Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How convenient
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 09, 2020 08:05AM

That nobody can really see viruses
So they can say whatever they want

That fauci predicted a surprise epidemic couple years ago

That fauci makes money from vaccines

That they are rushing vaccines into production

That they are trying to force vaccines

All in a climate of fear

Very convenient

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How convenient
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 09, 2020 08:14AM

The infection has killed more than 14,000 Americans since Feb. 28,

Re: How convenient
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 09, 2020 12:36PM

For those who don't mind reading

More conveniences in a comment on jrapp blog

April 8, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Nice to see Jon rockin’ the boat, hard as ever!

I have been calling this crap-fest for what it is for months. Even chanced getting banned from Twit when I called it out.

Now,

Let’s look at a few other “convenient happenings” which have been over-shadowed by this big “Fear-Fest”, shall we?

1 ) The various state-secession movements, notice how we are hearing absolutely NOTHING about their progress?

2 ) The “markets” were already on the verge of crashing, all due to the impossibly-high accumulated debt and interest payments?

3 ) Not hearing anything more about the mass-exodus of all those CEO’s and other high-level corporate executives, MONTHS before this “pandemic”?

4 ) Not hearing ANYTHING more about the Taiwan protests, nor of the Communist Chinese government’s handling of the rebellion?

5 ) Nor hearing about Boris Johnson’s on-going betrayal of Post-BREXIT UK?

6 ) Nor hearing about several huge over-leveraged corporations’ bills becoming due, and having NO MONEY to pay them?

7 ) Nor hearing anything more about investigations finally closing in on the Clintons (nor of their associates, like the Bush family, et al)?

8 ) Nor about the various election frauds about to be massively exposed (it didn’t start OR stop after the Iowa Caucuses either!) ?

9 ) Nor anything more about the impending exposure of MORE massive fraud by the NIH, CDC, as well as the WHO and other international agencies and organizations – relating to the actual vaccine-caused/related deaths and injuries?

Too many “conveniences” for me to remember here, but I believe everyone here, perhaps, gets the gist.

As Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said during his presidency:

– “In politics, everything has a reason. Nothing is purely by chance.”

Don’t believe all the BS about “incompetence” and “negligence” by these officials and “talking-heads”. It is ALL very deliberate, and masked over as if to LOOK LIKE gross-incompetence (to throw off trail, the Truth-Seekers).

We have ALL been lectured and, in my own words – THREATENED for years that this would all come to a head some day.

Virtually all of Donald J. Trump’s cabinet are hereditary “Swamp-Creatures”, and ALL have a vested, selfish interest in keeping this Fear-Fest-of-a-“pandemic” going!!!

Edwar

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables