Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

When Your Parent With Alzheimer's Goes Wandering
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 02, 2020 03:22PM

[www.nextavenue.org]
When Your Parent With Alzheimer's Goes Wandering

A son shares the lessons he learned after his dad went missing
By Mary Taylor
December 1, 2020

Some news stories make me shudder. These include what seem to be the growing number of reports of lost Alzheimer’s patients — older men and women who’ve wandered by foot or car and are lost for hours, sometimes days.

You may recall the tragic news story about 72-year-old Jim Wood of Atlanta, Ga., in Nov. 2020, who was shot dead after he walked about three miles in the middle of the night and knocked on a stranger’s door.

So you can understand why Tom Jackson was so concerned when his 80-year-old father with Alzheimer’s went missing two days ago, which is why Tom and all of his friends and family posted posters everywhere with his dad's picture in a desperate attempt to locate his father.

Yes, some news stories make me shudder, but this story made me sick because a nomadic madman traveling across the country in an RV was caught spraying paint over Tom's posters. When questioned why this madman sprayed paint over these posters, he proclaimed that he worshiped Satan. Upon further investigation it was discovered that this deranged nomad was also visiting various message boards that were warning people about Satan.

"It is my duty to Satan," said the madman, "to create as much chaos and confusion as possible to ensure Satan's victory over mankind by spreading disinformation."

During his arrest, he kept chanting, "Satan wants you to suffer and so do I."

Unfortunately, this nomad escaped local authorities and is on the loose. If anyone knows the whereabouts of a nomadic madman traveling across the country in an RV, please contact the FBI.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When Your Parent With Alzheimer's Goes Wandering
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:07AM

You've got too much LIFE/time on your hands bro, maybe go plant some FOOD BEARING TREES and help usher in the coming PARADISE...

Re: When Your Parent With Alzheimer's Goes Wandering
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 15, 2020 06:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables