Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Freelee gone off the deep end?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 14, 2015 04:27PM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually that's exactly what you told him to do.
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 5205#msg-255205 - "GIVE others YOUR empathy/love,
> and stop being a selfish coward. or just kill
> yourself LIKE YOU PROMISED and spare me the
> melodrama."
>

In other words, DO what you say you are going to do.
be a man of your word.
That's not me telling him to kill himself, that's me telling him that it's a good idea to mean what you say and say what you mean.
Has nothing to do with me wanting him to kill himself
or giving him the idea that he should kill himself.
It was a response to him saying that he was going to kill himself EVERY day for months.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 14, 2015 05:07PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Various things about the recent videos don't
> > add
> > > up and bring up serious questions. I am not
> > going
> > > to make it my place to comment any further on
> > that
> > > because it is none of my business. I wish her
> > well
> > > and hope she can get back on track.
> > >
> > > Lots of people seem to be able to sense
> things
> > are
> > > not so good. Things have changed, the vibe
> > isn't
> > > so good now.

> > Turn off the sound on her latest video and
> watch.
> > Eyes are going dead...
> >
> > "All men should get a Vasectomy and parents need
> a
> > license to breed"
> >
> > [www.youtube.com]
>

> Now turn off the sound of this newest insufferably
> condescending durianrider youtube video and notice
> how his left eye appears to be sinking back into
> his head in that ageing high fruit raw vegan
> typical way. To spare you watching the whole
> dreadful thing just stop at around 2:20 to see
> what I'm talking about. Interesting how freelee's
> right eye is sinking as durian's left eye is
> sinking!
>
> "Fullyraw Or Fullyfake "
>
> [www.youtube.com]

I just saw a picture of the Amtrack train engineer who allegedly went 107 miles per hour around a curve and crashed that train killing and maiming so many people out east. He has that same weird eye sinking back into his head look going on I've pointed out on this thread's bike riders.
On the engineer it was his left eye that looks like it's sinking, just like on durian.

It certainly was train wreck of a week for those with that distinction it seems. Maybe the devil is calling in his debts...

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 14, 2015 06:59PM

SueZ:
On the engineer it was his left eye that looks like it's sinking, just like on durian.

Tai:
I don't see the point in nitpicking anyone's looks, who is not claiming dietary and physical perfection and purity.

Once upon a time, Durianrider would buy tons of containers of blueberries and eat them all himself in one single day. The cost was something like $80, as I remember. Then, later, to reach the more common person, he would demonstrate eating a whole bag of cooked brown rice, which more could afford. The same with Freelee. Which is better for eye health, rice or blueberries? It no longer became about achieving the most succulent skin, but it became about spreading a manageable vegan diet to the masses.

Freelee is living with two ticking time bombs. Eventually, they are going to affect her health and her looks. What the vegan world can do for her is to learn to accept her no matter how she looks and send her the message that what matters most is her heart and her health, not her appearance. Obsessing about her looks is the last thing she needs in the world.

I am not singling Freelee out by saying that. I have two amalgam fillings in my teeth from childhood. We live in a world that just picks away at one's health and appearance. To be truly healthy is to not obsess over aging and to not hurt one's body for the sake of "beauty". And also, if Life has dealt one a major blow to their health and body, such as amputation, loss of an organ, circumcision or an embarrassing scar, to take it in stride and focus on the positive, not on the loss.

If people in the raw vegan community could accept Lou's message of forgiveness, everyone would let bygones be bygones.

The only people that really are up for physical scrutiny are those that claim sort of near dietary perfection and physical fitness: Kristina and John Rose, Doug Graham, Robert Lockhart, Anne Osborne, Lou Corona and Brian Clement and Ann Wigmore, etc. But even when scrutinizing someone's health and appearance, you have to consider the constitution they already had before the dietary change. Plus you have to factor in stress, injuries, and pollution, etc. Diet is only one part of a person's health.

I never heard Durianrider ever say he was using sugar for his beauty, looks and strong bones. It seems a result of living in expensive Australia and coming down off a fruitarian lifestyle. That's just my guess.

Date: May 14, 2015 07:04PM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> Yeah fresh. Zues should be the very last person in
> the world to criticize someone's appearance.

I'm not criticizing I'm making an observation of a physical feature's change and wondering what the cause of it is. Two different things.

Her
> face would scare a werewolf back to a human. All
> the fat in the world cannot put her symmetry back
> together again, lol.

Keep amusing only yourself with your grade school level humor but, as you well know, you have neither ever seen me in person nor have you ever seen a picture of me. So, as you also well know, you are but another of the many puffed up "ends justifies the means" high fruit vegan liars laying in wait around here to pounce on views or viewer you feel threaten your high fruit religious cult, or something. So it's time you learned that lieing is bad for your soul, too. Why not come clean and at least admit you have no idea what I look like? Are you man enough to admit the truth about that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2015 07:06PM by SueZ.

Date: May 14, 2015 07:20PM

Tai Wrote:
> Tai:
> I don't see the point in nitpicking anyone's
> looks, who is not claiming dietary and physical
> perfection and purity.

I'm sorry that you misunderstand. I've tried to explain.

There are at least 40 reasons I have found online so far that could be responsible for what I have pointed out. I was hoping that you might know of some traditional Chinese face reading info that might be useful but I guess that is a specialty apart from the ones you know of. There are several nutrition deficiencies that could be responsible. I have also read many complaints about this happening to people after they have had corrective eye surgery. Once again, I am NOT talking about superficial things like tricks of the light or eyebrow cosmetics or other fluffery. I am talking about something that very may well have to do with diet and could be an important diagnostic subtlety that is being overlooked.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 14, 2015 07:47PM

SueZ wrote
I was hoping that you might know of some traditional Chinese face reading info that might be useful

Tai:
You can't diagnose someone from a distance without asking them any questions, unless you are using clairvoyance.

Being left handed or right handed can affect the arms and face. IF someone has a bad tooth, they might chew on one side. Robert Morse is brilliant at explaining the lymphatic system connection. Regarding TCM, all the meridians can be accessed directly or indirectly around the eyes. There are so many variables.

Being forced to wear a bra all the time is very unhealthy for the lymphatic system, not to mention for the spine. Microcosms are present all over the body: the eyes, the hands, the ears, the feet, etc. Microcosms reveal imbalances throughout the whole system.

The possibilities are endless. Something as little as a shot of anasthesia in the wrong place in the mouth can cause chronic numbness and affect the meridians and even affect an eye.

Date: May 14, 2015 08:25PM

"Tai:
You can't diagnose someone from a distance without asking them any questions, unless you are using clairvoyance."

Sorry then. I was hoping you were further along on that front.
I can't reasonably expect anyone who isn't to be alarmed I guess.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: May 14, 2015 10:48PM

Suez," as you well know, you have neither ever seen me in person nor have you ever seen a picture of me."

I have seen a picture of you but I had to look at it through a mirror because I didn't want to be turned into stone.

Date: May 14, 2015 10:57PM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> Suez," as you well know, you have neither ever
> seen me in person nor have you ever seen a picture
> of me."
>
>
> I have seen a picture of you but I had to look at
> it through a mirror because I didn't want to be
> turned into stone.

Lies,lies,lies that's all you have #. Move along now - back to that major "History Channel" project you landed, lol.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2015 11:00PM by SueZ.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 15, 2015 02:21AM

[www.youtube.com]

Suze I say that last video you posted fully raw or fully fake and I had to listen to it. Is he saying marketing your business is fake? AND he credits him and Freelea for making the pie big for Kristina's business.
He looks like he is in the mall high end shopping? His real energy of who he is comes out, verbally abusing Kristina, a young girl who does so much to inspire young little girls, my daughter follows her and loves her bright colors and great looking raw food. He talks too much. I dont care what he thinks. All I care about is raw vegan foods, this is just like some guy hating on some girl to me. Suez arent you scared he is going to make a video smearing you? For posting these? I would be scared, he goes after everyone. I see it now.

Date: May 15, 2015 02:54AM

I don't know why D.R has to keep on bringing up the Christina issue. Assuming she didn't want to help him with things...so what, people promise stuff all the time and then back down, it is one of the down sides of human nature. Time to get over it. I've been lied to and tricked too, no big deal. It's not right, but why let it bother you.

So what if she has a privileged life and has been helped. She seems to work hard in her business like everyone else does. She doesn't need to work at a supermarket because she is busy doing the important work she is already doing by working in the health food industry. If she is fake like many claim, so what!!!...that is an issue she will have to deal with if that is true....karma will always bite those that act less than ideally, no-one gets awayt with anything in this universe.

If people want to act poorly, let them! If people want to lie, let them! If people want to use others, let them. If people want to have ego, let them. The key is not to let ourselves sink to these low levels by being dumb.

The human race have pretty low standards of conduct, so if you don't expect too much from people you will never be disappointed. I don't expect much from most people, but l expect much from ME. I don't care if others muck up, but l do care if l muck up. We can't control and look after other people's mind, so why should we care what they think, we can only care about what we think and make sure our mind is good. It's time to grow up folks and get our own house in order because that is why we are here for.

That youtube above was in very poor taste about Doug's spiritual experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2015 03:01AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 15, 2015 11:37AM

Suez-- "you are but another of the many puffed up "ends justifies the means" high fruit vegan liars laying in wait around here to pounce on views or viewer you feel threaten your high fruit religious cult,"

Where in my posts have you seen me make out the high fruit diet akin to religion or "pounce on views or viewer" or try to force people to believe this is the best diet? I'd like to see proof of your statement above.

Suez--"So it's time you learned that lieing(sic) is bad for your soul"

Then your soul is irredeemable. I'd advise you to trade it in and get a new soul.

...Come to think of it you won't be able to trade it in too. You'll just have to junk it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2015 11:45AM by Anon 102.

Date: May 15, 2015 12:42PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Anon 102 Wrote:
> -----
> > Suez," as you well know, you have neither ever
> > seen me in person nor have you ever seen a
> picture
> > of me."
> >
> >
> > I have seen a picture of you but I had to look
> at
> > it through a mirror because I didn't want to be
> > turned into stone.

> Lies,lies,lies that's all you have #. Move along
> now - back to that major "History Channel" project
> you landed, lol.

Lol, I see no one's biting on your mighty bs project threads. Guess everyone's on to you, fresh#.

Date: May 15, 2015 01:07PM

Suez--"Lol, I see no one's biting on your mighty bs project threads. Guess everyone's on to you, fresh#."

hee hee, I know, the project crashed before it even took off, lol. Ah well, I'll live.

Now let's get down to business:-

1/ What's "fresh#" in the sentence above ?

2/ Answer my Q from my post above-

"Where in my posts have you seen me make out or state that the high fruit diet is akin to religion or "pounce on views or viewer" or try to force people to believe this is the best diet? I'd like to see proof of your statement above."

You live on this board, judging by your minimum 1000 posts a day, so you should be able to answer this quickly. Already my skin is cringing with the amount of time I have to spend here so hurry up. I'm thinking that maybe it's not a bad thing after all if the Profile project dies because i have to spend more time than I want to here.

Date: May 15, 2015 01:33PM

Suez--"So it's time you learned that lieing(sic) is bad for your soul"

You should know. You're an accomplished liar.

Date: May 15, 2015 03:11PM

Nothing yet, FukuSuema? I know you're furiously checking all my past posts.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 15, 2015 03:35PM

"I see no one's biting on your mighty bs project threads. Guess everyone's on to you, fresh#."

anon102 makes a genuine attempt to initiate conversation relevant to this discussion group, and the resident idiot shoots it down.

how predictable.

Date: May 15, 2015 03:52PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> [www.youtube.com]
> e=youtu.be
>
> Suze I say that last video you posted fully raw or
> fully fake and I had to listen to it. Is he saying
> marketing your business is fake? AND he credits
> him and Freelea for making the pie big for
> Kristina's business.

Coconutcream, remember a few years ago when even the most popular raw vegan "gurus" only had a few thousand views per video and then all of a sudden Matt Monarch's "Raw Food World" youtube videos started having viewer numbers in the 100K range? I do. At that time I was on another raw vegan website and a few of the web knowledgeable guys there thought it must be a mistake or he must be buying views.

A little after that happened Matt came out with a video disputing that notion and telling how he got so many views in a creative and legitimate way. He even generously (not that it wasn't a self serving brilliant move) taught all his viewers how they could do the same. *(In case you've forgotten that was right around the time when durianrider was trying to blame Matt Monarch for having something to do with taking the durianrider youtube site down - which, by the way, the web knowledgeable people who I read were were saying was durianrider's own fault - that he deleted his site himself when he deleted his google account.

Anyway, after Matt trained people online, for free, how to get those hundreds of thousands viewers I started following raw vegan youtuber's numbers, just for kicks, to see who were the quick learners and who were not. It didn't take long to see that Kristina was the brightest bulb of the bunch by a long shot.

In fact, it didn't take long for almost everyone in the raw food youtube community to run circles around durianrider's and freelee's view numbers back then - while the banana pair were still obsessing, blaming, and whining over who had pulled the plug on durian's site.

Well eventually even the banana pair put away their cry rags and started to catch on, but, and this is a big but, by the time that happened the heads up fast learners had outgrown any need for the banana pair, and their 30bad site's "help", at all as everyone learned to get along ju$t fine without the dusky pair's mixed bag of selective, creepy, and loose cannon "help".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2015 03:55PM by SueZ.

Date: May 15, 2015 04:04PM

Sproutarian man I agree, I just wanted to share it without using negative keywords. Looking back I may have done him harm. I apologize. I do. From my heart. Its time to be consistent.

I stand by Doug. I think the video is stupid. Old stories you never get quite right every time you repeat it. Thats my opinion.

I just wanted to share because thats what we do here. I saw it and wanted an opinion. Very few videos I would say stand out from my daily routine.

UPDATE SPROUTMAN if you want to know the guy who posted that dishonest doug video I had it out with a little bit. I told him, I met Doug, I regarded him, he treated me like royalty. He cared for me. He appreciated me. Doug, I seen his soul and it is good.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2015 04:17PM by coconutcream.

Date: May 15, 2015 04:10PM

Suez to you, I remember a long time ago I was fully active on 30bad. DR had posted a post crystal clear saying he had stir fried veggies at his friends house because he was starving and it was no big deal but he felt bad.

The post was taken down and Freelea told everyone immediately that his account had been hacked and he did not write this, someone else did.

WHat do you think? I cant say what the truth is, but I do know it was suspicious. The post did not seem like a hacked attack. It seemed honest and it was just an honest binge, it seemed.

In a world of being rawvegan police you have to be rawvegan policed yourself. So that is why I always remembered it, its about having integrity and not lying. Or trying to.

If you did write that, why is it not ok to admit a wrong? Everyone makes mistakes. But if it was the truth I apologize. People do get hacked. It happened to me once. I am still locked out of certain accounts.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2015 04:14PM by coconutcream.

Date: May 15, 2015 04:10PM

Thanks, fresh. The Ogress loves to find fault and gossip.

Date: May 15, 2015 05:16PM

Matt Monarch you think paid for viewers on his youtube?

What does that do?

Date: May 15, 2015 05:27PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Matt Monarch you think paid for viewers on his
> youtube?
>
> What does that do?

No, you have totally misread my post, Coconutcream, if that's what You think I wrote. Maybe you were otherwise distracted while reading it. I hope that's what happened ...

Date: May 15, 2015 10:20PM

SUZE You are right I got lost a bit in the post. SO you are saying Matt Monarch teaches people to get views legitimately? Thats nice, whats the secret?

Date: May 16, 2015 12:55AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> SUZE You are right I got lost a bit in the post.
> SO you are saying Matt Monarch teaches people to
> get views legitimately? Thats nice, whats the
> secret?

I just looked through all his videos twice and it looks like he took a few down - including his marketing video. As I recall it was called "Marketing 101". Maybe he will send it to you privately if you ask him. Or maybe it's still there and I just scanned too fast and missed it.

Date: May 16, 2015 02:27AM

Can someone email Matt Monarch and ask him for his marketing video private link and can you upload it here?

Date: May 16, 2015 03:03AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Can someone email Matt Monarch and ask him for his
> marketing video private link and can you upload it
> here?

I don't think he can be contacted by common people like us.

Date: May 16, 2015 11:05AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> coconutcream Wrote:
> -----
> > Can someone email Matt Monarch and ask him for
> his
> > marketing video private link and can you upload
> it
> > here?
>
> I don't think he can be contacted by common people
> like us.

Tuesdays, on his youtube site, Matt spends around 2 hours, live, answering questions from people on his "Hang Out With Matt" series. I don't know if he answers every question but ANYONE can give it a go and ask.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2015 11:16AM by SueZ.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 16, 2015 12:43PM

fresh wrote:

<<<anon102 makes a genuine attempt to initiate conversation relevant to this discussion group, and the resident idiot shoots it down.

how predictable.>>>

The "resident idiot" reminds me Karl Malden...

[youtu.be]
1:16:45 MM - 1:22:35 MM

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 16, 2015 02:24PM

Four words: crazy like a fox. Duh. I mean, the more eyeballs she gets to her channel, the more subs she gets, Yeah, she lost 1000 subs the other day but did she tell you how many she probably GAINED? Of course not. It's guerilla marketing at the end of the day. Whatever it takes in their book. She probably looks at Youtube analytics and sees the average age of her viewers, which is probably 17. She acts like an adolescent to appeal to them. One example is to be divisive and "us against them," which may appeal to some teenage girls who defend her ferociously. LOL

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables