Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 26, 2020 07:29PM

Cousens 72

JR 66

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 26, 2020 07:35PM

<<<RP may need a brain transplant at this point
It's the only option>>>

Hey fresh, even a "brain transplant" won't work in RP's case because he's got a SERPENT in his Belly

The Serpent Blues - Short Version

The Serpent Is In Man - It Is the Intestine

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 26, 2020 07:48PM

RawPracticalist

Even this forum, the main focus has been on Bill Gates and the conspiracies,
not raw food and the reality of life.

On the contrary, I think The Raw Food Diet, our Nutrition and our Health has EVERYTHING to do with the Tyranny we're experiencing now, and the future Hell that's in store for us. So far, this whole Sh*tshow is supposedly related to our Health and they're killing off those who aren't totally healthy.

Survival of the Fittest is here right now.

And I can't wait until in a month or so when I'll be able to go from 80/20 Raw/Cooked to 100% Raw.

Biggest wake up call to eat as pure as possible is right here right now.

Date: May 26, 2020 08:29PM

The Master and the Student.

The master teaches the student the techniques he has mastered through years of work and discipline, the techniques are now in him as second nature.

We can see that in martial arts like Karate or Kung Fu.
The master in those disciplines is usually much older than the student but the superior techniques the master has or IS to be more correct will prevail in a one to one fight.

In the financial domain where I work,
the client has to be welcomed in a way that will entice him to make a deal.
He needs to see a successfully managed company where he will feel safe to invest.

We dress well, display good and professional manners, give a good presentation, take them to a nice restaurant, and so on.

A master in health science should do the same.

He cannot present to the student pictures of himself looking much older than he actually is. With premature grey hair, skin destroyed by the elements.

The student will ask himself, what is the ultimate goal when the master himself
who is younger than me looks much older, with premature wrinkles and grey hair.

People may not have deep intuitive knowledge but the first things they have are EYES. They see first before anything else. So they will quickly notice the damaged skins, the wrinkles, the grey hair. It will take time to notice the deep inside knowledge of the master especially when we are talking about nutrition but not spirituality.

Some in the raw food community think that they possess such a rare knowledge that anything else does not matter.

They are unique, special, and no one should counter their argument.

Learn how to sell your product, show that it works on you first.

Date: May 26, 2020 08:33PM

What happens when you Change your Terrain on a Solid Food Vacation...

Dr. Roba on Day 21 on John Rose’s Juice Fasting Protocol

No more Backaches & Headaches, Lost 20 Pounds, Cholesterol Dropped 100 Points, High Blood Pressure is now Normal all in 3 weeks!!!

Juice Fasting with John Rose on Debra Duncan Show

6 of my students came on TV with me, so you can see and hear for yourself how exciting it is to take a Solid Food Vacation - SFV.

1 Woman Lost all of her Varicose Veins, a ton of weight and no longer needs to wear reading glasses.

1 Woman Lost a Bunion on her Foot.

1 Woman was Bedridden for 5 years with Fibromyalgia - she couldn't even move without help from her husband, otherwise, she would get bedsores, and within 1 Week on a SFV, she was no longer in Pain and was not only able to get out of bed, but was able to come on TV and tell everyone about it.

1 Man was the husband of the Woman above who also got GREAT Results as does everyone else if they can take a SFV.

1 Man got rid of Gout within 3 Weeks.

1 Man was a Professional Mountain Biker who used to finish mid-pack, but after a 30 Day Juice Feast/SFV and then, using Fruit instead of Rice and Pasta to Carbo-Load, he now finishes 1st in most Races and 2nd in all of the rest.

Date: May 26, 2020 08:47PM

The Bigger Question is:

--------------------------

Why the Juice Fast Has Worked Well On the Students

But

Not On the Master Himself

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:56PM

JR 66 -

Cousens 72 -

OK, I think John looks ten years younger than Cousens, so get over it.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:07PM

The Bigger Question is:

Why the Juice Fast Has Worked Well On the Students

But

Not On the Master Himself[/i]

Oh my God. Fool

What do you mean worked?

Do you actually know anything about health?

why don't you give me all the qualities of health and explain how Jr doesn't have those qualities Jesus you're time-waster

Date: May 27, 2020 01:21AM

>Do you actually know anything about health?

I live on microgreens I grow inside, I have my own gym, I am very serious about health.

If someone is ADVERTISING SHIRT OFF on youtube on how healthy he is, it should show on the body.

If we are really healthy inside, it should show outside.

Lou Corona and John Kohler are healthy examples on how it is done correctly WITHOUT NOISE.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2020 02:06AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 27, 2020 12:16PM

<<<Jesus you're time-waster>>>

RP is a whole lot more than just a time-waster - he''s a SHILL!!!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 27, 2020 12:39PM

RawPracticalist
>Do you actually know anything about health?

I live on microgreens I grow inside, I have my own gym, I am very serious about health.

If someone is ADVERTISING SHIRT OFF on youtube on how healthy he is, it should show on the body.

If we are really healthy inside, it should show outside.

Lou Corona and John Kohler are healthy examples on how it is done correctly WITHOUT NOISE.

Great you have your opinion
Good for you

You think health is shown by YOUR opinion of how someone looks

And a person cant make any noise

Gotcha

Brilliant

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2020 12:44PM by fresh.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables