Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fight CODEX - anyone near Boston want to help me?
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: January 03, 2007 04:29AM

I know 'fight' is a negative word to use but the subject line begs for a cryptic and short message. What I'm really looking to do is, in the spirit of Peace Pilgrim, who only fought FOR things she wanted, not against things, work to bring about a much better version of Codex. There are great people at the Natural Solutions Foundation (and other groups) working on this globally by both participating in Codex meetings as reps and traveling all over the world to educate and support health representatives in different countries. But America is lagging far behind on getting up to speed on Codex, as far as I can see, and we-- raw foodists-- I think should/could be a vital part of the solution. Everyone, logically, does want natural food that isn't irradiated, tainted by DDT and other super-poisons, and so forth. But I think people are just so stressed out about so many struggles on so many levels that Codex is way down on their list. In fact, most people I talk to don't even know about it, and they're flabbergasted when I tell them what's what's coming and what's already gone down in other countries.

If anyone living in the area is interested in helping me with this venture, please drop me a line. I think my rawfoods.com e-mail is non-functional at this point, so please respond on list and I'll reply to you off-list. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables