Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Coconut boy: raw since birth
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: August 11, 2015 12:55AM

Watch this Coconut boy climb a coconut tree and harvest coconuts. Raw vegan his whole life, except for a little experimentation. Wow, is he strong!

He can walk on his hands like Robert Lockhart.

Breakfast: 20 bananas and coconut.

The only thing that sounded odd was when he talked about losing a tooth and how it doesn't bleed like crazy like other cooked people. Hopefully he lost it via an accident and not otherwise.

No formal schooling.

He says he can husk about 500 coconuts in a weekend for sale. That is amazing to me.

His mom had 7 kids.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Evan interviews him:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2015 01:05AM by Tai.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coconut boy: raw since birth
Date: August 11, 2015 02:21AM

If he is the real deal, then l am very pleased he is reaping the benefits of his lifestyle. Thankyou for the video links Tai.

I especially like his attitude against take away foods and how he prefers wholefoods. Wholefoods is always a minimum prerequisite for health.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: August 11, 2015 07:29AM

In the Evan Rock video at 7:00 minutes, he talks more about his diet. For lunch, he will have a salad of mung bean sprouts mashed with coconut and dried tomato. Another version of this salad contains cucumber and tomato. He will have more salad later. He has two fully mature coconuts per day and about two avocados per day.

He claims that one coconut has as much protein as 0.25 lbs of beef. I don't see that. I read that one coconut has 13 g of protein and beef has 26 g. Anyway, he says that coconut has a complete protein, which I read is true.

It will be interesting to see what his dad's cholesterol level is. He said it's normal.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 12, 2015 12:01AM

The teeth loss is troubling but seems to be par for the course...

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 12, 2015 10:44AM

waaay cool seeing the view of a coconut tree as it is being ascended and descended

i wanna be able to climb a really tall tree like that too! do those trees have a lot of "ridges"?

how do they DO that?

give me a clue! smiling smiley

Date: August 15, 2015 03:56AM

Freelee and Durianrider introduce the Coconut Boy in this video. Nice to see them all get along so well. Durianrider is beaming and smiling.

Coconut boy has never had a blood test or B-12 shot in his life.

[www.youtube.com]

He makes one statement that I have a hard time accepting. He says coconut helps make food more digestible (because of the lipase, he says), like chickpeas. (How is lipase going to help digest low fat chickpeas is something he doesn't explain). FOr me, it is so filling that it does not do that for me. But I LOVE adding coconut to many foods just because it's yummy.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: August 15, 2015 05:23AM

WOW its possible. To raise a boy like that. Amazing. But it is his free will as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables