Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: has anybody out there had an extreme turnaround with raw
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 17, 2007 08:10PM

Thank you for your message, it's comforting to know that others are having a similar struggle. it is cravings for meat, but I notice that I am extraordinarily angry and agressive when I eat meat. I blow up easily when eating meat. It's not junfood except for David's sunflowers seeds, the plain kind, and roasted nuts.

I got the idea about raw veganism from the book of Daniel when Daniel rejects the wine and the meat and says give me vegetables and water and it's interesting because i watched the matrix today and that's exactly what cypher, the evil character, is eating, this very raw looking meat and wine, when he asks Agent Smith to put him back in the matrix.

AND...the name of Morpheus' ship is the Nebuchazzar and that's the king that Daniel was serving. Interesting stuff, makes me want to definitely stick with it, I know that there is something divine about living this way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2007 08:13PM by 2bwritten.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: July 17, 2007 09:19PM

I never knew there was a connection between the book of Daniel and the Matrix. Go figure...

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: July 18, 2007 12:44PM

wow 2bwritten i never knew that either!! im gunna go watch it right now :p

i also have meat cravings.. i hate hate i do bc i kno how that meat got 2 my table... but that still dosent keep me from having them.... i found that wen i gave in 2 the cravings i would get VERY depressed, irritable, and angry...
i honestly think that its from all the chemical reactions that go on in the animals body before its slaughtered... thats just my opinion

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 18, 2007 02:29PM

fuzzy some of the more ancient cultures beleived that if you didnt show the proper respect and reverence to the animal about to be sacrificed then the creatures distraught spirit would manifest itself withen the person resulting in angst and madness

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 18, 2007 09:59PM

ok, i am a newbie here...just registered, but i began eating raw 3 days ago, had problems today as we had a realtor open house, no salad or anything so I had to eat, did eat raw for breakfast and will for dinner though, hope i didn't do too much damage...I used to eat mostly a vegetarian diet, sort of raw, and felt great, due to family left it for many years and now for better health have decided to go raw.

What is the concept of eating meat raw as well if you can find good quality organic meat?

As far as the posts with relation to the bible, I firmly believe if you read in the beginning, man was not a meat eater...until he was cast from the garden of eden, they were given every seed bearing plant, but had dominion over the animals, no where does it reference them eating the animals until after being put out of the garden....so how we were originally created i feel was more along the lines of vegetarian/raw foodist....anyway, we all have our own theories i'm sure

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables