Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: acupuncture
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 11, 2015 02:05PM

Few quotes from Yogi Berra for a smile after a fight.

"I really didn't say everything I said"

"It's déjà vu all over again"

"The future ain't what it used to be."

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

"It gets late early out there."

"It ain't over 'til it's over."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: clank72 ()
Date: February 14, 2015 09:31PM

Here's what I know...

First of all I agree with John Rose regarding Stephen Barrett. This guy goes by the book and only leans on Scientific "Proven" medicine. Right. The same "medicine" that kills 90,000 thousand people per year in the United states alone. NO-THANK-YOU. Quack Watch is a brutal bash against "alternative" healing including many methods that have worked for myself and many on this forum.

How did I make my liver spots vanish? From a placebo? No, from "un-proven" healing methods.

The more I stay away from the "science" the healthier I become.

Not much to say about this acupuncture thing except for...

My grandmother tried everything under the sun to quit smoking after 60 years. After one session at an acupuncturist, she never thought about smoking again. And an older friend of mine did the same thing and never smoked again. These were DIE hard smokers too.

Placebo effect? Maybe it is. But it worked.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 06, 2015 06:16PM

[healthypets.mercola.com]
Acupuncture and the Bright Red Black Lab
April 05, 2015 | 10,974 views
By Dr. Becker

Highlighting the Healer: Dr. Becker Interviews Holistic Veterinarians
28:16 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Download Interview Transcript
[mercola.fileburst.com]

Story at-a-glance
• Dr. Caroline Pattie is the only holistic practitioner at a four-doctor veterinary clinic. She is a huge advocate of acupuncture and has seen it work near-miracles. She plans to add more tools to her veterinary toolbox with other hands-on healing modalities
• Dr. Gerald Buchoff attended veterinary school in India. In his practice back in the U.S., he evolved from conventional to more holistic modalities gradually, while also serving as President and in other positions for the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
• Dr. Christina Chambreau graduated from veterinary school in 1980 with virtually no exposure to holistic or alternative therapies. By 1988, her veterinary practice was 100 percent homeopathic. She advises pet guardians to ask lots of questions of their vets, keep vaccinations to a minimum, and avoid processed pet food

I’m at the AHVMA conference today, chatting with holistic veterinarians as part of my Highlighting the Healer interview series.

[healthypets.mercola.com]

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables