Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

transition during pregnancy
Posted by: katra ()
Date: July 25, 2007 09:24PM

Hello everyone! My name is Kat...obviously I'm new here and I am very excited to join. Anyway - to the point... I have been on and off raw for about 5 years now, but I have completely strayed these last 2 years or so. I have never stopped thinking about going back to a raw lifestyle and it has now gotten to the point that I just cannot bear to eat cooked foods anymore. My question is this: I am near 14 weeks pregnant and am unsure of the best way to transition. In the past it has been cold turkey (which I am very tempted to do again), but I don't know if such a quick detox would be good for the baby. I am also still breastfeeding my 18 month old. Do any of you have any experience with this or any words of wisdom? Any help would be oh so greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Love and light,
Kat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: transition during pregnancy
Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: July 26, 2007 01:11PM

Hi Kat,

Welcome to this board. That's great that you're coming back to raw and I'm sure it will be the best thing for your babies and yourself. I can't offer you many words of wisdom on transitioning whilst pregnant as my youngest was five when we went raw and I don't know if there are any people on this board right now with that kind of information. Did you have look at [thegardendiet.com]? This website belongs to a couple with five raw kids and they have a forum as well. I think you're more likely to find the information you're looking for there. Read Jinjee's pregnancy stories and ask her.

Wishing you well, Francis

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables