Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Bryan....two questions.....
Posted by: Witarianin ()
Date: January 08, 2007 12:00PM

smiling smiley or sad smiley

Is a little sad, that people get carried away with their sorrow of giving a high hopes to a diet, and failing(as did I).., what works wonders for others.. being alone: having to figure out something for yourself.. no one can or did help...

Here's MY Story:
That's who I've been. SAD diet.Sad results, many illnesses that doctors could NOT figure out, or help Me with.

I WAS Alone. Confused, "beaten" on each step i took. Since i gave a "huge" problem with My kidneys WRONG Diet Pushed me toward hospital bed with UNSTOPPABLE force.
AND IT STILL DOES.. since i have what some consider un curable disease.
I have tried diary, tried cooked food(bread, potatoes, etc.) since going Raw.
I've been Vegetarian for last... 10 years. Since firs tried Raw:3 years, or maybe 4. I ve been Vegan for 4 to 5 years. Checking ALL My levels during the process of experiments"" with My Diet.. Not only blood levels, or energy.. but illments i had: blood coming through nostrills with No reason, asthma problems.. and so on...

Leaving Meat behind allowed me to Stop inducing parasites into my body, leaving Milk(diary) behind allowed for ME to stop BLEEDING and having cramps im my muscles..
Obviously in the process of leaving "MeatMilk" behind I decreased SALT Usage, and intake of Other poisonous substances.

As i studied in several schools, with several doctors i have found SOLID EVIDENCE of a common "Show Stoppers" in Diet: poisons, substances that parasites eating us from inside can only be digesting, and Things that prevent Human from being healthy.
#1 Candida.!
let's SUPPOSE that candida IS THE WORST enemy of human health :
:AL switches to hi content of raw fruit diet and starts developing ACNE.
: Many people switch diet and fail because that DO NOT consider that IF HUMAN HAVE PARASITES THAT RESIDE INSIDE OF BODY, TISSUES, BRAIN... Tumors.. Switching to diet ANY OTHER Than what body became "stable"sad smileydiseases every couple of months, headakes ...) can allow for internal parasites to overgrow and "take over one's body)
even taking to much vitamines can make you sick. if you drink too much water something can go wrong in your body...

Bryan simply had been consequent enough to ALLOW HIS BODY TO REMOVE parasites and heal itself.
You may also accelerate(With consequences) healing process so it won't take you 4 month, or 4 years.
There are many methods: Herbs, cleanses, bowel flushes, fasting etc, ..

THE SAFEST but requiring patience, close observation is: eating right foods, at right times, getting right amount of physical exercise, breathing, sunshine, mental rest.
BEST at helping body to heal itself is to STOP EATING POISON; Making it harder for body to remove toxins, parasites,.
#1 IS probably WATER FASTENING.
a) it allows for body to regulate metabolic processes
b) no matter how healthy .. food requires certain amount of energy to be used, and may become poison: food for parasites if there are improper bacteria in our stomach/ mouth/ blood. THUS all parasites are deprived of food: they create much less od toxins in process: blood toxicity dicreases: allowing for quicker healing.
c) there are many more facts for you to discover what it does, so not eating "is safer", than eating ANYTHING. Either poisoning knowingly by inducing thermically destroyed food, or poisoned because good food that we eat will be used by parasites in our body: read: depriving our body from vitamins, and minerals that it extracted from raw food:
Candida DOES THAT: it eats amongst other things: ENERGY FROM OUR BLOOD: SUGAR.

Other parasites can Eat YOUR HORMONES, VITAMINS, etc...

Dr.Hulda Clark does scienitificaly what Dr Graham Simplyfies For US, Dr. Norman Walked Did that TOO.
Dr.Clark however BEFORE Healing Body Removes Parasites from our blood, intestines, and body.
(note that there are several other well known names in regards of diagnosing parasites/ healing people/ taking off of drugs to raw food: Dr. Young, Dr Fuhrman...)
WITHOUT THAT(removing parasites) ANY and ALL DIET MAY MAKE CURRENT CONDITION WORSE.

Why am I Doing RAW Diet..?: as the ONLY DIET Is Most Often reffered, and cited as being GOOD for any and all diseases.
Cancer, obesity, colds.. etc.

And if done as consequently as Brian did., He went PAST the point of Detox, and creating : Bad conditions for Bad bacteria, and GOOD Conditions for HUMAN BODY To function WELL, THAT IS Being done through PROPE Raw diet.. Not Raw diet that induces More parasites into Our Body(raw meet, "brains"..and so on.)
AL: Please read ANYTHING On Parasitology: Do You have ANY slightest idea, HOW MANY MILLIONS.. of Parasites there are in Poultry, or any other meat on average..???

..anywhere from 15 000 000 to 90 000 000 per 0.035 oz.(1 gramm of meat.) MILLIONS
,And to Kill parasite eggs, and larvas, Meat would have to be prepared(cooked, Neutralized) in 239 Degrees(115 degrees celsius) for 2 !!! Hours.
Al, and ALL (meat eating) How long Do YOU prepare Your meat for(no need to answer Me back)??
Are You aware that, and WHAT Do those parasites contribute to in YOUR Health..
Disease, or Health..?

It's GOOD THat AL IS Pointing out dangers of this diet, Yet HE does it in a way, that is SUBJECTIVE(read: based on HIS kind of microflora: Barcteral/funghial/parasital flora in HIS Body)
Thus: IF You Have lived your childchood in a house full of invisible funghus dust, with animals: it is almost 100% LIKELY, That you have PARASITES. 87% of human population DOES. AND YMMV, EACH of us WILL Get Slightly DIFFRENT Results, based on what parasites: bacteria, funghis do Each Have.

YET it is UNDENIABLE that if body IS Healthy, whether human, or animal, or in fact a SINGLE LIVING CELL HAS IT'S OPTIMUM Working conditions: What many times had been proved: oxygen IS a necessity: digestion of meat, diary, or ANY COOKED Food, or EVEN FRES, Taken in too large quantities, or at the wrong times DOES DECREASE oxygen leve in our blood: creating conditions dor cell to die.

i DO left out ALL OTHER Million of Arguments FOR raw diet, like form of energy that we can and CHOOSE TO USE: simple sugars, complicated sugars, fat, starch, celulose.. "Meat??".. protein DOES NOT Give in any point in time More energy than fruit sugar, REQUIRING Energy to be digested, and introducing acidic, toxic ph that is dissolving our body/

In Fact it is enough to play around on a grass that Dog left his.. excrements on, and rain diluted it, and now.. by siting, and touching that very grass You may as well introduce a VERY DANGEROUS Parasites to Your body,.. You ALL know WERY WELL.. what do Dogs and cats(other animals too) use their thongs for..

if You will say no, it's impossible., than even dr. Atkins' diet may "not work" for You(as obvious as that diet is in it's heath negative implications)

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 08, 2007 12:58PM

I do believe,and have personally proved on several friends/family, that with proper guidance and exercises, one can go through transition to raw, with positive reactions from body and improved energy from day 1.

It than takes about 30 days to recover and improve wellness, energy and health.

I KNOW that Dr Graham does that(more or less)as do: Dr Young, Dr Fuhrmann, Dr Clark with their programs.

IT WORKS.

Since all of the above respect nature laws, governing life on this planet, they do not mess around speeding up recovery processes to much or at all(Dr Graham smiling smiley ), nature does not "like" that, since NOTHING In nature is happening rapidly.

DO Give Yourself plenty of SUPPORT, TIME, REST...
BEST YET, go to a experience doctor/ or do a standard "cleanup" recommended by EXPERIENCED One..(herbs, fasting, bowel cleaning herbs...) yet i do not recommend doing something without understanding.

That should ensure SUCCESFULL Transition
, maybe not Quick, but SHURE winking smiley
as for the support part.. We've got this BB and all wonderful people with their knowledge

Knowledge 1st,
Action 2nd. !

start with Hulda Clark, OR G.P. Malachow./ And Critically Cross examine if You Can ANY and ALL Aspects of their studies.. Amazing things emerge.

I Personally believe, that in order to use ANY ONE's Advices to make it safe one should FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT does it do, and HOW does it work.
Then Understanding and knowledge IS Our FULL TIME PERSONAL SUPPORT SYSTEM, that allows to go through until healed, standing downsides, like detox and others.
When supported properly, healing should be VERY Gentle. Done to quickly or improperly(Al's case I Believe)We Make it hard on our EVERY CELL To go through. And often fail leaving a lots of hopes and....

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: January 08, 2007 03:14PM

This thread took off in a direction about non-veganism, and those posts have been deleted. This is a vegan forum, and this is not up for debate. If you find you cannot stick to the vegan nature of the forum, you are invited to bring your non-vegan question to other forums where such discussion is welcome.

Posted by: Rainbow ()
Date: January 09, 2007 09:14PM

Bryan,
I must thank you a million times!!
Your post is just for me.
I start cough for two weeks and feel very sleepy in the afternoon.
I cut out the salt and oil 55 days ago and cut out spicy stuff from first day of this year. Your experience is so helpful to me to understand the process..

God's grace,

Date: January 10, 2007 02:15PM

fried"raw" oils are MORE toxic, than Refined oils.
More organic elements destroyed during cooking = more food for parasites, more rotting inside of our body, more acid to remove.

Refined oils are "CLEAN" of all organic, healthy elements, making its' smoking point higher. ..

Free, Open source.Healthysmiling smiley
F.E.A.R. is
an acronym that stands for, False Evidence Appearing Real
F.A.I.T.H. - the First Attribute IN Thoughtful
Health

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables