.

>
> If every one knows the absolute Truth, Earth may
> come to still, none of us will work, so Master ,
> made this Maya and Evil objects/persons to be in
> this Earthly game , according to one's own's
> karma.

Yes. The Earth is not designed for that type of living, it is one of the tougher schools of learning. The Earth is an excellent school and the karma system and maya being part of God is pure perfection that can't be surpassed because it keeps structure to the cosmos so future advancement takes place. It we have no maya, life would decline morally and spiritually because there would be no consequences for anything and the cosmos would become the worst version of hell over time imo.

Of course evil is bad, but it exists for a reason. I better not say anymore, people can't handle the idea and will think l love maya, just like some people have said on this forum. Sometimes we need to keep things to ourselves or only share with certain enlightened people.

> Please visit any ashram in India , they
> don't serve sprouts , saints want to accumulate
> less karma so they eat very less cooked food may
> be a cup for a day , little steamed, as Storm said

To me there is more to this idea than you state.

Are you still eating the sprouts?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 10:25PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 01, 2015 11:12PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

> Everything is cold, everyone is cold. everyone
> attacks me. everyone blames me. i am truly alone
> in this world.

I have been with you in spirit most days for the last few years Storm, and you know l have really tried to help as best as l can with the limited time l have. I truely want you to rise up, but there is mind clutter which is currently stopping you.

Storm...it may be time to throw the mind clutter out the door and start again with new ideas. Forget about darkness, evil and any restrictions you may have, just focus on eating well and try to keep away from the negative talk on the internet, that is a good start.

No everyone is bad, there are good people out there that want to see people succeed. Not everyone wants to trick other people, that is a silly thing to want to do.

Storm: your negative thinking is sewing your destiny because your energies are attracting the dark energies, and this will make it so much harder for you. It's time for a new beginning Storm.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 11:14PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: January 02, 2015 12:01AM

TSM, you are truly a higher level plan personal, I do eat sprouts spinning smiley sticking its tongue out and enjoy it.
I like raw mung bean sprouts and raw almonds but intuitively I feel sprouts of chick pea needs to be definitely steamed

Storm, I too feel alone some time , its ally cyclical due to change in state of us moving from thamasam to rajasam to sathveegam.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 02, 2015 12:31AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
... and the only
> way out is to commit suicide.

Have you ever thought what it must be like for every cell in your body and all of your good colonies of bacteria to know that however well they do their job trying to keep you alive all you do is ignore them and constantly complain about how you are going to kill them all?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 02, 2015 12:32AM

Not all disagreement should be considered as attacks.

What make the forum interesting is that we have different experiences life style and background.

Sometimes we have strong held views and when we get challenged we feel attacked.

Maybe our strong held views have to be re examined.

I understand that there some whose purpose is to attack.

The attitude that I was trying to help and people are not appreciative is a lack of humility.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 02, 2015 05:00AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > THeSt0rm Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > ... and the only
> > > way out is to commit suicide.
> >
> > Have you ever thought what it must be like for
> > every cell in your body and all of your good
> > colonies of bacteria to know that however well
> > they do their job trying to keep you alive all
> you
> > do is ignore them and constantly complain about
> > how you are going to kill them all?
>
> Thats what I get from everyone else as well.
>
> I'm marred to an extreme where I've got no other
> choice. Everything is a bunch of lies. This world
> is nothing but a vampyre, once you're alone they
> eat you alive.

I don't think you actually believe this. If everything is a bunch of lies, why are you here asking questions? After all, it would be pointless.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 02, 2015 08:31PM

Ramanan wrote:
A living Master should not teach any meditation and he/she should teach only one thing , Love, Love every one, drop all your ideas and judgement on others.

Tai:
Ramanan, what are you talking about? In item #2 below, it is instruction on meditation, and this is your current guru, is he not?

In the introductory book, "Vallalar Messenger of Grace-light" on page 135, Vallalar writes (unless it was the translator in his own words):

"Have some knowledge about meditation and prayer and some experience of
contemplation.
The practice of Divine self enquiry is a combination of prayer, meditation and silence or
contemplation. I would try to explain what I mean by this.
1) The Divine enquiry is like a prayer, you are not enquiring to yourself but to the Divine Arut Perum Jothi, because you are addressing yourself to Him, it is a prayer. You must put yourself in a situation where you are begging the higher force to give you an answer, you are becoming vulnerable and your heart is opening.

2) You must stay in your Divine manifestation, maintaining a high vibration; this is possible if you remain concentrated in the present moment so you can become receptive. This is meditation.

3) As you get deeper into the practice you inner heat and vibration as grown to
such extend that there is no more effort of concentration. You are immerging
with Divine Grace Light, in this moment the presence of the enquiry and the
silence for the answers come by themselves. This is Divine contemplation with
Divine self enquiry."

Tai:
Ramanan, what do you think of the buddha boy (aka Maha Sambodhi Dharma Sanha) sitting in meditation under a tree for six years from age 15-21, starting in the year 2005? His Tapas moved masses of people to become vegetarian. In his area, there was a problem with animal sacrifice on an ongoing basis. A little boy speaking out against animal sacrifice didn't mean much, but it did when he sat in meditation for years and still grew during those formative years. It meant something when he was bit by poisonous snakes and even fire encircled him but still he didn't leave. Finally he melted some hearts.

Date: January 02, 2015 09:57PM

Tai Wrote:
> Ramaman wrote:
> A mere look of a living Master should convert a
> human and animal to a Vegan.
>
> Tai:
> Ramanan, if this is true, tell us who this is. It
> is so easy to look at thousands of people at once.
> A person could go into a stadium and look around
> and suddenly, a whole stadium would become vegans.
> I don't mean to disrespect you. Please explain
> what you mean and who are you referring to. Thank
> you.

Apparently it does not work that way quite so simply. Sure a master can greatly help beings become and stay vegan, and they can elevate the energy of the world to create a more vegetarian/vegan world, but they specifically can't/won't convert all people to veganism when directly in their presence. But what they can do is open one's pineal gland if one happens to look into their eyes. For eg, if a master is walking down the street and a person looks into their eyes they will have an activated pineal gland, BUT that does not mean that person will instantly change, however the seed has been planted in that person and good things can come of it if that person is ready for the next step of progression.

Vegan planets and meat eating planets

I understand and do believe that there are basically three type of planets in a dietary sense.

1). People who are entirely vegan on many planets. These planets are the higher evolved planets and live in peace and a high spiritual connection. There is no dark energy from meat eating to cause the problems we have on Earth.

2). People are are half meat eating and half vegetarian/vegan populations. Our planet is like that, and despite all the bad stuff going on, there is lots of good stuff and hope for the future. Many people on this planet have compassion, have some love and sense that there is a spirit world. Becoming vegan in this world is no way near as powerful as becoming vegan in all vegan planets because the dark energies from meat eating brings on other dark energies and they all build up, so much of the benefit we get from veganism on Earth is limited.

3). People who are entirely meat eaters. These people solely live for materialism, are proud with massive ego. Spirituality, superstition and religion is taboo and will have you killed. They have no concept of love, not even among families l believe. Their sole purpose is to wheel and deal to get the most for themselves.

-----

Apparently Venus was a planet with life a long long time before Mars and Earth ever had life (I think). All people on Venus ate meat and vegetarianism was unheard of. The people on Venus were highly technologically advanced, and money and materialism and self was the center of their beliefs and actions. Spiritual people and masters came to be non existant there because they were immediately killed if suspected of having spiritual beliefs because these things were looked down upon. In time no higher souls chose to reincarnate there to help the planet. Eventually the dark energies of the planet destroyed it, but the people on Venus didn't even attempt to use wisdom to turn things around because they had no wisdom at all.

Apparently everyone living inside the hollow Earth is vegan. This is what my spiritual master has said, and they used to teach spiritual practise inside the hollow earth for quite some time.

I think the people on Mars are all vegan also, but it took the destroying of the outer planet to wake them up and give them wisdom.

It is said that the Earth may become fully vegan within 20 years

It is said that the high level spirits are helping the Earth convert over to plant eating by raising the energy of the planet. It has been said the world will be vegan within 20 years, but l am not sure l believe it because we have a long way to go, but technology seems good enough to be able to make vegan meals which now taste like meat, and when people convert over to this it will greatly expand the consciousness of mankind which will likely lead to people repopulating forests and growing their own food in time.

Pretty interesting stuff to think about eh?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2015 10:06PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 02, 2015 11:33PM

"Pretty interesting stuff to think about eh?"

Absolutely, I love reading about hollow Earth and hollow Mars and definitely believe there are beings inside both. Most people likely believe that would be nonsense or insanity, but that's fine. I think lots of very interesting things are completely unbeknownst to humanity.

It would be nice if Earth was all vegan within two decades but I have a really hard time imagining that happening. Seems like there would have to be some type of colossal awakening on Earth in order for that to take place.

Date: January 02, 2015 11:52PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "Pretty interesting stuff to think about eh?"
>
> Absolutely, I love reading about hollow Earth and
> hollow Mars and definitely believe there are
> beings inside both. Most people likely believe
> that would be nonsense or insanity, but that's
> fine. I think lots of very interesting things are
> completely unbeknownst to humanity.

I only mention the tame stuff,if l talked about the stuff l really wanted too everyone would think l am insane. Even talking about these things is pushing the limits.

>
> It would be nice if Earth was all vegan within two
> decades but I have a really hard time imagining
> that happening. Seems like there would have to be
> some type of colossal awakening on Earth in order
> for that to take place.

Apparently there is and it is going to grow. It is said that if there wasn't high level beings watching this planet it would have been destroyed like Venus a long time ago. They want us to become cosmic adults and need to help us because we have a lot of potential,so they are helping us.

A nuclear wipeout will never occur and an astroid will never wipe out the Earth either, we have many eyes on this planet and `they' are protecting us.

Now...there is said to be even bigger news than any of that....something very special has been granted to nearly all humans recently regarding their after-life. I better not say anymore because people will go nuts, but we will be given something unimaginable to pave the way for a vegan planet. I will just say that most humans are to be elevated one level above there current standing after the death of the current body, this, l believe, may pave the way to a vegan planet because we are now going to have a much higher influx of more evolved people coming to this planet. NOW...you say things can't work that way. Well, l say to you that things normally can't work that way, BUT in this situation the universal councel have got togeather and have permission from heaven to use their powers to assist us.

Currently most humans are said to be a high 1st level or low second (not much more than that). Basically we are not much conscious than animals, we know hardly anything. So you will see various humans reaching 3rd level after this life and reincarnating back here, and THAT is going to completely change the eneregy of the planet.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: January 03, 2015 12:12AM

"Apparently there is and it is going to grow. It is said that if there wasn't high level beings watching this planet it would have been destroyed like Venus a long time ago. They want us to become cosmic adults and need to help us because we have a lot of potential,so they are helping us."

That would be nice, I've felt that there is a massive awakening going on but thought it would still take a long time to make significant changes. Hopefully it's true that we'll all be vegan within 20 years.

Date: January 03, 2015 12:13AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

> Well if Earth does become vegan hopefully it's not
> the wrong type. You know how the dark side
> reverses truth so effectively it looks like truth
> but it aint. Like, hopefully its not GMO or
> soylent green type of veganism.

As more people become vegan and elevate the planet, all the GMO and processed rubbish will go by the wayside imo. In time people will gravitate towards whole foods and lots of raw. But in the immediate transition to veganism people may still do GMO and processed food until the Earth's energies really start to snowball. A fruitarian world in thsee circustances is also imaginable, and in time the sprouted foods would not be needed. Now...people will say that fruitarianism is practically impossible on this planet,and l say that in this current world it is, but on a higher level Earth many things will change and the Earth will not resemble anything as we currently know. Never say never!

>
> I seem to have no choice but to be a skeptic in
> all my life and probably have to die because I've
> seem so much that I'm on guard all the time.

You'll be o.k Storm.

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> That would be nice, I've felt that there is a
> massive awakening going on but thought it would
> still take a long time to make significant
> changes. Hopefully it's true that we'll all be
> vegan within 20 years.

Many people are looking into veganism and vegetarianism and alternative lifestyles. Even if many people fail on vegan diets, it doesn't matter too much because the seed has been planted as a result of their developing consciousness. One day they will be able to live on a vegan diet.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2015 12:23AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 03, 2015 12:25AM

"Many people are looking into veganism and vegetarianism and alternative lifestyles. Even if many people fail on vegan diets, it doesn't matter too much because the seed has been planted as a result of their developing consciousness. One day they will be able to live on a vegan diet."

So what do you think is going to ultimately happen here on Earth? That we become a highly spiritually advanced planet and then start helping out other beings with problems we previously experienced? How do you think hollow Earth would react to the rest of the planet becoming more enlightened?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 03, 2015 12:38AM

There will be peace on earth.
No war
No ISIS
No Rape
Love will be the law.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2015 12:38AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: January 03, 2015 12:52AM

jtprindl Wrote:

> So what do you think is going to ultimately happen
> here on Earth?

We are going to rise up, have peace, become raw vegan and live in a paradise world eventually.

>That we become a highly spiritually
> advanced planet and then start helping out other
> beings with problems we previously experienced?

No, we will keep away from those worlds because it is not our business, and these places are not desirable to be at. It's not our place to teach other planets, certain high level beings have that role.

The Hollow Earth folks and Martians watch us destroy each other and NEVER intervene. If they tried to give us wisdom, we would reject it because we are not at the level to deeply understand and feel the wisdom.

> How do you think hollow Earth would react to the
> rest of the planet becoming more enlightened?

The people from the Hollow Earth know we are unwise so most of them never come to the surface because the pollution and dark energy is too intense. The master said that when we evolve to a high enough level, the Hollow Earth people will make themselves known and they may choose to live on the surface and/or we will have the option of living in the Hollow Earth. We will all be one happy family.

When we evolve to a certain point we will become aware of many alien races, they will no longer hide. Actually, many aliens look exactly like us and walk around, and Mr Kearns knows some of them. This is stuff people don't broadcast to the world for obvious reasons. Imagine telling humans you are an alien or meet with aliens, people can't handle that. I could have been introduced to these aliens by Mr Kearns, but l have better things to do...l am too busy. We are the aliens and the aliens are us, so no big deal. These aliens are quite different, very spiritual and aware and psychic. I don't like using the world "alien", it is so wrong.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2015 01:03AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 03, 2015 01:08AM

"Actually, many aliens look exactly like us and walk around"

How prevalent do you think that is? Do you think most people encounter them everyday without even knowing? What would their purpose be for trying to look human? Do you think many enlightened dark beings know about the alleged impending awakening?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2015 01:09AM by jtprindl.

Date: January 03, 2015 10:57PM

Btw, the world going vegan within 20 years is still not set in stone because there are too many unpredictable factors which could interfere with that.

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> How prevalent do you think that is?

The Earth is a pretty busy place teaming with various dimensions for beings to come and go. I am not sure how many aliens on Earth look like us, but l suspect quite a few. We shouldn't think this is our planet, it belongs to many beings and aliens l suspect.

> Do you think most people encounter them everyday without even knowing?

Of course.

>What would their purpose be for trying to look human?

Many of them are designed that way, the same as we are. I am not at liberty to comment any further on this because some things must not be talked about with other people in order to avoid dire consequences.

Makes me wonder if some of the wierd looking aliens here are shapeshifting into human form so they are not discovered. Probably too, but just guessing.

>Do you think many enlightened dark beings know about the alleged impending awakening?

Yes, but regardless, there are beings who will try to stop the awakening, + bad habits of humans can stop other humans making progress due to intervention of astral spirits making mischeif.

www.thesproutarian.com

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables