Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Testing, testing ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 13, 2020 02:57AM

So on the Sunday talking heads shows and the news today, someone said:

"The Coronavirus Closed Small Businesses."

No, you dumba*s, the Government's Response to the Coronavirus has Closed Small Businesses. Actually, the petty tyrant Governors were/are in charge of shutting down their states and locking people in. The President does not have the authority to do so, so blame your governor for ruining your state, and bankrupting businesses, not the president.

And in response to the question: "When will we be able to open up America again?" I heard 'experts' say -

"We need Massive Testing. Those who Test Positive for Coronavirus will be Quarantined, we need to Trace All their Contacts. We need GPS Tracking."

Like WTF?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Testing, testing ...
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 13, 2020 03:41AM

it's like a twilight zone episode every day
to have to watch people talk about something that doesn't exist
and tell me to STAY HOME like I'm a dog
and the GALL of these politicians to shut everything down.

trying to stop people from going to their vacation homes here in one state in the US.

and in England also.

so the people in England sent their luggage ahead
so the cops at checkpoints let them thru.
till some snitch told the cops

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2020 03:58AM by fresh.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 13, 2020 04:17AM

USA not totaly ruddersless leadership'

Gavin Newsom the president in west and Andrew Cuomo is the president in the east

I hope people can see through the argument that "Oh...the projections aren't as bad as we feared. We should get back to business as usual." In lieu of universal testing and knowing who is sick, healthy, and who has already been exposed, the ONLY tool we have is distancing.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 13, 2020 04:27AM

riverhousebill

Gavin Newsom the president in west and Andrew Cuomo is the president in the east

I hope people can see through the argument that "Oh...the projections aren't as bad as we feared. We should get back to business as usual." In lieu of universal testing and knowing who is sick, healthy, and who has already been exposed, the ONLY tool we have is distancing.

thank you doctor fauci

explain the difference between this year and last year or the year before

medically

why weren't you saying the above last year

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 13, 2020 02:18PM

riverhousebill

Cuomo's an as*wipe. He's basking in the limelight of the Coronavirus Death Toll in NY. He put coronavirus patients in petri-dish nursing homes to get more Coronavirus Deaths and called every death in the state a 'coronavirus death' to fudge his number of Coronavirus Deaths to get Media Attention and The Spotlight Galore because he's vying for some Political Office. He demonized Trump for not giving him millions of ventilators when all he ever needed or used was like 5,000. He's a Media Whore.

AND CUOMO LIED THAT A 'CHILD' DIED OF CORONAVIRUS when the child had 'underlying conditions' and the death is being investigated. That stinks to high heaven in my book.

FAKE NEWS LYING LIB MEDIA Headlines:

First child dies from the coronavirus in New York City as Gov Cuomo begs for help amid a 'staggering' number of deaths in the state

‘It Attacks Everyone:’ NYC Loses 1st Child to Virus as State Deaths Eclipse 1,300

1st child in NYC dies from coronavirus
The first child to die from the coronavirus in New York City has been confirmed, according to the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.

SO YOUNG First child dies of coronavirus in New York City as Gov. Andrew Cuomo begs ‘please come help us’

There are thousands/millions more headlines that A Child in NYC Died of Coronavirus and what a Hero Cuomo is because of that. And how 'bad' Trump is.

Sure would love to know how old the "child" was and what he really died of, but we'll never know. But it sure makes Cuomo look like a God, having a child die of coronavirus while he's 'begging for help'.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables